always spend some timemy time with sleeping. always in hop

透析中考英语阅读理解考点
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
透析中考英语阅读理解考点
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
透析中考英语阅读理解考点
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
透析中考英语理解考点【命题特点与应答策略】中考英语理解题命题特点与应试策略 阅读理解能力的培养是中学英语学习的一项重要任务,也是中考的一项重要内容。中考阅读理解题主要考查学生的语篇阅读能力、分析和判断能力。要求学生能较快地通过阅读理解短文大意,获取其中的主要信息,能做出正确判断,然后根据试题的要求从A, B, C, D四个选项中选出最佳答案或做出正误判断。文章的难易程度和初三课文基本相同,要求阅读速度为每分钟40-50个词。中考阅读理解的阅读材料的选取一般遵循三个原则:1. 阅读文章不少于三篇,阅读量在1,000单词左右;2. 题材广泛,包括科普,社会,文化,政治,经济等;3. 体裁多样,包阔记叙文,说明文,应用文等。中考阅读理解考查的主要内容是:1. 考查掌握所读材料的主旨和大意的能力。 此类考查主旨和大意的题大多数针对段落(或短文)的主题,主题思想,标题或目的,其主要提问方式是:1) Which is the best title of the passage?2) Which of the following is this passage about?3) In this passage the writer tries to tell us that______.4) The passage tells us that______.5) This passage mainly talks about_______.2. 考查把握文章的事实和细节的能力。  此类考查事实和细节的题目大多数是针对文章的细节设计的,其主要提问方式是:1) Which of the following is right?2) Which of the following is not mentioned?3) Which of the following is Not True in the passage?4) Choose the right order of this passage.5) From this passage we know ________.3. 考查根据上下文猜测生词的含义的能力。  此类猜测词义的题目要求考生根据上下文确定某一特定的词或短语的准确含义。其主要提问方式是:1) The word “&&& ” in the passage probably means ________.2) The underlined word “It” in the passage refers to _______.3) In this story the underlined word “ ” means ________.4) Here “it” means________.4. 考查对阅读材料全篇的逻辑关系的理解,对文章各段,各句之间的逻辑关系的理解能力。  此类题目主要考查的是句语句之间,短语短之间的逻辑关系,其主要提问方式是:1) Many visitors come to the writer’s city to ________.2) Some shops can be built Donfeng Square so that they may _____.3) Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution because _____.4) Why did the writer get off the train two stops before Vienna station?5. 考查依据短文内容和考生应有的常识进行推理和判断的能力。  此类题目文章中没有明确的答案,需要考生再理解全文的基础上进行推理和判断。其主要提问方式是:1) We can guess the writer of the letter may be a ______.2) We can infer from the text that _______.3) From the letters we’ve learned that it’s very _____ to know something about American social customs.4) From the story we can guess ______.5) What would be happy if …?6. 考查推断作者意图和态度的能力。1) How did the writer feel at Vienna station?2) The writer writes this text to ______.3) The writer believes that ______.4) The writer suggests that ______. 【考点诠释】一、“选择”式【考例】[福州]Beijing-Shanghai Railway was completed in 1968. The line runs 1,462 km between China's two main cities and passes through five provinces and the city of Tianjin.Since opening, it has been one of the busiest routes in our country. The Beijing-Shanghai route is now served by 10 trains a day, five of which are non-stop. The journey time is just under 12 hours.Now trains are allowed to travel at 250 kph ( kilometers per hour) and the journey time is only 10 hours.With the sixth railway speedup, China has joined the ranks (行列) of countries with high-speed rall serviees. Trains are able to run at speeds of 200 kph on some 6,003 km of track(轨道), and on some sections, the highest speed can increase to 250 kph. The 6,003 kmof track serves both high-speed passenger trains and low-speed cargo (货物) trains.Railway operators have to deal with the problem of the speed gap (差距) between the two kinds of trains to make sure they both run safely.1.The Beijing-Shanghai Railway line runs 1,462 kilometers, doesn't it?A.Yes, it does.& &&B.No, it doesn’t.& &&C.1t' s very far.& &&D.We don' t know.2.How many times have the trains been speeded up so far?A.Five.&&&&&&&& &&B.Six.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.Seven.&&&&&&&& &&D.Eight.3.When the Beijing-Shanghai train runs at 250 kph, the passengers spend&&&&&&&&& on the train.A.ten hours&&&&&& &&B.twelve hours&&&&&& &C.one day&&&&&& &&D.two days.4.Which of the following sentences is TRUE?A.Only one train is served on the 6,003 km of track.B.Beijing-Shanghai Railway passes through six provinces.C.All of the trains run without any stops on Beijing-Shanghai Railway.D.Since opening, Beijing-Shanghai Railway has been one of the busiest routes in China.5.The passage above is probably fromA.a story-book&&& &&B.a dictionary&&&&&& &C.a newspaper&&& &&D.an advertisement本文是则报道,主要介绍了北京――上海的铁路建成以来,它在两大城市之间的重要作用。1.答案:A解析:北京――上海铁路全长1462千米,由第一段可知是对的。2.答案:B解析:到目前为止火车已有六次提速。由第三段“With the sixth railway speedup,..。”可知。3.答案:A解析:由第二段“…the journey time is only 10 hours.”可知“乘客仅需10小时到达”。4.答案:D解析:由第二段知“北京――上海铁路建成以来是中国最繁忙的铁路之一”。&& 5.答案:C解析:这篇文章可能选自新闻报纸。因为这是一则新闻报道。故选C。&& [重庆]Jack Brown,an office worker,lives in Washington.He inherited(继承)& a million dollars when he was 23,but he wasn’t happy at a11.When his college friends were 100king for their jobs,he didn’t have to.Jack decided to living a simple life like everyone else.He gave $l0,000 of his money to a charity(慈善机构)to help poor children live a better life.Today he is 36.He still wears cheap shoes and clothes and drives a small car only,but he is Very happy.