有一首歌里有pretend not to feel alone歌曲的词 外国的一个女生唱的 是什么歌?

一个女生唱啦啦啦的歌 英文,最后面有个男的说什么_百度知道
一个女生唱啦啦啦的歌 英文,最后面有个男的说什么
好吧我找到那首歌了,你们说些歌我就采纳。。
提问者采纳
是的;d never been你带我私奔;re drowning, trouble, trouble,陷阱;s next to me他的心永不属我, you&#39, and I guess I liked that让我猜猜看,这是我对自己开的一个天大的笑话I knew you were trouble when you walked in当你悄无声息地踏入我生活的那一瞬,即使他不过近在咫尺And I realize the blame is on me我暮然忆起, now I see此刻,陷阱, oh直至你狠狠地将我推下沼泽I knew you were trouble when you walked in当你走近我生活的那一刻,我不曾落足的角落Now I&#39,即使他近在眼前And I realize the joke is on me, trouble劫难,而往后退步Without me,也不曾爱过她,我便知道你是我无法躲避的劫难So shame on me now只能责怪自己Flew me to places I&#39, he'll ever be而我就仅仅是你闪地发亮的真皮皮带上的一个小孔罢了And now I see,陷阱;m lying on the cold hard ground而此刻,他的挚爱在万里开外,我便知道你是我无法逃避的袭击So shame on me now只能傻傻地埋怨自己Flew me to places I&#39,re drowning你让你窒息,无法躲避Oh,我如梦清醒He was long gone when he met me他不属你,他永远不会懂得你的哭泣Trouble,没错, trouble,无法躲避Oh, trouble哦 哦 劫难;s the reason why装作未曾发生,陷阱,我却只能将心贴在在冰冷的地面Oh, hey,流亡到一个我未曾落足的边际Till you put me down,陷阱,我不曾落足的边际Now I&#39,你找到了我I guess you didn&#39,他移情别恋, oh,无法躲避Oh, or anything,无法躲避I knew you were trouble when you walked in没有半句道歉;d never been你带我飞去, trouble,陷阱, oh,你不曾爱过我, trouble劫难;d never been你带我飞去,他永远不会懂得你的哭泣Pretend he doesn&#39, trouble哦 哦 劫难;re drowning,千里之外,我却只能将心贴在在冰冷的地面Oh, trouble哦 哦 劫难,再让我思索一下你的毫不在乎是我喜欢上你的理由And when I fell hard you took a step back我深陷了有你的爱河里,他就是你哭泣至天明的原因You'm lying on the cold hard ground而此刻;d never been你带我领略我未曾浏览的风景Now I&#39, oh, without me,无法躲避No apologies, trouble, trouble,他永远不会懂得你的哭泣Trouble, now I see,无法躲避And the saddest fear comes creeping in没有半句道歉, trouble,无法躲避I knew you were trouble when you walked in没有半句道歉, trouble,我就知道你是我无法逃避的陷阱So shame on me now现在只能深深地埋怨自己Flew me to places I&#39, trouble,我却只能将心贴在在冰冷的地面Oh, oh,亦或是任何人or anyone, trouble哦 哦 劫难,所有问题的差错在于我身上Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in当你降临于我的生活时,你一定毫不在乎,将你的挚爱甩开脑后Now I heard you moved on from whispers on the street人们在大街小巷八卦地讨论着A new notch in your belt is all I&#39, you'd never been你带我飞去;d never been你带我飞去,毫不知情,而你却不是原地等我,t know that he&#39,我就知道你是我无法躲避的劫难So shame on me now现在只能深深地埋怨自己Flew me to places I&#39, oh直至将我狠狠丢弃I knew you were trouble when you walked in当你走进我生活的那一刻;m lying on the cold hard ground而此刻, oh直至将我狠狠地退入沼泽地里I knew you were trouble when you walked in当你光顾我生活的那一刹那, trouble, without me离我而去, oh, trouble, trouble, yeah任何事情I knew you were trouble when you walked in当你走进我生活的那一刻;s long gone when he&#39, trouble哦 哦 劫难,你离我而去And he&#39,Til you put me down, trouble哦 哦 劫难,我便知道你是我无法躲避的劫难So shame on me now只能责怪自己Flew me to places I&#39,我便知道你是我无法躲避的噩耗So shame on me now只能傻傻地埋怨自己Flew me to places I&#39,只身一人Yll never see you cry没有半句道歉,我不曾落足的边际&#39,未能呼吸,我不曾落足的角落Till you put me down,他永远不会懂得你的哭泣That you never loved me or her!我清楚的意识到, you got me alone我在你的视线里I Knew You Were Trouble,当一切都是无容置疑的时候I was in your sights, you found me, you found me你寻寻觅觅地找到了我,陷阱,陷阱. - Taylor SwiftOnce upon a time a few mistakes ago在很久很久之前
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唱啦啦啦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Sing】来首英文歌好吗?我发词~~你们一定会唱的!_唱歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:941,856贴子:
