()7. People will spend more time ____ their
B. eatingC. to eat
)8.Don’t forget& _____ the tap when
you don’t use it.
turn off&&&
B. turn on&&&
C. to turn on&&&
D. to turn off
The children were made ____ homework first.
B. to do&&&
can’t wait ____ the present box.
A. open&& B.
to open&& C.
opening&& D.
1.&&&&&&&&&
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&
3 . &&&&&&&
4 ….&&&&&&&
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8. &&&&&&&&&&&&
)1.The bad news made him ______.
happily& D.
Loud music may make people ____ fast.
A. to eat&&
Don’t worry about herMadam. Your daughter is
danger now.&&&
out&&C. out
It’s ____ to play on the road. You’d better play in a ___
dangerous&&&&
B.safety, danger&
danger&&&&&&
D.dangerous, safe
)5.Loud music makes me ____. So I feel very happy.
& A. energetic
&&B. stressed out
D.stress out
He should make our classroom ______.
B. to clean& C. cleans& D.
The kind of skirt looks ______ and it sells _______.
A. nice, well& B. nice,
well, well&
D. good, nice
We should _______ Lei Feng.
A. do like&
B. act like& C. study& D. learn
Restaurant owners ______ have to know how to make food _____ have
to make money.
only, but also B. either, or C. not, but D. only,
)10. Soft lighting makes people _______., but it makes food
look_____.
look well, badly &&B.
look good, bad&
like good, ugly& D. to be like nice,
&&)11. At last, I made
the baby ______ and he began to laugh.
A. stop crying B. to stop crying C. stop to cry D. to stop to
)12. The _____ traffic made him _____ for the
light, wait& B. hard,
much, lated& D. heavy,
1. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2 有着一头光亮的头发
3. 有如丝般的肌肤&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.抵御严寒
5.&&&&&&&&&&
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. I’m sorry that I have kept you_______outside for so
A. standing &&B.
stand &&C. to stand
to be standing
2. We’ll have_____________holiday next month.
A. ten-days
3. —His new sunglasses_________ him look
mysterious. —But he
shouldn’t________ them to attend the meeting.
wearing &C.
wear D. to wear
4. The shampoo keeps your hair soft
and_____________.
A. shine &&&B.
shiny &&&C.
shone &&D.
5. The air pollution makes many
people_____________.
A. sick &&B.
happy &&&&C.
relaxed &&&D.
6.The old woman looks _______.
A.friendly&&
B.carefully&&&
C.quickly&
7Your classroom is so dirty. Everyone should keep it
C.clean&&&
8.There is a Chinese saying “Good medicine _____ bad, but
it’s good for your health.”&&&&
A.smells&&
B.tastes&&&
C.looks&&&&
should protect e_______ animals.
want to eat something because I am k_______ of
do you feel a________ pollution?
cake t_________ delicious. Would you pass me one
need a pair of warm trousers to keep o________ cold.
useful to learn some __________ (science) knowledge in everyday
Its a_________(rain) day and
youd better take your umbrella with
should do what we can to protect the_____(danger) animals in
Your_____________(suggest) are acceptable.
Hes shy and
feels_____________(comfortable) among girls.
will easily find a job with his_____________ (know) and
7. Look! There is a sign with
words No_____________(smoke).
food_____________(own) know how to serve people.
9. I’m considering _____ (study) in Beijing or
10. She’s always wearing a ________ (shine)
11I want to be a __________ when I grow up, because
I am very interested in __________ and I like working on
____________ studies. (science)
12..Everyone must admire the ________ (beautiful) of a
mother’s love.
13.This coat is_____________(comfortable), I want another
14..Tom did his homework so____________(care) that he made
so few mista
are some things they have learned from _________(scientist
Sunglasses are used for _____ (keep) out the sun.
students are ____ (confuse) about the ____ (confuse)
considering _____ (study) in Beijing or Shanghai.
felt _______(embarrass) when everyone looked at me.