&&& Up to now Jack has helped some children from poor countries all over the world,by sending them each$200 a mouth.The money was used for the children’s study, food, medicine and clothing.Jack receives a report each year on the children’s progress(进步).They can write to each other.but usually the children do not speak English.When Jack first heard about these children,he wanted to help them.“It was nothing special,” he said.“Until 1 went to these countries and met the children I was helping,I didn’t know anything about their life.” Once Jack went to meet a little girl in Africa.He said that the meeting was Very exciting.“When I met her.I felt very ,very happy."he said.“Ana I saw that the money was used for a good cause.It brought me happiness.I want to do everything I can to go on helping those children.”1.Jack didn’t need to look for a job ___________.A.before he went to college&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B.after he went to AfricaC.because he got one million dollars&&&&&&&&& &&D.before he received a report2.Jack has sent them each $200 a month to help some poor children _______.A.only in Washington&&&& B.only in England&&C.only in Africa&&& &&D.around the world3.Jack learned about the children’s progress by ________.A.visiting them each year& &&&&&B.getting a report every yearC.staying with them&&&&&&&&& &&&&&D.talking to them in English4.The underlined(划线的)words “for a good cause ”means“&&&&&&&&________” in Chinese.A.施舍&&& &&&B.行善&& &&&C.优惠&&& &&&D. 赏赐5.What’s the main idea of the story?A.Help others,and you will feel happy.&&&B. It’s necessary to write letters to poor children.C. Live a simple life,and you can give others help.D. It’s the most important to help the children in Africa.本文讲述Jack Brown,一个继承了大笔钱却想过平凡人生活的人。他把一部分钱捐给了慈善机构,当他知道他的钱对穷人起到作用时,非常高兴。1.答案:C解析:第一段中提到“Jaek继承了一百万美元”,所以“他不需要找工作”。故选C。2.答案:D解析:由第二段中"Up to rlow Jack has helped some children from poor countries all over the world,by sending them each$200 a month.”可知选D。3.答案:B解析:见第二段中“Jack receives a report each year on the children's progress.”可知选B。4.答案:B解析:把钱捐给慈善机构应属于“行善”行为,而不是“施舍、优惠、赏赐”。故选B。5.答案:A解析:本文讲述了Jack的故事,重点在于讲述"Jack帮助他人,获得了巨大的乐趣”。故选A最合适。“回答问题”式【考例】[沈阳]During the summer holidays there will be a new schedule (时间表).Changes for meal and library service hours and for bus schedules will be shown on the wall outside the dining room. Weekly film and concert schedules, which are being made, will be shown each Wednesday outside the library.Buses to the town center will leave the North Beijing every hour on the half during the day. The dining room will serve three meals a day from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during the weekdays and two meals from noon to 7:00p.m on weekends. The library will continue its usual hours during the weekdays, but have shorter hours on Saturdays and Sundays. The weekend hours are from noon to 5:00 p.m.All students who want to use the library borrowing service must have a new summer card. This announcement (通知) will also be shown in the next week’s student newspaper.1. What’s the main idea of this announcement ?___________________________________________________________2. When will the bus leave the North Beijing during the summer holiday?____________________________________________________________3. Which schedule is not ready?____________________________________________________________4. Is there going to be breakfast on weekends during the holiday?____________________________________________________________5. What do the students need if they want to borrow books during the holiday?____________________________________________________________1.答案:To tell the students the change of schedules.解析:全文主要就是告诉学生时间表进行了改动。2.答案:Every hour on the half.解析:由,文中句子“Buses to the town center will leave the North Beijing every hour on the half during the day.”可知答案。3.答案:Weekly film and concert schedules.解析:由文中句子"Weekly film and concert schedules,which are being made,will be shown eachWednesday outside the library.”可知答案。4.答案:No,there isn't.&&&&& 解析:由文中句子"The dining room will serve three meals a day from 7:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m.during the weekdays and two meals from noon to 7:00 p.m.on weekends.”可知“周末没有早饭”。5.答案.They need a new summer card.解析:由文中句子"All students who want to use the&library borrowing service must have a new summer card.”可知答案。[沈阳]Halloween falls on October 31st. It is one of the most favourite holidays for children in the USA. People dress up in costumes (化妆服装) like a witch (巫婆), a ghost (鬼)or a skeleton (枯髅). The children go to houses to say “Trick or treat!” Long ago, if a child was not good, he or she would get a trick like having a stone in his or her bag instead of some candy. Nowadays, no one gets tricks. All the children receive lots and lots of candy. Parties are also popular in the evening. People go to parties in costumes and play different games. People also like listening to ghost stories and watching scary (恐怖的) movies.1. What do you know about Halloween?