【Sing】来首英文歌好吗?我发词~~你们一定会唱的!收藏
二楼只属于我
My loveWestlifeAn empty street,an empty house,a hole inside my heartI'm all alone and the roomsare getting smallerI wonder how,I wonder why,I wonder where they areThe days we had,the songs we sang togetherOh yeahAnd oh my love,I'm holding on foreverReaching for a love that seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blue to seeyou once again,my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are green to seeyou once againMy loveI try to read,I go to work,I'm laughing with my friendsBut I can't stop tokeep myself from thinkingOh noI wonder how,I wonder why,I wonder where they areThe days we had,the songswe sang togetherOh yeahAnd oh my love,I'm holding on foreverReaching for a love that seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again,my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once againTo hold you in my armsTo promise you my loveTo tell you from the heartYou're all I'm thinking ofI'm reaching for a lovethat seems so farSo I say a little prayerAnd hope my dreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once again,my loveOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once again,my loveSay a little prayerDreams will take me thereWhere the skies are blueto see you once againOver seas and coast to coastTo find a place I love the mostWhere the fields are greento see you once againMy love
不会!!暖
为了大伙都看的看歌词,我决定发文字!!!不发图图,
Seasons in the sunWestlife Goodbye to you, my trusted friend.we've known each other since we were nine or ten.together we've climb hills and trees.learned of love and ABCs.skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die. when all the birds are singing in the sky.now the spring is in the air.pretty girls are everywhere.think of me and i'll be there.We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the hills that we climb.were just seasons out of time. Goodbye papa please pray for me.i was the black sheep of the family.you tried to teach me right from wrong.too much wine and too much song.wonder how i got along.Goodbye papa it's hard to die.when all the birds are singing in the sky.now that the spring is in the air.little children are everywhere.when you see them i'll be there.We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.we had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone. Goodbye michelle my little one.you gave me love and help me find the sun.and every time that i was down.you would always come around.and get my feet back on the ground.Goodbye michelle it's hard to die.when all the birds are singing in the sky.now that the spring is in the air.with the flowers everywhere.i wish that we could both be there !We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the hills that we climb.were just seasons out of time.We had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.we had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.we had joy,we had fun.we had seasons in the sun.but the wine and the song.like the season has all gone.
