when the sun ( )inon a cold winter day,it's a( )day.

1.daylight
2.like&&&&&&&
试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了发生在美国和北欧冬季的季节性抑郁症,并对如何解决此一问题提出了几点建议。
1.根据第二段Colder temperatures
and fewer hours of daylight can steal your energy and put you in a bad mood.描述,可知填:daylight
2.根据These days,Linda,a US teenager spends most
of her holidays sleeping instead of doing sports outside. 及本段描述,可知填:like&&&&
3.根据最后一段cold northern
European countries such as Finland,Iceland and
Russia see a large number of people suffer from SAD every year.描述,可知填::cold
4.根据最后一段So,the sunlamp is widely used in these countries. It's an
electric lamp which is just like a “little sun” that gives off light to make
people think the sun is shining and feel better.描述,可知填:better
5.根据Local communities
encourage people to take part in activities such as exercise,dance or art. And they advise people not to eat too
much sweet food.描述,可知填:little
考点:关于季节性抑郁症的说明文阅读
点评:本题中个别小题不能直接从文中找到答案,需要自己根据相关内容分析总结。一定要弄懂全文后再动手解答问题。书写答案时,注意首字母大写。为避免不必要的错误,只要能使用原文的就尽量使用原文回答问题,自己总结的答案注意人称和数的变化,要符合语法规则。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
Animals grow up in different ways. They have lots of lessons to learn. Some animals are born helpless but their mothers protect them. A newborn kangaroo is the size of a bee. She stays in her mother’s safe pouch. She doesn’t open her eyes for at least five months. A newborn monkey cannot walk. He is carried by his mother.Other baby animals can walk soon after they’re born. They learn to run with their mother when danger is near. A baby zebra(斑马)can run an hour after she is born.Some baby animals are born in a place that is safe. Other baby animals are born in the open. Baby wolves are born in large holes. A baby elephant is born on open, grassy land. Other elephants make a circle(圈)to protect her.Animals that drink their mothers’ milk are called mammals. A mother bear’s milk is fatty and rich. Baby bears need lots of fat to keep warm in winter. They have milk for six months. Baby zebras drink milk for six months or more! As baby animals grow they need solid(固体的)food. Baby lions eat what their mother can catch. 【小题1】Which baby animals don’t open their eyes for at least five months?A.Lions.B.Zebras.C.Kangaroos.D.Elephants.【小题2】What can’t a baby zebra do an hour after she is born?A.Drink milk.B.Walk by herself.C.Run with her mother. D.Make a circle to protect herself.【小题3】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?&&A.Baby wolves are born in the open.B.Newborn lions only eat solid food.C.Newborn monkeys can walk but can’t jump.D.Baby bears need lots of fat to keep warm in winter.
— Could you tell me _______in your hometown
in winter?
A. whether does it often snow&&&&& B.
whether it often snows
C. if it often snow &&&&&&&&& D.
if does it snow
来源:2013届福建省福州文博中学九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(每小题2分,共20分)(A) We all have our own ways of sharing our life experiences with others. Photographers use cameras, artists use brushes, musicians use songs and writers use stories. Spencer Johnson’s story Who Moved My Cheese? Shows changes exist in (存在于) our life. Life changes and so we do. We must change ourselves to face the changing environment, or we will fail. Just look at the cycle (循环) of the seasons. Trees bud (发芽) in spring and in summer their leaves turn green. In autumn, their leaves start to fall onto the ground. When winter arrives, there are no leaves on trees. Next spring the cycle begins again. Since we know there are cycles in nature, we can prepare for them. We know it is colder in winter and hotter in summer, so we can dress properly.Since we accept the cycles of nature, we should also accept the changes in our life.We can prepare ourselves for changes by becoming more flexible(灵活的). We can regard the changes in our life as chances. As we keep changing ourselves, we can keep up with the changes in our life.【小题1】What do writers use to share their life experiences?A.StoriesB.NewspapersC.BasketballsD.Pianos【小题2】Who Moved My Cheese? Tells us that _________________.A.changes exist in our lifeB.we should move other’s thingsC.we should use books to share our life experiencesD.there are difficulties in our life【小题3】The cycle of the seasons means______________.A.we should wear warm clothes in winterB.we should accept the changes in our lifeC.we should prepare for the weatherD.leaves turn yellow in autumn【小题4】f you fail a test, what should you think according to the passage?A.I have no chance to pass the test.B.Exams are hard for me.C.I have bad luck.D.It’s good for me because I know there are more to learn.【小题5】What’s the main idea of this passage?A.Weather changes in different seasons.B.Who Moved My Cheese? is a good book.C.We should change ourselves when life changes.D.We should not lose heart when meet with difficulties.