____________________________________________________2. How do people celebrate Halloween?____________________________________________________3. Who go to houses to say “Trick or treat!”____________________________________________________4. Which do children receive nowadays, stone or candy?____________________________________________________5. What else do people do besides going to parties and playing different games?____________________________________________________1.答案:It's one of the most favourite holidays for children in the USA.解析:由文中句子"Halloween falls on October 31st. It is one of the most favourite holidays for children in the USA.”可知答案。2.答案:They dress up in costumes like a witch,a ghost or a skeleton.解析:问句是“人们怎么庆祝万圣节?”由文中第三句可知答案。3.答案:The children解析:由文中“The children go to houses to say‘Trick or treat!”可知。4.答案:Candy.解析:由文中“Nowadays,no one gets tricks.All the children receive lots and lots of candy.”可知。5.答案:They like listening to ghost stories and watching scary movies.解析:由文中“People also like listening to ghost stories and watching scary movies.”可知。“判断正误”式【考例】[福州]Have you seen the videos on TV? Do you wear large T-shirts and baggy jeans? Or have you heard someone rap (说唱) ? Hip-Hop is very hot now.Hip-Hop music was started in the middle of the 1970s by African Americans in New York. The music, break-dancing(霹雳舞) and graffiti (涂鸦 ) make up Western Hip- Hop culture. Most of the Hip-Hop songs are about love, jobs or even games.Usually in rap, singers speak words very quickly to a certain beat. Most of the wants are fun. Singers play off words to make fun of themselves or others. Hip-Hop music has few rules. Singers just do what they think and rap it out in a clever or creative way. The freedom makes a lot of teenagers fall in love with the music. Many of them like wearing large T-shirts and baggy jeans. Famous rap and Hip-Hop stats include Eminem in the U.S. and Jay Chou from China.Today Hip-Hop is more and more popular across most of the world.1.African Americans started Hip-Hop music in the middle of the 1970s in New York. 2.There are three main kinds of music in Western Hip-Hop culture.3.Hip-Hop music is very popular,but it has a lot of rules to follow. 4.From the passage we know jay Chou is a famous rap and Hip-Hop star. 5.Many teenagers don't like wearing large T-shirts or baggy jeans. 本文主要介绍了Hip-Hop音乐的特点,它在当今世界上是最流行的,受人喜爱的。1.答案:T解析:由第二段第一句“Hip-Hop music was started in the middle of the 1970s by Africa Americans in New York.”可知是正确的。2.答案:F解析:由第二段知“有两种音乐break-dancing(霹雳舞)and graffiti(涂鸦)构成西方Hip―Hop文化。”故本句错误。3.答案:F解析:由第三段“Hip-Hop music has few rules.”知本句错误。4.答案:T解析:由第三段最后一句"Famous rap and Hip-Hop stars include Eminem in the U.S.and Jay Chou& from China.”知是正确的。5.答案:F解析:由第三段"Many of them like wearing large T-shirts and baggy jeans"知“许多青少年喜欢穿……”故本句是错误的。“完成句子”式【考例】&A forest fire that burned 55 square kilometers was finally brought under control on Wednesday morning. The fire started on Sunday in Black Bear State Park and quickly spread to nearby areas.&On Monday, police evacuated (疏散) the small town of Lawson and ordered the people to leave their homes. The fire destroyed 20 homes in the area and caused heavy damage to 40 others.&Nobody was hurt. Officials said the damage to homes and cars was between $l million and $2 million. The government declared the town a disaster (灾难) area.&The fire spread quickly in the hot, dry weather. Fire fighting was difficult because of strong winds. Firemen from 55 fire departments in the state joined the National Fire Service to put out the fire. Some kept fighting for 24 hours. Fire engines and helicopters dropped water onto the fire. In order to control the fire, firemen cleared a way around the fire.&Police closed King Road to traffic on Tuesday because of heavy smoke. Thousands of tourists had to drive an hour north to Queen Road to pass the fire area.&Some people did not follow the police order. Paul Grayson sent his wife and two children to safety, but he stayed. As the fire came within 50 feet of his house, he started thinking, “Am I foolish? Did I stay here too long, just for a house?”Answer the questions (根据短文内容回答下列问题,每题所填单词不超过10个):1. When and where did the forest fire start?The fire started ________________________.2. What did the police order the people to do?The police ordered the people to ________________________3. Why was fire fighting difficult?Because ________________________.4. How did the firemen drop water onto the fire?They ________________________to drop water onto the fire.5. How long did the tourists have to drive north to Queen Road to pass the fire area?________________________.6. What kind of person do you think Paul Grayson was?________________________.1.On (a) Sunday in Black Bear State Park。[解析]:由第二句The fire started on Sunday in Black Bear State Park and quickly spread to nearby areas.可判断出答案。