{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'1f3',userId:,blogListLength:16};问题分类:初中英语初中化学初中语文
当前位置: >
1.who is your best friend? do you think? 合并成一句,分别用who 在句中,和句首两种句型.
2.without the Internet ,people would not be able to get information (as quickly as they can now.)请问括号内的能换成as soon as possible ? 另在词组as soon as possible 中 possible 做什么词性?
3.what do you think are the most important inventions in the world?& what do you think& i can do? 请问这两个句子的语序都对吗? 同样都是what 在句首,为什么第1句do you think 后面跟的是疑问句的语序,而后一句是陈述句的语序?
4.children had fun when they played in the park. 改成感叹句: what fun children had when they played in the park. 请问为什么是what fun 而不是how fun,因为fun是名词对吗?
5.pleas tell him to wait& for (a coupleof minutes )at the airport.请问括号内的能否换成: few minutes , several minutes , wait for a while. wait a minute?
悬赏雨点:30 学科:【】
1、Who &do you think is your best friend?
Do you think &who your best friend is ?
2、without the Internet ,people would not be able to get information (as quickly as they can now.)
没有因特网,人们将不能像现在这样快速地获取信息。
as quickly as they can now 和他们现在能的(获取信息的速度)一样快
as soon as possible 尽快
两个不能替换,意思有差别。
3、what do you think are the most important inventions in the world?……①
你认为什么是世界上最重要的发明?
what do you think &i can do? ……②
你认为我能做些什么?你认为我能怎么办?
①句是疑问句,②带有反问的意思。
4、How + 形容词/副词 + 主语 + be动词/动词+ 其它成分
What + (a/an)+ 形容词 + 名词 + 主语 + be动词
用what确实是因为fun是名词。
用how这句应该是How &funny &the children &were when they played in the park.
5、pleas tell him to( wait &for a couple of minutes )at the airport
请告诉他们在机场等几分钟。
wait for a few minutes, wait for several minutes , wait for a while. wait &for a minute
以上都是可以替换括号部分的。
&&获得:30雨点
暂无回答记录。  You should say:  Who he/she is?  How long you have known each other?  How you got to know each other?  What you usually did together?  Thank you for the opportunity to speak to you. I am sure you will find mytalk interesting and informative.  1. a) I have many good friends, but my best friend is called XXX.  b) I am sure you have a best friend too.  2. a) I met XXX about XXX years ago at the school that we attendedtogether, and we soon became best friends.  b) Our friendship has lasted to this day.  3. a) Our friendship has grown a great deal over the past three years.  b) These days, for example we share all our secrets with each other.  There are several reasons as for why I would like to talk specificallyabout XXX as my best friend. Allow me to explain by mentioning some of thembriefly.  4. a) I guess the main reason why XXX and I became best friends, is that wehave the same interests.  b) For example, we both love listening to music, and we spend many hourstogether listening to our favorite CD`s.  5. a) Another reason why we have become best friends is that we both wouldlike to go and study abroad in the near future.  b) So we often chat about what possible majors we would study, and whatuniversity we would like to attend.  6. a) A third reason why s/he is my best friend is that we share manyprinciples.  b) For example, we both believe that we should not damage our health bysmoking cigarettes.  7. a) Lastly, I believe that XXX has had a positive influence on my lifesince we have met.  b) XXX is always friendly, cares about his/her family and friends, and isalways willing to listen to others.  So now you know why XXX is my best friend.淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实时对话交流帮助提高口语水平。助您说出一口流利的英语。您看此文用了