_______(rain) days make sad.
music always ______ (make) me tense.
colors like pink and blue ______(make) people
prices ___(list), you can go to the store with the lowest
ads tell the ______(true) and some don’t.
don’t like _______ _______, because it often _______ ______ _______
Students should learn ______ ______ _____,or you will_____
_____ _______.
In the_____ ______advertising_____ ______, but some don’t_____
______ _______.
&_______ ________, the
advertisements can help you_______ two different products ______
______you can buy better ones.
①___________________②
people want to relax themselves, they prefer ___TV or listen to
music rather than ____ newspaper.
watching, read B watching, to read C to watch, read& D to watch,
should keep our eyes _____ while doing eye
exercises.
B closed&& C
cake Mrs Read made looks ____, but it tastes _____.
bad, well&
C badly, good& D badly,
pretended _ the teacher, but in fact, he was reading a long
.listeningto& B to listen
listen to&
D to listening
good deeds after school is a very nice ______.
B thought&& C
thinking&&&
old man would rather ____ at home.&& A
staying C to stay
People who won’t should be made _______.
working& C
to work& D
to working&
_______there is a ________
________.()
10.Different people have different __________. (
England, we have a s_____: it’s the t_______ that
the art of __________is even _______
guides always ______ the travellers to do too much
is the ________ hair that I have ever seen.&
England, tea ________ with milk.
man __________ the bird and then fired.
sunglasses are used for __________ the sun.
cake was much __________ than that one. The girl liked it very
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。||||||||||
九年级英语新目标Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth!能力提升题(分课时)(含答案)
作者:王军 来源:转载 更新时间: 点击数:1234 
管理员[luojiantao]评论:试题重视基础,答案完整,题型全面,可以参考。适合九年级复习用。
第1课时(Section A 1a-3b)
课前自主预习
一、单词拼写。
请背诵词汇表,并默写单词。
名 词:1.b________底部; 最下部
2.f________渔民;钓鱼的人
3.c________煤; 煤块
4.a________优点; 有利条件
5.t________外卖食物
6.b________垃圾箱
7.s________鲨鱼&&&&&&&&&&&
8.f________ (鱼)鳍
9.c________链子;链条
10.e________生态系统
11.i________工业;行业&&&&
12.l________法律;法规
形容词:1.u________丑陋的;难看的&&
2.w________木制的;木头的
3.c________残酷的;残忍的&
4.h________有害的
5.s________科学上的;科学的&&
兼类词:1.l________ v.乱扔& n.垃圾;废弃物&&
2.c________ v.花费&& n.花费;价钱&
3.p________ adj.塑料的 n.塑料;塑胶
二、短语翻译。
请浏览教材,找出以下短语,并背诵之。
1.play a ________ ________在&&中起作用;扮演角色;参与&&
您还没有或,不能下载此资源。

(您现在未登录,点击将直接跳转到登录页面)
作者其他作品欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:3306套总数:5410571套专访:3069部会员:246765位
当前位置:
& 高中英语Unit13 《people》课文翻译课件 北师大版必修5
高中英语Unit13 《people》课文翻译课件 北师大版必修5
资料类别: /
所属版本: 北师大版
上传时间:
下载次数:307次
资料类型:
文档大小:373KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
Lesson 1 情商:智商 成功来自高情商 大多数学生在学习阶段的早期就做了智商测验。即使永远看不到自己的测验结果,他们仍然感觉到自己的智商决定了将来一生中的发展状况。当看到别的学生比自己做得好时,他们通常相信那些学生有更高的智商,而自己无法改变事实。然而,对情商的最新研究表明成功并不仅仅是高智商的结果。 你的智商表明你的聪明程度,而你的情商表明你能否很好地利用自己的聪明才智。提出“情商”这一概念的萨洛维教授指出,在职场上,一个人的智商决定了他能否被录用,而情商则决定了他能否得到晋升。萨洛维教授在他学术研究的基础上提出,在预测一个人未来的成功时,他的性格,即通过情商检测来衡量的,也许比他的智商更为重要。 萨洛维教授也许是对的。例如,你是否有过这样的困惑:为什么班里有些你认为应该得到高分数的最聪明的学生却难过考试关?他们的失败也许是因为他们的情商低。人们经常错误地认为高智商的人总是拥有高情商。这种关系可能存在,但是,一个低智商的人有高情商或者一个高智商的人有低情商也是有可能的。 人们通常认为高情商的人善于接受新观点,对生活持积极的态度。他们较少被问题困扰。另一方面,毫无疑问低情商的人经常在与别人相处和处理困难形势时遇到问题,因此生活比较艰难。 一个人的智商被认为是与生俱来的,然而,大多数的社会科学家都同意情商与教育有很大的联系。一些人试图研究提高情商的可能性,特别是“人际技能”方面,例如理解和沟通能力。 迈耶教授被公认为是情商变化这一研究领域的权威专家,他最近公布了一项对中学生的研究结果。在一些正常的学生被介绍给一些残疾学生认识后,他们发现正常的学生比以前更乐于去帮助处于困境的人们。同其他没有参加研究的学生相比,他们更能理解残疾学生的感受。同时,那些残疾学生的态度也发生了很明显的变化。他们对生活的态度更加积极,也更乐意尝试新事物。