You Raise Me UpWestlife When I am down and, oh my soul, so wearyWhen troubles come and my heart burdened beThen, I am still and wait here in the silenceUntil you come and sit awhile with meYou raise me up, so I can stand on mountainsYou raise me up, to walk on stormy seasI am strong, when I am on your shouldersYou raise me up… To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountainsYou raise me up, to walk on stormy seasI am strong, when I am on your shouldersYou raise me up… To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountainsYou raise me up, to walk on stormy seasI am strong, when I am on your shouldersYou raise me up… To more than I can beYou raise me up, so I can stand on mountainsYou raise me up, to walk on stormy seasI am strong, when I am on your shouldersYou raise me up… To more than I can beYou raise me up… To more than I can be
Nothing'S Going To Change My Love For You演唱:Westlife If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love before But it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to goHold me now touch me nowI don't want to live without youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for you If the road ahead is not so easyOur love will lead the way for usLike a guiding starI'll be there(for you)if you should need meYou don't have to change a thingI love you just the way you areSo come with me and share the viewI'll help you see forever tooHold me now touch me nowI don't want to live without youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for you Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing's gonna change my love for youNothing's gonna change my love for youYou oughta know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for you
《Viva La Vida - Prospekt S March Edition》Viva la VidaColdplay I used to rule the worldSeas would rise when I gave the wordNow in the morning I sweep aloneSweep the streets I used to own I used to roll the diceFeel the fear in my enemy's eyesListen as the crowd would singNow the old king is dead Long live the king!"One minute I held the keyNext the walls were closed on meAnd I discovered that my castles standUpon pillars of salt and pillars of sand I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainOnce you go there was never, never an honest wordThat was when I ruled the world It was the wicked and wild windBlew down the doors to let me inShattered windows and the sound of drumsPeople couldn't believe what I'd becomeRevolutionaries waitFor my head on a silver plateJust a puppet on a lonely stringOh who would ever want to be king?I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter will call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world (Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh)I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldFor some reason I can't explainI know Saint Peter will call my nameNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh
《Backstreet'S Back》As Long As You Love MeBackStreet boys Although loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say i'm crazy that i am blindRisking it all in a glanceHow you got my blind is still a mysteryI can't get you out of my headDon't care what is written in your historyAs long as youre here with meI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it's deep within meDoesn't really matter if youre on the runIt seems like were meant to beI don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love me As long as you love meI've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look in to my eyesWhat you did and where youre coming fromI don't care as long as you live me baby I don't care who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromDon't care what you didAs long as you love me who you areWhere youre fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere youre fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you didI don't care as long as you live me
《The Very Best Of》I want it that wayBackstreet Boys Yeah-eh-heah You are, my fire,The one, desireBelieve, when I say,I want it that wayBut we, are two worlds apart,Can't reach to your heart,When you say,That I want it that wayTell me why, Ain't nothin'but a heartache,Tell me why, Ain't nothin'but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say,I want it that wayAm I, your fire?Your one, desire, desire,it's too late,But I want it that wayTell me why, Ain't nothin'but a heartache,Tell me why, Ain't nothin'but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say,I want it that wayNow I can seethat we've fallen apart,From the way that it used to be,Yeah,No matter the distance,I want you to know,That deep down inside of me...You are, my fire, The one,desire,You are (You are, You are,You are...) Don't wanna hear you say,Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Ain't nothin' but a mistake,(Don't wanna hear you say),I never wanna hear you say,I want it that wayTell me why, Ain't nothin'but a heartache,Tell me why, Ain't nothin'but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say,(Don't wanna hear you say),I want it that wayTell me why...Ain't nothin' but a heartache,Ain't nothin' but a mistake,Tell me why,I never wanna hear you say,(Never wanna hear you say it),I want it that wayCause I want it that way
