动词的正确形式填空填

根据所给词适当形式填空Sarah added that making vocabulary lists wasn't ( help) at all求help的正确形式 并翻译这个句子 急_百度作业帮
根据所给词适当形式填空Sarah added that making vocabulary lists wasn't ( help) at all求help的正确形式 并翻译这个句子 急
小星星___0037
我认为是helpful的可能性大些,BE doing/adj结构,something be helpful就是说某些事情会有些帮助.翻译:萨拉补充说,制作单词表根本不会有任何帮助.
其他类似问题
helpful 有帮助的;有益的 Sarah 补充说道,把单词列成表一点都没用。
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】综合填空(10分) 根据短文内容及首字母提示,用单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思完...
综合填空(10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示,用单词的正确形式填空,使短文意思完整、通顺。Yesterday ,I asked three of my classmates about their vacation .Here are some of their (81)a____1.___.Tina went to Beijing . The(82) w____2.____was sunny and the people were (83)f____3.____to her.She went there by bus and the bus (84)t____4.____was relaxing.The food there was delicious.She said she had a(85)w___5._____vacation.Tom’s uncle (86)i___6._____Tom to the countryside .But the weather was windy and (87)r___7._____during those days .So Tom had to stay at the house and watched TV. But the TV (88)P____8.____were boring .He went shopping with his cousion ,but they forgot to take an (89)u____9.____.They got wet .He had a terrible vacation.Sally didn’t go anywhere .She helped her parents do (90)h___10._____at home .And she also did her homework and played computer games .She thought her vacation was OK. 
3.friendly
5. wonderful
6. invited
9. umbrella
10. housework
试题分析:这篇短文告诉我们Tina等几个人怎样过的假期:天气晴朗,Tina坐公共汽车去了北京,这次乘车旅行很轻...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
阅读表达(10分)Mr Li is a teacher.Yesterday he did a survey of what his students did last weekend.And here are the results.Lucy went to see her grandparents.Her grandparents live in the countryside.They are very old.But they didn't like to live in the city.They want to have a quite life.78.Jim帮他的父母做了些家务。He cleaned the room,watered the flowers,washed the clothes.At noon,he helped his mother cook the lunch.Tina babysat her little brother because her mother was ill. 79.Her father had to look after her mother in the hospital. Both his father and his mother hope that Jack can be good at all his subjects.They want him to study in famous university.(一)根据短文内容回答问题。1.Where do Lucy’s grandparents live ?2.Why did Tina babysat her little brother?3.将短文中画线的句子译成英语.4.将短文中画线的句子译成汉语5.请给短文你一个适当的标题. 
用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空,使短文完整。(10分)Dear Sandy,Thanks for 1._______(send) me an e?mail.My grandparents 2._______(live) in a small town thirty miles away from Lai Wu. I spent about half an hour3._______(get) there. They4._______(give)me a warm welcome,and cooked me a big meal. We chatted far into the night and I5.______ (tell) some happy stories about them and their neighbours.Last year,great changes6.________(take) place in Xuzhou. I will take some photos and send some to you. Next time,I'd like you and your family7._______
(come) with me. You can8.______(visit) many places of interest here.I hope9.______(meet) you soon..Meeting you will make me 10.______(feel) happy.Chang Lee 
根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空,每空填一词。1.The ______(high) of the building is about 101meters.2.There are many _______(mouse) in the kitchen.3.When do you often go ______(shop)?4.I hope you have a good ______(lucky).5.He speaks ______(clear) than his mother. 
根据句意及所给提示,写出单词的正确形式。1.We have two great _____(特色菜) in the restaurant.2.It’s important to learn a second ______(语言).3.Can you write ______ (日记)in English?4.The cat run ______(离开) at once when it saw the dog.5.He is one of my favorite ______(演员). 