来源:学年北京市朝阳区初二下学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
The marathon(马拉松) in my town usually takes place in hot weather. My job was to follow the runners to help those who needed medical help. “We should stay behind the last runner, so take it slowly,” I said to the driver, Doug. As it began, the front runners started to disappear(消失). Then I noticed a woman in blue running shorts and a white T-shirt. “ Doug, look!” We knew we were watching our “last runner”. Her feet turned in , yet her left knee turned out. Her legs were so crippled(畸形的) that it seemed impossible for her to be able to walk. How could she run a marathon? We watched in silence as she slowly moved forward. We would move forward a little bit, then stop and wait for her. Then we would slowly move forward a little bit more. As I watched her try to put one foot in front of the other, I found myself breathing for her. I wanted her to stop, and at the same time, I hoped that she wouldn’t. Finally, she was the only runner left in sight. When the finishing line came into sight, we found the cheering people had all gone home. She slowly crossed through the line and lifted her hands, full of happiness. I do not know the woman’s name, but since that day she has become a part of my life. For her, it was about finishing what she had set out to do, no matter what. When I think things are too difficult and want to say “I just can’t do it”, I think of the last runner. Then I realize how easy the task before me really is.【小题1】When does the marathon usually take place in the writer’s town?A.In spring. B.In summer.C.In autumn.D.In winter.【小题2】The last runner had problems with her&&&&&&.A.headB.backC.legsD.arms【小题3】Why did the woman take part in the marathon?A.To win a good prizeB.To beat the other runnersC.To make friends with othersD.To finish what she had decided to do
来源:学年福建省九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
My grandfather is eighty years old now. He always complains about how fast things have changed, and he often says that life used to be better.?? Families aren’t families they used to be. A lot of families have broken up. If husband and wife have problems with their marriage, they no longer stay together. And mothers used to stay at home and take care of their children, but now not any more. Everyone is busy working. Mother used to spend all day cooking in the kitchen. But now the family don’t eat home-cooked food any more.?? And the cars! No one walks any more. More and more people drive. Students used to walk 5 miles to school every day, even in winter. But nowadays students don’t. And in school, children don’t have to think any more.. In math class, for example, they used to add, subtract, multiply and divide(加减乘除)in their heads. Instead, they use calculators.?? And people today have TV and computers, and they don’t talk to each other any more. They are too busy to talk, too busy to eat, too busy to think.?? Life used to be simple, but it isn’t any more.1.What does my grandfather think of the life now?A. He thinks the life now is very good.?? B. He thinks the life now is worse than it used to be.C. He thinks the life now is better than it used to be. D. He thinks the life is the same as it used to be.2.What does the underlined word “marriage” mean in Chinese?A. 生活??????? B.工作?????? C.婚姻?????? D.家庭3.What has happened these years according to the passage?A. Children don’t have to think any more in school. B. Students use calculators in math class.C. Some used to walk to school, but now they don’t.? D. All of above.4.What changes have happened to some families?a. People have TV.?? b. People like to eat home-cooked food. c. Lots of families have computers.d. Lots of couples(夫妇)live apart because of unhappy problems.A. a, b, d????????? B. b, c, d??????? C. a, b, c????? D. a, c, d 5.Which is TRUE according to the passage?A. Life now is much simpler.? B. People have too much time to talk with each other now.C. The writer’s grandfather only complains and pays no attention to better life now.D. Lots of mothers stay at home and look after their children. 英语达人求翻译《A Marshmallow World》这首歌的歌词,不要翻译软件的。_百度知道
