电脑中病毒现实this is afriendship is magicc

第二节完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 My baby Rob, the youngest of my three sons, was starting kindergarten. I had already 36 this twice before, but this time it was more difficult. [来源:Z&xx&]What if he was scared? What if he missed me? I decided to do the grown-up thing and not tell him how I 37. I assured him that 38 would be just fine.The night 39 school started, Rob and I sat down. I hugged him and asked if he had any questions about what he could expect tomorrow ... “I’m 40 excited, Mommy, but I’m a little 41 about what I should do 42 I miss you,” he said sheepishly (胆怯地).I had just the 43 for him.I 44 my hand and showed him a new, shiny penny. “This is a 45 magic penny. If you’re scared or if you 46 me, just put your hand in your pocket and 47 this lucky penny. 48 you hold it and 49 me, I will know and be thinking about you , too.”It was absolutely 50. I’d be thinking about him every minute.The next day as he 51 his schoolroom, he looked back at me. My baby looked so sure of himself. I smiled back at him and hoped that he didn’t see the 52 in my eyes.The hours moved slowly but finally it was time to pick him 53. “I had a great day!” he 54. “There were a few times I was worried, but I held on to my lucky penny and that made me feel better.”After about a week I found it on his dresser. I guessed he was secure enough in his new situation that he didn’t 55 it anymore.I, on the other hand, kept it in my pocket for a few more days.36.
A. looked intoB. gone throughC. turned into D. brought out37.
A. escaped B. leftC. arrivedD. felt38.
A. everythingB. nothingC. someoneD. something39.
A. afterB. untilC. beforeD. till40.
A. reallyB. seldomC. possibly D. hardly 41.
A. worriedB. disappointedC. pleasedD. angry42.
A. unless B. whenever C. thoughD. if43.
A. replyB. answer C. key D. result 44.
A. closedB. coveredC. openedD. hid45.
A. lightB. roundC. cheap D. lucky46.
A. rememberB. seeC. miss D. refuse47.
A. hold on toB. take awayC. get backD. take care of48.
A. Some times B. Every timeC. Any timeD. At times49.
A. turn downB. refer toC. think of D. look up to 50.
A. falseB. trueC. impossible D. uncertain51.
A. leftB. passedC. cleaned D. entered52.
A. bloodB. waterC. tearsD. sweat53.
A. outB. upC. inD. away54.
A. cheeredB. signed C. criedD. whispered55.
A. forgetB. respectC. helpD. need - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
& > && >&& >&第二节完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 My baby Rob, the youngest of my three sons, was starting kindergarten. I had already 36 this twice before, but this time it was more difficult. [来源:Z&xx&]What if he was scared? What if he missed me? I decided to do the grown-up thing and not tell him how I 37. I assured him that 38 would be just fine.The night 39 school started, Rob and I sat down. I hugged him and asked if he had any questions about what he could expect tomorrow ... “I’m 40 excited, Mommy, but I’m a little 41 about what I should do 42 I miss you,” he said sheepishly (胆怯地).I had just the 43 for him.I 44 my hand and showed him a new, shiny penny. “This is a 45 magic penny. If you’re scared or if you 46 me, just put your hand in your pocket and 47 this lucky penny. 48 you hold it and 49 me, I will know and be thinking about you , too.”It was absolutely 50. I’d be thinking about him every minute.The next day as he 51 his schoolroom, he looked back at me. My baby looked so sure of himself. I smiled back at him and hoped that he didn’t see the 52 in my eyes.The hours moved slowly but finally it was time to pick him 53. “I had a great day!” he 54. “There were a few times I was worried, but I held on to my lucky penny and that made me feel better.”After about a week I found it on his dresser. I guessed he was secure enough in his new situation that he didn’t 55 it anymore.I, on the other hand, kept it in my pocket for a few more days.36.
A. looked intoB. gone throughC. turned into D. brought out37.
A. escaped B. leftC. arrivedD. felt38.
A. everythingB. nothingC. someoneD. something39.
A. afterB. untilC. beforeD. till40.
A. reallyB. seldomC. possibly D. hardly 41.
A. worriedB. disappointedC. pleasedD. angry42.
A. unless B. whenever C. thoughD. if43.
A. replyB. answer C. key D. result 44.
A. closedB. coveredC. openedD. hid45.
A. lightB. roundC. cheap D. lucky46.
A. rememberB. seeC. miss D. refuse47.
A. hold on toB. take awayC. get backD. take care of48.
A. Some times B. Every timeC. Any timeD. At times49.
A. turn downB. refer toC. think of D. look up to 50.
A. falseB. trueC. impossible D. uncertain51.
A. leftB. passedC. cleaned D. entered52.
A. bloodB. waterC. tearsD. sweat53.
A. outB. upC. inD. away54.
A. cheeredB. signed C. criedD. whispered55.
