singing,can,the,I,guitar,learn,playchesss,and,the(.)连词

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
can you play the guitar单元测试题
Unit 10 Can you play the guitar                单元测试题I.用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)1. My father often helps me_______ (learn) English.2. He wants to join the ______ (swim) club.3. There five _______ (piano) in the room.4. ______ (China) Kong fu is very fun.5. Song Zuying is a famous _______ (sing).6. They have one _______ (children).7. Cindy likes _______(play) football very much.8. Can you sing or_______(dance) ?9. She _______(want) to have meat..10. Chinese food _______(be)very interesting.II.单项选择(10分)(  ) 1. Please _______ me at 889-66558.A. call
C. talk(  )2. -_______ you sing?-Yes, I can.  A. Are
C. Can(  )3.I want to _______the swimming club.  A. join
C. take(  )4. He can play volleyball _______ he can't play chess.  A. so
C. but(  )5. Here _______ a card for you.  A. is
C. am(  )6. _______ I have some tea?  A. Do
C. May(  )7. What's your favorite _____?A. sport
B. volleyball
C. swimming(  )8.It's 8 o'clock . Let's _____ school.A. to go
C. to go to(  )9. It's too difficult. He ______do it.A. can
C. don't(  )10.The car is big, _______ it is nice  A. and
C. orIII. 完型填空(10)  Tony and Mary are
.They live in
big house. The house is
the foot of the mountain. Near the mountain
a lake. There are four people in the family: Tony, Mary, father, and mother. Their father is a famer. He
a farm not far from their house.. Their mother is at home. Tony and Mary are
, but they are
. Tony is in Grade 2.Mary is in Grade 1.  Tony play sports
his classmates. Mary is a good
. After school, they often help their mother
the housework.(
)1. A. brother and sisterB. a brother and sisterC. sister and brother(
)2. A. anB. aC. the(
)3. A. atB. inC. under(
)4. A. hasB. is thereC. there is(
)5. A. is workingB. works
atC. works on(
)6.A. at the same schoolB. in the same schoolC. at the same schools(
)7. A. in different gradesB. in a different gradeC. at the different grade(
)8. A. andB. withC. but(
)9. A. boyB. girlC. man(
)10.A.doingB. withC. inIV. 阅读。(20)AMr. and Mrs. Green don't often go out in the evening. But today Mrs. Green says to her husband, "There is a good film in the cinema this evening. Can we go and see it?" Mr. Green is happy about it. So they go to see the good film. They have a good time.They come out of the cinema at eleven o'clock. They get into their car and drive home. It is very dark. Mrs. Green says, "Look, Bill. A woman is running along very fast and a man is running after her. Can you see them?" Mr. Green says "Yes, I can." He drives the car slowly near the women and says to the women. "Can we help you?" "No, thanks" The woman says, but she doesn't stop running. "My husband and I always run home after the cinema, and the last one washes the dishes at home!"(
) 1. Mr. and Mrs. Green go out one evening because _______A. they want to see a film    B. they want to driveC. they want to run home(
) 2. ______ like the filmA. Mr. Green
B. Mrs. Green
C. The Greens(
) 3.Mr Green wants to ______A. drive the car slowlyB. look at the womenC. help the women(
) 4. The women_______.A. wants to get helpB. doesn't need any helpC. wants to wash dishes(
) 5. Mr. and Mrs. Green _______ give help.A. must
B. don't have to
C. don't like                   BDear Cindy,Thank you very much for your letter. You want to know about my favorite sport and instrument. Now I tell you. I like swimming very much, and I like volleyball, basketball. Swimming is my favorite sport. I am good at chess, too. My favorite instrument is violin. I like playing the violin every weekend. What about you? What's your favorite sport? Do you like to play the violin? Please tell me. I want to hear from you again.Yours,Mary6. Who is the letter to? ___________________________7. Who is the letter from? ___________________________8. What can Mary do? ___________________________9. What does Cindy want to know? ___________________________10. What sport and instrument does Mary like best? ___________________________V. 连词成句。(10分)1. join, want, I, to club, the, music_____________________________2. do, to, want, what, you, club, join_____________________________3. well, I, speak, English, can't_____________________________4. we, with, help, computer, them_____________________________5. play, he, guitar, well, the, can_____________________________VI. 句型转换 (15分)1. His e-mail address is . (对划线部分提问) 
his e-mail ______?2. He can play the piano. (一般疑问句,否定回答) ______ he _______ the piano ? No, he _______.3. We want to join the swimming club. (改为否定句) We
_______ to join the swimming club.4. Can he help us to learn English? (改为同义句) Can he
my _______?5. He is in the chess club. (改为复数) 
in the chess _______?VII.翻译下列句子(15分)1. 你喜欢什么运动?______ ______ _______ you like?2. 你能帮我学唱歌吗? Can you ______ me______ ______ ?3. 托尼和他的同学相处得很好。 Tony ______ _______ ______ his classmates.4. 他认为自己的英语不好。He _____ _______ he is _______ at English..5. 甲壳虫乐队是一支很好的乐队。 The Beatles is a ______ _______ _____.IX.书面表达 (10分)利用下面的词,写一篇海报, 不少于40词。 如: can, you, sing, dance, play, guitar, piano, violin, chess, swimming, volleyball, basketball, drums, trumpet, call, Li Hua 612-5568等。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.参考答案:I.1.to learn
2.swimming
5.singer6.child
10. isII. 1.A打电话用call。  2.C含can的一般疑问句的回答。  3.A表示加入  4.C前后句义转折。  5. A主语为单数。  6.C客气的请求。  7.A 运动包括排球和游泳  8.B去上学用go to school。  9.B 表示能力达不到。  10.A前后句义承接III.1- 5
BABBBIV. (A)1-5. ACCBB(B)1. Cindy
3. She can play the violin, swim and chess.
4. Mary's favorite sport and instrument.5.Mary likes swimming and violin best.V. 1.I want to join the music club? 2. What club do you want to join? 3. I cant speak English well.4. We help them with computer.
5. He can play the guitar well.VI. 1. What is address 2. Can play cant
3. do not want4.help with English
5. They are clubVII.1.What sports do
2.help with singing
3.is good with 4.doesn't think good 5. good rock bandIX . We need many musicians. Can you sing, dance or swim? Can you play the violin, the piano or the guitar?  Can you play basketball or volleyball? Please call Li Hua at 612-5568.【图文】2013人教版七年级英语下册unit1 can you play the guitar 整单元课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013人教版七年级英语下册unit1 can you play the guitar 整单元课件
上传于||文档简介
&&21人​教​版​七​年​级​英​语​下​册​u​n​i​t课​件
大小:5.23MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?检测题(含答案解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?检测题(含答案解析)
上传于||文档简介
&&u&#8203;n&#8203;i&#8203;t&#03;测&#8203;试&#8203;题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Unit one can you play the guitar知识点及练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!