英语短文改错常见错误题!!10处错误!!

短文改错 (共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧ ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线()划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线(__),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 Walter"s goal in life was become a successfully doctor. He knew he had to finish high school first, so he puts his heart into his studies — in particular, biology, chemistry, or maths. Because he worked hard at these subjects, Walter became good at it. However, Walter forgot what he needed to master some other subjects besides those he had been chosen. As a result, Walter failed both English and Latin in the end of the second school year. But he had to repeat these subjects and he was almost unable to graduate like planned. Walter learned a good lesson.
小题1:∧become →to小题2:successfully→successful小题3:puts→put小题4:or→and小题5:it→them小题6:what→that或省略小题7:had been chosen →去掉been小题8:in→at小题9:But→So小题10:like→as试题分析:小题1:考查动词。这里是不定式作表语to become.小题2:考查形容词。successfully是副词;successful是形容词,这里用来修饰名词。小题3:考查动词。根据so前的句子的时态可知应该用过去式,故用put.小题4:考查连词。or表示前后是选择关系;and表示前后是并列关系。小题5:考查代词。这里用them代替的复数名词subjects.小题6:考查连词。这里是宾语从句,what在从句中应该作宾语,而这里不缺宾语,所以用that或省略that.小题7:考查动词的语态。这里he had been chosen 是定语从句,he 与chose之间是主动关系,故去掉been.小题8:考查固定短语。at the end of在……结束时,是固定短语。小题9:考查连词。but表示前后是转折关系;so表示前后是因果关系。小题10:考查连词。like像,例如;as是连词正如。点评:文中考查了固定短语,形容词、连词、代词及动词等的用法及意义,需要考生有扎实的基础知识。需要会分析复杂的句子结构进而判断用该词的什么形式。
方程x2-9x+18=0的两个根是等腰三角形的底和腰,则这个等腰三角形的周长为______.
若一元二次方程2x2-7x+5=0的两个根是等腰三角形的底和腰,则这个三角形的周长为______.
某三角形的边长都满足方程x2-5x+6=0,则此三角形的周长是______.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司揭秘试题背后的真相
第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(/)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该次下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I have made a new friends recently. His name is Jackson, and he is from the America. How did we get to know each other? You may think we are pen-friends, and you are wrong. We actually have never written to each other before we met. Here is the story. A week before, there was a summer camp in our school. Some American students came to join in us. I was very good on English, especially spoken English, so I was chosen to take part this camp. Jackson was very interesting in Peking Opera, and I liked it, too. When I told Jackson that, he felt very excitedly. We talked a lot about Peking Opera. He said he had a very good time and hoped he would come again quite soon.
来源:绩优高考学习网浏览:0次
1.friends-friend&&&& 2.the 去掉&& 3.and but&&& 4.have ---had&&& 5.before ago&&6.去掉in&& 7. onat&&& 8. part后加 in& 9. interesting-interested&&&& 10.excitedly―excited&&&略
马上分享给同学->
绩优高考学习网名师对本题经过详细的分析,针对本题”第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除”提供如下关于“”知识点的总结和整理,希望能对你有所帮助,具体如下:
知识名称:序数词的表示法
1. 以下是最基本的序数词,学习者必须牢记:first(第1), second(第2), third(第3), fourth (第4), fifth(第5), sixth(第6), seventh(第7), eighth(第8), ninth(第9), tenth(第10), eleventh(第11), twelfth(第12), thirteenth(第13), fourteenth(第14), fifteenth(第15), sixteenth(第16), seventeenth(第17), eighteenth(第18), nineteenth(第19), twentieth(第20), thirtieth(第30), fortieth(第40), fiftieth(第50), sixtieth(第60), seventieth(第70), eightieth(第80), ninetieth(第90)。【说明】① 许多序数词是由相应的基数词后加th构成的,如:four / fourth,six / sixth,ten / tenth,sixteen / sixteenth,但是nine变为序数词是ninth,而不是nineth。② twentieth, thirtieth, fortieth 等表示整十的序数词,由相应的基数词将词尾y改为ie,再加th 构成。③ first, second, third 通常可缩写为1st, 2nd, 3rd。凡是以th结尾的序数词可缩写为“基数词+th”:4th, 5th, 9th, 11th, 60th, 128th等。2. 非整十的多位数,将个位数变成序数词即可:twenty-first(第21),thirty-sixth(第36),ninety-ninth(第99),three hundred and sixty-fifth(第365)等。3. hundred, thousand, million 等序数词形式为 hundredth, thousandth, millionth 等:five hundredth (500th)
ten thousandth (10, 000th) 第10000)注意:这类词前用数字“一”时,这个“一”只用one,不用a:one hundredth 第100(不说a hundredth) 以上内容来自绩优堂()原创内容,转载请带版权信息
知识名称:1到100的序数词
second 第3
fourth 第5
seventh 第8
eighth 第9
ninth 第10
tenth 第11
eleventh 第12
twelfth 第13
thirteenth 第14
fourteenth 第15
fifteenth 第16
sixteenth 第17
seventeenth 第18
eighteenth 第19
nineteenth 第20
twentieth 第21
twenty-first 第22
twenty-second 第23
twenty-third 第24
twenty-fourth 第25
twenty-fifth 第26
twenty-sixth 第27
twenty-seventh 第28
twenty-eighth 第29
twenty-ninth 第30
thirtieth 第31
thirty-first 第32
thirty-second 第33
thirty-third 第34
thirty-fourth 第35
thirty-fifth 第36
thirty-sixth 第37
thirty-seventh 第38
thirty-eighth 第39
thirty-ninth 第40
fortieth 第41
forty-first 第42
forty-second 第43
forty-third 第44
forty-fourth 第45
forty-fifth 第46
forty-sixth 第47
forty-seventh 第48
forty-eighth 第49
forty-ninth 第50
fiftieth 第51
fifty-first 第52
fifty-second 第53
fifty-third 第54
fifty-fourth 第55
fifty-fifth 第56
fifty-sixth第57
fifty-seventh 第58
fifty-eighth 第59
fifty-ninth 第60
sixtieth 第61
sixty-first 第62
sixty-second 第63
sixty-third 第64
sixty-fourth 第65
sixty-fifth 第66
sixty-sixth 第67
sixty-seventh 第68
sixty-eighth 第69
sixty-ninth 第70
seventieth 第71
seventy-first 第72
seventy-second 第73
seventy-third 第74
seventy-fourth 第75
seventy-fifth 第76
seventy-sixth 第77
seventy-seventh 第78
seventy-eighth 第79
seventy-ninth 第80
eightieth 第81
eighty-first 第82
eighty-second 第83
eighty-third 第84
eighty-fourth 第85
eighty-fifth 第86
eighty-sixth 第87
eighty-seventh 第88
eighty-eighth 第89
eighty-ninth 第90
ninetieth 第91
ninety-first 第92
