I saw the file yesterday beatles.用before改写句子

【名校课堂】2016八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Self Check同步练习_文库下载
1亿文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 【名校课堂】2016八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Self Check同步练习
【名校课堂】2016八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Self Check同步练习
Self Check
Ⅰ.单项选择。
The building was taken down by the terrorists.
B. destroyed
D. finished
) 2. Mr.White was so careless that he hit ________ a tree.
B.for C .against
) 3. It's raining________ now.I'm afraid I she heard the news.
15.The ________(文章) is about f amous sports stars.
B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。
16.It rained ________(heavy) last
night. 17.They had dinner in ________(silent). 18.________(recent),they didn't come home. 19.Can you tell me the ________(true) about that event?
20.He ________(sleep) when I left home. can't get to school on time.
A .loudly
B.heavily C .hardly
D.clearly
) 4. Cathy called Jim twice yesterday afternoon ,but nobody________.
A .picked up
B.put up C .got up
D.woke up
) 5. Be careful when you drive on the ________roads.
D.cloudy (
) 6. The sun is________ from the east.Today it must be a nice day.
D.raising (
) 7. ―I have some trouble________ physics.Could you help me?
―No problem.
A .learning
B.learned C .learn
D.to learn
) 8. My father________ TV in the sitting room when I got home.
A .is watching
B.watches C .was watching
D.watched
) 9. I was late for school.Because my alarm didn't ________.
A .turn off
B.go off C .cut off
D.put off
) 10. I don't understand what my teacher said ________,but later I got it.
A .at last
B.at first C .at least
D.in fact Ⅱ.词汇运用。
A) 根据句意及汉语提示填写单词。
11.The little boy walked, ________(突然) he fell down.
12.How ________(奇怪的) that thing was! 13.The ________(光线) in the room is too dark. 14.Her heart ________(敲打) very fast when
Ⅲ.按要求完成下列句子,每空一词。
21.My robot was cleaning the floor when I walked into my room.(改为同义句)
________ my robot was cleaning the floor,I ________ ________ my room.
22.She was shopping at 9:00 the day before yesterday.(对画线部分提问)
________ ________ ________ ________ at 9:00 the day before yesterday?
23.I was at__school at three yesterday afternoon.(对画线部分提问)
________ ________ ________ at three yeste rday after noon?
24.He wrote a letter to his friend yesterday afternoon.(用from 5:00 to 5:40 yesterday afternoon 改写句子)
He ________ ________ a letter to his friend from 5:00 to 5:40 yesterday afternoon.
25.Bob took a photo yesterday.(用when I saw him 改写句子)
Bob ________ ________ a photo when I saw him yesterday.
Ⅳ. 完形填空。
The local government plans to reward (奖励) a teenage girl ,Xiang Xinyuan ,who saved an 11-year -old boy out of a river in Guizhou.
It __26__ on a Tuesday night.As usual,Xiang was walking her pet dog along the Nanming River around 8 p.m.It was a(n) __27__ from her heavy homework.Xiang was a high school __28__,preparing for the university entrance examination (入学考试)in June.Xiang was enjoying a(n) __29__ moment.But then she saw a round -faced boy shouting for help in the river with his __30__ waving (挥动)in the air.
Xiang did not think much before she__31__ into the water.The water was very cold,but it also
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-3页,共3页)
2014年春八年级英语下册Unit5_What_were_you_doing_when_the_rainstorm_came_全单元课件_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014年春人教版最新八年级英语下册Unit5_What_w......八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Period 4课件 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Section B(2a-selfcheck) 2a......八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Section A 2课件_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 Unit 5 What were you doing when the ......八年级英语下册《Unit_5_What_were_you_doing_when_the_rainstorm_came?》单元测试试卷及答案(1)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语下册《Unit 5》......八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Period 4导学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit5 What were you doing when the rainstorm......新人教版八年级初二英语下册Unit_5_what_were_you_doing_when_the_rainstorm_came第三课时Section_A_3课件_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 【学习目标】 ? ? ? ? ......人教版新目标八年级英语下册Unit5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came单元同步练习及答案_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2016-2017 学年度第二学期 ......【名师测控】2016八年级英语下册 Unit 5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came Period 3教学案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit5 What were you doing ......2016人教新目标英语八年级下册Unit 5《What were you doing when the rainstorm came》单元综合测试及答案_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。What were you doing......【最新】人教版八年级英语下册Unit5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?第一课时课件_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 Where was I at 8 last night? ......扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
dave said that he had seen the film before dave said I________ saw the film before
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Before用法小结与考点解读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Before用法小结与考点解读
&&Before用法小结与考点解读
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I saw ( ) the day before yesterday.A,the both other two gislsB,the two other both gislsC,the both two other gislsD,both the other two girls
暗守军团73081
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday披头士 的文章

随机推荐