英语达人求翻译《A Marshmallow World》这首歌的歌词,不要翻译软件的。
s shining so your nose won't freezeOh's a marshmallow world in the winter)(When the snow comes to cover the ground)It' the ws how it growsWhenever it snowsThe world is the snowball just for our soulSo get up and roll it alongIt's the time for playIt's a marshmallow world in the winterWhen the snow comes to cover the groundIt&#39A Marshmallow WorldIt's a sugar date what a spring is lateIn winter it&#39, see how it growsThat's how it growsWhenever it snowsThe world is the snowball just for our soulSo get up and roll it alongIt's a marshmallow worldIt's the time for playIt&#39, see how it growsThat's a whipped cream dayI wait for it the whole year aroundNow those marshmallow clouds being friendlyIn the arms of the ever-green-treesAnd the sun is red like a pumpkin hayIt's a yumm yummy world made for sweet heartsTake a walk with your favorite guyIt' the ws a whipped cream dayI wait for it the whole year around(Those marshmallow clouds being friendly)(In the arms of the ever-green-treesAnd the sun is red like a pumpkin hayIt's a yumm yummy world made for sweet heartsTake a walk with your favorite guyIt's a marshmallow world(It't freezeOh's shining so your nose won's a marshmallow worldIt&#39, yummy worldIt's a snow covered worldIt's a sugar date what a spring is lateIn winter it&#39
提问者采纳
你的鼻子才不会冻僵Oh&#39,让我们滚雪球去,大地上白雪皑皑就像一个棉花糖的世界It&#39, yummy world这甜蜜蜜的世界It&#39:Whenever it snows无论何时;s how it grows眼前的就是了,你的鼻子才不会冻僵Oh&#39,看它如何壮大吧That&#39, see how it grows噢;s yummy,等到春天就追悔莫及啦In winter it&#39!全手翻;s the time for play好一个玩乐时分It&#39,像南瓜的干草堆一样It&#39,我足足等了一年(Those marshmallow clouds being friendly)(此时此刻;s a yumm yummy world made for sweet hearts这甜蜜蜜的世界;s a sugar date what a spring is late还不趁现在去享受甜美的约会;s the time for play好一个玩乐时分It's a whipped cream day好一个像被奶油覆盖的日子I wait for it the whole year around为了这天;s shining so your nose won&#39,让我们滚雪球去?歌词里的世界很是美好啊,这是一个棉花糖的世界It's a marshmallow world in the winter)(寒冬时节;t freeze有它的温暖照耀,这是一个棉花糖的世界(It's a whipped cream day好一个像被奶油覆盖的日子I wait for it the whole year around为了这天,棉花糖一样的云朵也格外可亲In the arms of the ever-green-trees在常青树的怀抱中And the sun is red like a pumpkin hay太阳红红的!望采纳, see how it grows噢; the w the world is the snowball,等到春天就追悔莫及啦In winter it&#39!It&#39,只要下雪The world is the snowball just for our soul这地球便好像是为我们而设的大雪球So get up and roll it along起来吧;s a sugar date what a spring is late还不趁现在去享受甜美的约会;s a marshmallow world这是个棉花糖的世界秋天到了,看它如何壮大吧That&#39,这是一个棉花糖的世界)(When the snow comes to cover the ground)(大地上白雪皑皑)It&#39,希望你满意,我足足等了一年Now those marshmallow clouds being friendly此时此刻;s a marshmallow world这是个棉花糖的世界It&#39A Marshmallow World一个棉花糖的世界It&#39,地球仿佛是个大雪球;s a snow covered world大地上白雪皑皑It's how it grows眼前的就是了!It&#39,冬天还会远吗,只要下雪The world is the snowball just for our soul这地球便好像是为我们而设的大雪球So get up and roll it along起来吧;s a marshmallow world寒冬时节,像南瓜的干草堆一样It's shining so your nose won&#39:Whenever it snows无论何时,仿佛为恋人们而造Take a walk with your favorite guy快和你最亲爱的伙伴散散步吧It&#39,仿佛为恋人们而造Take a walk with your favorite guy快和你最亲爱的伙伴散散步吧It't freeze有它的温暖照耀,地球仿佛是个大雪球,棉花糖一样的云朵也格外可亲)(In the arms of the ever-green-trees)在常青树的怀抱中And the sun is red like a pumpkin hay太阳红红的;s a marshmallow world寒冬时节;s a yumm yummy world made for sweet hearts这甜蜜蜜的世界;s a marshmallow world in the winterWhen the snow comes to cover the ground寒冬时节
提问者评价
这不是最早的回答但是是语句最通顺的,回答得很好!当然也谢谢其他回答的大神!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
A MarshmallowWorld 棉花糖的世界
It's a marshmallow world in the winter
When the snow comes to cover the ground
It's the time for play
It's a whipped cream day
I wait for it the whole year around
Now those marshmallow clouds being friendly
In the arms of the ever-green-trees
在冬季,这是个棉花糖的世界
当瑞雪降临覆盖大地
这是玩乐的时间
这是发泡奶油天
这一时刻我已期待了一整年
现在云朵般的棉花糖
在常青树的怀里显得和蔼可亲
And the sun isred like a pumpkin hay
It's shining so your nose won't freeze
Oh' the world is the snowball, see how it grows
That's how it grows
Whenever it snows
The world is the snowball just for our soul
So get ...
