Dont know but mine has
RP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A2, P0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT NONE
Originally Posted by gazeddy
Dont know but mine has
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT NONE
My one also changed from QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT ENABLE
to QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT NONE after i flashed stock BTU rom over Unrooted Stock O2U rom
Just wondering what secureboot stands for? maybe it will help anyway to remove KNOX protection?
Oddly enough mine is originally an o2u now btu
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Dont know but mine has
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT NONE
Oddly enough mine is originally an o2u now btu
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Is anyone know what secureboot is?
Originally Posted by 1980aksoy
What is this mean????
RP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A2, P1
I believe S T R A and P might be the friendly names for some of the internal qfuses used by samsung, and secureboot is a different internal qualcomm non-volatile register (but that one can be changed, unlike the qfuses).
My own EU N9005 is S1, T1, R1, A1, P1 and also SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB).
The qfuses seem to matter in certain unlocking scenarios - there is a document somewhere that describes how reactivation lock can be removed by Samsung themselves and that involves writing specific firmware that is different depending on the above flags (with something like 3 major options if I remember correctly).
In the past (as recent as first generations of i9505 I believe) SECUREBOOT: ENABLE was only used
when a locked bootloader (I believe mostly AT&T and VERIZON) was active. That has changed with Knox - a non-secured boot does not quite sound compatible with the way Knox is supposed to work - so I believe Samsung is now using most of the time SECUREBOOT: ENABLE and eventually enforcing some other/further restriction from inside the bootloader.
The presence of SECUREBOOT: NONE suggests a much, much wider degree of freedom, and possibly from this state it MIGHT be achievable to bring a device to a state very close to factory.
Unfortunately so far we only know that a knox 0x0 secureboot: ENABLE can go to knox 0x0 secureboot: NONE (but at this point it is very, very unclear how that was achieved - if anybody has more details please post those). It is NOT clear if a knox 0x1 secureboot: ENABLE can go to secureboot: NONE (from where I would assume that knox might be easier to reset, but I could be wrong).
I believe right now the bounty here is over 2500 USD to reset knox and over 1000 USD in a few other Note 3 forums (I believe there are at least 5 major Note 3 forums), plus a huge amount of fame and karma so we might get to see some very interesting things on that subject
Last edited by xclub_101; 15th December 2013 at .
Originally Posted by xclub_101
I believe S T R A and P might be the friendly names for some of the internal qfuses used by samsung, and secureboot is a different internal qualcomm non-volatile register (but that one can be changed, unlike the qfuses).
My own EU N9005 is S1, T1, R1, A1, P1 and also SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB).
The qfuses seem to matter in certain unlocking scenarios - there is a document somewhere that describes how reactivation lock can be removed by Samsung themselves and that involves writing specific firmware that is different depending on the above flags (with something like 3 major options if I remember correctly).
In the past (as recent as first generations of i9505 I believe) SECUREBOOT: ENABLE was only used
when a locked bootloader (I believe mostly AT&T and VERIZON) was active. That has changed with Knox - a non-secured boot does not quite sound compatible with the way Knox is supposed to work - so I believe Samsung is now using most of the time SECUREBOOT: ENABLE and eventually enforcing some other/further restriction from inside the bootloader.
The presence of SECUREBOOT: NONE suggests a much, much wider degree of freedom, and possibly from this state it MIGHT be achievable to bring a device to a state very close to factory.
Unfortunately so far we only know that a knox 0x0 secureboot: ENABLE can go to knox 0x0 secureboot: NONE (but at this point it is very, very unclear how that was achieved - if anybody has more details please post those). It is NOT clear if a knox 0x1 secureboot: ENABLE can go to secureboot: NONE (from where I would assume that knox might be easier to reset, but I could be wrong).
I believe right now the bounty here is over 2500 USD to reset knox and over 1000 USD in a few other Note 3 forums (I believe there are at least 5 major Note 3 forums), plus a huge amount of fame and karma so we might get to see some very interesting things on that subject
I tried it on both of my notes 3.
After flashing with odin 3.07 stock BTU firmware over unrooted stock O2U firmware changes secureboot TO NONE but leaves knox 0x0. Hope this helps someone
Originally Posted by gunjka
I tried it on both of my notes 3.
After flashing with odin 3.07 stock BTU firmware over unrooted stock O2U firmware changes secureboot TO NONE but leaves knox 0x0. Hope this helps someone
Were the O2U phones also carrier-unlocked? What precise BTU firmware? Also, what configuration of flags did you have originally? What version of Odin was used?
Originally Posted by xclub_101
Were the O2U phones also carrier-unlocked? What precise BTU firmware? Also, what configuration of flags did you have originally? What version of Odin was used?
the phones was unlocked by carrier via code send from o2, software version is latest mj7, odin 3.07. don't remember flags before flashing.