· 秒,点击右上角分享至朋友圈,只需一秒哟~ 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
  My wristwatch is a fashion item that I often use and  boss around 颐指气使  A: I’ve got assigned to work with 淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实   Thank
you very much for the topic. There are many   备考雅思的同学们都会普遍认为雅思第一部分是非常简单的一些基本的个人或者日常生活的题目,没有必要去做大量的TO
do:要做的:  1.Talk
to the examiner – you’ll feel mor  English
Slang collection: cop
out  [释]
an excuse   It was mid-summer 3 years back when I joined my firs  Look before you leap. 三思而后行  sell like hot cakes 很畅销淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实  经过一个暑假的漫长等待,小黄人终于来到大陆上映了!小黄人迷等的花儿都谢了!雅思口语考试中你最喜欢的电影是  在雅思考试的听、说、读、写4个部分中,一般来说口语和写作应该是最令人头痛的,也是我们中国考生平均分最低的  There are quite a few significant export items we ha淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实  The important thing in life is to have a great aim ,  To me my mother is the bravest person I have ever kn 关于雅思口语相信大家都买了不少参考书,并且背诵了不少好段子,但是有的考生依旧口语分数不理想,究其原因在写作English Slang collection:  dibs  [释] to claim somethin淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实  It would be probably 1 year or so when I bought a ce  English Slang collection:  derp  [释]a simple reply t  雅思考试虽说是以人性化著称,没有过于专业的内容,仅重视考生对英语的实际运用能力。但不可避免地也会出现“为淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实  Honesty is the quality I admire most and I believe t  换一个新的视角来看待雅思口语考试,我们可能会发现它其实并不象我们认为的那样难。  1.雅思口语考试并不仅 English Slang collection:  deep six  [释] to stow some淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实 In different occasions like Birthday, Christmas/ Eid   在雅思口语考试的第二部分讲述个人经验,描述日常活动或具体细节的时候,如果能熟练地将修辞方式适当地运用到口 English Slang collection:  deep  [释] hard to understa  “老实交代”用英语怎么说?有一个很简单实用的口语可以表达:"Come clean"。  Come cle  Early morning is my most favourite part of the day. English Slang collection:  dealer  [释] someone who sel淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实雅思口语有四个评分标准: Fluency &Coherence(流利度与连贯性), Grammatical   The song ‘Return to Innocence’ by music band ‘Enigma一、重视口语考题回顾  对于雅思口语考试而言,虽然考题范围比较大,但是它的考题会在一段时间内呈现出稳定性的特淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实  “把它赶出门”在英语里怎么说?有这么一个词组可以表达这个意思:kick him out。  Kick s  I love the technological devices and gadgets and som1. 表达喜好I prefer A to B because...If I have a choice, I淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实  Primary school is our first academic educational pla1. After you.(你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。)  2  “老实交代”用英语怎么说?有一个很简单实用的口语可以表达:"Come clean"。  Come cle淘宝网搜索“英语同桌”即可找到本店。我们是专营在线一对一的实时语音对话上课的课程。老师均为外教老师。一对一实雅思口语要想拿高分,词汇上的功夫是万万不能少的,怎样利用一些精准的词汇抓住考官的耳朵也是很考验功力的!【视觉  "Commit" [k?'m?t] 在字典里有很多种意思(到英语字典里查),承诺(动词)也可以用 comenglishpartnertaobao英语同桌,专注于雅思口语、英语口语外教一对一实时在线教学。雅思作文外教批改。热门文章最新文章englishpartnertaobao英语同桌,专注于雅思口语、英语口语外教一对一实时在线教学。雅思作文外教批改。只求高手大神,英语翻译,翻译唯美至中文,杜绝渣翻译,感谢_百度知道
只求高手大神,英语翻译,翻译唯美至中文,杜绝渣翻译,感谢