像这样的研究结果表明,情商如果不比智商更重要,也与智商同样重要。在这个世界中生存并快乐地生活意味着能够与其他人很好地相处,能够理解形势并以最好的方式作出反应。这需要高的情商——越高越好。情商是可以提高的这一事实意味着学校需要保证学生接受他们真正需要的教育,并且知道他们的未来不全是由智商决定的。 Lesson 4 第一印象 第一次遇到我最好的朋友那天,我的心情特别焦虑。那天我在本地图书馆里复习准备一门重要的口语考试。人们不停地干扰我,我变得越来越心烦意乱,当然,我越烦躁,就越难集中注意力。当我听到背后有人唱歌时,我的忍耐到了极限。这声音大得我都能听出唱的是哪首歌!我扭过头,对唱歌的人怒目而视。那是一个身材高挑和我年龄相仿的女孩,她的脸上带着开心的笑。她手里拿着一本书,站在英语文学类图书旁。她看起来像文学家一类的,她似乎对正读着的那本书很感兴趣。我瞟了一眼书的封面,那是一本丁尼生诗集。 虽然看上去是一个敏感、友善的女孩子,但这并没有用,反而令我更加恼火:“她怎么能这样自私呢?”我生气地想。事实上,我那时已经有点火冒三丈了。 我抓起自己的书,怒气冲冲地盯着她小声说:“谢谢你的噪音,我根本没法学习。你真是太自私了!” 我现在仍然不愿意回想起当时的情景。不过,我还是讲一下后来发生的事吧。
因为离开图书馆的时候太匆忙了,以至于把最重要的课本忘在了那里。直到两个小时后我回到家时才发现,可是已经于事无补了,因为图书馆已经关门了。我感到万分沮丧,真想大哭一场。就在这时候电话铃响了。我拿起电话,传来一个温柔的声音,自我介绍说名叫詹妮,并问我是不是简。在确定我是以后,詹妮说她发现我把书留在了图书馆,因为书上有我的名字,她让图书管理员从档案中找到了我的电话号码。她还说她住得不远,如果我急用这本书的话,她可以给我送过来。
我如释重负,感激万分,同意与她在这条街上的一个便利店里见面。当然你已经猜出谁是詹妮了,就是在图书馆里因为唱歌的事情我对她吼叫的那个女孩。我在便利店里看到是她时羞愧极了,为自己的粗鲁做法连声道歉。我感到内疚,但是詹妮笑了起来,并告诉我她很高兴看到我把自己的怒视也留在了图书馆!听了这话,我禁不住笑了起来,然后我邀请她去我家喝杯茶。 我们相处得很好,从那以后,我们就成了最好的朋友。我们俩非常相像,无话不谈。老实说,我对她比对任何人都信任。我常常想我真是太幸运了,如果詹妮不是这么善良,愿意宽容我的缺点的话,我就不会经历这段真正的友谊。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号2014年新目标九年级英语Unit13单元测试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年新目标九年级英语Unit13单元测试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年新目标九年级英语Unit13单元测试题(附答案)
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 人教版(新课标)九年级英语全一册单元检测卷二Unit 13 We’re trying to save the earth!一. 理解 (分四小节,共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选出你所听到的单词或词组。(&& ) 1. A. wife&&&&&&&& B. life&&&&&&&&& C. knife&&&&&&&&& D. laugh(&& ) 2. A. post&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&&& C. most&&&&&&&&& D. lost(&& ) 3. A. block&&&&&&& B. black&&&&&&&& C. back&&&&&&&&& D. bike(&& ) 4. A. 6:45&&&&&&&& B. 7:45&&&&&&&&& C. 6:15&&&&&&&&& D. 8:45(&& ) 5. A. ran to a tree&&& B. ran into a tree& &C. one tall tree&&& D. one to threeⅡ.根据你所听到的句子,选出最恰当的应答句。(&& ) 6.A. Please speak.&B. Who are you? & C.I am Jack.&&& D. Sorry, he's out.(&& ) 7.A. How interesting it is!&&&&&& B. I like it very much.&&C. Really?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. That's a good idea.(&& ) 8.A. It's an 80-cent stamp.&&&&&& B. Two dollars in all.&&C. Four miles an hour.&&&&&&&&& D. Three one-yuan stamps.(&& ) 9.A. That's very kind of you.&&& B. Yes, I'd love to.&&C. Yes, I will.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Thank you all the same.(& &) 10.A. I'll say it again.&&&&&&&&& B. Don't you speak a little louder?&& C.&I'm sorry.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I say that you haven't listened.&Ⅲ.根据你所听到的对话和问题。(& &) 11.A. The man's.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The woman’s.&&C. The man's daughter's.&&&&&&&&&&& D. The woman's daughter's.(& &) 12.A. No, she won't.&& B. No, she didn't.& C. Yes, she will.& D. Yes, she did.(& &) 13.A. To get two tickets for the film.&& B. To see an American film.&&C. To make a film.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. To see a French film.(& &) 14.A. Because he thinks it is not bad.&&& &B. Because he wants to do it himself. && C. Because he is clever.&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Because he is busy.(& &) 15.A. Room 309.& B. Room 329.& C. Room 219.& D. Room 429.