A Marshmallow World一个棉花糖的世界
It's a marshmallow world in the winter这是一个冬天里的棉花糖世界
When the snow comes to cover the ground当雪花落下来覆盖在大地上的时候
It's the time for play就是好玩的时候了
It's a whipped cream day这是一个充满了鲜奶油般的白色的日子
I wait for it the whole year around我等它等了整整一年了
Now those marshmallow clouds being friendly现在这些成堆的棉花糖很温柔
In the arms of the ever-green-trees静静地躺在常青树的怀抱里
And the sun is red like a pumpkin hay太阳像南瓜一样特别红
It's shining so your nose won't freeze暖暖地照在身上你的鼻子就不会被冻僵
Oh' the world is the snowball, see how it grows哦,世界就是一个大...
呵呵 好 鼓掌
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&&&& In England ,people often talk about the&&&1&&&because they can experience four seasons(季节)in one&&&2&&&.In the morning the weather is warm like in spring (春天).An hour later black clouds come ,and then&&&3&&&it hard .In the afternoon the sky will be clear,the sun will begin to shine ,and it will be&&4&&&&at this time of day.
&&&& In England ,you can&&&5&&&have summer in winter ,or have winter in summer .So in winter you can&&&6&&&sometimes and in summer you should take&&&7&&&clothes with you.
&&& When you go to England ,you'll see that some&&&8&&&people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them on&&&9&&&a day ,but you should not laugh at them .If you don't take an umbrella or a&&&&10&&,you'll regret(遗憾) later in England.
1.A.food&&&&&&& B.clothes&&&& C.weather&&&&&D.cars
2.A.day&&&&&&&& B.hour&&&&&&& C.week&&&&&&&&D.month
3.A.snows&&&&&& B.shines&&&&& C.blows&&&&&&&&D.rains
4.A.spring&&& & B.summer&&&&& &C.autumn&&&& &D.winter
5.A.too&&&&&&& &&B.and&&&&&&&& C.but&& &&&&&& D.also
6.A.skate&&&&&&& &B.swim&& &&& &C.run&& &&&& &D.jump
7.A.cool&&&&&&&&&&B.hot&&&&&&&& &C.warm&&&&&& &D.cold
8.A.Chinese&&&&& &B.Japanese&&&& &C.French&&&& &D.English
9.A.cloudy&&&&&&& &B.windy&&&&&&& &C.sunny&&&&&& D.rainy
10.A.raincoat&&&&& &B.T-shirt&&&&& C.jeans&&&&&& D.pants
1.C& 2.A& 3.D& 4.B& 5.D& 6.B& 7.C& 8.D& 9.C& 10.A仁爱版七下英语Unit 8 单元复习题(含详解)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
仁爱版七下英语Unit&8&单元复习题(含详解)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
仁爱版七下英语Unit&8&单元复习题(含详解)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 仁爱版七下英语Unit 8 单元复习题(含详解)&&Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1. Kate&&&&& 2. Mike&&&&&&&&& 3. Bill&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. Jane&&&&&&&& 5. Kangkang&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Ⅱ. 听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(&& )6. A. I’m going to school. &B. Very well. &C. By bike.(&& )7. A. Because it’s warm.B. Because I like swimming.C. Because we can skate.(&& )8. A. Me, too.& &B. The same to you. &C. That’s right.(&& )9. A. It’s 20℃. &&B. It’s snowy. &C. It’s a fine day.(&& )10. A. Thank you very much. &B. You’re welcome.C. They’re glad.Ⅲ. 听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )11. It’s autum in China now.&& (&& )12. The weather is windy and cold.(&& )13. My friends are eating and drinking in the park.(&& ) 14. There are some boys making snowmen in the park.(&& )15. Everyone is having a good time.Ⅳ. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )16. Who does Stacey Burt usually have Christmas Da y with?A. Her parents. &&B. Her father. &C. Her grandparents.(&& )17. Who cooks a turkey?A. Stacey’s grandparents. &B. Stacey’s father. &C. Stacey’s sister.(&& )18. How is the turkey?A. It’s delicious, but it’s too small.B. It’s delicious, but it’s too big.C. We don’t know.(&& )19. What do they do after lunch?A. Go to church. &B. Play computer games.C. Open their Christmas presents.