dare do you nodare什么意思

dare 是什么意思?_百度知道
dare 是什么意思?
提问者采纳
daring动词dare.
我相信你是英国人. I !
(你)敢离开这间屋子. I dare say you are right. a challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy同义词。
n? They&#39,dare say you are British but you still need a passport to prove it:1: 名词dare. challenge同义词?
你怎敢说出这样的话.
他不顾祖父的不悦。
3:make bold。
5 act presumptuously: 1. Privatize the national parks. take upon oneself?
把国家公园私营化. He dared his grandfather&#39:1.
没有人敢把视线离开地面, 对吗,胆敢例句与用法, 但仍需有护照加以证明;&#601. 英英解释.
他激我跳过河, 放下了家族的生意. to be courageous enough to try or do something3?
8, without permission同义词, would they. 挑战?
2;d never dare. Nobody dared lift their eyes from the ground,挑动v.
6;t (you) dare leave the room. Don&#39. He dared me to jump over the river, presume2. How dare you say such a thing. 敢: [ d&#603.
我认为你是对的;s displeasure when he left the family business? 他们绝对不敢
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dare的相关知识
其他3条回答
com/question/4962691
n. 挑战,挑动v. 敢,胆敢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁M: How are your new neighbors, Nancy?W: They seem nice enough, but they have a son who’s driving me crazy.M:
W: He comes home every night around 10 with his car window rolled down and radio turned up really loud.
But by then Brian and Lisa are wide awake.M: Oh, no.W: Oh, yes. Sometimes it takes us until midnight just to get them to settle down again.M:
W: We haven’t even really met them yet except to say a quick hello.M: You are not going to like them when you do meet them, I dare say.W: I know, but I feel stupid complaining.
I’m just not getting enough sleep and neither are the children.M:
W: Yeah.M: Then you could mention that the hardest thing at present is getting your children to sleep at night.A.Have you tried talking to them?B.What do you mean?C.Actually, they didn’t say anything.D.Maybe you could ask about their son and they’ll be sure to ask about yours.E. Well, you know how early I have to get up to be here at the office.F. Don’t get your hopes too high!G. It stops as soon as he turns the car off. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询& > && >&& >&M: How are your new neighbors, Nancy?W: They seem nice enough, but they have a son who’s driving me crazy.M:
W: He comes home every night around 10 with his car window rolled down and radio turned up really loud.
But by then Brian and Lisa are wide awake.M: Oh, no.W: Oh, yes. Sometimes it takes us until midnight just to get them to settle down again.M:
W: We haven’t even really met them yet except to say a quick hello.M: You are not going to like them when you do meet them, I dare say.W: I know, but I feel stupid complaining.
W: Yeah.M: Then you could mention that the hardest thing at present is getting your children to sleep at night.A.Have you tried talking to them?B.What do you mean?C.Actually, they didn’t say anything.D.Maybe you could ask about their son and they’ll be sure to ask about yours.E. Well, you know how early I have to get up to be here at the office.F. Don’t get your hopes too high!G. It stops as soon as he turns the car off.M: How are your new neighbors, Nancy?W: They seem nice enough, but they have a son who’s driving me crazy.M:
W: Yeah.M: Then you could mention that the hardest thing at present is getting your children to sleep at night.A.Have you tried talking to them?B.What do you mean?C.Actually, they didn’t say anything.D.Maybe you could ask about their son and they’ll be sure to ask about yours.E. Well, you know how early I have to get up to be here at the office.F. Don’t get your hopes too high!G. It stops as soon as he turns the car off.科目: 高中英语最佳答案 06-----10 BGAED解析
知识点: 人物传记类阅读相关试题大家都在看推荐文章热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语骂人脏话大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语骂人脏话大全
上传于||暂无简介
大小:11.58KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢有没有i dare you not to do的说法啊,如果有,是什么意思呢_百度知道
有没有i dare you not to do的说法啊,如果有,是什么意思呢
有这种说法,意思是:I dare you not to do我敢说你不做darevt.敢;挑战;冒...的风险vi.勇于;胆敢aux.胆敢n.胆量;挑战例句用作及物动词 (vt.)The gymnast dared a breathtakingly difficult move.这位体操选手敢于做惊险的高难度动作He dared me to jump over the river.他激我跳过河。He dared his grandfather's displeasure when he left the family business.他不顾祖父的不悦,放下了家族的生意。用作不及物动词 (vi.)I would do it if I dared.如果我有勇气我就做。Go ahead and dive if you dare.如果你敢,尽管跳下水去用作助动词 (aux.)I dare say you are right.我认为你是对的。I dare not touch the flower for its tenderness.这花太娇嫩了,我不敢碰它。If he dare say such a thing again, I shall knock him down.如果他胆敢再说这种话,我一定把他打倒在地。用作名词 (n.)Don't worry! I am just trying my dare.不用担心!我只不过在试试自己的胆量而已。He only entered the competition for a dare.他只是因为受人激将才参加竞赛。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
因为老外绝对不会用dare来表达那些意思,但实际上这个说法不对dare someone to do 意思是鼓动对方去做一些危险或者能力限度的事情,如果not to do 就是逻辑上不成立,所以是错误的,只有dare someone to do 才成立。实际上。至于楼下的几位说法都是错误的,都有其他词汇和句式我估计也就中国老师会这么说
来自团队:
dare的相关知识
其他4条回答
.:我谅你也不敢做(某事)...,意思..有这个说法.
有,在挑逗人时用的,量你也不敢……
有,我敢说你做不到
是要表达“我敢确定你没做”的意思吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Do you dare to marry me是什么意思?_百度知道
Do you dare to marry me是什么意思?