sheshe s always a womanfeels 有错,?

首字母填空
Only Mother’s Love is true love. It gives everybody everything all h___1____ life. When you are still a baby, mother takes good care of you as much as p____2____. In your w___3___ hours, she always holds you in her arms. When you are ill, she stops her work right now to look after you day and night a______4_____ forgets about herself. When you are growing up day b____5____ day, she feels very happy. When you are old enough to go to school, mother still looks after you all the time. On cold winter days, she always tells you to put on more clothes. She always stands in the wind, w_____6____ for you back from school. When you hurry to leave home for school with little breakfast, she always feels w____7____ about you at home. She usually knows about your study and spends much money on your school things. When you do well at school, you will see the brightest smile on her face.
Mother is always ready to give everything she h____8______ to her children, n____9____ to receive. What true love that is in the w___10_____! We will remember Mother’s Love forever!
【小题1】her
【小题2】possible
【小题3】 waking &
【小题4】and &
【小题5】 by &
【小题6】 waiting &
【小题7】worried
【小题8】 has &
【小题9】 not &
【小题10】 world以下试题来自:
单项选择题When she does something, Mrs. Brown feels that her little child is always ______.A. under wayB. in the wayC. on the wayD. by the way
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A. of you to say soB. for you to say soC. of you saying soD. for you saying so2A. forB. towardC. onD. with3A. With the solved problemB. With this problem being solvedC. With the problem solvedD. With this problem to solve4A. completelyB. greatlyC. narrowlyD. little5A. canB. couldC. hadD. spoke
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷she always feels happy when she has anEnglish le_百度知道
she always feels happy when she has anEnglish le
son.改同义句
she is glad when there is a english lesson for her
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
feels happy all the time when she has an English lesson.
she的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014九年级英语10月月考试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014九年级英语10月月考试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014九年级英语10月月考试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
济川中学初三英语阶段试题 &(本试卷共150分&& 考试时间120分钟)第I卷& (共95分)&&& 请注意:考生须将1~75题所选答案填涂到答题卡上,答在试卷上无效!一、 20分A)听对话,选出最合适的备选答案。1.What sport does the man like?
2.Which sign do they see on the street?
3.Which fruit can Denis get for the party?
4.What’s the weather like tomorrow?&
5.When did the woman get to the && A.At 11:00 a.m.&&& &B.At 10:30 a.m.&&& &C.At 10:00 a.m.6.Which country did the first fax machine come from?&& A.Australia.&&& &&&B.The United States.& &C.Britain.7.Is it possible for the man to borrow the storybook from the woman now?&& A.Yes,it is.&&& &&B.No,it isn’t.& &&C.We don’t know.8.Why did Yang Li look nervous just now?A.Because she did not look natural in front of the camera.&& B.Because she always feels nervous in front of strangers.&& C.Because she was in front of TV cameras for the first time.9.What is true about Kitty?&& A.She put her school uniform somewhere this morning.&& B.She found her school uniform very dirty.&& C.She didn’t wear her school uniform this morning.10. How long does Tom spend on his hobbies now?A. About two hours.B. About fifty minutes.C. About thirty minutes.B) 听第一段对话和短文,回答问题听下面一段对话,回答第11~12小题。11.What is the boy doing now?&&& A.Doing sports.&&& &&B.Watching TV.&&& C.Doing his homework.12.What does the woman ask the boy to do?A.Do housework.&&& &B.Wash hands.&&& &C.Do homework. 听下面的一篇短文,回答第13~15小题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
