When I decided to的用法 vol

Volsic Creative
Custom Invites
Introduction
A variety of successful invites, using traditional and non-traditional sizes and formats. Jumbo postcard/poster invites, custom handmade and folded invites, and provocative type-driven invites.Research shows the higher the production values on the invite, the greater the response.
Variety of invite sizes, traditional and jumbo post cards. Custom hand-folded, and kit with varialbe inserts.
Type and attitude invites.
Traditional postcard invite and mailers for new store opening.
Award winning 'Back Jack' piece was almost 20 inches long, hand assembled and even scented like the gum. 95% turnout.
Hand assmelbed real estate dinner invite and take-away piece.
Cutom invites and invite with modular inserts for Talisker.
Parody invitation, giveaway and awareness pieces.
Introduction
I've produced ads for a wide variety of clients. Here is a cross-section of samples.
Award winning
pharmaceutical ad and Aurant sound systems.
Ad campaign for Phillips Plaza.
Real estate development.
Public awareness ads.
Restaurant ad campaign.
Cinema Advertising Councel.
City Development proposal.
Vision International branding.
Diversity and cause adverstising for Westminster.
MBA program for Westminster.
Retail store branding.
Black and white restaurant branding.
Retail store branding.
Jersey Gardens billboard + print.
Introduction
Sample of ads for The Body Shops International and cause advertising for Mother Jones Publication + Others.
Industrial hemp, despot, sexism before there time.
Industrial hemp.
Westminster diversity.
Ink to Paper
Introduction
Various printing challenges and creative branding solutions.
Ascend Living capabilities brochure.
White Rabbit Productions kit cover and data sheets.
Taylor Built Homes press kit and sales kit.
Sarah Daft Home brochure.
MonaVie golden rule book parody/brochure announcing new products and company direction.
Holiday Window Banners for high-end cosmetics airport store.
Vision International branding.
Talisker tabloid newsletter and marketing piece.
Westminster gifted students brochure.
Chesa Fina and Riverhorse Club.
Companion Systems rebranding.
Hamlet Homes direct mail postcards.
Far Western Graphics capabilites piece.
Retro anti-smoking posters.
Scientific Instruments catalogue.
au naturale restaurant branding from menus to posters.
Westminster College
I've been assinged a variety of creative and development work for Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Print projects vary for different departments and needs. Examples are posters for theatre department, campus publications, college branding and adversting. I work directly with their marketing and communications department. Some projects are just design, some are turnkey concept + design + copy + content.
President's Annual Report 2011
Theatre Department Posters
Scholarship Fund Raising Brochure
Poetry Department and Special Concerts
Out-of-market Advertsing and Recruitment Branding
Music Department Concert Series
Department Branding and Specal Project Brochures
Opera and Voice promotional material.
Posters for Student Foreign Study
Annual Event Brochures + Scholars Program
First Year Branding
Greek Theatre Branding
Publication
Introduction
In addition to producing newsletters, I've work on several magazines with Debra Harris. Zinj Magazine is an award winning publication for children.FLIPSIDE was a tabloid insert for the Park Record newspaper. And other projects for Franklin Covey.
Logos + Graphic Devices
Introduction
A wide variety of logos and grahpic devices. Some of these logos have been used for over 20 years.
Sarah Daft Home logo and style guide.
Deseret Health Group Old Timer character developed for personal appearances. It had to resemble president of company.
Est.'36 Brand developed around Vintage toys, and art translated to T-Shirt and apparel design.
Package Design
Introduction
Award winning package design, and package design used for direct mail.
Ascend Living Marketing and sales promotional box to hold variety of materials.
Ascend Living Marketing and sales promotional box to hold variety of materials.
Ascend Living product packaging for LifeSync Daily Essentials and LifeSync Nightly Essentials.
Fashion Place bag and MAXI Award winning shopping bag design, first of its kind with coupon perf for North Riverside mall, Chicago.
Vision International holdiay promotional can. And direct mail piece for Mont Clair plaza, CA.
PretzelWerks package design.
PopcornWerks package design.
Newsletters
Introduction
I've produced single page newsletters to more complicated jumbo-sized multipage more-magazine style. The BLINK newsletter was an award winning publication.
I've worked on dozens of standard-size newsletters doing facelifts and re-branding as well as templates.
Web Design
Publication
Introduction
When a few staff at Envato decided to write up a book on freelancing we decided to turn it into a whole series of books and publish them ourselves. Rockable Press is our fledgling online publishing brand and sells books, minibooks and reports.
Store Development + Branding
Introduction
Volsic Creative has played a key roll in store development, from store concept, to branding and personality.Developing the name, the logo, store layout, architectural concepts, fixtures, lighting, signage, product as well as RFPs and proposals.
Branding for Bella Cosmetic Store in Denver International Airport.
Proposal concept design and writing and research and cosmetic vendor cordination.
Bella store opeing graphics.
Sample of in-store branding and signage
Bella window graphics.
Candypalooza concept. Store name, logo, and free-standing cart layout.
Time Flys store concept. Store name, logo, and layout.
Tuleh Ruche haute couture store concept, branding, logo, layout and proposal.
Tuleh Ruche haute couture store concept.
Volsic Creative
Introduction
It all started for Volsic Creative back in 2000. Some might call it entrepreneurship. David Volsic likes to think of it as an awakening of sorts. Because after 25+ years in the advertising business, he looked around and realized that there was a major need for great work outside the confines of an advertising agency or design studio. The idea of a creative alliance was formed and he hasn’t looked back since.
Previously Volsic was a partner with Debra Harris in Salt Lake City’s first award-winning creative boutique, Harris.Volsic Creative, for 10+ years. After a short stint as president of another advertising and design firm, he decided to forgo the agency experience and go to contract freelance.
Today, Volsic Creative provides a full range of creative services for a diverse range of industries from real estate, consumer, and business-to-business to retail, publishing and entertainment.
I Shoot out the Work
Introduction
Use me for special projects. For overload. Or as a creative powerhouse to save the day when you’re up against a ferocious deadline.I work with ongoing clients, ad agencies, in-house departments, start-ups or just one-time thingamabobs. Whether it’s an invitation, a newsletter, a retail store or product roll-out or a total branding campaign, I’ve done it all. For a wide variety of appreciative clients. Sure, I’ve worked at big agencies on big brands solving big problems. But the only thing big about me these days is my thinking.I'll give you an arresting style to make it stand out from the competition.
Need alluring copy? Or total concepts? I can deliver that as well. In essence, I give you pictures and words. However, if you fancy yourself an amateur Hemingway and just need design, I can do that.
The Work Speaks for itself
Introduction
Project-based clients have included Bella Cosmetics, Bremer Public Relations, ACG Utah, Fuji, Pam Dion Events, Screenvision, Hamlet Homes, ISI, Swaner Nature Preserve, Talisker, The Courtyards at Quarry Village, Vision International, Au Naturale Restaurant, UofU, and Westminster College among others.100s of awards including: ADDY Awards, Communication Arts, Creativity Regional Emmy Award, International Council of Shopping Centers, MAXI Awards, New York Art Director’s Club, Parents Choice Awards, PRINT Regional Design Annual, Retail Advertising Council Awards, Shopping Bag Design, Silver Microphone Awards, National Winner, Telly Awards. If you are not on a tablet and want to see more work than shown here. A partial flash portfolio is available by clicking .
Contact Me
Social Networks
Contact FormI was about to go up when i decided to get a coffee first.翻译
在我即将上去时,我决定先喝杯咖啡
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 i decided 的文章

随机推荐