(&& )20. What will Burt’s parents buy for her this year?A. A picture. &&B. A book. &C. A computer.第二部分& 英语知识运用(65分)Ⅰ. 单项选择。(15分)(&& )1. Christmas Day is coming. Each of them _____ busy _____ for Christmas.A. preparing&B. preparing&C. prepa re&D. prepare(&& )2.―What’s the best time to go to Kunming?―_____A. The weather is fine. &B. You can go there on rainy days.C. Any time is OK. &D. You should go with your friend.(&& )3. They had a meeting yesterday and decided _____ West Hill.A. climbing&B. to climb&C. climb&D. climbed(&& )4.―_____ was the temperature yesterday?―Sorry, I don’t know.A. How&B. How many&C. How much&D. What(&& )5.―Who _____ these pictures on the wall?―Kangkang did.A. takes up&B. gets up&C. put up&D. went up(&& )6. In Spain, people eat grapes _____ good luck in the new year.&A. for&B. from&C. of&D. with(&& )7.―_____―I’m fine. Thank you.A. How is the weather?&B. What do you think of it?C. What about you?&D. How are you doing?(&& )8.―The sun is shining _____ and it’s very hot.―Let’s go and have a drink.A. bright&B. heavily&C. brightly&D. heavy(&& )9. I wish to go to Tian’anmen Square and watch the national flag _____.A. going up&B. goes up&C. go up&D. to go up(&& )10. When spring comes, the weather _____ warm and trees _____ green.A. get&B. turns&C. turn&D. get(&& )11.―I plan to go to New Zealand for my holiday.―_____ A. Good idea!&&B. Have a good trip!C. Don’t go there . &D. You, too.(&& )12.―Kangkang, you _____ stay in the sun too long.―Oh, Mom. I won’t do that again.A. should&B. shouldn’t&C. had better&D. must(&& )13. It’s a good time _____ in spring. Many people enjoy it.A. for flying kites &B. flying kites&C. to flying kites&D. fly kites&
Ⅱ. 情景交际。(10分)根据对话的情景,从方框中选择适当的句子填在画线处,使对话完整通顺。其中有两项是多余的。A: Hi, Kangkang! What a cold day!B: Yes, it’s very cold. I know you are from Australia.&& 16& A: In Australia, summer is from December to February and winter is in June, July and August.B: Oh!&& 17&& When it’s spring in China, it’s fall in Australia.A: You’re right.&& 18&& It’s very warm now.B:&& 19& A: No, it ’s not cold at all.B: That’s great!& 20& A: I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful trip there.B: Thanks. Let’s go.A: OK. A. Is it very cold in winter in Australia?B. The seasons in Australia is different from those in China.C. It’s very cold in Australia.D . I wish to go to Australia for my holiday next time.E. Swimming is my favorite sport.F. In Australia, there is beautiful sunshine(阳光)every day.G. What’s the weather like in Australia?16. _____&& 17. _____&& 18. _____&& 19. _____&& 20. _____Ⅲ. 完形。(10分)&&&& People celebrate Mother’s Day in the USA. It’s also a holiday in some&& 21&& countries. It is on&& 22&& Sunday in May. It’s a day&& 23&& mothers. On this day mothers usually get flowers and cards&& 24&& their children. On the cards children will&& 25& “Thanks, Mom”,“To my dearest mother”,“Best wishes for Mother’s Day”and so on.How does the&& 26&& for this holidays come? It was from Miss Anna M. Jarris. She&& 27&& in Virginia(弗吉尼亚). Her mother loved her very much. And she loved her mother very much, too. But her mother died(死)&& 28&& she was young. After that, she wrote letters to some important people. In her letters she asked them&& 29&& a day for all mothers. Then the first Mother’s Day&& 30&& on the second Sunday in May, 1913 in the USA.