&Ⅳ.判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容,符合的用“I”表示,不符合的用“F”表示。 (&& ) 16. One day Tom was going out to take a walk.(&& ) 17. When the fat man asked Tom what he wanted, Tom answered he wanted to look for his friend there.(& &) 18. The fat man wanted Tom to work in his factory, because he saw Tom wasstrong and he could give him less money than that worker.(&& ) 19. The fat man hoped that Tom would take the place of that worker, but Tom&&&&&&& did not agree to do so.(&& ) 20. Tom was an honest worker. He knew it was wrong to take the bread out of another& worker's mouth.二. 单项(15分)21. Thank you for _______A. wake me up& B. waking up me& C. waking me up& D. wake up me& 22. The little boy asked______ what should I doA. he&& B. himself&& C. his&& D. her23. Jack likes playing _____ soccer. But he doesn’t like playing ___ piano.A.\.\&& B. the.\&& C. the. the&& D. \.the24. - Can sixteen-year-olds drive to school?- No. They shouldn’t&&&&&&& to drive their, because they are not serious enough.& A. offered&& B. am offered&& C. was offered&& D. have allowed25. It’s time ______ him_____ up. Or he will be late for school.&A. of. to get& B. for to get& C. of getting& D. for getting26. It is seldom warm in winter.____ ____&A. isn’t it&& B. isn’t it&& C. is it&&& D. it is27. They encouraged me _____ hard at my lessons.&A. work&& B. to work&& C. working&& D. worked28. The delicious food makes me _____ hungry.&A. feel&& B. feeling&& C. felt&&&& D. to feel29. We saw _____ in the sky just now.&A. strange something&&&& B. anything strange& C. something strange&&&& D. strange anything30. - ______________? - It’s march 1st&A. how’s the weather&&&&& B. what’s the temperature& &C. what’s the date today&&& D. what day is it today31. Paper is made _____& wood.&A. of&& B. with&& C. from&&&& D. to32. The are so many good restaurants. I can’t decide _____ ?&A. what to eat&& B. how to eat&& C. where to eat&& D. when to eat 33.______ waste any water. It’s precious&A. Not&& B. Don’t&& C. Won’t&& D. Is34. We had fun ___ the 2013 Spring Festival.&A. watching&& B. watch&& C. watched&& D. to watch35. I didn’t leave my office ____ 6 o’clock yesterday afternoon.&A. when&& B. until&& C. at&& D. as三.用给出单词的适当形式(10分)36. Please stop the children from _____ (play) football in the street.37. Italy is one of the old _____ (city) in Europe.38. There will be much _____ (little) than today in the future.39. Don’t _____ (climb) the trees. It’s dangerous, Jim.40. Yesterday I _____ (break) my bike when I went cycling.41. I am scared of _____ (go) out alone at night. 42. What about ______ (go) swimming.43. They are all ______ (interest) in playing basketball.44. We can take the taxi instead of ______ (drive).45. Look in the mirror and smile at _____. (you)四.完形(每题1分,共10分)。 It's Wednesday afternoon. School is over. The students are putting their books, pencil-boxes 46 their school bags. The teacher comes in and says to the students, "Wait a minute, please. I have something to tell you. Listen to me, 47 is Thursday. There's going to& 48&& a&& 49& meeting in our school. The meeting is at nine in the morning. 50 are your school reports(成绩单) and letters 51 your parents. 52 them home. Give your parents the letters and 53 them your school reports. Ask them 54 to the meeting on time tomorrow because I'm 55 tell them something about next term."