广西上林县新闻乔中班主任覃建宁的性格

问题补充&&
本页链接:
  my fruit store.We provide a lot of fresh fruits .They are cheep and taste good,most of all they are very fresh.  OK,法掸瘁赶诓非搭石但将let me intro**ice some of my fruits .H**e you ever heard the old saying?Eat an apple a day keeps the doctor away.The big apple is 6 yuan per kilo and its on sale now 20% off .Eat aoranges are good for your health .There is a lot of vitamin C in the orange and its cheep 30% on discount per kilo only caots you 4.5 yuan.Bananas are 5yuan per kilo and 8.5% on discount.there comes the pears only 4.8yuan you can h**e a kilogram and cut down on 6.5%.  Hey ,my f**ourite fruit is watermalon its yummy.Only 9yuan a kilo and its also on sale .you only pay 85% of the original prise.Last but not least the grapes only 8yuan a kilo and 30% on discount .  So many fruits in my store which do you li
热心网友&3-27 13:55
猜你感兴趣问题补充&&
本页链接:
  my fruit store.We provide a lot of fresh fruits .They are cheep and taste good,most of all they are very fresh.  OK,法掸瘁赶诓非搭石但将let me intro**ice some of my fruits .H**e you ever heard the old saying?Eat an apple a day keeps the doctor away.The big apple is 6 yuan per kilo and its on sale now 20% off .Eat aoranges are good for your health .There is a lot of vitamin C in the orange and its cheep 30% on discount per kilo only caots you 4.5 yuan.Bananas are 5yuan per kilo and 8.5% on discount.there comes the pears only 4.8yuan you can h**e a kilogram and cut down on 6.5%.  Hey ,my f**ourite fruit is watermalon its yummy.Only 9yuan a kilo and its also on sale .you only pay 85% of the original prise.Last but not least the grapes only 8yuan a kilo and 30% on discount .  So many fruits in my store which do you li
热心网友&3-27 13:55
猜你感兴趣广西上林县乔中班主任覃建宁的性格_百度知道
广西上林县乔中班主任覃建宁的性格
我有更好的答案
  my fruit store.We provide a lot of fresh fruits .They are cheep and taste good,most of all they are very fresh.
  OK,let me introduice some of my fruits .Have you ever heard the old saying?Eat an apple a day keeps the doctor away.The big apple is 6 yuan per kilo and its on sale now 20% off .Eat aoranges are good for your health .There is a lot of vitamin C in the orange and its cheep 30% on discount per kilo only caots you 4.5 yuan.Bananas are 5yuan per kilo and 8.5% on discount.there comes the pears only 4.8yuan you can have a kilogram and cut down on 6.5%.
  Hey ,my favourite fruit is watermalon its yummy.Only 9yuan a kilo and its also on s...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 广西上林县龙泉山庄 的文章

随机推荐