knowingthat后面加什么只能接一个谓语吗

名词性从句老师讲That+不完整句子.后面为什么又出来That+完整句子.What+不完整句子?还有当两个引导词用And连接时,谓语动词用单数,分开用复数.举一个例句,
至于从句,你只要记住,名词性从句that后面都是修饰那个名字的,可以两种都加
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码that引导的表语从句后面其vt为什么没有谓语,S1One theory is that the rot sets in eary.1、这里的动词sets in 属于及物动词就必须接宾语,但是后面接的是状语early(副词性质)2、在that引导的表语从句里面,that仅仅是属于连词性质不能充当从句后面的成分.3、那么sets in 后面的宾语在哪里?我的理解错误了吗?(急切希望得到解答,复习中.)
set in是不及物动词短语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I'm so glad you are here.这句话的语法结构是什么?为什么一句话里有两个谓语如果变成I'm so glad that you are here.that引导的又是什么从句?so glad后面为什么可以跟一句句子?
这是宾语从句,so glad后面可以加that,也可以省略.你可以这样看I'm so glad (that you are here).主谓词是前面的am,后面的are只是从句的谓语.至于后面为什么可以接句子,这是固定用法,比如I'm so happy that you are going to marry him.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
省略that,是为了使句子更加简洁读起来不会别扭,引导的是宾语从句
原句是i'm so glad about that you are here.因为是宾从,也就是you are here 是宾语,所以引导词that可以被省略.而about是介词,you在about之后的时候不代表具体的事情,所以about也被省略.
that可以省略。这两句是一样的
不过为了简洁就省略了that
扫描下载二维码考研英语作文中的语法问题在一篇考研英语范文中看到了一个句子“I found to my surprise that CD in my personal bag due to my careless"请问,that后面跟的是从句,为什么没有谓语呢?省略句也没有单独省略谓语得啊?to my surprise 作为插入语,也可以等于 to my surprise,I found that.这个应该没有理解错吧.也查过好几个句子,that后面确实跟得是完整的句子.但说是范文的错误,应该也不是,这是王江涛老师的作文,出版多年.迷惑中,
ovikxbd806
这里的that 是代词 ,( 类似 on that day , that book on the desk )
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据句意及各题后括号中所给的汉语意思,从下面的方框中选择合适的单词或词组,用其适当的形式填空。
1.e tried his best to hold back his expression, and said in a ________(镇静的)voice.
2.She is so ________(慷慨的)that she gives all she has to the poor.
3.he spaceship ________(分开)from the rocket at six o'clock.
4.She is an old expert, and she has a lot of ________(经验).
5.________(不幸的是), she was badly hurt in the accident.
6.We should ________(保护)the environment from being polluted.
7.________(判断)from the appearance, he must be very rich.
8.Edison made a lot of important ________(发明)throughout his life.
9.Many black people are now still struggling for ________(平等)rights.
10.he tree was ________(晃动)because of high wind.
11.e has a lot of experience in the work, I mean he is a(an)________(熟练的)worker.
12.I think the Rocket will be the final ________(冠军)in the end.
13.A ________(灾难)happened to him when he was only five years old.
14.Since their ________(结婚), they have got on well with each other.
15.He ________(挥舞)his hand to me, asking me to give him a hand.
16.It is raining heavily outside.I am ________(盼望)Tom to send me an umbrella.
17.Today it is my father's birthday, let's ________(庆祝)!
18.Don't interrupt us, it is a ________(私人)talk.
19.Mary's confidence and ________(勇敢)impressed me a lot.
20.________(在我看来), he couldn't be trusted.
21..I saw a little girl ________(追赶)a bird.
22.You must ________(确保)that there is no spelling mistakes.
23.he teacher said that we would ________(取消)the sports meeting.
24.When the spaceship ________(起飞), millions of people were watching the live show on V.
25.We're taught to ________(作斗争)the difficulties, not to give up.
26.After a long time since the accident, I ________(恢复)at last.
27.I am ________(相处得好)with all my students.
28.When Jordan was 35, his career ________(结束).
29.I am ________(期待)receiving your letter.
30.Never ________(放弃), and you will succeed in time.
&&&& 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 &&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),并在其下面写出该加的词。 &&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 &&&& 修改:在错的词下面画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 &&&& 注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 &&&& Kate and I, high school classmate, often spend a lot of time shop together. I enjoy Kate's friendship,but one of her habit is really starting to bother me. When there aren't any trashcans around, she just throwsher trash on ground. One Saturday afternoon, we went to their favorite part of town. The busy streets and a large number stores made it a great place to shop. We were hungry, so we buy some fried chicken to eatas we have walked around. Just as we finished eating, Kate noticed some dresses in a store window. Shewas readily to shop, left me looking around for a trashcan so that we wouldn't litter. _______________________________________________________________________________________
文中共有10处错误,每句最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。
注意:只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。
It is five years now since I graduate from No.3 High School.Last Saturday, the class that I was on held a get-together, which took us a long time prepare.It was indeed not easy to get in the touch with everybody and set a well time for all of us.We all enjoyed this precious day greatly, remember the time we spent together and the people they were familiar with.It was a pity which some of us were not present as they had gone to abroad for further studies, but they called back or sent greeting card from different places.
文中共有10处错误,每句最多两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在此处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出修改的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在其下面写出修改后的词。
注意:只允许修改10处,多者(从十一处起)不计分。
It is five years now since I graduate from No.3 High School.Last Saturday, the class that I was on held a get-together, which took us a long time prepare.It was indeed not easy to get in the touch with everybody and set a well time for all of us.We all enjoyed this precious day greatly, remember the time we spent together and the people they were familiar with. It was a pity which some of us were not present as they had gone to abroad for further studies, but they called back or sent greeting card from different places.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 分数后面的谓语动词 的文章

随机推荐