great balls of fireif you音译歌词谐音 要的是英文音译过来的谐音

Great Balls of Fire 整首歌和歌词!Great Balls of Fire 整首歌和歌词!
You shake my nerves and you rattle my brainToo much love drives a man insaneYou broke my will,but what a thrillGoodness,gracious,great balls of fire!I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funnyBut you came along and you moved me honeyI've changed my mind,this love is fineGoodness,gracious,great balls of fire!Kiss me baby,whoo feels goodHold me baby,I want to love you like a lover shouldYour fine,so kindI want to tell this world that your mine,mine,mineI chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbsI'm real nervous,but it sure is funC'mon baby,drive me crazyGoodness,gracious,great balls of fire!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求歌曲outlaws of love-Adam的歌词中文音译,就是谐音翻译。_百度知道
求歌曲outlaws of love-Adam的歌词中文音译,就是谐音翻译。
歌曲名:Outlaws of Love爱的囚徒歌手: Adam Lambert所属专辑:《Trespassing》歌词:Oh, nowhere left to go.哦,无所归依Are we getting closer?我们可否愈加紧紧相依No. All we know is No.不,我们从未被世俗接受Nights are getting colder, colder夜欲寒,心欲冷Hey. Tears all fall the same.我们都曾黯然泪下We all feel the rain.任凭风雨蹂躏We can't change.却无力改变眼前的一切Everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun.四处游走,只为寻找一丝温暖Nowhere to grow old. We're always on the run.奔波寻找,依旧无处白头偕老They say we'll rot in hell, but I don't think we will.他们说我们将因这孽缘步入地狱,可我从未认同They've branded us enough. Outlaws of love.我们受够了束缚,为爱亡命流浪Scars make us who we are.伤痕让我们看清自己Hearts and homes are broken, broken.就算肝肠寸断,无处安身Far, we could go so far,with our minds wide open, open.只要我们敞开心扉,爱就可蔓延千里Hey. Tears all fall the same.我们都曾黯然泪下We all feel the rain.任凭风雨蹂躏We can't change.却无力改变眼前的一切Everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun.四处游走,只为寻找一丝温暖Nowhere to grow old. We're always on the run.奔波寻找,依旧无处白头偕老They say we'll rot in hell, but I don't think we will.他们说我们将因这孽缘步入地狱,可我从未认同They've branded us enough. Outlaws of love.我们受够了束缚,为爱亡命流浪Outlaws of love.爱的囚徒Outlaws of love.为爱亡命流浪Outlaws of love.爱的囚徒Outlaws of love.为爱亡命流浪
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Outlaws of Love
Oh, nowhere left to go.
Are we getting closer?
我们是否日益亲近?
No. All we know is No.
不,我们都明白并非如此
Nights are getting colder, colder
夜欲寒,心欲冷
Hey. Tears all fall the same.
We all feel the rain.
受尽风雨洗礼
We can't change.
但我们绝不妥协
, we're looking for the sun.
凡至一处,我们都试图寻找一丝安稳
Nowhere to grow old. We're always on the run.
四处奔波寻找,却依旧无处白头偕老
They say we'll rot in hell, but I don't think we will.
他们说我们将为
步下地狱,我却愿**的
They've branded us enough. Outlaws of love.
我们受够了束缚,就让我以
Scars make us...
就比如HI(嗨)这种音译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文电子歌曲。一句歌词是fire a go (音译)。请问有谁知道,谢谢。_百度知道
一首英文电子歌曲。一句歌词是fire a go (音译)。请问有谁知道,谢谢。
是女歌手。
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏5(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Action Radar - Prodigy
Give ‘em what you got
Go give ‘em all your action baby (3x)
I don't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i'm wrong
'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby
'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby (2x)
A little action is all I need (8x)
Live it up, don’t wanna give it up (2x)
Give ‘em what you got
Go give ‘em all your action baby (2x)
I don't see 'bout that ...
Lean on 直接QQ音乐搜索 第一首就是。都八月份了。希望你早就找到了吧。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁sex bomb 歌词用中文音译过来_百度知道
sex bomb 歌词用中文音译过来
呵呵..但是喜欢这首歌曲..能帮我用中文谐音过来.
英文唱不会...
所以还请各位老大.....
也就像拼音吧....本人英文很烂老实说
是要音译.?...;..?
我不是要把歌词翻译过来.不知道是我说的不够清楚还是 &gt.
我有更好的答案
Aw, Aw baby, Yeah, ooh Yeah, huh, listen to this
哦,哦,宝贝,是的,哦是的,嗯,听
Spy on me baby use satellite
用卫星偷偷监视我
Infrared to see me move through the night
用红外线在夜晚窥视我的举动
Aim gonna fire shoot me right
目的是激起我的欲望
I'm gonna like the way you fight
我喜欢你打架(这里可能是指做爱)的方法
And I love the way you fight
我喜欢你打架(这里可能是指做爱)的方法
Now you found the secret code
现在你已经发现了密码
I use to wash away my lonely blues well
我曾经能很好地冲淡我寂寞地忧伤
So I can't deny or lie cause you're a only one who make me fly
所以我不能否认或说谎,因为你是唯一能够让我有飞翔地感觉...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文电子歌曲。一句歌词是fire a go (音译)。请问有谁知道,谢谢。_百度知道
一首英文电子歌曲。一句歌词是fire a go (音译)。请问有谁知道,谢谢。
bout that radar but I don't see 'bout that radar but I don'cuz it's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby (2x) A little action is all I need (8x) 's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby I don'm wrong 't see 'bout that radar but I don'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby I don&#39. Got a fire action-seeking radar baby Lt see that i'm wrong 't see that i'cuz it'm wrong 't see 'bout that radar but I don'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby I don'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby I don'm wrong 't see 't see that i't see that i's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby &#39, don’t wanna give it up (2x) Give ‘em what you got Go give ‘em all your action baby (2x) I don'cuz it'm wrong 'm wrong 'cuz it&#39, don’t wanna give it up 'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby I don'bout that radar but I don'bout that radar but I don'm wrong 't see that i't see 't see 's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby Lt see &#39.;t see that i&#39, don’t wanna give it up Give ‘em what you got Go give ‘em all your action baby (2x) I don't see that i'cuz its a will-fire action-seeking radar baby Lbout that radar but I don's a sure-fire action-seeking radar baby A little action is all I need (8x) Rcuz it't see 'bout that radar but I don't see that i&#39.;m wrong 'cuz it&#39Action Radar - Prodigy Give ‘em what you got Go give ‘em all your action baby (3x) I don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 fire音译 的文章

随机推荐