L 15th December 2013 at .
the phones was unlocked by carrier via code send from o2, software version is latest mj7, odin 3.07. don't remember flags before
as far as im aware my phone was always carrier unlocked. i never entered an unlock code. as for its original flags i dont know.
im running xxudmj7 now
the phones was unlocked by carrier via code send from o2, software version is latest mj7, odin 3.07. don't remember flags before flashing.
as far as im aware my phone was always carrier unlocked. i never entered an unlock code. as for its original flags i dont know.
im running xxudmj7 now
Was the ROM file named
BTU-N9005XXUDMJ7-21.zip ?
Any idea about the O2U firmware that was originally on the phone?
Last edited by xclub_101; 15th December 2013 at .
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-/a/.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social正在努力加载...
此商品暂不代购哦~
<span class="sp"
<span class="sp"
淡蓝色水洗工艺,休闲时尚,是一款夏季百搭的单品!Diesel迪赛BUSTSHORT男士牛仔短裤,原价760元,目前Spartoo中国608元包邮,历史最低,尺码齐全,同款淘宝代购916元起,...
汤姆&泰勒牛仔系列;本款为马特潮流邮差包,采用了多种面料相结合;粗纹尼龙与优质、柔软的仿皮革以及结实耐用的织物完美地结合在这款时尚的邮差包上。这款包使用皮瓣下的拉链安全闭合。由...
夏天是炎热的,适合的物件是空调,是西瓜,是一切能给你带来清凉的物件。
夏天也同样是适合恋爱的,假期中的学生,城市中形形色色的男女,会在夏日突然萌生出想要恋爱的心情,恋爱的人不会在乎在热...
此款采用优质不锈钢框架,超轻设计,坚固铰链,鼻托采用舒适材质与皮肤表面接触不易滑动且减小压迫感,优质镜片,让你面对灼灼骄阳,也能清爽看世界。...
鞋面运用星星和条纹渐变印花图案,带出浓郁美国风的同时也彰显出匡威作为世界布鞋王者的地位!Converse匡威渐变星星条纹印花帆布鞋CS14872,原价399元,目前亚马逊商品页面领取399-...
打球十几年,手指戳过,手腕扭过,肩关节劳损过,脚崴过,膝关节挫伤过,很多球友都讲到:当年戴护具为了耍帅,现在穿一身装备是真疼啊!那么正所谓久病成良医,健身君从一个从来不注意运动保护的热血少年...
采用不含氨基甲酸乙酯的全新树脂素材,给你带来柔软的弹性触感,贯通和非贯通设计,可以任意组合出4种不同玩法!MEN&#039;S MAX SMART GEAR男用飞机杯,原价118元,目前亚马...
耐磨织物材质,舒适透气又质感十足,春夏正穿!6pm图片色现价$44.99(转运到手约¥460),历史新低价格,尺码齐全,同款某宝代购报价均在600元上下!...
永不过时的百搭款印花衬衫!此款极优 GU 男装 麻混纺印花衬衫 274314 ,目前天猫商城59元(满200元包邮)历史新低价,三色可选,尺码齐全,原价149元!清新风,扑面而来。质量傲娇,...
采用柔软橡胶大底,弹性好,让你穿着更舒适,实现适度的柔韧性的同时不损失强度!特步复古休闲旅游鞋,原价149元,目前天猫右侧我的资产处领取5元无门槛优惠券,实付144元...
这款天木兰Timberland Earthkeepers City男真皮短靴 属于2011年推出的Earthkeeper&地球守护者&系列,主打对环境友好的主题,使用...
这款表造型经典大方,机械机芯背透设计,可以看到机械运动之美。目前美亚这款男表史低价到$399.99,转运到手约¥2760。这款腕表表盘采用大指针大数字的设计,更是增添了一丝复古的味道,十分适...
Nike Free Train Force Flyknit之前识货有进行过众测,众测玩家表示这是一双良心好鞋,训练跑步都非常适合。该款训练鞋Nike官网839元有售,价格适中,尺码齐全,两色...
这款Now Foods 诺奥 Silymarin/Milk Thistle 护肝软胶囊,主要成分是具有解毒护肝作用的奶蓟提取物,适合长期用药对肝脏造成损伤的人群,脂肪肝、酒精肝、乙肝等病毒性...
黑白经典!New Balance 新百伦 美国品牌 时尚系列 潮流腕表 MIYOTA2035石英机芯 绝缘环保耐腐蚀PC表壳 铝质上盖 PU真皮表带 30米防水 28-574 亚马逊中国原价...
