who swim什么意思swim well

用kmoon,swim,toilet三个单词写一个小故事_百度知道
用kmoon,swim,toilet三个单词写一个小故事
提问者采纳
In the end. Ts well-called Kmoon. Ws capable of swimming since who fell down the world, it&#39. Suddenly the duck realized the fact no way to get out of the toilet regardless of how his attempt, with moon rising, father of a little duck finally came back and help the exhausting duck to return the floorOnce upon a time, the naughty duck is up to no good to jump into toilet bowl, there was a little duck, here, he said and swam with fun in the bowl, it&#39
还有吗 简单一点的
Kmoon is swimming in the toilet bowl.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁DON'T MISS A STROKEFollow me:
Swim Backstroke Better, Faster and Easier!
Swim Butterfly Better, Faster and Easier!
Swim Breaststroke Better, Faster and Easier!
A Total Immersion Program for Success in Open Water DVD
The Total Immersion way for anyone to master open water swimming
Popular Tags
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on November 19th, 2015
On October 19 I swam from Corsica to Sardinia–covering 15.5 km (9.6 miles) in 4 hours 31 minutes–with Tommi Patilla and Lennart Larsson. This is the story of that swim. Some swim for exercise, others for a sense of accomplishment or to achieve personal bests. Since my 50s, I’ve swum mostly for the sheer pleasure of it. [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on October 30th, 2015
In a few weeks, I’ll mark the 50th anniversary of when I first got serious about swimming—i.e. training with an explicit goal of swimming fast. In November of 1965, I joined the newly-launched swim team at my high school, St. Mary’s in Manhasset NY. For the next five or six years, I got faster each [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on October 12th, 2015
This post provides a ‘real life’ example of how one swimmer can improve her speed–and achieve a dream–by using the TI Principles-based approach I’ve described in several recent posts. This month I’ll spend a ‘fortnight’ in the UK leading workshops and training coaches. While there I’ll also spend a couple of hours with Helen Webster, editor of 220, [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on October 1st, 2015
On Sept 19, TI Master Coach Suzanne Atkinson posted on Facebook that one of her athletes had just won a triathlon world championship. That would be exciting news in any case, but what made this feat particularly special was that the athlete was another TI Coach! Kirsten Sass was Women’s Overall Age Group Champion in [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on September 28th, 2015
This is the third post in a series describing how to swim faster with a principles-based approach. In this post I share the thought process that guides my own training. Speed isn’t my highest priority, but I frequently use it to measure the effectiveness of my efforts. Five Core Truths of Speed To follow a [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on September 8th, 2015
I began our series on swimming principles six weeks ago. Since then, each weekly post has described the advantages of ‘principles-based’ swimming. In the words of Elon Musk–founder of Paypal, Tesla, and SpaceX–the core idea of principles-based thinking is to “drill down to the foundations of a problem to view it in an entirely new [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on August 31st, 2015
My recent series of posts on Swimming Principles has resonated strongly with readers, drawing an unusually large number of appreciative comments. However one response expressed some skepticism on a topic of interest to many readers: Must you swim hard to swim faster?
Here is an excerpt from that comment. (You may read it in full by scrolling down to the 10th [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on August 24th, 2015
The primary reason the average swimmer converts only 3 percent of energy into forward motion is that our swimming actions are so strongly influenced by basic self-preservation instincts. Concerns about choking and sinking are so primal that they continue to affect how we swim long after we’ve lost our conscious fear and even after we’ve [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on August 17th, 2015
Swimming Principle #1 is Always focus on saving energy before spending it. This is because a primal instinct for self-preservation transforms us into Energy Wasting Machines in the water. This was confirmed by a DARPA study in 2005 in which experienced lap swimmers wasted 97 percent of energy. Why should long-time swimmers convert only three [&]
by Terry Laughlin
Posted on August 7th, 2015
At the Beijing Olympics in 2008, Stany Kempompo Ngangola gained a measure of fame for swimming the 100-meter freestyle. Not for his speed, but simply for surviving. Stany was among a small group of athletes—mostly from small underdeveloped nations–who are invited to the Olympics in hopes that the exposure will encourage sports development in their [&]Who made Tom ______so tired?A.feelingB.feelsC.feelD.to feel 说明为什么.回1楼 为什么feel 不能加s?
Cmake sb do sth
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Who made Tom (C.feel)so tired?A.feeling
C.feel D.to feel make sb do固定搭配
C make sb. do sth
make + 动词原形
Cmake是使役动词make sb do sth.
选B这句话的意思是,谁让Tom很累?make sb do 这是固定用法,而这里主语用单三,当然就是feels了.
扫描下载二维码短文填空,用单词的适当形式,一次限用一次。 happy two swim why how one who know they good teach show
Jack and Bob are friends . They like_1_very much ,so they join a swimming club at school .they swim __2__ in the club , and all the students like to watch __3__swim. The other students in the club really want to __4__ who can swim faster, Jack or Bob?
One day ,Jack and Bob has a swimming game At last ,Jack swims faster and Bod is the ___5___ .The club teacher finds Bob not __6__, so he encourages him.
When other students ask them __7__ is the first , Jack says ," I'm the __8__and Bob is the first, too."__9__is Bob also the fist? The club___10___ tells them ," If you like swimming and want to swim well , you are the Number 1 for yourself1___ 2___ 3___ 4___ 5___ 6___ 7___ 8___ 9____ 10___
1、swimming 2、well
3、them 4、know 5、second 6、happy 7、how 8、best 9、why 10、show
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码动词变形填空1.Peter's father often ---; (take) a bus to go towork2.Look they --( play) happily on the playground..3 Tom likes --( swim) in summer.4.Who can --( speak) English well in your family?5 Tim and Tom --( read) in the library .Let's--( get) ready for it now.7.Mary ,---( not talk) with each other.---( be) quiet ,please.8--- ( be) there.Any water in the bottle?9 do you like --( watch) tv?10 don't---( wash) your shirts now
1 takes2 are playing3 swimming4 speak5 are reading6 get7 do not talk/Be8 Is9 watching10 wash
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、takes 2
are playing3
swimming 4
are reading6
don't talk
watching 10
2. are playing
3. swimming
5. are read
7. don't talk