ninety-second 第93
ninety-third 第94
ninety-fourth 第95
ninety-fifth 第96
ninety-sixth 第97
ninety-seventh 第98
ninety-eighth 第99
ninety-ninth 第100
one hundredth
以上内容来自绩优堂()原创内容,转载请带版权信息
发现相似题急求一道英语改错题答案 有十处错误This morning my cousin ran to my house,crying.She seemed very sadly.She said that she had a big fight for her parents."I went to a concert the last night.They did't like it but scolded me when I came b_百度作业帮
急求一道英语改错题答案 有十处错误This morning my cousin ran to my house,crying.She seemed very sadly.She said that she had a big fight for her parents."I went to a concert the last night.They did't like it but scolded me when I came back,"she said.My cousin was crazy about a pop singer.She buys all of his CDS and listens his music every day.She goes to all of his concert and cares about anything about her.My uncle and aunt are worried about her and I guess that's how they scolded her.I hope my cousin will understand it's her fault not her parents.
更正在括号处标出,总共十处错误!保证准确率!
This morning my cousin ran to my house, crying. She seemed very (sad). She said that she had a big fight (with/against) her parents. "I went to a concert (去掉the) last night. They didn't like it (and) scolded me when I came back," she said. My cousin was crazy about a pop singer. She buys all of his CDs and listens (加入to) his music every day. She goes to all of his (concerts) and cares about (everything) about (him). My uncle and aunt are worried about her and I guess that's (why) they scolded her. I hope my cousin will understand it's her fault not her (parents').
其他类似问题
总共十处错误。个别答案和不同,请楼主细看! Ysterday, when I visted参考资料:英语牛人团 Yesterday,when I visted my cousin,I find he
你说的什么意思,我不懂
扫描下载二维码第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该次下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I have made a new friends recently. His name is Jackson, and he is from the America. How did we get to know each other? You may think we are pen-friends, and you are wrong. We actually have never written to each other before we met. Here is the story. A week before, there was a summer camp in our school. Some American students came to join in us. I was very good on English, especially spoken English, so I was chosen to take part this camp. Jackson was very interesting in Peking Opera, and I liked it, too. When I told Jackson that, he felt very excitedly. We talked a lot about Peking Opera. He said he had a very good time and hoped he would come again quite soon.-乐乐课堂
& “第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满...”习题详情
294位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.9%
第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该次下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I have made a new friends recently. His name is Jackson, and he is from the America. How did we get to know each other? You may think we are pen-friends, and you are wrong. We actually have never written to each other before we met. Here is the story. A week before, there was a summer camp in our school. Some American students came to join in us. I was very good on English, especially spoken English, so I was chosen to take part this camp. Jackson was very interesting in Peking Opera, and I liked it, too. When I told Jackson that, he felt very excitedly. We talked a lot about Peking Opera. He said he had a very good time and hoped he would come again quite soon.1.friends-friend&&&& 2.the 去掉&& 3.and –but&&& 4.have ---had&&& 5.before –ago&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-短文改错
分析与解答
习题“第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该次下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I have made a new friends recently. His name is Jackson, and he is from the America. How did we get to know each other? You may think we are pen-friends, and you are wrong. We actually have never written to each other before we met. Here is the story. A week before, there was a summer camp in our school. Some American students came to join in us. I was very good on English, especially spoken English, so I was chosen to take part this camp. Jackson was very interesting in Peking Opera, and I liked it, too. When I told Jackson that, he felt very excitedly. We talked a lot about Peking Opera. He said he had a very good time and hoped he would come again quite soon.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二节短文改错(共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写得一下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该次下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I have made a new friends recently. His name is Jackson, and he is from the America. How did we get to know each other? You may think we are pen-friends, and you are wrong. We actually have never written to each other before we met. Here is the story. A week before, there was a summer camp in our school. Some American students came to join in us. I was very good on English, especially spoken English, so I was chosen to take part this camp. Jackson was very interesting in Peking Opera, and I liked it, too. When I told Jackson that, he felt very excitedly. We talked a lot about Peking Opera. He said he had a very good time and hoped he would come again quite soon.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错常见错误 的文章

随机推荐