Long long ago, there were three tortoises(乌龟)。 They were friends.One of them was a large tortoise, one was a medium-sized tortoise and the third was a small tortoise.One day they went into a restaurant and ordered some cakes. While(当……的时候) they were waiting for the cakes, they remembered that they didn't bring any money."Hey, we forgot to bring money to pay for our cakes," the big tortoise said."The little tortoise can go home and get it," the medium-sized tortoise said. "He's the youngest, so he should be the one to go."The little tortoise wasn't very happy, but he knew he shouldn't argue with his elders, so he said, "All right, I'll go. But you must promise(许诺) not to eat my cake while I'm away."The large tortoise and the medium-sized tortoise agreed, and the little tortoise left for home to get some money.A few days later, the big tortoise said to the medium-sized tortoise, "Let's eat the little tortoise's cake. I'm hungry again.""So am I," the medium-sized tortoise said, and reached for the cake.As she did so, the little tortoise shouted from near the door of the restaurant, "If you touch(触摸) my cake, I won't go and get the money!"根据短文内容选择最佳答案, 将其标号填入题前括号内。1.The three tortoises _________.A. didn’t know each other
B. knew each otherC. lived in a restaurant
D. were very poor2.The three tortoises found they didn’t take money with them _________ .A. when they were ordering the cakeB. after they ate up the cakeC. before they went into the restaurantD. after they ordered the cake3. The little tortoise _________.A. didn’t mind getting the moneyB. couldn’t find the moneyC. wanted to share his cakeD. agreed to get the money4.The little tortoise _________ .A. didn’t go very far after a few daysB. came back very quicklyC. had some money with himD. believed in (相信)the other two tortoises5. The two elders decided to eat the little tortoise’s cake because _______.A. they felt hungry againB. they wanted to leave at lastC. the cake was so nice to eatD. they were angry with the little tortoise 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.答案81. disturb 82. evidence 83. puzzled 84. fault 85. approve 86. adventure? 87. coincidence? 88. independently? 89. skipped? 90. embarrassed点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题答案:解析:
  1.Sunday
  2.shopping
  3.are
  4.white
  5.yuan
  6.What
  7.thanks
  8.things
  9.like
  10.get
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:英语教研室
来源:2016届浙江慈溪育才中学第一学期11月月考七年级英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
选词填空。用所给词的适当形式填空
Kate&&& she&&&
like&&&& near&&& teacher
Look at the bedroom. It’s ___1.______. A computer is
___2.____ the window. The computer is very new. You can see some flowers in the
room. They are very nice. There are some books on the desk. Kate often does her
homework in the room. ___3.____ father and mother are ____4.______.Her mother
teaches Chinese and her father teaches English. Kate has a brother. His name is
Jack. He isn’t a student. He is only 7 years old. Kate ___5.____ her family
very much.
来源:2014届广西大学附属中学八年级11月段考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:选词填空
请根据所给句子的内容,从下面的方框中选出适当的词,并用其正确的形式填在答题卷相应的横线上。每空一词,每词限用一次。
1.One day Alice was &&&&&&&&&&&&by
the river with a book.
2.---You like &&&&&&&&&&&&&classical
music, don’t you?
--- Yes, I like this kind of music very much.
3.--- How long have you &&&&&&&&in
the Middle School Attached to Guangxi University?
--- More than one year.
4.There is a boy &&&&&&&&&&&Li
Lei in our class.
5.--- I hope you will enjoy &&&&&&&&&&&&at
the birthday party, Tony.
--- Thanks, Miss Green.
6.Have you heard the &&&&&&&&&&&news?
7.Best &&&&&&&&&&&&to
you!
8.I like shopping very much. My mum and I go shopping &&&&&&&&&&&&&a
week.
9.This is Jim’s &&&&&&&&&&&&brother.
He is two years older than Jim.
10.&&&&&&&&&&&a
white rabbit ran past the little girl. She began to cry.
来源:浙江省期中题
题型:填空题
选词填空,用所给词的适当形式填空,注意词形的变化。
&&&&&& Kate Green is &&1&&&English girl. Now she is in Hangzhou, China. Her &&2&&&is a teacher in a middle school. He teaches English there. Her &&3&&&&stays at home. She is very nice. Kate &&4&&&a beautiful room. Look! Her bed is&&&5&&&the wall. The picture is on the wall. Her dresser is &&6&&. She likes white very much. Oh, a tennis racket is&&&7&&&the sofa. Kate &&8&&&tennis. She often plays tennis after &&9&&. Kate has a&&&10&&&family.
