回信介绍自己是如何保持心理健康健康的用英语回答

英语作文,假如你叫李华,你的朋友珍妮向你询问如何保持健康,请你回信!
Dear JennyYou ask me how to keep healthy not too long ago,but I really don't know how old you are.You know,different people belongs to various kinds of age groups.And different group has illness of different species.That's all.So,tell me how old you are,OK?You can't take it as a secret,otherwise,I can't give you any advices.Yours,Lihua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Jane,I’m very glad to receive your letter. But at the same time, I’m sorry to hear that you are not very well these days. In your letter you wants to know how to stay healthy. Here is my advice.Firstly, you should keep a balanced diet. You should avoid eating food high in fat and too much sweet food. You’d better eat more fresh vegetables and fruits. Secondly, taking exercise every day helps building(up) a strong body. Why not take more exercise in your spare time? As we all know, regular exercise is an important part of keeping us healthy. Finally, make sure you have enough sleep and you mustn’t stay up too late at night.By eating properly and exercising regularly, you can keep your body at a proper weight and stay healthy. I truly hope my advice is helpful and you’ll get well soon.Best wishes!Yours sincerely.Li& Hua
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解你参加上海世博会志愿者的服务工作的情况。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件回复。
世博会简介
首次在发展中国家举行
介绍北京的文化和著名建筑
参观其它场馆;了解科技成就及新发明;……
&&& 1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。
2.词数不少于100。
3.参考词汇:上海世博会the Shanghai Exposition& 北京馆Beijing Pavilion
I’ve received your email, asking me about my volunteer work in the Shanghai Exposition. Now let me tell you something exciting.
来源:学年山西忻州市高三第一次联考英语卷
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分25分)假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解你参加上海世博会志愿者的服务工作的情况。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件回复。世博会简介特点首次在发展中国家举行参观人数超过7千万志愿工作地点北京馆职责介绍北京的文化和著名建筑工作之余参观其它场馆;了解科技成就及新发明;……注意: 1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。2.词数不少于100。3.参考词汇:上海世博会the Shanghai Exposition&北京馆Beijing PavilionDear Tim,I’ve received your email, asking me about my volunteer work in the Shanghai Exposition. Now let me tell you something exciting._______________________________________________________________Best wishes!Fondly yours,Li Hua
来源:学年河北省唐山市高三第一次模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是李华。你的两位朋友Tom与Peter几天前发生了争吵。3月9日是Peter生日,Tom想送他一个礼物来缓和关系,修复友情,特地发来邮件寻求你的建议。请你根据以下要点给Tom回一封邮件:1.礼物选择:2.你的理由;3.其它和解建议。注意:? 1.词数100左右:? 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯:? 3.开头和结尾己给出,不计入总词数。Dear Tom,I'm glad to hear that you are considering making up with Peter. Best wishes,Li Hua 
来源:广东省山一学年高二第三次段考试题(英语)
第四部分写作(共两节,满分40分)
: 基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)
假如你是李华,你的笔友李佳最近乔迁新居,他想买几幅西方绘画装饰居室,最近用英语写信询问是选择中世纪的画还是具有现代艺术风格的画。请你根据下面的文字提示用英语给他写一封回信。
建议选具有现代艺术风格的绘画。因为,中世纪的画,作者的主要目的是表现宗教的主题,画家们对真实的表现自然和人物不感兴趣。而现代绘画鼓励艺术家们以全新的方式看待周围的环境。一方面, 有些现代艺术画是抽象的. 作者集中展现物体的某些特征,而另一方面.有些绘画却是那么写照, 看上去就像是照片
参考词汇:&
the Middle Ages, certain qualities of the object. themes, concentrate on
用5个句子表达全部内容。.(信的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数)
Dear Lijia
You have asked me for my advice
concerning whether you should choose the paintings created in the Middle Ages
or the modern ones. Now I am writing to tell you my suggestions.