& ( )46. A. into&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&& D. out( )47. A. today&&&& B. tomorrow&& C. it&&&&&& D. next day( )48. A. have&&&&& B. has&&&&&&& C. be&&&&&& D. is( )49. A. student&& B. teacher&&& C. parent&& D. parents( )50. A. There&&&& B. Here&&&&&& C. Those&&& D. The( )51. A. for&&&&&& B. with&&&&&& C. give&&&& D. to ( )52. A. Take&&&&& B. Bring&&&&& C. Taking&& D. Carry ( )53. A. tell&&&&& B. say&&&&&&& C. talk&&&& D. show ( )54. A. come&&&&& B. comes&&&&& C. to come& D. coming ( )55. A. going&&& B. going to&& C. go to&&& D. want五.理解(每题2分, 共40分)。AMany students in China are learning English. Some of these students are small children. Others are teenagers(十几岁的青少年). Many are adults. Some learn at school, others study by themselves. A few learn English language (语言)over the radio, on television, or in films. One must work hard to learn another language. Why do all these people want to learn English? It is difficult to answer that question. Many boys and girls learn English at school because it is one of their subjects. They study their own language and maths and English ... Some people learn English because it is useful for their work. Many people often learn English for their higher studies, because at college or university(大学) some of their books are in English. Other people learn English because they want to read newspaper and magazines in English.(&) 56. Many students in China are learning English, aren't they? ____.A. No, they aren't&&&& B. No, they are&& C. Yes, they are&&&& D. Yes, they aren't(&) 57. If one wants to learn another language well, he must ____.A. learn at school&B. study by himself& C. work hard&&&&& D. study hard(& &) 58. The sentence "It is difficult to answer that question" means ____.A. that question is not difficult to answer&&B. that question is difficult to answer itC. it is difficultly to answer that question&&D. it is hard to answer that question(&) 59. "Their own language" means ____.A. Chinese&&&B. English&&&C. French&&&D. Japanese(&)60. What's the Chinese of "study by themselves"?A. 和他们一起学习&&B. 自学& &C. 向他们学习&&&&& D. 通过学习BA young man asked Albert Einstein, the great German scientist, what the secret of success is. The scientist told him that the secret of success is hard work. A few days later the young man asked the same question again. Einstein was very annoyed. He did not say anything, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper. On it was written: A=X+Y+Z.“What does this mean?” asked the young man.“A means “success”” explained the old scientist. “X stands for hard work, Y for good method (方法)and Z means stop talking and get down to work.”(&& ) 61. The young man _________.A. wanted to meet Einstein B. wanted to be a great scientist like EinsteinC. was eager to know the secret of successD. wanted to be a student of Einstein(&& ) 62. In Einstein’s opinion the secret of success was ________.A. to work with great energy (精力,活力)& B. to study hard day and night C. to learn from great scientists D. to raise (提出) questions as many as you could(&& ) 63. “Y” stands for _______.A. hard work&&&& B. great energy& C. great success&& D. good manner(方法)(&& ) 64. The word “annoyed” means ________.A. angry&&&&&&&& B. sad&&&&&&&& C. lovely&&&&&&& D. glad(&& ) 65. Einstein was a man who ______A. liked to talk with young peopleB. liked to help others&& C. liked to make friends with young peopleD. liked to work , but didn’t like to talkCOne day he went on a long way alone. Before he left home,his wife said,Now you have all these things. You need them on your way. Take care of your things on the way. He went to the station. He bought a ticket and got on the train with it.