2.Leave their homes。[解析]:由On Monday, police evacuated (疏散) the small town of Lawson and ordered the people to leave their homes.可知,警察命令人们离开他们的家。3.The winds were strong / of strong winds。[解析]:由Fire fighting was difficult because of strong winds.可知,由于大风给消防队员带来极大的困难。4.Used fire engines and helicopters.[解析]:由Fire engines and helicopters dropped water onto the fire.这句话可知,5.They had to drive an hour/ An hour。[解析]:由于浓烟,致使警察关闭King Road 。所以Thousands of tourists had to drive an hour north to Queen Road to pass the fire area.6.He was (a little) foolish / loved his family a lot/ didn’t know the danger of fires.[解析]:依据As the fire came within 50 feet of his house, he started thinking, “Am I foolish? Did I stay here too long, just for a house?”可判断出答案。值得注意的是,除了“完成句子”式之外,有些省市还采用“短文改写”的形式来考查学生的阅读理解能力。这是比较难的一种命题形式。它要求考生必须牢固掌握所学的知识,弄清楚文章的大意,而且还要具备较强的概括能力。   “短文改写填空”型阅读理解题的解答技巧是:首先,通读全文,对文章的大意有个初步的了解。同时找出文章中的关键句,在有限的时间内迅速抓住文章的要点。然后,纵览缩写后的短文,在了解其大意的同时,确定所要填写的内容,即词语或短语是否与已知文段中的相一致。填写时,一定要仔细。比如,有的属于固定搭配,有的句子是文中原句的同义句,这些只要稍加注意,就可避免出错。同时还要注意动词时态、人称、名词单复数是否有误,首字母是否大写,句子的主谓搭配是不是合理等。最后,将改写后的文章再通读一遍。看看改写后的短文是否流畅,语句是否通顺。同时还要照顾到原文,看改写后的短文是否与原文意思相符合。   My grandfather was a teacher. He was the headmaster of a school for boys between the ages of thirteen and eighteen. I know that he was a kind man because when I was young (and he was old.), he gave me presents, and sat me on his knees(膝盖), and told me stories. But I believe(相信)the boys at his school were afraid of him.  At school, when he walked into a room full of noisy boys, they stopped talking at once. When he looked at a boy with a certain(某种) look in his eyes, that boy was red in the face,and looked down at his shoes. If a boy brought him poor, careless work, my grandfather picked up the boy's book and threw it across the room, shouting, “Do it all again, and bring it back first thing in the morning!” If the boy was late, or if he forgot to bring his work, he had to do it again, and again, and yet again. My grandfather never forgot.  At school, he was very different from the man I saw day by day in his own home.  根据短文内容改写,每个空格只限填写一个单词。  When I was young, I studied at a  1& school. We were all  2& thirteen and eighteen. Our headmaster was  3& old man. He was kind, but all of  4& were afraid of him. For example, we were playing, talking and laughing  5& he came in, at once, the classroom became quiet. If a boy didn't  6& his homework well or carefully, he would be very  7& , and asked the boy to do it again and  8& . But his  9&& told he never did things  10&& that at home.1.boys'。答案就在短文的第一句话之中。但要注意词形的转换,这里要用名词所有格形式。2.between。文章第一句中的“…of a school for boys between the ages of thirteen and eighteen.”是答案的依据。3.an。这个小题比较简单,用不着联系短文内容,仅凭语法知识就能解答。old以元音音素开头,所以填写不定冠词an。4.us。由“But I believe the boys at his school were afraid of him.”可知孩子们都害怕他。短文是以第一人称的口吻写的,而改写的短文则是以学生们的身份写的。弄清了这一点,此空即能做出。5.when。短文第二自然段开头的那句话同样是一个以when引导的时间状语从句。6.do/finish。 由“If a boy brought him poor, careless work…”这句话,不难联想到是学生没有认真做(完成)作业。7.angry。由“If a boy brought him poor, careless work, my grandfather would pick up the boy's book and throw it across the room,shouting…”这句话可知,如果某个男孩没有很好地完成作业,祖父就会把那位学生的书本扔到外面,并大声训斥他重做。显然,祖父是因为生气了才这么做的。8.again。由“If the boy was late, or if he forgot to bring the work, he would have to do it again, and again, and yet again.”这句话可以确定此空要填写again一词。9.grandson。原文是从the headmaster的孙子的角度,写爷爷在学校与在家里的不同表现的,联系第一自然段和“At school, he was very different from the man I saw day by day in his own home.”这句话,可知填写grandson是最恰当的。10.like。通常全文,可知作者想表达的意思是“祖父在学校里的表现与在家中的表现截然不同”。换言之,则是“祖父在学校的表现从来都不象在家中的样子”。由此可以得出这里要填介词like (像……一样)。   (湖北宜昌)短文填空: 用下面方框中所给单词或短语完成短文。每空可以使用一个或多个单词或短语, 每个单词或短语限用一次。只填入单词或短语的代号。共5小题, 计10分。A. hard work&&&&&& B. everything&&&&&&& C. in the country&&&&&&& D. looking cleanE. about four miles&&&&&&&&& F. the milking&&&&&&&&&&&& G. helping out thereH. from school&&&&&&&&&&&& I. every Saturday&&&&&&&&&& J. my free timeI’m a student of Stanley School. I live ___1______, so I get to school by bicycle. My uncle has a farm and I spend most of ___2______. He's got 50 cows and I like to help him with them. I help to do& ____3______ and sometimes I have to clean the cowshed (牛栏). It's ____4_______, but it's good to see& ____5______. I painted it white last summer. I'm good at painting. My uncle's got a tractor and he says I can drive it when I'm 15. I can’t wait to do that!1. CEH / EHC[解析]:live是不及物动词,后跟状语。CEH三项均符合句意,都可以用。2. JG& [解析]:依据spend … on sth. 或spend …(in) doing sth.的结构,符合此结构用法的GJ两项。3.FI&&&&& [解析]:由前一句He's got 50 cows and I like to help him with them.可知,我帮助挤牛奶或每个星期六帮忙干活。均符合句意。4. A&&&& [解析]:由上文说明挤牛奶和打扫牛栏,可知对于一名学生来说,这项工作是艰辛的。5.BD[解析]:由but转折连词可知,尽管工作是艰辛的,但看到这一切是美好的。(福建宁德从方框中选择适当的词,用其正确的形式填入短文的空格中。