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
选词填空:用所给词的适当形式填空。
&&&& Emily has so many &&&&&&&&.She has to do her homework &&&&&&&& school.She can't go out &&&& school night.She has to wash the dishes after dinner,then she can watch TV &&&& half an hour.She likes &&&&&&&&.She usually reads at night.She has to be in bed &&&&&&&& ten o'clock because she has to get up &&&&&&&& the next morning.She &&&&&&&&&& a music club.She has to &&&&&&&& her guitar every day.She doesn't think she's &&&&&&&&.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)School is where we learn, make friends and grow up. But ___小题1:___ happen daily in schools across the world. We hear reports of students falling down __小题2:___ buildings while cleaning windows. Other students are hit by football on the playground. Three years ago, some students fell down on the stairs and were stepped on by小题3:___, with tragic results.We feel ___小题4:___ sorry for the loss of lives. There is _小题5:____ we can do to bring the students back, but we can try to prevent (防止) such things from ___小题6:again. You should do the following things to prevent a stampede (踩踏)。After class or school, don’t rush out at the same time. Wait until there are __小题7:____ people trying to leave.When you walk with a crowd of people, stay alert (警惕的) and ___小题8:____ your steps. Don’t play around。Be familiar with your __小题9:__ and learn where the safety exits are.When there’s pushing and squeezing (挤), don’t move and try to hold on to something. __小题10:__ stay in a corner until the crowd leaves.
小题1:accidents小题2:from小题3:others小题4:deeply小题5:nothing小题6:happening小题7:fewer / few小题8:watch小题9:school小题10:Or
试题分析:学校是我们学习,交朋友,成长的地方。然而在学习里也会发生一些事故。这段话主要介绍了如何避免踩踏事故。小题1:考查名词。句意:学校是我们学习,交朋友,成长的地方。然而在学习里也会发生一些事故。动词用了原形,主语要用复数,故填accidents.小题2:考查介词。句意:我们听说过当学生擦窗户的时候从建筑物上掉下来。故填. from。小题3:考查代词。句意:三年前,一些学生跌倒在楼梯上,被别人踩踏。故填others。小题4:考查副词。句意:对于生命的丧失我们感到很难过。deeply是副词,修饰形容词sorry.故填deeply。小题5:考查不定代词。句意:对于生命的丧失我们感到很难过。把学生带回来,我们毫无办法,nothing什么都没有,一点也没有,放在肯定句中表示否定的含义。故填nothing。.小题6:考查动词。句意:但是我们可以努力阻止这类事情再发生。prevent…from…不让某人做某事,阻止某事发生。故填from。小题7:考查形容词。句意:等人少了再离开。few少的,修饰可数名词,比较级是fewer。故答案是fewer / few。小题8:考查动词。句意:.当你走入拥挤的人群时,提高警惕,注意你的脚步,不要四处玩。故填watch。小题9:考查名词。句意:熟悉你的学校,了解安全出口在哪儿。故填school。小题10:考查连词。句意:当有拥挤发生的时候,不要动,抓住东西,或呆在角落里,直到人群离开。故填or.
根据汉语提示,完成下列英语句子,每空一词(数词要用英语单词)。
1.我们学校也有校庆。
We_________ have a_________ _________at our school.2.中国音乐听起来不错。
_________ _________ _________ good.3.你们有艺术节吗?
Do you have_________ _________ _________?4.十二月是一年中的第十二个月份。
_________ is the_________ _________of the year.5.约翰33岁了。
John is_________ _________ _________.6.你妈妈的生日是什么时候?
_________is your_________ birthday?7.—“今天多少号?”
—“8月15号。”
―What"s_________ _________today?
―It"s_________ _________.
补全句子中所缺的单词。
1.当我长大时,我将成为一名新闻记者。
I_______ a _______when I _______2. 我想搬到某个有趣的地方。
I want to move_______.3.巴黎听起来像一个美丽的城市。
Paris_______a beautiful city.4. 同时我将学习电脑科学。
I"m going to study_______ .5. 彼得打算周游世界。
Peter is going to_______.6. 我要在北京举办一次艺术展。
I am going to_______in Beijing.
根据汉语提示完成句子。(每空可填多个单词)
1 .北京的人口是多少? What is______ ______of Beijing?2 .超过四分之三的学生是男生。 ______of students are boys:3 .这里的温度一年到头几乎是一样的。The______is almost the same______.4.九寨沟是一个度假的好地方。Jiuzhaigou is a______ place to______.5.这个公园夏日全天开放。The park is open______throughout the summer.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 动词正确形式填空 的文章

随机推荐