& About an hour later,the conductor began to see the tickets. He came to the old man and said,Will you please show me your ticket? The old man looked for his ticket in all his pockets but he could not find it. He was very worried. I can’t find my ticket. I really bought a ticket before I got on the train,said the old man.I think you are right. I believe you bought a ticket. All right,you don’t have to buy another ticket,said the conductor kindly. But the old man still(仍然) looked worried and said sadly,You don’t know why I’m worried. If I don’t find my ticket,I cant remember my station. Where am I going? (&& ) 66. The old man bought a ticket _______.A. after he got on the trainB. before he got on the trainC. when the conductor told him to buy oneD. when he found he had no ticket with him(&& ) 67. About an hour later,the conductor began _______.A. to buy the ticketsB. to look for the ticketsC. to check(检查) the ticketsD. to show the tickets(&& ) 68. The conductor told the old man that he didn’t need to buy another ticket because _________.A. the man was very oldB. he thought the old man had no money with himC. the old man showed him the ticketD. he believed the old man(&& ) 69. The old man still looked worried because _________.A. he couldn’t get on the train.B. he lost his ticket and a lot of moneyC. he thought his wife would get angry with himD. he forgot where he was going(&& ) 70. Which of the following is right?A. The old man went on the trip with his wifeB. The old man didn’t find his ticketC. The conductor was also an old manD. The old man had to buy another ticket DDo you need friends? I'm sure your answer is "Yes, of course. Everybody does! " You need friends when you play and when you work. If you have friends, you will feel happy. If you have no friends. you will feel lonely (寂寞的). Do you know how to make friends? There is only one good wayDYou make friends by being friendly. A friendly person is interested in other people. He is always helpful. If you want to make friends with a new classmate, you can talk with him, tell him about the other classmates in your class and try your best to be helpful to him. (&& ) 71.We need friends __________. A. because we must play with them& B. Because we must work with them C. when we play and when we work& D. when we talk with them (&& ) 72.If we want to make friends, we should __________. A. be politely to them&&& B. be friendly to them. C. be afraid of them&&&& D. when we talk with them. (&& ) 73.A friendly person is _________ other people. A. interested in& B. worried about& C. surprised at& D. like themX K& b1.C& om (&& ) 74.If we want to make friends with a new classmate, ___________. A. we can talk with them&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. B. we must try to help himC. we can tell him about the other classmates in our classD. A、B and C (&& ) 75.Which of the following is true? A. No one needs friends.&&&&&&&&& B. Everyone needs friends. B. Only classmates need friends.&&& D. Someone needs friends. 六.