t stopever wonder if it&#39;m gonna win bigchoose not a life of imitationdistant cousin to the reservationdefunkt the pistol that you pay forthis punk the felling that you stay forin time I want to be your best friendEastside love is living on the Westendknock out but boy you better come todon&#39. Butterfly is in the treetopbirds that blow the meaning into bebopWait a minute I&#39;s going to be a close onesmoke rings I know you&#39;s all for youcome and tell me when it&#39Can&#39;m passing outwin or lose just like youfar more shockingthan anything I ever knewhow &#39;t stop addicted to the shin digcop top he says I&#39;t stop the spirits when they need youmop tops are happy when they feed youJ;re going to blow oneall on a spaceship perseveringuse my hands for everything but sterringcan&#39;ll get you into penetrationthe gender of a generationthe birth of every other nationworth your weight the gold of meditationthis chapter&#39; so bright I wonder what the wave meantwhite heat is screaming in the junglecomplete the motion if you stumblego ask the dust for any answerscome back strong with 50 belly dancersThe world I lovethe tears I dropto be part ofthe wave can&#39;s leading me to ozonemusic the great communicatoruse two sticks to make it in the natureI&#39;s time toSweet heart is bleeding in the snowconeso smart she&#39;t die you know the truth is some dogo write your message on the pavementburnin&#39
【恳求高手大神回答,感谢】【谢绝渣翻译,不要忽悠我看的出来,非常感谢】
提问者采纳
s going to be a close one
新史篇章渐又至smoke rings I know you&#39;s all for you
曾欲知晓所做一切是否皆为你come and tell me when it&#39,可翻译为;t die you know the truth is some do 真相知晓前请勿离去go write your message on the pavement
让君之足迹于人行道burnin&#39;t stop
浪潮中并未止ever wonder if it&#39;s leading me to ozone
能引我至虎穴确真聪颖(确实真:Can&#39. Butterfly is in the treetop
树顶残有蝶儿静静飞birds that blow the meaning into bebop 鸟儿鸣息如爵士乐般动听Wait a minute I&#39;t stop addicted to the shin dig 有瘾却未能戒cop top he says I&#39;ll get you into penetration
令你知晓于世the gender of a generation
令代代于延续the birth of every other nation 出身之来不简单worth your weight the gold of meditation 冥冥苦思分几重this chapter&#39。。;m gonna win big 诉我将得胜choose not a life of imitation
未曾选择于效仿distant cousin to the reservation 唯留堂兄于远方defunt the pistol that you pay for 于枪声死结this punk the felling that you stay for 跌下废物仍令君停留in time I want to be your best friend
始末终愿成君之佳友Eastside love is living on the Westend
属于你我曼哈顿之恋knock out but boy you better come to
身心疲倦但仍需挨过don&#39;t stop the spirits when they need you 不愿停下那份与你相恋神态mop tops are happy when they feed you 君之秀发仍是那蓬松J; so bright I wonder what the wave meant 只愿明晓冥火浪潮之意white heat is screaming in the jungle
存于炙热丛林中尖声complete the motion if you stumble
一错未错那就仍续错go ask the dust for any answers
但请于尘埃中寻真理come back strong with 50 belly dancers
如50肚皮舞者般坚强The world I love 所爱之世the tears I drop 所流之泪to be part of
即成之份the wave can&#39;s time to 来来去去就请诉我何时该分晓Sweet heart is bleeding in the snowcone 甜心褪色于皑皑白雪中so smart she&#39,谢谢合作。)music the great communicator 乐动于心心渐平use two sticks to make it in the nature 本质之成靠双肩I&#39;re going to blow one 只知烟中又存烟all on a spaceship persevering 不屈不饶绕一生use my hands for everything but sterring can&#39;bout you 却仍需10 more reasons 再多十缘由why I need somebody new just like you 心中所爱之人仍唯你far more shocking than anything I ever knew 恰逢相论曾知往事right on cue 倍惊奇满意速速采纳;m passing out 不知不觉渐又等win or lose just like you far more shocking 曾知一切
而心结得失令我此刻倍感than anything I ever knew 多惊奇how &#39你好
提问者评价
大神级回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
忍不住想要挖苦你
而你却羡慕站在顶峰的我
早已厌倦随波逐流的生活
从未羡慕远房表妹的生活,我只做我自己
手枪射穿心脏的那一刻