来源:学年山西忻州市高三第一次联考英语卷
书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Tim给你发了一封电子邮件,向你了解你参加上海世博会志愿者的服务工作的情况。请参照表格中的提示,给Tim写一封邮件回复。
世博会简介
首次在发展中国家举行
介绍北京的文化和著名建筑
参观其它场馆;了解科技成就及新发明;……
&&& 1.邮件的开头和结尾已为你写好。
2.词数不少于100。
3.参考词汇:上海世博会the Shanghai
Exposition& 北京馆Beijing Pavilion
I’ve
received your email, asking me about my volunteer work in the Shanghai Exposition.
Now let me tell you something exciting.
yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Li Hua假定你是李华,你的笔友Jane 最近总是感觉身体不适,因此写信向你询问如何保持健康。请你根据以下要点提_百度知道
假定你是李华,你的笔友Jane 最近总是感觉身体不适,因此写信向你询问如何保持健康。请你根据以下要点提
&nbsp。Dear J&shy:合理饮食;&&&_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________B&shy.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&& 2;&&&&&&&shy. 锻炼身体;&shy,以使行文连贯;&&&&&&nbsp,因此写信向你询问如何保持健康. 保证充足睡眠;&nbsp,你的笔友Jane 最近总是感觉身体不适;&&&shy。注意;&&&&&&&&&&&shy:1;&&nbsp。要点提示,但不计入总词数);&shy.&&  2.可适当增加细节。请你根据以下要点提示给她回信;&&&&&&&&&&shy,不要熬夜; 3;&shy, I’m sorry to hear that you are not &&&&&&shy. 词数不少于100个(信的开头和结尾已给出;&&shy
假定你是李华
提问者采纳
A&nbsp. F&&&nbsp,
&B&&&&&nbsp
Dear J&&&&&&&&&&nbsp.
&&nbsp, make sure you have enough sleep and you mustn’t stay &nbsp. F&&nbsp, regular exercise is an important part o&&&nbsp. I truly hope my advice is helpful and you’&nbsp, you should &&&&&&&nbsp. You should avoid eating food high in fat and&&&&&nbsp.
&nbsp. &&nbsp.
In your letter you asked me how to stay healthy. S&&&&&nbsp, taking exercise every day helps bu&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp. Why not take more exercis&&&nbsp. By eating properly and &&&&nbsp, you can keep your body at a proper wei&&&&nbsp. H I’m sorry to hear that you are not &&&nbsp. You’d better eat more fresh v&&& Y&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇初二英语的书面表达假如你是马宁,昨天你收到英国朋友Jack的来信.Jack在信中说他经常生病,想知道如何才能保持健康.请你根据以下提示给Jack写一封回信,告诉他一些保持健康的方法,70词左右.提示:1.每天要保证充足的睡眠2.吃各种各样的食物,多吃水果和蔬菜3.每天锻炼4.多喝水,睡觉前喝一杯牛奶
Dear JackIn your letter you said you often fall ill and want to know hwo to keep healthy, Here is some way to keep healthy Every day we should have enough sleep to make our mind clear and also we should eat many differnt kinds of foods including the fruits and vegetables. Meanwhile Doing enough excerise is very import to make us more strongerBye the way drink a lot water cause water is the most important thing in our body
and it will be very good if you can drik one cup of milk befor you sleep every everning
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮帮写一段英文的作文...........书面表达请给你的笔友Harry写一封信,谈谈你的生活方式和饮食习惯,以及你是如何保持健康的.字数在80词左右,注意书信的格式.
Dear Mary,My eating habits are pretty good.I have noodles,rice,milk,bread and eggs every day.I like fish and meat and I eat them three or four times a week.Fruit and vegetables are healthy foods.I eat fruit seven to nine times a week and vegetables eight to eleven times.Although I love junk food,I try to eat least of them.So you see,I am in good health,and I get good grades too.Yours,**
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样保持健康英语作文 的文章

随机推荐