翻译下列句子 (每题1分,共5分)。76. 我能买得起这辆车。&& I can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the car.77. 他的哥哥花了50美元买了这双鞋。His brother&&&&&& 50 dollars&&&&&& his new shoes.78. 我在跑步方面条件比他优越。I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& him in running.79. 我们应该使用可再次利用的袋子而不是纸袋子。We should use reusable bags&&&&&&&&&&&& plastic bags.80. 鲨鱼处在食物链的顶端。Sharks are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the food chain.【原文】Ⅰ.听句子,选出你所听到的单词或词组,用A、B、C或D表示,填入题前括号内1.& Jack, life is very good. 2.&How much does a bike cost? 3.&Put the book back on the shelf. 4.&I usually get up at 6:15. 5.&He ran to a tree quickly. &Ⅱ.根据你所听到的句子,选出最恰当的应答句,用A、B、C或D表示,填入题前括号内(5分)6.& Hello! May I speak to Jack? 7.&Let's go swimming. 8.&What can I do for you?& 9.&Can I help you to repair your bike? 10.&What will you do when others don't hear you clearly? &Ⅲ.根据你所听到的对话和问题,选择正确的答案,用A、B、C或D表示,填入题前括号内(5分)11. M: That's a beautiful skirt.&& W: Thanks. I bought it for my daughter. && Q: Whose is this skirt? 12.&Boy:&Did Jack invite you to his swimming party?Girl:&Swimming? It's too bad for swimming.&Q: Will the girl go to Jack's swimming party? 13.&John: What's on at the cinema, Mary?&&& Mary: An American film. I have two tickets. Let's go and see it now.&&& John: All right.& Q: What are Mary and John going to do?& 14.&Tom: This problem is hard, Alice.&&& Alice: Yes, it is. Do you need any help, Tom?&&& Tom: No, thanks. I'll try to do it myself.& Q: Why don't Tom need any help?15.&A: Excuse me, can you tell me where the teachers' office is?&&& B: Sorry, I'm new here, too. But they told me it's on the fourth floor.&&& Q: Where is probably the teachers' office? Ⅳ.判断下列句子是否符合你所听到的短文内容,符合的用“I”表示,不符合的用“F”表示,填入题前括号内(5分)One day Tom went out to look for work. He went from place to place, but could not find a job. In the afternoon, he came to a factory. He went into the office building and opened the door of a big room. There he saw a fat man sitting at a desk."What do you want?" the man asked. "I am looking for work," answered Tom. "Any kind of work?" the man asked. "Any kind of work, please. I am strong, you see," Tom said.The man looked at Tom for a long time and then he said, "We have got enough workers. We want no more. Get out."Tom turned around. When he was going to the door, the fat man said, "Look, do you see the man over there?" He pointed to a man outside the window. "I give him five dollars a day. I will only give you four dollars a day. Do you want his job? He is getting old. Of course, I won't give you five dollars a day. I can only give you four dollars a day."For a long time Tom said nothing. He thought of his wife and children. But that worker had his wife and children, too. Finally Tom said, "No, I won't want the job." Tom was right. He didn't want to take the bread out of another worker's mouth.& &
参考答案一. Ⅰ. 1-5&&& BBCCA&& Ⅱ. 6-10&& DDDAAⅢ. 11-15& DABBD&& Ⅳ.16.& F& 17. F& 18. T& 19. T& 20. T二. 21-25CBDDB&&&& 26-30 CBACC&& 31-35 ACBAB三. 36 play&&& 37 cities&&& 38 less&&&&&&& 39 climb&&&& 40 broken && 41 going&& 42 going&& 43 interested&& 44 driving&&&& 45 yourself 四. 46-50 ABADB&&& 51-55 AADCB 五. 56-60 CDDCB&&& 60-65 CBDAD&&& 66-70 BCDDB&&&& 71-75 CBADB六.76. afford to buy& 77. for&&&& 78. have the advantage of&& 79. instead of&&&&& 80. at the top of&文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 初三语文上册课本 的文章

随机推荐