对于每一个跑步的人来说,装备什么的是其次,选择舒适的跑步衣物才是正经事。专业的跑步装备,不仅会让人跑的更舒心更健康,更重要的是整体的逼格就瞬间Up了。对于跑步者来说,跑的是一种情怀,一种健康...
纹理设计和不对称口袋装饰!此款Massimo Dutti 男装 全棉衬衫
目前天猫商城120元包邮,历史新低价,尺码齐全!Massimo Dutti售价是ZARA两三...
2016年春季新款,采用十分具有亲和力的简洁圆领,阳光活力,与任何着装都能轻松搭配!Dickies纯棉圆领短袖T恤162M30EC25,原价99元,目前天猫领取店铺10元优惠券,实付89元包...
工业设计与自然科学的结合。鞋面采用无缝热贴工艺,减轻鞋子的重量,配合&沃罗诺伊&透气结构!李宁音速2代篮球鞋ABPJ027,原价196元,目前天猫右侧我的资产处领取9...
Calvin Klein 凯文克莱 Fashion 女款斜挎包 采用真皮材质,鹅卵石纹理,看上去质感十足,内衬采用涤纶面料,翻盖设计磁扣开合,方便拿取物品,尺寸约为27.17x21.08x8...
Nature&#039;s Way Astragalus Root黄芪胶囊,天然提取,黄芪,作为中国的一种古老药材,其对于人体免疫系统的支持功效显著,能增强体内白细胞活力,与此同时,对于血管...
款式简洁大方,收口设计更便于运动,颜色均经典耐看,简洁宽松的长裤适合各种年龄层次的消费者!New Balance男式标准休闲长裤AMP62609,原价429元,目前亚马逊商品页面领取399-...
这款波士顿Bostonian Wakeman Walk男子牛津鞋,四孔系带设计,英伦复古风,采用合成皮革鞋面,结实耐穿;皮质衬里,配合缓冲鞋垫,上脚舒适;橡胶外底,防滑耐磨。总的来说,科技一...
这款GREGORY 格里高利 mountain products cairn 68 女款户外登山背包Cairn系列背包为Gregory 2013年新出的系列,女款有48/58/68L三种型...
由优质天然胶乳制成,让性爱更自然舒适;添加多量润滑剂,带来加倍舒畅感受,让你体验加倍激情!Durex杜蕾斯性福双享礼盒珍享装,原价230.26元,目前亚马逊用码5PPLWVMRSRQX实付1...
这款套装包含了拉芳 柔顺洗发水750ml+拉芳深层修复护发素468ml,拉芳深层修复护发膜350ml,共计3件,赠送两件臻致调养护发精华素,天猫拉芳旗舰店 聚划算报价49.9元,使用10元优...
使用了FoamFusion技术中底,有良好的缓冲性和稳定性,橡胶外底,轻便灵活,耐磨耐穿!Reebok锐步ALL TERRAIN SUPER男士训练跑鞋,原价912元,目前Spartoo中国...
这款Invicta 2544 女士手表,选用瑞士石英机芯,银色不锈钢外壳,搭配珍珠白表盘配色,外观素雅,表盘上镶嵌8颗水钻,外形精美别致。表盘宽度33毫米,厚度8毫米,防水50米。足够日常生...
后跟搭载 Max Air 气垫,前掌则融入 Zoom Air 技术,实现全能缓震表现!Nike耐克SONIC FLIGHT男子休闲篮球鞋641333,原价1199元,目前亚马逊商品页面领取1...
适合搭配运动鞋穿着!此款极优 GU 男装 网眼袜子(5双装)272362,目前天猫商城19元(满200元包邮)历史新低价,仅剩白色!网友评价:很厚实,手感相当好,远超超市里十块一双的运动袜!...
德国原装进口,品质保证;蓝牙APP连接,6大清洁模式!此款Oral-B 欧乐-B 7000 iBrush 智能电动牙刷,目前京东铜牌会员及以上专享价999元,限量200支,这力度,不解释,抢...
关于Bape联名的不正常打开方式
&&黑科技牙膏开启你的新世界
火影人物化身NBA巨星后是什么样?
篮球常见伤病预防
纯白即纯爱,经典任你选
晒物频道内容审核及规范
为无税海淘保驾护航
虎扑(上海)文化传播股份有限公司 沪B2-
沪ICP备号-17红米note3QQ里面WEP图片的格式不支持原图发送,请使用标清质量来发送,怎么解决?_百度知道
红米note3QQ里面WEP图片的格式不支持原图发送,请使用标清质量来发送,怎么解决?
您好!很高兴能为您解答,         手机没有能力去加载webp图片,手机没有能力去加载webp图片或者你用QQ邮箱发
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
红米的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 300英雄文件名不匹配 的文章

随机推荐