(每词只用一次)eat, high, really, give, man, want, in, whenThe food in the White Rose Restaurant was cheap and good, but nobody seemed&&&&&&&&&&&&& to eat there. Its owner did not know what to do at first.Then he did something and it changed all that. In a few weeks his restaurant was always full of&&&&&&&&&&&&& with their lady(女性)friends. Every time a gentleman (先生) came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________with a lady, a menu(菜单)&&&&&&&&&& to each of them by a smiling waiter (服务员) . The menu looked the same on the outside, but there was an important difference inside. The lady has the menu with a much&&&&&&&&&&&& (价格)for the same food and drink.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the man ordered (点菜) different kinds of delicious food and drink, the lady thought he was much more generous (慷慨) than he&&&&&&&&&&&&&& was.Do you enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&&& in this kind of restaurant?[解析]:to want。seem后跟动词不定式,由句意:尽管在白玫瑰餐馆的食物便宜和好,但没有人好像想吃。[解析]:men。由后句with their lady(女性)friends可知,男士带着他们的女朋友。[解析]:in。依据句意:每次一位先生和一位女士进。 Come in 表示“进入,进来”的意思。 [解析]:was given。账单是由服务员递给顾客。主语是a menu,故应用被动,全文已过去为基点。[解析]:higher。指价格的高。[解析]:When 。[解析]:really。[解析]:eating。Enjoy可用 Enjoy doing sth.或 enjoy oneself.结构。
【语法过关】Passage1(南京)X.根据短文判断句子正误,正确写“T”,错误写“F”Summer is coming. Junior 3 students are going to say goodbye to each other. "We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun..." Everyone must have a lot to say to their classmates at this moment. But where can they put all their warm words?&&& In the past, each student would buy a big beautiful notebook and ask their classmates to write in it. But this year, things are a bit different in Hefei Hupo Middle School. The Junior 3 students there use floppy disks (软盘) instead of notebooks. With the help of a computer, students write, draw or even make flashes (动画) for each other.&&& "I am not good at Chinese. I can't think of any beautiful words to say to show how deeply I love my friends," said Zhang Shoukun, 16, boy. "Now I can make a short flash for them. It's a really cool thing to do!"&&& In his flash, Zhang made his classmates' pictures flash one by one, with beautiful music. "I think they say much more than words," said Zhang.&&& Some girls also like floppy disks and Han Lei, 15, is one of them. "A floppy disk costs less than five yuan but a good notebook costs more than 20 yuan," said Han. "And there is a lot of space on the floppy disk. I can write many words on it."&&& But some students still like notebooks better. "Words in computers are cold. I like to keep my classmates' handwriting," said Tong Jie, 16, boy. "I have a good friend. His handwriting is just like a girl's. Every time I saw his handwriting in the notebook, I would think of him!"&&& Which way will you choose to say goodbye to your dear classmates?1. Junior 3 students are going to say goodbye to each other when they finish middle school.2. Students use floppy disks instead of notebooks only because they are cheaper.3. If a student is not good at writing, he/she will probably choose to make a flash on a floppy disk. 4. If you prefer to remember the handwriting of your friends, you should use a notebook to record their words.5. You can never show how much you love your friends through computers.Passage 2(南京)I.根据短文判断句子正误,正确写“T”,错误写“F”Have you ever heard about teleworking? It means working from a distance, in other words, not working in an office but working at home. You use the computer and the Internet to keep in contact(联系)with your boss, but instead of being tied to an office desk, you can work comfortably in your own home. You can do all your research on the World Wide Web, and send in all your work by e-mail. Well, that’s exactly what my boss said to me two years ago. “Jenny, how would you like to work at home?" he said.&&& At first everything was wonderful. My job was editing(编辑)academic articles for a university press, and so most of my time was spent sitting in front of a monitor and tapping away(点击)at the keyboard. It was really good being at home, too. I didn’t have to waste any time traveling, and I could stop and make myself a cup of coffee or a sandwich if I wanted to? I was totally free, and at first totally happy.&&& But then things started to change. I put on weight, because I wasn’t going out as much as I had before. I stopped wearing smart dresses, because a jogging suit and trainers were so much more comfortable. My friends stopped telephoning because I didn’t meet them on the bus or in the cafeteria(餐厅). I started talking to my cat. And I knew something had to change. I needed to get back out into the world. So I phoned my boss: “Please let me come back to the office. I’m going mad on my own!" And thank goodness, he did. If you want my personal opinion, teleworking may catch on in the future, but not for me!1. This article gives advice about how to make use of the Internet. 2. At first Jenny felt free and happy by working at home.3. Life then became lonely and boring for Jenny.4. The boss finally agreed to let Jenny go back to the office. 5. Jenny thinks teleworking will never happen in the future.