《In A World Like This》In A World Like ThisBackstreet BoysYou got me wide open, wide open.Now I'm yours. You found me heart broken, heart brokenOn the floorBecame my salvation, salvation through the wall You got me wide open, wide open.Now I'm sure In a world like this when some back down, Uh uh, no, we're gonna make it.In a town like this when love comes aroundUh uh, no, we're gonna take it.In a world like this when people fall apartIn a town like this when nothing comes from a heartIn a world like thisWe've got youAnd now I'm free falling free fallingIn your eyes You got me still calling still callingNo surpriseI never knew I could love till the end of time And now I'm free falling free fallingBy your side. In a world like this when some back down,Uh uh, no, we're gonna make it.In a town like this when love comes aroundUh uh, no, we're gonna take it.In a world like this when people fall apartIn a town like this when nothing comes from a heartIn a world like thisI got you In a world like this You got me wide open, wide open. And now I'm free falling free fallingHey, yeah~ In a world like*2 yeah~ In a world like this In a world like this when some back down, Uh uh, no we're gonna make it.In a town like this when love comes aroundUh uh, no we're gonna take it.In a world like this when people fall apartIn a town like this when nothing comes from a heartIn a world like thisWe've got you Backstreet back all rightSplendidyang
《Avril Lavigne》歌名:17歌手:Avril Lavigne He was working at the record shopI would kiss him in the parking lottasting like cigarettes and soda popSeventeen He would tell me I was beautifulsneaking in the neighbours swimming poolyeah, he'd tell me how to play the rulesseventeen Hey, those days are long gonebut when I hear this songit takes me backWe were on top of the worldback when I was your girlwe were living so wild and freeActing stupid for funall we needed was lovethat's the way it's supposed to beseventeen Stealing beers out of the trailer parkflicking lighters just to fight the darkmy favourite place was sitting in this carseventeen Record breaking on the rooftopthat time I knew I wouldn't make it stopmy hands were cold but you kept them hotseventeen Hey, those days are long goneand when I hear this songit takes me backWe were on top of the worldback when I was your girlwe were living so wild and freeActing stupid for funall we needed was lovethat's the way it's supposed to be We were running red lightswe were going all nightdidn't care about anythingwe were living the dreambaby you and meAnd we were seventeen Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ohOh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhh I remember what it felt likeJust a small town kind of lifeIf only I could just go back in timeseventeenWe were on top of the worldback when I was your girlwe were living so wild and freeacting stupid for funall we needed was lovethat's the way it's supposed to be We were running red lightswe were going all nightdidn't care about anythingWe were living the dreambaby you and meAnd we were seventeen Seventeen seventeen seventeen
《Avril Lavigne》Let Me Go演唱:Avril Lavigne,Chad Kroeger Love that once hung on the wallUsed to mean something, but now it means nothingThe echoes are gone in the hallBut I still remember, the pain of decemberOh, there isn’t one thing left you could sayI’m sorry it’s too lateI’m breaking free from these memoriesGotta let it go, just let it goI’ve said goodbye Set it all on fireGotta let it go, just let it go You came back to find I was goneAnd that place is empty, like the hole that was left in meLike we were nothing at allIt’s not that you meant to meThought we were meant to beOh, there isn’t one thing left you could sayI’m sorry it’s too lateI’m breaking free from these memoriesGotta let it go, just let it goI’ve said goodbye Set it all on fireGotta let it go, just let it go I let it go, and now I knowA brand new life, this tale is rudeWhere it’s right, you always knowSo this time, I won’t let goThere’s only one thing left here to sayLove’s never too lateI’ve broken free from these memoriesI’ve let it go, I’ve let it goAnd two goodbyes, lend you this new lifeDon’t let me go, don’t let me go Don’t let me go, don’t let me go,don’t let me go,don’t let me go Won’t let you go, don’t let me goWon’t let you go, don’t let me goWon’t let you go, don’t let me goWon’t let you go, don’t let me go
《Goodbye Lullaby》Everybody HurtsAvril Lavigne Don't knowDon't know, if I can do this on my ownWhy do, you have to leave me?It seems, that I'm losing something deep inside of meHold on, on to meNow I see, now I see Everybody hurts some daysIt's okay to be afraidEverybody hurtsEverybody screamsEverybody feels this wayAnd that's okayLa la la la la, it's okay It feels, like nothing really matters anymoreWhen you're gone, I can't breatheAnd I know, you never meant to make me feel this wayThis can't, be happeningNow I see, now I see Everybody hurts some daysIt's okay to be afraidEverybody hurtsEverybody screamsEverybody feels this wayAnd that's okayLa la la la la, it's okayLa la la la So many questionsSo much on my mindSo many answers I can't findI wish I could turn back the timeI wonder why Everybody hurts some days (some days)Everybody hurts Some days (some days)Everybody hurts some days (some days)It's okay to be afraid (afraid)Everybody hurtsEverybody screamsEverybody feels this wayAnd that's okayLa la la la la, it's okayLa la la la, that's okayEverybody hurts some daysIt's okay to be afraidEverybody hurts some daysYeah, we'll all be okayEverybody feels this wayBut it'll be okayCan't somebody take me away to a better place?Everybody feels this wayIt's okay La la la la la, it's okayLa la la la, it's okayLa la la la la, it's okayLa la la la, it's okay
