loften watch名词造句造句

CHARTS & TRENDS
Share this article:
Movie News
Celebrity News
10 December
When a role is described as "legendary," the word is often being used figuratively. Unless, of course, that role happens to be in a production steeped in Norse mythology—such as "Frigg's Oath," a short film in which
plays the elf queen Celebrindal."It's my dream to play strong, courageous, even mythical female characters, which is exactly what this film offered," explains an enthusiastic Loften. "I've always loved that big, boisterous character-acting vein, though given my look, I'm not often cast in that area."Loften, who is currently nonunion, submitted herself for the film's title role and was called in to audition shortly thereafter. Despite glowing feedback from the producers, who praised her non-native British accent in particular, she couldn't escape the feeling that she was slightly too young for the matriarchal Frigg. When it came down to a choice between her and one other actor for the role,
(Jesse Landberg)
, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on5:30p.m.l have dinner at 6:00 p.m. ln the ev5:30p.m.l&have&dinner&at&6:00&p.m.&&&&&ln&the&evening&l&do&my&homework.loften&watchTV.l&go&to&bed&at&about&10:00p.m.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码loftenwatchtvandplayping_pongwithmyfather.这句话是什么_百度知道
loftenwatchtvandplayping_pongwithmyfather.这句话是什么
我有更好的答案
我总是和我爸爸一块看电视、打乒乓球
我经常和父亲一起看电视,打乒乓球。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