Passage3 [河北]IMPROVE ON SLEEP&&& Good health needs good sleep. Going to bed before you’re tired. Not eating or reading in bed. Go to bed at the same time before midnight and get up at the same time. Your body likes routine (常规) for a good night’s sleep.&
STAY FREE 6OF FLU &&& Studies show that a cold or flu virus (病毒) can live on our hands for long. So wash all parts of your hands often with soap and water. For more ways to prevent the spread of flu, please call. Health Line at 3.&
ORAL (口腔) HEALTH&&& Brush your teeth twice daily and visit the dentist at least once a year. The mouth is a mirror of disease. The oral examination is not only for the health of teeth, but the whole body. For more of it, please visit www. mydr. com. au.&
FIT FOR LIFE&&& Studies have shown that many diseases have something to do with less or no physical (身体) activity. Try to do it for 30 minutes a day, 5 days or more a week. For more information, please call Health Line at 0。&61. If you want to get a good sleep, you’d better _______.A. go to bed after you’re tired&&&&&B. go to sleep at midnightC. follow the bedtime routine&&&&&D. eat something or read in bed62. To prevent from catching a cold or flu, it’s good for you _______.A. to clean your fingers often&&&&&B. to brush your teeth twice dailyC. to get up early every morning&&&&&D. to wash all parts of your hands63. You should visit the dentist at least once a year, because _______.A. the oral examination is necessary&&&&B. you don’t often brush your teethC. some diseases may be in the mirror&&&&D. you don’t have a good night’s sleep64. Studies have shown that many diseases have something to do with _______.A. having no oral examination&&&&&B. washing hands with cold waterC. sleeping too late sometimes&&&&&D. doing little physical activity65. When you want to learn more about the flu, you can _______.A. visit www. mydr. com. Au&&&&&B. call Health Line at 3C. visit the dentist in your place&&&&&D. call Health Line at 0Passage4 [山西]One of the easiest ways to keep fit is to do jogging:“Jogging is the name for a very gentle (舒缓的)running ----- it is just a little faster than walking.” Start slow jog 20 meters, then walk 20 meters. Little by little, if you are not feeling very tired, you may do more jogging and less walking .Finally, jog the whole way. It will be easy for you to start jogging for 15 minutes twice a week, slowly, increase this to 20-30minutes everyday. The longer you join in jogging, the more you enjoy it and the healthier you will become. Some people like jogging alone, and others enjoy doing it with friends. Jogging in groups makes more people keener(热心的),because you just can not stay in bed while there is a group of friends writing outside, If you want to start jogging, prepare a pair of comfortable shoes and determined mind. 56. Jogging means __________A. walking&& &&&B. running as fast as possible&& &&C. slow running& 57. if you are not feeling very tired, __________A. you may do more jogging&&&&&& &&&&B. you may not do more jogging&&& C. you are very healthy and needn’t do mere jogging.58. one good point of jogging in groups is __________A. you don’t feel lonely&&& B. you are not likely to give it up halfway& C. you can run faster 59. If you want to start jogging, what you need most is __________A. a pair of comfortable shoes and a determined mind &B. a sports suit and a lot of students&&& &C. a partner and a good plan60. What’s the meaning of the word “ determined” in the passage? It’s _______A. 刚强的&&&&&&&&&&&& &B.坚定的&&&&&&&&&&& &&&C. 伟大的 Passage5& [山西]Four girls went to school together every day by taxi.One day one of the girls said, “There is a test this morning, let’s get to school late.& Then we can miss the test. ”“What can we say to the teacher?” One of the girls said. “He’ll be angry. We’ll need a good reason. ”The girl thought for several minutes, then one of them said, “Let’s tell them that our taxi had a flat tyre.”“That’s a good idea,” the other girl said. “We’ll tell him that.” They reached school an hour later. The test was already finished.“Why are you late?” The teacher asked. “You missed the test.”“Our taxi had a flat tyre.” One of the girls said.&The teacher thought for a moment, then he said, “sit down , One of you in each corner of the room.” The for girls did that.Then the teacher said, “Write on a piece of paper the answer to this question: Which tyre was flat?”61. The four girls went to school _________A. by car&&&&&&&&&&& &B. by taxi&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on foot62. ― Why did the four girls want to go to school late.― Because there was ______________.A. a test&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. a party&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. a sports meeting 63. The excuse(借口) that they didn’t want to get to school on time is that ________A. they were sick&&&&& &B. their bikes were stolen&& C. their taxi had a flat tyre64. When they got to school, the test _________A. was finished&&&&&& &B. didn’t begin&&&&&&&&& &C. was going on (在……中)&65. Then the teacher let them tell him ___________A. which tyre was flat&&& &B. where they went&&& &C. who thought out the ideaPassage6& [重庆] Mr. and Mrs. White had two sons and three daughters.One Sunday,Mrs. White said to her husband,“The children don’t have any lessons today,and you’re free too.There’s a new funfair(游乐场)in the park.Let’s all go there to play.