(&& )21. A. else&B. other&C. others&D. the other(&& )22. A. second&B. two&C. the second&D. twice(&& )23. A. to thank&B. for thanks&C. for thank&D. to miss(&& )24. A. to &B. for&C. from&D. with(&& )25. A. say&B. write&C. talk&D. speak(&& )26. A. sound&B. area&C. service&D. idea(&& )27. A. is born&B. were born&C. born&D. was born(&& )28. A. because&B. before&C. when&D. after(&& )29. A. to decide&B. decided&C. decide&D. deciding(&& )30. A. falls&B. falling&&&&&&&& C. fell&D. fallⅣ. 理解。(30分)(A)Dear Kangkang,&&&& How is everything?&&&& The weather in Cuba is nice and fine. The sun shines and it is hot. It’s the best time to swim. I go swimming a lot. I ’m learning to surf (冲浪), too. It sounds great! Right? Tell me something interesting about you.&&&& Hope you’re having a good time!Yours,MariaDear Maria,&&&& How are you?&&&& Everything goes& well. It’s snowing in Harbin. We are making snowmen. I am so glad I can ski(滑雪)now. It’s very interesting. I’m having a good time here! I’m looking forward to your e-mail.&&&& Give my best wishes to your family.Yours,Kangkang根据上面电子邮件的内容,选择正确答案。&(B)In America, Thanksgiving Day is an important festival. It comes on the fourth Thursday in November. On this day, people walk or drive cars full of flowers on the streets and eat turkey and pumpkin pies at home. They have different kinds of activities to celebrate it. It’s a day to remember the history and to show their thanks.Peop le usually come back home on that day. All the family members get together with some friends. Everyone is glad to see each other. At about four o’clock the family and their friends sit down to dinner. They give thanks for the good things they got, and then start to share the turkey. People always have a big dinner. They usually eat turkey and pumpkin pies. After dinner, no one go away and they all sit around and talk, play word games, or tell jokes(笑话)until it is time to go to sleep. It is always difficult to leave because Thanksgiving Day is one of the few days for family get-together around the year.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(&& )36. This year November 1st is Friday. When is the Thanksgiving Day in 2013?A. November 21st. &B. November 24th.C. November 28th.&&& &D. November 29th.(&& )37. Thanksgiving Day is a day to ______.A. remember the historyB. show people’s thanksC. have a family get-togetherD. A, B and C(&& )38. Which of the following is TRUE?&&&&&& A. People usually go on a trip on Thanksgiving Day.B. Before they start to share the turkey, people give thanks for the good things they got.C. After dinner, everyone goes to bed at once.D. People don’t eat turkey and pumpkin pies on Thanksgiving Day.(&& )39. The word“leave”mea ns ______ in Chinese.A. 离开.&&&&&&&&&& B. 留下.&C. 出走. &D. 出发.(&& )40. The best title (标题) for the passage (短文) is ______.A. Get-together day &B. Thanksgiving DayC. An important festival &D. Saying thanks day(C)Welcome to England!The weather of England often changes. It can be rainy, sunny, cloudy, windy, warm, foggy or cold at any time of year. If it’s raining when you get up in the morning, it can be hot and sunny in the afternoon.In England, shops are usually open from 9:00 in the morning to 5:30 in the afternoon. On Sundays some shops are open from 10:00 a. m. to 4:00 p. m. But most shops are closed. Banks, museums(博物馆)or other places are open from 10:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. You can go to the parks at any time.All the cities have buses, trains and taxis(出租车). People wait in line (排队等候) for buses and they will not be happy if you come to the front from the end of the line. Don’t forget that, traffic goes on the left.Be careful and enjoy your time here.