《The Best Damn Thing》There\'s nothin\' I could say to youNothin\' I could ever do to make you seeWhat you mean to meAll the pain, the tears I criedStill, you never said good-byeAnd now I knowHow far you\'d goI know I let you downBut it\'s not like that nowThis time I\'ll never let you goI will be all that you wantAnd get myself together\'Cause you keep me from falling apartAll my lifeI\'ll be with you foreverTo get you through the dayAnd make everything okayI thought that I had everythingI didn\'t know what life could bringBut now I seeHonestlyYou\'re the one thing I got rightThe only one I let insideNow I can breathe\'Cause you\'re here with meAnd if I let you downI\'ll turn it all around\'Cause I will never let you goI will be all that you wantAnd get myself together\'Cause you keep me from falling apartAll my lifeI\'ll be with you foreverTo get you through the dayAnd make everything okay\'Cause without youI can\'t sleepI\'m not gonna ever, ever let you leaveYou\'re all I gotYou\'re all I wantYeahAnd without you I don\'t know what I\'d doI could never ever live a day without you hereWith meDo you see?You\'re all I needAnd I will be all that you wantAnd get myself together\'Cause you keep me from falling apartAll my lifeI\'ll be with you foreverTo get you through the dayAnd make everything okayI will be all that you wantAnd get myself together\'Cause you keep me from falling apartAll my lifeI\'ll be with you foreverTo get you through the dayAnd make everything okay
《Goodbye Lullaby》lala lalalala lala lalalaI like your smileI like your vibeI like your styleBut that's not why I love youAnd I I like the way, you're such a starBut that's not why I love you, heyDo you feel, do you feel me do you feel what I feel tooDo you need, do you need me do you need me-e-eYou're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youI'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you is youBeing you just youYea the reason I love youIs all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love youlala lalalala lala lalalaI like the way you misbehaveWhen we get wastedBut that's not why I love youAnd how you keep your cool when I am complicatedBut that's not why I love you hey Do you feel do you feel me do you feel what I feel tooDo you need do you need me do you need me-e-eYou're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youAnd I'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you is youBeing you just youYea the reason I love youIs all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love youYeaaaohhhh ohhhhEven though we didn't make it throughI am always here for youyea-a-aYou're so beautifulBut that's not why I love youI'm not sure you knowThat the reason I love you, is youBeing you, just youYea the reason I love youIs all that we've been throughAnd that's why I love youla la la la la la (oh ohhh)la la la la la la (that's why I love you)la la la la la la (oh ohhh)la la la la la la (that's why I love you)
Losing GripAvril Lavigne Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby 你知不道你给我什么感觉?Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real 好像我是个隐形人、我并不真实Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you 难道你没发现我正用胳膊拽着你吗?Why'd you turn away 你为什么转身就走呢?Here's what I have to say 我要告诉你I was left to cry there, waiting outside there 我被丢在那里哭泣,傻笑着在外面等着你Burning with a lost stare 带着失落的眼神That's when I decided 就在那时我决定......Why should I care 我干吗在乎?Cuz you weren't there when I was scared 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边I was so aloneYou, you need to listen 你给我听着I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip 我要走人了 我失去控制And I'm in this thing alone 还得独自面对 Am I just some chick you placebeside you to take somebody's place 我只是你用来显示给别人做陪衬的马子罢了When you turn around can you recognize my face 我怀疑你转个身是否还认得出我来You used to love me, you used to hug me 你虽曾爱过我 曾抱过我But that wasn't the case 但事情并不是这样Everything wasn't okay 事事都不顺利I was left to cry there, waiting outside there 我被丢在那里哭泣Burning with a lost stare 带着失落的眼神傻笑着在外面等着你That's when I decided 就在那时我决定......Why should I care 我干吗在乎?Cuz you weren't there when I was scared 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边I was so aloneYou, you need to listen 你给我听着I'm starting to trip, I'm losing my grip 我要走人了 我失去控制And I'm in this thing alone 还得独自面对Crying out loud 大声哭泣,我大声的哭泣I'm crying out loud 大声哭泣,我大声的哭泣Crying out loud 大声哭泣,我大声的哭泣Crying out loud 大声哭泣,我大声的哭泣Open your eyes Open up wide 睁开你的眼睛 放亮点儿Why should I care 我干吗在乎?Cuz you weren't there when I was scared 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边I was so aloneWhy should I care 我干吗在乎?Cuz you weren't there when I was scared 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边I was so aloneWhy should I care 我干吗在乎?If you don't care then I don't care 如果你不在乎那我也不在乎We're not going anywhere 我们是否再继续下去Why should I care 我干吗在乎?Cuz you weren't there when I was scared 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边I was so aloneWhy should I care 我干吗在乎?If you don't care then I don't care 如果你不在乎那我也不在乎We're not going anywhere 我们是否再继续下去
玩儿得开心啊,可是没人唱蛮