A. forgetB. respectC. helpD. need第二节&完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 My baby Rob, the youngest of my three sons, was starting kindergarten. I had already 36 this twice before, but this time it was more difficult. [来源:Z&xx&]What if he was scared? What if he missed me? I decided to do the grown-up thing and not tell him how I 37. I assured him that 38 would be just fine.&The night 39 school started, Rob and I sat down. I hugged him and asked if he had any questions about what he could expect tomorrow ... “I’m 40 excited, Mommy, but I’m a little 41 about what I should do 42 I miss you,” he said sheepishly (胆怯地).I had just the 43 for him.I 44 my hand and showed him a new, shiny penny. “This is a 45 magic penny. If you’re scared or if you 46 me, just put your hand in your pocket and 47 this lucky penny. 48 you hold it and 49 me, I will know and be thinking about you , too.”It was absolutely 50. I’d be thinking about him every minute.The next day as he 51 his schoolroom, he looked back at me. My baby looked so sure of himself. I smiled back at him and hoped that he didn’t see the 52 in my eyes.The hours moved slowly but finally it was time to pick him 53. “I had a great day!” he 54. “There were a few times I was worried, but I held on to my lucky penny and that made me feel better.”After about a week I found it on his dresser. &I guessed he was secure enough in his new situation that he didn’t 55 it anymore.I, on the other hand, kept it in my pocket for a few more days.36.
A. looked into&&&&&&B. gone through&&&&&&&&&&&&C. turned into&&&&&&& D. brought out&&37.
A. escaped&&&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. arrived&&&&&&&&&D. felt38.
A. everything&&&&&&&B. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&C. someone&&&&&&D. something39.
A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. before&&&&&&&&&D. till40.
A. really&&&&&&&&&&&B. seldom&&&&&&&&&&&C. possibly &&&&&&&D. hardly 41.
A. worried&&&&&&&&&&B. disappointed&&&&&&&C. pleased&&&&&&&D. angry&42.
A. unless &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. whenever &&&&&&&&&&&&C. though&&&&&&&&&D. if43.
A. reply&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. answer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. key &&&&&&&&&&&&D. result 44.
A. closed&&&&&&&&&&&B. covered&&&&&&&&&&&C. opened&&&&&&&&&D. hid&45.
A. light&&&&&&&&&&&&B. round&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. cheap&&&&&&&&&& D. lucky46.
A. remember&&&&&&&B. see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. miss&&&&&&&&&&&& D. refuse&47.
A. hold on to&&&&&&&&B. take away&&&&&&&&&&&C. get back&&&&&&&D. take care of&48.
A. Some times&&&&&& B. Every time&&&&&&&&C. Any time&&&&&&&&&&&&D. At times49.
A. turn down&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. refer to&&&&&&&&&&&&C. think of&&&&&&&&& D. look up to 50.
A. false&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. true&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. impossible&&&&&& D. uncertain&51.
A. left&&&&&&&&&&&&B. passed&&&&&&&&&&&&C. cleaned &&&&&&&&&D. entered52.
A. blood&&&&&&&&&&&&B. water&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. tears&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sweat&&53.
A. out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. away54.
A. cheered&&&&&&&&&B. signed&&&&&&&&&&&& C. cried&&&&&&&&&D. whispered55.
A. forget&&&&&&&&&&&&B. respect&&&&&&&&&&&&C. help&&&&&&&&&&D. need科目: 高中英语难易度:最佳答案36-40 BDACA&& 41-45 ADBCD&& 46-50 CABCB&& 51-55 DCBAD解析知识点: 高中英语综合库,完型填空,人生百味类相关试题大家都在看热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心开机就显示这个 this is a magic moment_百度知道
开机就显示这个 this is a magic moment
this is a magic moment意思神奇刻
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
开机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译帮忙翻译下英语,为了孩子暑假学多一点谢谢.what is this?this is my magic wand.I have a magic wand too,my magic wand is very.you are very small ,too.yes ,I am small.what is this?this is my red magic potion.I do not have a red magic potion.do you have a blue potion?yes ,I do.my blue magic potion is very good.I have a good blue magic potion,too.here!look!本人已经没有财富了,这是唯智学园中魔法书的内容
这是什么?这是我的魔术棒.我也有一根魔术棒,我的魔术棒是特有的.你也很小.是的,我还小.这是什么?这是我的红魔法药水.我没有红色的魔法药水.你有一瓶蓝色药水吗?是的,我保证我的蓝魔药水很棒.我也有一个很棒的蓝色魔法药水哦,在这里,你看!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是什么?只是我的魔杖。我也有一根魔杖,我的魔杖很好。你的也很小。是的。我的很小,这是什么?这是我的红豆瓣。额。我翻译不下去了。你在哪找的?
这是什么?这是我的魔术棒。我也有一根魔术棒,我的很厉害。你也很小。是的,我还小。这是什么?这是我的红魔法药水。我没有一瓶红色的魔法药水。你有一个蓝色的药水?是的,我保证我的蓝魔药水很厉害。我也有一个很好的蓝色魔法药水哦,在这里, 你看!...
这是什么?这是我的魔术棒。我也有一个魔术棒,魔术棒,我很容易。你很渺小,太。是的,我小。这是什么?这是我的红魔法药水。我没有一个红色的魔法药水。你有一个蓝色的药水?是的,我做我的蓝魔药水是很好的。我有一个良好的蓝色魔法药水,看!...
这是什么?这是我的魔术棒。我也有一根魔杖,我的魔杖很不错。你也很渺小。是的,我很渺小。这是什么?这是我的红魔法药水。我没有红色的魔法药水。你有蓝色的药水吗?是的,我很擅长于做我的蓝魔药水。我有一个很棒的蓝色魔法药水,看! 希望对您有帮助。...
扫描下载二维码This Is Your Brain on Magic - The Atlantic

我要回帖

更多关于 fighting is magic 的文章

随机推荐