13.A.8:10 a.m&&& &B.8:00 a.m&&& &C.8:20 a.m14.A.have a picnic&&& &B.hold a party&&& &C.take a shower15.A.boating&&& &&B.fishing&&& &&C.swimming听第二篇短文,回答第16~20小题。16.What does the mother do?&&& A.A teacher.&&& &&&B.A farmer.&&& &&C.A worker.17.What is the mother like?&&& A.She is tall and beautiful. &B.She is tall and fat.&&& &C.Her hair is brown.18.What does the mother like doing?A.Fishing.&&& &&&&B.Swimming.&&& &&C.P1anting flowers.19.Who does the mother often give flowers to?&&& A.Her friends.&&& &&&B.The teacher.&&& &&C.The father.20.What is important to a student from the passage?&&& A.Playing.&&& &&&&B.Studying.&&& &&C.Surfing the Internet.二、单项选择& 从下列每题所给的选项中,选择一个最佳答案。(20分)21. --Have you seen _________ film where are we going, Dad?& --Yes, it’s quite ______ interesting film so that I have seen it twice.&& A. a , the &&&&&&&B. the, anC. a, an &&&&&&&D. the, the22. He speaks _____ English ______ French. Instead, he speaks German.& A. either, or &&B. not only, but also& &C. both, and &&D. neither, nor23. CIt’s too hard for me to learn English well.&& --Believe in yourself! You can do almost anything if you never ______.&& A. put up&&&B. hurry up&&&C. give up&&D. look up24. Many old people prefer ________ in a countryside ________ in modern cities.&& A. staying, to living&&&&&&B. to stay, livingC. to stay, to live&&&&&&D. staying, to live25. CFinish your homework, _______ you can’t play computer games, Jim.&& --All right, Mum.& A. or&&&&B. but&&&&C. till&&&D. and26. You’d better _________ up late to complete your homework. It’s bad for your health.&& A. stay&&&B. to stay&&&&C. not stay&&D. not to stay27. Many students _________ our age have the same feeling-Growing up is hard.& A. of&&&&B. at&&&&&C. in&&&&D. for28. I feel stressed because Father is always strict _____ me _____ my studies.&& A. to, with&&&B. with, about&&&C. in, about&&D. with, in29. Your washing machine doesn’t work. Is there __________ with it?&& A. wrong something&&&&&&B. something wrongC. wrong anything&&&&&&D. anything wrong30. CI’m afraid the price of the house is too high for me.&& --Yes, fewer and fewer common people can _________ to buy one.& A. expect&&&B. choose&&&&C. afford&&&D. offer31. Many people think life ______ a race. It’s full of up and down.&& A. likes&&&B. is like&&&&C. like&&&D. does like32. CExcuse me, sir. Smoking ________ in the hospital.&& --Oh, I’m really sorry.&& A. isn’t allowed&&B. doesn’t allowed&&C. isn’t allowing&D. doesn’t allowed33. _______ blue _____ good for your mind and you look good _______ blue.& A. Wear, is, on&&B. Wearing, are, in&&C. Wearing, is, in&D. Wear, is, on34. CCan I give you a cup of tea?&& --________.&& A. Yes, I’d love to&B. Yes, please&&&C. No, please&&D. No problem35. I’m not sure _______ red and white are a good match.&& A. weather&&&B. that&&&&C. if&&&&D. how36. The born artist devoted all the time he had ______ for something better or different.& A. search&&&B. searched&&&C. to search&&D. to searching37. _________ you were sleeping, Hack was practicing playing football.&& A. While&&&B. As&&&&C. After&&&D. Since38. Hobo, _____ wake me up ________ you finish building another house for me.&& A. doesn’t, until&&B. not, till&&&C. don’t, until&&D. not, until39. CI’m very sorry I broke your cup.&& --________.& A. You’d better not &B. It doesn’t matter&&C. It’s too bad of you& D. Not at all40. Could you tell me _______ a concert in Nanjing next week?&& A. if there was going to be&&&&B. if there is going to beC. whether is there going to be&&&&D. whether there is going to have三、完形& 短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。15分I used to watch a little girl&& 41&& basketball every day from my kitchen window. One day I asked her why she practised so&& 42& . She said: “I would like to go to college. The only way is&& 43&&& a scholarship. I like basketball and I want to be the&& 44&&&& player in college. My dad told me: ‘If the dream is big enough, the facts don’t count.’ ” She&&& 45&&&& changed her mind. I watched her through those junior high years and into senior high school. One day before she graduated&&& 46&&&& high school, I saw her sitting on the grass&&& 47&& . I asked her what was wrong. She told me her coach said she was such a&& 48&&& girl that she couldn’t be a good basketball player, so she should&&& 49&&& dreaming about going to college. She was heartbroken and it&&& 50&&& made me feel sad. Then she smiled and told me her father said that coach was wrong. He did not understand the power of dream. Her father said to her: “If you really want to&&& 51&&& the scholarship of a good college, nothing but you&&& 52&&&& can stop your dream.” The next year, she and her team went to a big game. She&&& 53&&& by a coach of a famous college team and was offered a scholarship to the&&& 54&&& basketball team of their college. She was about to get the college education that she had dreamed&& 