《Red (Deluxe Version)》22Taylor Swift It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipstersAnd make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uhIt feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnightTo fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uhYeaaaahWe're happy free confused and lonely at the same timeIt's miserable and magical oh yeahTonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh I don't know about you but im feeling 22Everything will be alright if you keep me next to youYou don't know about me but I bet you want toEverything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22 It seems like one of those nightsThis place is too crowded too many cool kids uh uh uh uhIt seems like one of those nightsWe ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleepingYeaaaahWe're happy free confused and lonely in the best wayIt's miserable and magical oh yeahTonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh uh I don't know about you but im feeling 22Everything will be alright if you keep me next to youYou don't know about me but I bet you want toEverything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22 I don't know about you, 22, 22 It feels like one of those nightsWe ditch the whole sceneIt feels like one of those nightsWe won't be sleepingIt feels like one of those nightsYou look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you I don't know about you but im feeling 22Everything will be alright if you keep me next to youYou don't know about me but I bet you want toEverything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22 Dancing like 22, yeah, 22, yeah yeah
I Knew You Were TroubleTaylor Swift Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago,I was in your sights, you got me all alone. You found me.You found me.You found me. I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that,And when I fell hard, you took a step back. Without meWithout meWithout me And he's long gone, when he's next to me,And I realize the blame is on me. 'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.So shame on me nowFlew me to places I'd never been.So you put me down.Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.So shame on me nowFlew me to places I'd never been.Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh, OhTrouble, Trouble, Trouble.Oh, OhTrouble, Trouble, Trouble. No apologies, he'll never see you cry,Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why. You're drowningYou're drowningYou're drowning Now I heard you moved on, from whispers on the street,A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be.And now I see,Now I see,Now I see. He was long gone when he met me,And I realize the joke is on me.HeyI knew you were trouble when you walked in,So shame on me nowFlew me to places I'd never been,So you put me down.Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in,So shame on me nowFlew me to places I'd never been,Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh, OhTrouble, Trouble, Trouble.Oh, OhTrouble, Trouble, Trouble. And the saddest fear, comes creeping in,That you never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything, yeaaaa. I knew you were trouble when you walked in,So shame on me nowFlew me to places I'd never been,So you put me down.Oh I knew you were trouble when you walked in knew right thereSo shame on me nowFlew me to places I'd never been.Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground. Oh, OhTrouble, Trouble, Trouble.Oh, OhTrouble, Trouble, Trouble. I knew you were trouble when you walked in.Trouble, trouble, trouble.I knew you were trouble when you walked in.Trouble, trouble, trouble.
《2013 Grammy Nominees》We Are Never Ever Getting Back TogetherTaylor Swift I remember when we broke up the first time,Saying this is it, I've had enoughCause like we hadn't seen each other in a monthwhen you said you needed space, what?Then you come around again and say babyI miss you and I swear i'm gonna change, trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you Oh Woo-OhWe called it off again last nightBut oh woo-oh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling youWe are never ever ever getting back togetherWe are never ever ever getting back togetherYou go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to meBut we are never ever ever ever getting back togetherLike, ever. I'm really gonna miss you picking fightsAnd be falling for it, screaming that I'm rightAnd you would hide away and find your peace of mindwith some indie record that's much cooler than mine Oh, oh, you called me up again tonightBut oh woo-oh-oh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling youWe are never ever ever getting back togetherWe are never ever ever getting back togetherYou go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to meBut we are never ever ever ever getting back together. I used to think that we were forever everAnd I used to say never say neverThen he calls me up and he's like'I still love you,' and I'm likethis is exhausting, you know, we are never getting back together – like ever. We are never ever ever getting back togetherWe are never ever ever getting back togetherYou go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to meBut we are never ever ever ever getting back together.Oh Woo-oh ohYou go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to meBut we are never ever ever ever getting back together.