根据短文内容,完成任务。任务一:。(每空一词)41. In England, shops are usually open from _____ a. m. to_____p. m.42. _____ to drive or walk on the left in England.任务二:判断正(T)误(F)。(& )43. The weather in England often changes.(& )44. You can’t go to the parks on Sundays in England.任务三:选择正确答案。(& )45. The passage(短文)may be ______.&&&&& A. a map of England&&B. from a school newspaperC. a travel ad(广告)&D. from a science magazine
第三部分 写作(35分)Ⅰ. 词汇部分。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示,在空白处填入适当的单词。46. We enjoyed the bright full m_____ on the night of the Mid-autumn Festival. It was so beautiful!47. ―Oh, who is k_____ on the door? Jack, please go and see.& &―OK, Mom.48. Don’t climb the mountain a_____. You’d better ask some friends to go with you.49. &―Which is the m_____ important festival in China?&―Spring Festival, of course.50. The girl o_____ the box and found a card in it.(B)根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。51. It’s raining _____ (heavy). We should stay at home.52.&―Did you have a good time at the party?&―Yes, we enjoyed _____ (us).53. The _____ (leaf) often turn yellow and fall from the trees in autumn.54. I always think I’m a _____ (luck) boy.55. The woman _____ (carry) her baby on the back and went to the bus station.Ⅱ. 综合填空。(5分)从方框中选择适当的词,并用其适当形式填空。at, from, also, not, early, around, believe, miss, late, travel, arrive, inDo you like traveling by plane? I&& 56&& many people will say “yes”. But I&& 57&& like it at all. First, an airport(飞机场)is usually far&& 58&& the city. It’ll take me a few hours&& 59&& at the airport or go back to the city. Second, planes are often&& 60& . Third, I can’t open the windows on a plane and the food there is not nice.I like&& 61&& by train. Trains are safe and fast now. High-speed trains can travel&& 62&& a speed of 250 kilometers to 300 kilometers an hour. And railway stations are usually in the center of the city. If I&& 63&& a train, I can take the next one right away. On the train, I can walk&& 64& and open the windows. I can&& 65&& enjoy the scenery(风景)on the way. It’s interesting.56. _____&& 57. _____&& 58. _____&& 59. _____&& 60. _____61. _____&& 62. _____&& 63. _____&& 64. _____&& 65. _____Ⅲ. 书面表达。(A题5分,B题15分,共20分)(A)新年要到了,你的朋友送给你一张贺卡作为礼物,请你给他(她)也写一张贺卡。&(B)假如你和家人上周去了桂林旅游,请根据下面表格的内容写一篇短文 ,介绍一下你的旅游经历。词数在60个词左右。How was your trip?&Wonderful. How did you go to Guilin?&By train. How long did you stay there?&For five days. What did you see there?&Green hills, clean water, strange caves (岩洞). What did you do?&Go boating in Lijiang River. What did you eat?&Guilin rice noodles.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
听 力 材 料