55&& and worked towards for all those years. “If the dream is big enough, the facts don’t count.” It is true.41. A. to play &&B. plays &&&C. play&&&D. player42. A. many &&B. much &&&C. little&&&D. few43. A. to get &&B. to give&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. to provide&&D. to offer44. A. most &&B. good &&&C. best&&&D. better45. A. never &&B. ever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. always&&&D. already46. A. in &&&B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. from&&&D. into47. A. sad &&B. sadly& &&&C. happily&&D. happy48. A. tall &&B. short &&&C. strong&&&D. creative49. A. stop &&B. forget &&&C. go on &&&D. come on50. A. as well &&B. also &&&C. too&&&D. so51. A. play for &B. play with &&C. play against&&D. play52. A. your &&B. yourself &&C. own&&&D. yours53. A. was taught&B. was refused&&C. was seen&&D. was trained54. A. women’s &B. woman’s &&C. womans’&&D. woman55. A. to &&&B. on &&&C. of&&&D. for四、理解& 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(40分)【 A 】
56.Post 1 is aimed at people who want to __________.&&& A.make their moms happy&&& &&B.enjoy eating hamburgers&&& C.have cheap meals outside &&D.eat chicken and sea food57.The underlined word“REWARD”in Post 2 most probably means _________.&&& A.招聘&&& &&B.海报&&&C.悬赏&&& &&D.求职58.According to Post 3,a 12th-grade student takes ________.&&& A.OCT Test&&& &B.SST Test&&& &C.ISS Exams &D.HSC Exams59.Oak Street Coaching School helps students ___________.&&& A.become the best in class&&& &B.improve their marks&&& C.perform well at parties &&D.face the teachers bravely60. According to the passage, which is TRUE?A. Nobody will like Sambo’s restaurantB. The food in Sambo’s restaurant is very expensive.C. Jennifer kesse is lost .D. Oak Street Coaching School is an online school.【 B 】One day, there was a blind man called John sitting on the bench with a hat by his feetand a sign that read,“I am blind.Please help me.”&&& A creative publicist(广告员)named Tom was walking by the blind man and stopped tosee that the man only had a few coins in his hat.He put a few of his own coins in the hat.Without asking for permission(允许),took the sign,turned it around and wrote a new message.Then he put the sign by the feet of the blind man and left.&&& Later that afternoon the publicist returned to the blind man and noticed that his hat was almost full of bills and coins.The blind man recognized(识别)his footsteps and asked if it was he who had changed his sign.He also wanted to know what the man wrote on it.&&& The publicist said,“I just wrote the message a little differently.”He smiled and went on his way.&&& The new sign read,“Spring has come,but I can’t see anything.”61.What’s the blind man’s name?&&& A.Tom.&&& &B.John.&&& &&C.Tony.&&D.Sorry, I don’t know.62.Who wrote a new message?&&& A.The blind man.B.The teacher.&&C.The publicist.&D.The farmer.63.How did the blind man recognize the publicist?&&& A.By his sign. &B. By his footsteps.&C.By his voice.&D.By his coins.64.When did the story happen?&&& A.In spring.&& &B.In summer.& &&C.In autumn.&D.In winter.65.What can we learn from the passage?&&& A.Publicists are always friendly and helpful.&&& B.We can get more money by changing a sign.&&& C . The blind man is not clever,so he has little money.D.The power of language is great.【 C 】The word “shanzhai” originally means “mountain village”,but it means“copy”in Chinese now.&&& I started to research this topic and found a whole new shanzhai world.There are shanzhai& products(产品) and online games,even shanzhai culture.It is so popular that some people say to each other “have you shanzhaied today”?Like it or not,shanzhai has become part of our life in China.&&& I even met a famous engineer recently who has just had his shanzhai mobile phone.He was so proud of it and would not stop talking about all the functions while showing off the look of his phone.I could hardly see the back cover as he had stuck fake logos(假冒标记)“iPhone”,“No-kia”&“LG”on it.&&& But why has shanzhai become so popular in China? Why do over 50 percent of the people surveyed by CCTV support it? Firstly,many may not realize it but for Chinese people,the word“shanzhai” also reminds us of“ the heroes of Liangshan”.Secondly, there would be no shanzhai without the Internet.Shanzhai has caught the interest of millions of Chinese online.