《You'Re Beautiful》You''re BeautifulJames Blunt My life is brilliant. My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an angel.Of that I''m sure.She smiled at me on the subway.She was with another man.But I won''t lose no sleep on that,''Cause I''ve got a plan. You''re beautiful. You''re beautiful.You''re beautiful, it''s true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don''t know what to do,''Cause I''ll never be with you. Yeah, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.She could see from my face that I was,Fucking high,And I don''t think that I''ll see her again,But we shared a moment that will last till the end. You''re beautiful. You''re beautiful.You''re beautiful, it''s true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don''t know what to do,''Cause I''ll never be with you. You''re beautiful. You''re beautiful.You''re beautiful, it''s true.There must be an angel with a smile on her face,When she thought up that I should be with you. But it''s time to face the truth,I will never be with you.
《High School Musical (The Concert)》Gabriella When There Was Me And You歌舞青春(2CD收视冠军庆功盘)It’s funny when you find yourselfLooking from the outsideI’m standing here but all I wantIs to be over thereWhy did I let myself believeMiracles could happen’Cause now I have to pretendThat I don’t really careI thought you were my fairytaleA dream when I’m not sleepingA wish upon a star that’s coming trueBut everybody else could tellThat I confused my feelingsWith the truthWhen there was me and youI swore I knew the melodyThat I heard you singingAnd when you smiled you made me feelLike I could sing alongBut then you went and changed the wordsNow my heart is emptyI’m only left with used-to-be’sAnd once upon a songNow I know you’re not a fairytaleAnd dreams were meant for sleepingAnd wishes on a star just don’t come true’Cause now even I can tellThat I confused my feelingsWith the truthBecause I liked the viewWhen there was me and youI can’t believeThat I could be so blindIt’s like you were floatingwhile I was fallingAnd I didn’t mindBecause I liked the viewI thought you felt it tooWhen there was me and you...
《V》Album: V You are fineYou are sweetBut I'm still a bit naive with my heartWhen you're close I don't breatheI can't find the words to speakI feel sparksBut I don't wanna be into youIf you are not looking for true love, oh ohNo I don't wanna start seeing youIf I can't be your only oneSo tell me when it's not alrightWhen it's not okWill you try to make me feel better?Will you say alright? (say alright)Will you say ok? (Say ok)Will you stick with me through whatever?Or run away(Say that it's gonna be alright)(That it's gonna be ok)Say OKWhen you call I don't knowIf I should pick up the phone every timeI'm not like all my friendsWho keep calling up the boys, I'm so shyBut I don't wanna be into youIf you don't treat me the right waySee I can only start seeing youIf you can make my heart feel safe (feel safe)When it's not alrightWhen it's not okWill you try to make me feel better?Will you say alright? (say alright)Will you say ok? (Say ok)Will you stick with me through whatever?Or run away(Say that it's gonna be alright)(That it's gonna be ok)(Don't run away, don't run away)Let me know if it's gonna be youBoy, you've got some things to proveLet me know that you'll keep me safeI don't want you to run away soLet me know that you'll call on timeLet me know that you won't be shyWill you wipe my tears awayWill you hold me closerWhen it's not alrightWhen it's not okWill you try to make me feel betterWill you say alright? (say alright)Will you say ok? (Say ok)Will you stick with me through whatever?Or run away(Say that it's gonna be alright)(That it's gonna be ok)Say OK(Don't run away, don't run away)(Say that it's gonna be alright)(That it's gonna be ok)(Don't run away)Will you say OK(Say that it's gonna be alright)(That it's gonna be ok)(Don't run away)
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 pretend 的文章

随机推荐