汤姆在去图书馆看书作文译成英语

初三英语问题1.Do you have any idea ____?A.where is the book B.whose the bag is C.whose book is this D.if will he be free2.汤姆可能不在图书馆,但我也不确定.Tom ______
___ be in the library, but I'm not sure.3.Look at the picture ______ is in the middle.Who drew it?A.that B./ C.who D.one4.I thought the ____ were really funny.A.fisherman's wife B.fishermen's wives C.fishermens's wives D.fishermans' wife5.If I were you, I would ______ electricity. It is dangerous.A.stay away from B.keep far from C.stay away D.keep from6.They prefer this kind of fruit to that kind.(改为同意句)They ____ this kind of fruit _____ _____ that kind.解释不要太长,是用来写订错本用的,急~~~~解释还是要有的,还有第二题我这儿的答案是MIGHT NOT ,是不是错了
1.选B have any idea 后面的从句应为陈述句语序2.may not3.选A that 引导定语从句修饰picture4.选B 渔人的妻子们,使用复数形式5.选A stay away from 远离...,keep (far) away from 也是远离...6.prefer...rather than
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,a2 may not (might not也可以,might除了表示过去式以外,也可以正常用,就是语气有略为差别)3,a(有点怪,我觉得最好用which)4,b5.a6.like/ more than
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.我和汤姆盼望着见到你.(look forward to)2.他母亲和他姐姐都忙着,没有人应声.(neither)3.自从我上次见到布朗先生以来已经有一年多了.(more than)4.新建的图书馆不久将向公众开放.(open to)5.我们教室的大小和他们教室一样.(the same as)
清枫壛跑萎
Tom and I are looking forward to seeing you.Both his mother and sister are busy,so neither of them reply to him.It has been more than a year since I met Mr.Brown last time.The newly built library is going be open to the public soon.Our classroom is the same big as theirs.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Tom and I are looking forward to seeing youHis mother and sister were busy ,neither of them responded It has been more than a year since I have met Mr.BrownThe newly built library will open to the public recentlyThe size of our classroom is the same as their's
tom and me are looking forward to see you.neither he nor his mother answered since they were busy.it's more than 1 year since the last time i had saw mr.brown.the library which is newly built will be opened to the public soon.our classroom's space is the same as theirs.
Tom and I are look forward to seeing youBoth his mum and sister were busy,neither of them replied.It has been more than
year since the last time I saw Mr.BrownSoon the new library will be open to the publicOur classroome has
the same size as theirs
1.tom and i are looking forward to seeing you2. neither his mother nor his sister is busy,no one react3.since i hace seen mr brown more than one year4 the new library will open to the crowd befoer long5.our classroom' size is the same as their classroom
Tom and I look forward to you.Neither his mother nor sister is busy,nobody responds him.There has more than one year since the last time I saw Brown.The new library will be opened to public soon.Our class's size is the same as theirs.
扫描下载二维码小学升初中英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学升初中英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语翻译求翻译.1汤姆一直看着那个女孩想知道以前在哪见过.2所有从图书馆借的书都看完了.3认真检查作业,你会避免犯拼写错误.4没有一本字典,你可以查到你想知道的一切.5工厂的后面以前有一条河,没有,以前有个花园.
1 Tom watched the girl knew where I have seen.2 all books borrowed from the library reading.3 carefully check the homework,you can avoid making mistakes in spelling.4 is not a dictionary,you can find everything you need to know..5、Behind the factories have a river,is it?No,before there was a garden.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1.我和汤姆盼望着见到你.(look forward to)2.他母亲和他姐姐都忙着,没有人应声.(neither)3.自从我上次见到布朗先生以来已经有一年多了.(more than)4.新建的图书馆不久将会向公众开放.(open to)5.我们教室的大小和他们的教室一样.(the same as)6.我忘了提醒他面试的时间.(remind...of...)7.有困难请向警察求助.(turn to)8.他一到上海就和我们取得了联系.(contact)9.他没有听懂王教授所讲的内容.(fail)10.女警察跑得很快,抓住了那位扒手.(enough)
1.我和汤姆盼望着见到你.(look forward to)Tom and I are looking forward to you.2.他母亲和他姐姐都忙着,没有人应声.(neither)Neither his mother nor his sisiter answered because they were busy.3.自从我上次见到布朗先生以来已经有一年多了.(more than)It has been more than one year since I met Mr.Brown last time.4.新建的图书馆不久将会向公众开放.(open to)The newly built library will soon open to the public.5.我们教室的大小和他们的教室一样.(the same as)The size of our classroom is the same as theirs.6.我忘了提醒他面试的时间.(remind...of...)I forgot to remind him of the time of the interview.7.有困难请向警察求助.(turn to)Please turn to the police if you meet with difficulties.8.他一到上海就和我们取得了联系.(contact)He contacted us as soon as he arrived at Shanghai.9.物理课上,他没有听懂王教授所讲的内容.(fail)He failed to understand what Prof.Wang said in physics class.10.女警察跑得很快,抓住了那位扒手.(enough)The policewoman ran fast enough to catch the thief.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Tom and i look forward to seeing youhis mother and sister are all busy,
1 tom and i are looking forward to seeing you2 his mother and sisiter were very busy,neither of whom replyed.3.since i met Mr Brown last time ,it has been more than one year4 the newly ...
1Tom and I are looking forward to you.2Neither his mother nor his sisiter answered because they were busy.3.It has been more than one year since I met Mr. Brown last time.4.Th...
1.Tom and I are looking forward to meeting you 2.Neither his mom nor his sister was free,nobody answered3.It has been more than one year since I met Mr.Brown last time4.The newly
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 图书馆看书 的文章

随机推荐