&&& There are also shanzhai celebrities.Many shanzhai singers can be seen performing in someremote places where people cannot see performances by the actual“real”stars.These events are very successful,even though people know that they are not getting the“real”thing.66.Shanzhai means __________ today.&&& A.copy&&&& &B.mountain village& C.terrible accident&& D.the heroes of Liangshan67.Shanzhai is a popular word in ____________.&&& &&& A.Japan&&& &&B.America&&&& && C.China &&&D.England68.Shanzhai appears because of ___________.&&& A.the telephone& B.the television&&& C.the radio &&D.the Internet69.What’s the meaning of the underlined word “remote”?&&& A.modern&&& &B.faraway&& && C.real&&&& &D. nearby70.Which statement is NOT true according to the passage?&&& A.Many people are interested in shanzhai.& B.Shanzhi has become popular on the Internet these days.& C.Some shanzhai singers perform well and people love their performance.D. People who watch shanzhai clelebrities didn’t know they are not real.【 D 】& We know music is very important in our daily life.Do you notice music playing at any of those places when you go somewhere? Today, most stores,stations,restaurants and other places play music.You might even hear music in an office or on a farm.&&& Scientists believe that music influences the way people behave.They think that the sound of western classical(古典)music makes people feel richer.When a restaurant plays classical music,people spend more money on food and drinks.When the restaurant plays modern music,people spend less money.Without music,people spend even less.&&& Scientists also believe that loud,fast music makes people eat faster.Some restaurants& play fast music during their hours.This makes people eat faster and leave quickly.Restaurants can make more money in this way.&&& Some scientists think that music makes you think and learn better.They say that music helps students to be more active.It is true that people learn better when they are relaxed.And 1istening to music can help you relax.& The next time you hear music somewhere,be careful,it might influance the way you do things.71.According to the passage,scientists believe that music can ________.A. create different feelings for us&&& &B.only help us develop good habitsC. develop our interest in money &&D.influence natural environments72.Western classical music is often thought to be _______.A.a sign of being slower&&& &&B.something about strengthC.a sign of being richer &&&D.something with new styles73.Which type of music can make people work faster?A.Light music.& &&&&B.Rock music.&&& C.Sweet music.&&& &&&&D.Soft music.74.The habit of 1istening to music can make a student ________.&&& A.slow in action&&& &&&&B.feel more stressed&&& C.relax in mind&&& &&&&D.worry about studies75.Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?&&& A.Music in restaurants&&& &&&B.Good and bad musicC.Types of music &&&&D.Music and behavior
第II卷& 非(共55分)五、阅读表达&& 阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。(10分)What to do if you don’t feel popular?&&& •Try to take part in activities.Call your friends.Plan to do something.The worst feeling is staying home alone,because it makes you feel even more lonely.&&& •Try to make new friends.Choose friends carefully,not just because you think they’re popular.And remember,making good friends takes time.Choosing popular people to be friends with is OK,if they are nice.&&& •Be yourself(保持独立).If you want to become friends with someone who’s popular,don’t make yourself into someone you are not just to impress that person.&&& •Be nice.Be friendly.Be outgoing.But don’t overdo it! Talk to trusted friends if you are feeling really bad.Or you might want to write it down in a journal(日志) or diary.•Do something special for yourself.You could take pictures of your friends,or collect their school pictures,and take a collage(拼贴画)to hang on your wall.This will remind you when you are feeling unpopular,that you really do have friends.•Think up your own ideas.These suggestions might not work for everyone. What to do if you have a problem with your teacher?•Talk to your parents,or another adult who will listen to you and perhaps can help.Talk to your friends.Maybe they have had problems with the same teacher,too.