介绍自己的作文tom做体委的英语作文

假设你是体育委员,运动会快结果的时候,你让Tom把同学们存放的物品发给大家。请你写一篇英语作文,同学我..._百度知道
假设你是体育委员,运动会快结果的时候,你让Tom把同学们存放的物品发给大家。请你写一篇英语作文,同学我...
设你是体育委员,你让Tom把同学们存放的物品发给大家。请你写一篇英语作文,运动会快结果的时候
我有更好的答案
ime flies.
As a sport commissary! The Sports Game has been held for a few days.Today is the last day,it is my duty to hand down the things that everyone ask me to store for safe
我想问一下,人物有哪些?存放物品的同学有说明吗?水平要几年级的?
什么情况下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
体育委员的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇介绍Tom根据下面提示:用英语写一篇介绍TOm(人名)的短文,最喜欢节日儿童节,最喜欢课程英语,业余爱好读书,体育爱好足球
Tom is a ten-year-old boy.He is from the USA.His favorite holiday is Chilkdren's Day.His favorite subject is English and he is good at it.His hobby is reading.He often does some reading after class.e likes sports very much and he plays football every day,so he is strong.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文你以JIM的身份给Tom写一封信,内容里要求介绍自己的房间的摆设,词数要求50到70,格式正确
奔跑tc0408蜗牛
Dear Tom:Let me introduce my room to you.There is a big bed ,a small desk ,a shelf and a closet .The bed is near the desk .There is a shelf near the closet too .Many good books are in the shelf .I like the books very much .Oh ,yes ,There is a big board on the wall .I often write and draw pictures on the board .Oh ,My bedroom is too beautiful .I like it very much .Do you like my room?Can you tell me about your room ,please Yours Jim亲爱的汤姆:让我来介绍一下我的房间.我的房间里有一张大床,一张小桌,一个书架和衣柜,床在桌子旁边,书架也在衣柜旁边,很多好的书都在书架上,我非常喜欢书,哦,是的,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我经常写和画一些图片在黑板上.哦,我的房间是太漂亮了,我非常喜欢它,你喜欢我的房间吗,请你告诉我你的房间好吗?你的 Jim
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码七年级英语作文介绍你的朋友tom(50词)_百度知道
七年级英语作文介绍你的朋友tom(50词)
七年级英语作文介绍你的朋友tom(50词)
我有更好的答案
题目不完整,不能正常作答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
七年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我写一篇英语作文~作文内容是,每个学校都有规章制度,请你向新同学Tom介绍你们学校的规章制度,包括:1上课不能迟到(Be late for)2课堂要保持安静(Keep quiet)3不许在教师里吃东西(Not allow to)4不许在课堂上听音乐,玩游戏5不要损坏花草树木(Destroy the flowers)
明媚忧伤叒
You know every school has rules,so there are some rules you have to know. Fiest , don't be late for class, or your teacher will be mad at you. Second ,you must keep quiet in
class, be sure not to make noise and you also can't listen to music and play games.Third, you are not allowed to eat in class,you are only allowed to eat in dining hall. Finally,don't destory the flowers or grass. That 's all .Wish you spend a happy time in our class.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 tom day 介绍 的文章

随机推荐