mobile roadie下载 tuner怎么用

Roadie Tuner 罗迪自动调音表_土豆_高清视频在线观看Roadie Tuner on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Roadie Tuner by BAND Industries, Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Roadie Tuner
By BAND Industries, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Tune your guitar quickly and accurately, and keep your strings fit with the built in health check. Roadie is the ultimate guitarist tool.Roadie Tuner is an automatic tuner for guitars, ukuleles, and other instruments. Roadie Tuner hardware connects via Bluetooth low energy with this app, for more info please visit our website While beginner musicians need a simple way to overcome the frustration of making their instrument sound good, more advanced players value the precision, speed, and ability to quickly switch between customizable alternate tunings.Roadie can fine tune your guitar in a few seconds or completely change tunings in less than a minute. Tuning with Roadie is three times more accurate than the human ear.Designed by musicians for musicians, its beautiful, minimal and intuitive interface makes tuning pleasurable and gets you ready for making music.TUNING PRECISION- Frequency detection range 55Hz-2200Hz (A1-C7)- Precision up to 1 cent, 0.1 HzALTERNATE TUNINGS- Standard alternate tunings for guitars- More tunings are being added to the list- Create your own custom tuningsINSTRUMENT DOCTOR- Built-in health check for your strings- Save instrument profiles- Track string infoMORE FEATURES- Wind & Unwind strings- Change the 440Hz reference pitch- Clear display, visible from distance in a stage setting- Extra features will be rolled out in future updatesCOMPATIBILITYRoadie hardware is compatible with iPhone (4s & above), iPad (3rd gen. & above), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th gen. & above).Other iOS devices can still download the app and use the free chromatic tuner.-------------------------------------------------------Audience Choice Winner - TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2014Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 100 Brilliant Companies award for 2014As seen on Engadget, TechCrunch, IEEE Spectrum, CNET, Guitar Noize, The Next Web, The Wall Street Journal.
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Various UI/UX improvements- Bug fix: resolved some cases when the buzzer didn't beep
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
One HUGE problem.
I just got this thing I loved it since I saw it online. But this thing can't go below A1? What kind of guitar tuner doesn't go below A1(Drop A). My 8 string is tuned to DGDGCEAD and I can't tune the first two strings. Kinda defeats the purpose of using it if i have to use a tuner anyway. Please update!!!!!!! :)
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 1.3.4Size: 6.2 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: BAND Industries, Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&34 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Roadie Tuner_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 kernel tuner怎么用 的文章

随机推荐