•Don’t give the teacher a reason to have problems with you.Do your work,complete your task,attend the class and take notes seriously.Maybe you just need to give the teacher a chance.•Try to find out what the problem is.•Talk to the teacher if you feel comfortable doing this.Don’t be nasty(闹别扭的),but tell your teacher what your concerns(忧虑) are.Listen to the teacher,as well.•Just accept the fact that you’re not going to love all your teachers.How to Make You Feel ①___________&How to ⑥_______ Your Problem with Your Teachers Dos&Don’ts&&Talk to your parents, or another adult or your friends about your problems&Never be too worried about the problems all by yourself.Make new friends. &Don’t make bad friends. &&&Be yourself.&Don’t make yourself into someone you are not just to ②______that person.&&Do your work, complete your task, attend the class and take notes seriously in order to give the teacher a ⑦_______.&Don’t give the teacher a reason to have ⑧______ with you.Take part in activities&Don’t stay home alone, or it will make you feel even more ③_______.&&Find out what the problem is.&Never think that you are always ⑨___________ and the teacher is always wrong.Be nice, friendly and ④_____________.&Never overdo it!&&Talk to the teacher and ⑩_____________ your concerns if you feel comfortable doing this.&Don’t be nasty.Do something special for yourself by taking picture of your friends, collecting their school pictures, or ⑤_________ collage to hang on your wall.&Don’t let yourself be far away from your friends.&&&六、词汇运用。(15分)A) 根据句意及汉语写单词1. All of us should work to high __________________(标准).2. Red will influence you when you make a ______________(选择).3. The teachers’ ______________(建议) are always valuable to us students.4. The Indian girl Malala’s great ________________(成就) makes the whole world shocked(震惊的).5. It’s said learning __________________(语法) rules can help us learn English better.B) 用括号内所给词的适当形式(每空不限一词)1. The high-speed railway _____________(connect) Shanghai to Beijing is very crowded during the National Day holiday.2. You must try to pronounce all the English words _______________(correct).3. _______________(Careless) will be a disaster not only to the doctors but also to the patients.4. The poor little boy _______________(force) to stand for three hours by his father last Friday.5. What has been your ___________(proud) moment of the past 10 years.6. What do you think ____________(shape) you life and your future?7. We must work harder to get the teacher ______________(change) his mind.8. We will hold a party to celebrate my father’s ___________(forty) birthday.9. The book isn’t expensive, but it is well worth __________(spend) time reading.10. It’s ______________(organize) of him not to forget the things he needs to do.七、短文填空& 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整通顺。(10分)Stress is usual in life. It may come from heavy traffic to bad work environments, or from relationship problems to financial(财政的) difficulties. We all need a w_________ to reduce our stress, understand where it comes from and how to work through it. If not, stress will certainly l_________ to illness, low spirits, broken relationships or unending pain.Keeping diaries is the e_________ way of all to reduce stress. Keeping diaries will help u_____ deal with our stress before it makes us ill. Writing down our thoughts and f_______, as in keeping a diary, is a good method to reduce stress and i_________ happiness. We put down on paper what we are unhappy with and worried about. This h_________ us begin to understand in a clearer manner, what we are going through.Keeping a regular diary about d_________ events, joys and struggles, can really help us to face every day, and solve our problems with less stress. When we record our days on paper or on the computer, we are dealing w________ our feelings, fears and joys, as we are writing.& Let’s start living the healthy, balanced and m___________ life we have been meant to live, with our simple diary writing.八、书面表达(20分)假如你叫王琳,15岁,9年级2班的学生,你校成立了英语俱乐部,正在招聘会员,请你根据下面的提示,用英语给俱乐部负责人写一封应聘信。(100词左右)要求:1. 先做自我介绍,说明自己的性格:自信,勇于接受挑战;特长爱好,喜欢的颜色及原因。&&&&& 2. 说明要参加原因:英语学得不好,想提高;得到更多知识,更好地了解世界;交许多朋友,分享快乐、忧愁,让生活多彩;……;希望得到机会,以取得进步。&&&&& 3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Sir/madam,I’m Wang Lin.