&&&& Her husband said,“1 want to finish some work today. “oh, forget it.Go there and make our children happy.That’s the most important work” Mrs. White said.&&& So Mr. and Mrs. White took their children to the funfair.Mr. White was forty-five years old.but he enjoyed the funfair more than his children. He hurried from one thing to another,and ate lost of sweets. One of the children said to her mother,“Dad is just like a small child,isn’t he, Mom?” Mrs. White didn’t want to follow her husband around any more at that time and answered, He is even worse than a small child,Mary,because he might spend more money than a small child. 52. There were ________ children in the White family•A. two&&& &&&B. three&&& &&&C. four&&&& &&&D. five53.One Sunday,Mr. and Mrs. White wanted to go to _______ with their children.A.school&& &&&B. work&&& &&&C. a funfair&& &&&D. a shop54.Mr. White liked the place so much that he_______.A.bought lots of sweets&&&&&&&& &&&&B. followed his wife all the timeC.hurried from one thing to another&&&& &&&D. asked a lot of questions55.From the story we know Mrs. White________ when Mary asked her the question.A.was still excited to play&&&&& &&&&B. was a little angry with Mr. WhiteC.looked for Mr. White everywhere&&& &&&C. are a lot of sweets56.Of all he family members,_________ enjoyed playing there most that Sunday.A.Mr. White&&& &&B.Mrs. White&& &&C. Mary&&& &&&D. the boysPassage7&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& [重庆]B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& For ChildrenMuseum:&& Children’s Museum, Sundays, 89 North Street, Story time: Children’s Library, 106 Green Street, Wednesdays during 9:30 a.m -5:00p.m. Sports:&&&& Soccer Club, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 16 Yangtze Road, &&&&&&&&&& Basketball Club, Wednesdays and Fridays, Cinema:&&& New films for children, 99 Brick Road,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Useful Phone Numbers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Fast Food Restaurant: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hospital: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Visitor Information Center: 800-120-9847&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Taxi: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Visitor Hotel Information: 800-739-730257.It’s Friday afternoon,you can go to_______ .A.visit the museum&&&&& B.play soccer&&&C.play basketball&&&&&&& D.read children’s stories58.If children want to watch new films,they should go to________.A.16 Yangtze Road&&&&& B. 89 North Main Street&C.106 Green Street&&&&&& D. 99 Brick Road59.If you dial (拨号),you can __________.A.ask for some hotel information&& &&&&B.do some shoppingC.have a good story time&&&&&&&&& &&&&D.order fast food in a restaurant60.Lily’s father is ill.She should dial________.A.800-120-9847&&& &B.&&&&& &&C.6878745 l&&& &&D.61.You can not get any information about________ from the two notices.A.looking for a hotel&&&& B.doing eye exercises&C.eating fast food&&&&&&& D.taking a taxiPassage 8 [成都]dream& either& get& good& happy& you& many& real& sad& see& too& woman
I used to watch a little girl playing basketball every day from my kitchen window.One day I asked her why she practiced so& && 1&&& .She said:“I want to go to college.The only way I can go is&&& 2&&& a scholarship(奖学金).I like basketball and 1 want to be the&&&& 3&& player in college.My dad told me:“If the dream is big enough,the facts don’t count.”She never changed her mind.1 watched her through those junior high years and into senior high school.One day before she graduated from high school,I saw her sitting on the grass&& 4&&& .I asked& her what was wrong.She told me that her coach said she was too short to be a good basketball player,so she should stop&&&& 5&&&& about going to college.She was heartbroken and it made me feelbad&&& 6&& .Then she smiled and told me her father said that coach was wrong.He did not understand the power(力量)of dream.Her father said to her:“If you&&& 7&& want to play for the scholarship of a good college,nothing but you&&& 8&& can stop your dream.”He told her again:“If the dream is big enough,the facts don’t count.”The next year,she and her team went to a big game.She&&&& 9&& by a coach of a famous collegeteam and was offered a scholarship to the&&& 10&&& basketball team of their college.She was to get the college education that she had dreamed of and worked toward for all those years.“If the dream is big enough.the facts don’t count.”It is true.1.&2.&3.&4.&5.6.&7.&8.&9.&10.Passage9 [沈阳]&&&&& what& &&&&&&&&& How many people do you communicate with in a day? Probably a lot more (56)________ you did ten years ago. (57)______ we can :talk” to people in more and more ways, not (58)______ face-to-face and on the phone, but also through the Internet. It is very important for (59)______ to try and improve their communications skills, so let’s remember the four golden rules of good communication. (60)______, be as clear as you can. Misunderstandings happen if we don’t say correctly (61)_______ we mean. Secondly, we have to work (62)_______ at listening. Pay attention to what the other person is saying. Thirdly, ask (63)_______ people what they think, don’t only tell them what you think. Fourthly, give them time to say what they want, and show (64)_______ in what they say.If you (65)______ these rules, you will be a good communicator.
