you look so tiredsohappe近义句

Why do I (teenager) feel so lonely?Updated on February 13, 2014
Want to talk about it?Feel free to drop me an inbox if you want someone to talk to or if you just want to be listened. I am here to help :)
See all 6 photos
See all 6 photos
See all 6 photos
Why do we consider ourselves so alone?Some teenagers feel alone and would like some company once in a while.
Most of them would not admit that fully (that they need help) but in the end, everyone does, whether its obvious or not, or whether we want it or not. Most of the time, we are certain of
managing everything by ourselves, but in reality we can't. It is considered to be one of the most difficult phases of life. And it is just like that.
I find myself sitting alone in my room (even because I have no sisters or brothers) and just open up the internet and go on social network in the hope that someone does care about you. In the hope that other people appreciate you for who you are. Some of your friends do, and some of them fake it. How can you know?
I guess school makes it difficult at this point. For example, in my school, everyone is snobby and only cares about physical appearance. I am not like that. Many people change their attitude, their ways, their personality and themselves in order to be accepted by this little strange society.
Your parents won't "understand" your problems even if they say they do. What we do instead, we go on the internet, go on websites like "StumbleUpon", "Tumblr", "Twitter" and mostly on "Facebook" or "Skype", to find something: the passion that we lost, the happiness that we need.
Now I know that happiness cannot be found on the internet, but a little distraction is very useful at times. Especially if you feel like crying an you go on the internet and find people of your same age having the same issues and dealing with them like you do. Its nice to know that you are not the only one having that particular problem. You can see their point of views.
And like this you make friends. VIrtual friends that you wish were real and were right beside you. But they aren't. WHY???!! Why can't we have long term lasting friends... ? People talk behind our backs, especially the ones you thought were your friends.
I know this is kind of depressing but in a teenage world, most of it works like this. Time changes and people get meaner and meaner as we grow. They care about how thin your are and how popular you are... not how your personality is. WHAT A SAD WORLD.
People expect you to be who you're not.Why do I always have to look good for other people.. and when I do for me, people blame me for that. They don't accept who you really are and there is this famous quote that states: "We don't let change happen, because when a thing is different, we change it back to normal".
See all 6 photos
DelusionsThey are the most unsatisfying feelings of all.
.You really trust someone and would be ready to do anything for them and they let you down the moment you need them. This happens to me all the time. I wonder why...I am such a good friend and let other people ruin my life so easily. What I do then, is have a friend less and continue with my life as usual... problematic as always... nothing much
See all 6 photos
Reasons why we feel aloneFamily problems (most of the pain comes from here)
No real friends (just faces that pretend to be)
No acceptance in society (as a whole or even in smaller groups like schools... who you are may not be accepted from everyone.. and yet... we all have right... unfortunately not respected for some of us)
Not satisfied with your life
No-one understands you
Not accepted for your choices (music artists/genre, fashion style, personality, etc.)
Prejudices (some people find it fun to criticize you when they have no clue who you are, and as they do so, other people start to think negative things about you as well, and so rumors start.. and when they do... its difficult to stop them)
Being afraid to speak up (sharing of opinions becomes difficult, and you get trapped by your own self)
There are so many more reason... the list is just to long ...
Never give up believing
See all 6 photos
Related Quotes"And be careful of what you do, 'cause the lie become the truth" Michael Jackson
"There's nothing wrong with you, there's a lot wrong with the world you live in" Chris Colfer
"Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly" St. Francis De Sales
"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be love for something you are not" Andre Gide
"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt
"If you care about what others think, then you will be forever their slave"
"Don't ever let somebody tell you, you can't do something" Will Smith
"Life is not about people who act true to your face. It's about people who remain true behind your back"
"Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had"
Remember this always
Useful website to visit Power Surge Guidance Videos and Character Education Videos for teens teach life skills in a real life unrehearsed interview format. Perfect for at-risk or any situation where values need to be taught to teens.To help Christian high school and early college students navigate adolescence with their faith intactLoneliness strikes almost everyone at some point in life. Here are 10 tips for relieving loneliness, from writing about your feelings to getting out and helping others.Many years ago, when I was a young adolescent, an adult in my life said that she dreamed about a great chasm, a chasm so deep that she couldn't see to the
You can have a look at this, if it helps...
Any help?&
More in this SeriesIt is not an article that helps you really recognise your best friend, but it will sure give you an idea of they importance in your life. They are those important people you will always feel yourself.
Who are your real friends? Why is it that after such a long time friends still disappoint you? It is not real friendship if this happens.
Recommended Hubs
(randomizing)
by Christina Lornemark
by Rehana Stormme
by Tatiana Ho
by meloncauli
by Sima Ioana
by angryelf
by Barbara Radisavljevic
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.
(1.12 sec) workinghow are you ,Lunyun ? you look so happy. 中文怎么说 how are you , sarah? you look sad_百度知道
how are you ,Lunyun ? you look so happy. 中文怎么说 how are you , sarah? you look sad
中文怎么说? you
中文怎么说
you , sarahhow
you ,Lunyun
我有更好的答案
莎拉,Lunyun。你好你好,你今天看上去一脸愁容啊,不是tooday。today,你看起来很高兴
你好吗,刘云,你看起来很高兴。你好吗,赛若,你看起来很忧伤。
you ,Lunyun ? You
happy. 你好吗,伦云?你看起来很快乐。 How
you , sarah? You
你好吗,莎拉?你看起来很伤感。
怎么啦,...?你看上去很开心嘛!怎么啦,...?你今天看上去不开心噢?
你好吗?伦云?你看起来很开心。你好吗?萨拉?你今天看起来不太开心。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据上下文填写句子.1.A:———— You look so happy.B:Yes ,We are going to have an Englishparty.2.A:_________________?B:We are going to have an English party this weekend.A:__________________?B:We are going to sing and dance in it .3.A:__百度作业帮
根据上下文填写句子.1.A:———— You look so happy.B:Yes ,We are going to have an Englishparty.2.A:_________________?B:We are going to have an English party this weekend.A:__________________?B:We are going to sing and dance in it .3.A:_________________?B:Yes ,we had an English party last year.A:Was it excited .B:Yes,____________.连词成句 button,time,Press,the.
1 what happens2 what are you going to do this wekend what are you going to do in the party3 did you ever have an English?it was Press the time button.
其他类似问题
1.What is going on?2.What
are you going to do this weekend;What are
doing in the party;
english party ever;It's very wonderful连词成句:Press the time button
扫描下载二维码英语连词成句 is matter you what with the?so look you today happy._百度作业帮
英语连词成句 is matter you what with the?so look you today happy.
火影9盪瘂9咻叽
What is the matter with you?You look so happy today.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&全站热门下载TOP10:
&&(01-01)&&(01-01)&&(01-01)&&(05-08)&&(02-26)&&(05-08)&&(05-08)&&(05-08)&&(12-24)&&(12-20)
&&栏目导航:
&&栏目导航:
信产部湘ICP备号-4 站长:天道酬勤
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。

我要回帖

更多关于 you look so fine 的文章

随机推荐