____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,Wang Lin济川中学初三英语阶段试题 材料A)听到对话,选出最合适的备选答案。1.W:Do you watch a lot of sports on TV? && M:Yes.I enjoy watching football matches.The World Cup was really wonderful.2.M:What does this sign mean?&& W:It means we mustn’t turn left.3.M:Mum, can I have some fruits for the party?&& W:There are no bananas or apples left. Maybe you can have some oranges.4.W:What a fine day! Shall we fly kites tomorrow?&& M:But tomorrow will be a rainy day.5.M:Why didn't you go to the park on time yesterday? We should meet at 10 a.m.&& W:Oh,sorry.My bike was broken on the way.So I got there half an hour later.6.W:Mike,do you know which country the first fax machine came from?M:Did it come from the United States or Britain?&& W:Neither,it came from Australia.7.M:Have you finished reading the storybook?If you have,I'd like to read it.&& W:Sorry,I've returned it to the library.8.M:Yang Li,why did you look so nervous just now?&& W:It was the first time for me to be in front of TV cameras.&& M:Still,you did a good job.9.M:Why didn’t you wear your school uniform this morning,Kitty?&& W:Sorry,I couldn’t find it.My mum must have put it somewhere.&& M:OK,but make sure you wear it tomorrow.10. W:Tom, how long do you spend on your hobbies?&& M: In the past, I spent about two hours, but now about half an hour. I have too much work to do.B) 听第一段对话和短文,回答问题& 听第一段对话,回答第11~12小题。W:Have you done your homework?M:Not yet.W:Then why are you watching TV?M:This is my favourite show.W:You can watch TV after you do your homework.M:But the show will be over.W:There will be another show next week.M:Let me watch for only five minutes,OK?W:No way! You know the rules if you break the agreement.听第一篇短文,回答第13~15小题。&&& Would you like to have fun after the exam? We will have an exciting trip to the Sunshine Farm on June 28th.On that day,we will meet on the school playground at 8:00 in the morning.The school bus will take us there.On the farm, we will have a picnic.We can also pick fruits,such as tomatoes and strawberries.But we mustn’t swim in the river.And we can’t go off on our own.I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves on the Sunshine Farm.听第二篇短文,回答第16~20小题。&&& Every mother is great,so is my mother.My mother is a common worker.But I love her very much.She is tall and of medium build.She has two big eyes.Her hair is black and curly.I think she is very beautiful.&&& My mother is hard-working like many other mothers.Whenever she is at home or at work,she is always busy.At weekends,she often cleans our house,and she likes planting flowers,too.She often says,“Flowers can make the air fresh and keep the house beautiful.”She often gives flowers to her friends.She is strict in my study.She often says to me,“Study is the most important thing to a student.You must study hard.Then you can do more and better for others and yourself.”And she is also kind to me.When I have trouble.I'd like to ask her for help.参考答案1-20: &BCBBB& ABCCC& BCBAC& CACAB21-40:&BDCAA& CADDC& BACBC& DACBB41-55&& &CBACA& CBBAB& ABCAC56-75&& &ACDBC& BCBAD& ACDBD&&& ACBCD五、①popular& ②impress&& ③lonely&&& ④outgoing&&&& ⑤taking⑥solve&&& ⑦chance&& ⑧problems& ⑨right / correct& ⑩express六、A) 1. standards& 2. choice&& 3. suggestions&& 4.achievement&& 5. grammarB)1. connecting&& 2. correctly&& 3. Carelessness&& 4. was forced& 5. proudest&&& 6. shapes&&&& 7. to change&&& 8. fortieth&&&&& 9. spending&&& 10. organized七、way&& lead&& easiest&& us&& feelings&& improve&& helps&& daily& with& meaningful八、I’m fifteen years old. I’m in Class 2 Grade 9. I’m confident and I’m always ready to take on new challenges any time. I’m good at Chinese and I like chatting with friends on line (I like sports…). My favourite colour is blue because it can make me feel calm.&&& I’m not good at English, so I want to be a member of the English club. I want to improve my English ability. I’d like to get more knowledge and learn more about the world. I hope to make many friends in the club, we can share our ideas and help each other. Our life will be colourful and interesting. I can also learn how to work with others (team spirit…). I’ll be happy if you give me the chance. I’m sure I can make progress. Thank you. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 she s always a woman 的文章

随机推荐