lphinscheungins want to give the angel a hug ,But the ange

求助英语达人!!!!哪位大侠能帮忙把《天使和海豚》翻译成英文的啊?!_百度知道
求助英语达人!!!!哪位大侠能帮忙把《天使和海豚》翻译成英文的啊?!
歌曲:使海豚 歌手:梁咏琪 我使, 孤单浪漫使, 喜欢绕着球飞, 却找甜蜜情灰. 海豚, 海座没围墙城, 仰望彩虹空, 失情伤痕. 使懂海豚伤悲, 海豚疼惜使碎, 我相逢变贵, 我风留喜悦眼泪. 使像游泳, 海豚梦飞半空, 恋或许轻松, 让我深深. 使想给海豚吻, 情海深深, 海豚想给使拥抱, 使家住高. 难倒, 我要. 语标准失歌词原种韵味与意境 谢谢~谢绝机翻
提问者采纳
我使,I'm an Angel孤单浪漫使,a lonely romantic Angel喜欢绕着球飞, circles around the earth却找甜蜜情灰.losing courage without sweet love 海豚, you're the dolphin海座没围墙城,the ocean is a city without fence仰望彩虹空, staring at the sky with rainbow失情伤痕. losing the love bruises in your heart使懂海豚伤悲,when the Angel knows the dolphin's sorrow海豚疼惜使碎,while the dolphin cherish the Angel's heartbreak 我相逢变贵,our meet becomes so commendable 我风留喜悦眼泪. we burst our tears of joy in the wind使像游泳, the Angel seems learned how to swim海豚梦飞半空, the dolphin flys high in the sky in his dream恋或许轻松,this love maybe not free and easy 让我深深. but only you could moved me deeply使想给海豚吻,the Angel wishes to kiss the dolphin so much情海深深, but you and the love we had are so deep 海豚想给使拥抱,the dolphin wishes to embrace the angel 使家住高. but the angel lives so far难倒, nothing could stop us with love we shared我要. I wanna treat you good
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I was an angel,
an angel of a lonely romantic,
like flying around the Earth.
Sweet love and they end up as one unable to find.
You are dolphins,
sea wall in the city yet,
looking at a rainbow in the sky.
lose your heart to love, the injuries.
When the angels know how to find a dolphin, dolphin empathized with Angel hearts. Our meet has become so valuable, we left tears of joy in the wind. Angel seems to be to learn how to swim. You flew to the dolphins in the air, the love may not be easy. But only you and I deeply echocardiography. Angel very much wish to kiss a dolphin, but then you deep base so deep, Dolphins want to embrace an Angel...
I am the angel
A lonely romantic angel
Likes flying around the Earth
Actually for cannot find the happy love but to be disheartened
You are the porpoise
The sea is the place does not have the fence the city, Looks up to has the rainbow the sky
In your heart loses the love the scar When the angel understands porpoise's sadness
When the porpoise is fond of the angel brokenhearted
We meet by chance change well valuably
We leave behind the joyful tear in the wind The angel looked like is has learned the swimming
The porpoise flew in the midair in the dream
Such love is not perhaps relaxed, But only you to let my deep deep heart movement
强!!!!
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lphins want to give the angel a hug ,But the ange_百度知道
lphins want to give the angel a hug ,But the ange
lphins want to give the angel a hug ,But the angel who lives so high.文翻译
应该:dolphins want to give the angel a hug ,But the angel who lives so high.意思:海豚想给使拥抱使住太高
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 hins first 的文章

随机推荐