56____________&& 57___________& 58____________& 59____________& 60____________61____________&& 62___________& 63____________& 64____________& 65____________
【参考答案】Passage 1.1.&T由文章第一段首句Summer is coming. Junior 3 students are going to say goodbye to each other.可知,本题与文中叙述事实相符。2.&F 由文章第三段With the help of a computer, students write, draw or even make flashes (动画) for each other.和A floppy disk costs less than five yuan but a good notebook costs more than 20 yuan,可得知,软盘不仅比笔记本便宜,更主要的有动画。3.&T由文章第四自然段. I can't think of any beautiful words to say to show how deeply I love my friends," 和"Now I can make a short flash for them. It's a really cool thing to do!"4.&可以推断出。5.&T由文章最后一段描述的与题目相符。6.&F由文章第五段In his flash, Zhang made his classmates' pictures flash one by one, with beautiful music. "I think they say much more than words,"可知,软盘更能表达你对同学的感情。与题目叙述正好相反。Passage 2
7.&F由文章第一段第一句Have you ever heard about teleworking? 可知,是谈论teleworking,而不是如何使用因特网。8.&T 由文章第二段第一句At first everything was wonderful.和最后一句I was totally free, and at first totally happy的叙述与问题相符。9.&T 由文章第三段第三句My friends stopped telephoning because I didn’t meet them on the bus or in the cafeteria(餐厅).可以推断出,此时的Jenny没有朋友。和I needed to get back out into the world.表明以对这种生活厌烦。10.&T 由文章最后一段And thank goodness, he did.可知,老板答应Jenny返回工作单位的请求。11.& F由文章最后一句If you want my personal opinion, teleworking may catch on in the future, but not for me!可知teleworking 在将来有可能实现。与题目never happen in the future.观点相反。Passage3本题是阅读表格题,培养学生从表格中获取信息的能力。1.答案:C解析:第一个表格中讲述了提高睡眠质量的方法。由文中句子“Your body likes routine for a good night's sleep.”可知答案。2.答案:D解析:这是第二个表格中的内容。由文中句子"Sowash all parts of your hands often with soap and water.”可知答案。3.答案:A解析:这是第三个表格中的内容。由文中句子"The oral examination is not only for the health of teeth,but the whole body.”可知oral examination的重要性,故选A。4.答案:D解析:这是第四个表格中的内容。由文中句子“Studies have shown that many diseases have something to do with less or no physical activity.”可知答案。5.答案:B解析:这是第二个表格中的内容。由文中句子"For more ways to prevent the spread of flu,please call Health Line at 3.”可知选B。Passage 4本文陈述了慢跑可以保持健康的观点。1.答案:C解析:由第一段中“Jogging is the name for a very gentle running―it is just a little faster than walking.”可知jogging是“慢跑”之意。2.答案:A解析:由第二段第二句"Little by little,if you are not feeling very tired,you may do more jogging and less walking.”可知应选A。3.答案:B解析:由第二段最后一句“Jogging in groups makes more people keener,because you just can not stay in bed while there is a group of friends waiting outside.”可知“一起慢跑的一个好处是你不会半途而废”,故选B。4.答案:A解析:由最后一段"If you want to start jogging,prepare a pair of comfortable shoes and determined mind.”可知“想慢跑就要准备好一双舒服的鞋和坚定的决心”。故选A。&& 5.答案:B解析:determined坚定的。Passage5本文记叙了四个女孩为逃避考试而故意迟到的故事。1.答案:B解析:由第一段"Four girls went to school together every day by taxi.”可知她们乘出租车去上学,故选B。&&&& 2.答案:A解析:由第二段“One day one of the girls said,‘There is a test this morning,let's get to schoollate.Then we can miss the test.”’可知因为有一次考试,所以她们想迟到。故选A。3.答案:C解析:由第三段最后一句"The girls thought for several minutes。then one of them said,‘Let's tell him that our taxi had a flat tyre.’”可知她们的借口是“出租车车胎瘪了”,故选C。4.答案:A解析:由第四段中的“They reached school an hour later.The test was already finished.”知应选A项。5.答案:A解析:由文章最后一段知本题答案为A。Passage 6本文主要内容是夫妻两人带孩子们去游乐场玩,在玩的过程中丈夫的表现及孩子的疑问。1.答案:D解析:由“Mr. and Mrs. White had two sons and three daughters.”可知There were five children in the White family.故选D。2.答案:C解析:由Mrs. White said to her husband,“…There's a new funfair in the park.Let's all go there to play.”可知They wanted to go to a funfair with their children.3.答案:C解析:由“…he enjoyed the funfair more than his children.He hurried from one thing to another,…,,可知"Mr. White liked the place so much that he hurried from one thing to another.”。故选C。4.答案:B解析:由文中“Mrs. White didn't want t0 follow her husband around any more at that time and answered….”可知Mrs. White对丈夫感到生气。故选B。5.答案:A解析:由“Mr. White was forty-five years old,but he enjoyed the funfair more than his children.” 可知“Mr. White那个星期天玩得最快乐”。故选APassage 7本题是阅读表格题,提高学生从表格中获取信息的能力。&&&&& 1.答案:C解析:在图表1中有各种场所、活动的开放时间,本题中所给时间是Friday afternoon,因此只有Basketball Club开放。故选C。2.答案:D解析:在图表1中介绍Cinema处已给出明确地点。故选D。3.答案:D解析:是一家快餐店的电话号码,因此如果你拨打该号码就可以订购快餐。故选D。4.答案:C解析:句意为"Lily的父亲病了。她应该拨打医院的电话号码”。在图表2中Hospital的电话号码是。故选C,5.答案:B解析:本题可用排除法做。looking for a hotel,eating fast food,taking a taxi均在图表2中提到,只有& doing eye exercises在两个图表中都没有提到。故选B。Passage 81.Much&&&&&&&&& 2.to get&&&&&&& 3.best&&& 4.sadly&&&&& 5.Dreaming6.Too&&&&&&&&& 7.Really&&&&& 8.yourself&&& 9.was seen&& 10.women’sPassage9&56. than&&&& 57. Now&&&& 58. just&&&& 59. everyone&&&& 60. Firstly& 61. what&&& 62. hard&&&&& 63. other&&& 64. interest&&&&& 65. follow
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 spend time on 的文章

随机推荐