Unit 8& 单元测试Ⅰ. 听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1. Kate hopes to visit the Great Wall with her classmates.2. Mike’s family plan to see his grandparents in London this summer.3. Bill’s sister is in the USA. and he wants to visit her.4. Jane wishes to go to Yunnan this holiday.5. Kangkang would like to visit Australia with his uncle in the holidays.Ⅱ. 听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。6. Hello, Jane! How is it going?7. Why do you like summer?8. Merry Christmas!9. What’s the high temperature today?10. Please give my best wishes to your parents.Ⅲ. 听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。It’s winter in China. The weather is windy and cold. People are wearing warm clothes, but everyone is having a good time. My friends are eating and drinking in restaurants. In the park, some boys are playing football, and some girls are making snowmen. Some men are taking photos of the snow.Ⅳ. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。Stacey Burt usually has Christmas Day with her parents in London. In the morning, they go to church. Then Stacey’s father cooks a turkey for their big Christmas lunch. “It’s delicious, ” Stacey says,“But it’s too big!” After lunch, they open their Christmas presents. “I love opening presents,” Stacey says,“It’s interesting. ” Last Christmas,she gave her parents a picture, and they gave her a book. This year her parents will buy a computer for her.&参考答案及解析
Unit 8& 单元测试第一部分& Ⅰ.1. E&& 2. A&& 3. D&& 4. C&& 5. BⅡ.6. B&& 7. B&& 8. B&& 9. A&& 10. AⅢ.11. F&& 12. T&& 13. F&&& 14.F&& 15.TⅣ.16. A&& 17. B&& 18.B&&& 19.& C& 20. C第二部分& 英语知识运用Ⅰ.1. B& Each of them“他们中的每一个人”,作主语时谓语动词用第三人称单数;be busy doing sth.“忙于做某事”,故选B。2. C&考查交际用语。根据问句可知是询问去昆明的最佳时间是什么时候,故选C。3. B&& decide to do sth.“决定做某事”,故选B。4. D&& 询问温度用疑问词what。5. C&& take up“从事”;get up“起床”;put up“挂起”;go up“上升”,题干问的是谁把这些图画挂在了墙上。故选C。6. A&& for good luck “求好运”,故选A。7. D&& 根据答语可知是询问身体状况,选项A询问天气,B询问看法,故选D。8. C&& 修饰实义动词应使用副词,B、D选项与题意不符,故选C。9. C&& watch后接不带to的不定式时表示看到的全过程,故选C。10. C& turn, get后均可接形容词,get后通常不接表示颜色的形容词。weather不可数,用第三人称单数,trees可数,用动词原形。故选C。11. B& 别人出去旅游,应表示祝愿,故选B。12. B& 根据对话内容可知用否定,故选B。13. A& 句型It’s a good time to do…/for doing…,“是做某事的好时候”。故选A。14. A& keep away from“远离”,故选A。15. D& take…with sb.“随身携带……”,故选D。Ⅱ. 16. G& 17. B& 18. F& 19. A& 20. DⅢ. 21. B& else后不接名词,other在此作形容词,后接名词,C、D不对,故选B。22. C& 序数词前应加定冠词the,故选C。23. A& It’s a day to do …/for doing…,故选A。24. C& 从孩子那里收到礼物,故选C。25. B& 在卡片上写,故选B。26. D& sound“声音”;area“地区”;service“服务”;idea“想法”,故选D。27. D& 叙述的是过去的事情,应使用一般过去时,故选D。28. C& because表示原因;before“在……以前”;after“在……之后”;when“当……时候”,故选C。29. A& ask sb. to do sth.“请求某人做某事”,故选A。30. C& 叙述的是过去的事情,故选C。Ⅳ. &&(A)31. D& 根据第一封电子邮件第二段第一至三句The weather in Cuba is… time to swim.可知A、B、C三个选项都对,故选D。32. C& 根据第一封电子邮件的第二段第五句I’m learning to surf, too.可知Maria正在学习冲浪,故选C。33. B& 根据第二封电子邮件第二段的第四句I am so glad I can ski now .可知Kangkang现在会滑雪了,故选B。34. A& 根据第二封电子邮件的第二段第六句It’s very interesting.可知Kangkang玩得很开心,故选A。35. B& 根据第一封邮件,第二段第三、四句It’s the best time to swim. I go swimming a lot.可知Maria应该喜欢游泳,故选B。(B)36. C 十一月一日是星期五,第一个星期四是十一月七日,那么十一月的第四个星期四就是二十八日,故选C。37. D 根据短文第一段最后一句It’s a day to remember the history and to show their thanks,第二段第二句All the family members get together with some friends.可知A、B、C都对,故选D。38. B 根据短文第二段第五句可知在分享火鸡之前,他们先表达了感恩之意,故选B。39. A&根据句意可知感恩节是人们难得聚在一起的日子,因此很难离开。故选A。40. B 通篇就是围绕Thanksgiving Day这一主题进行叙述的,故选B。(C)41. 9:00; 5:30& &42. Remember&&43. T&44. F &45. C第三部分& 写作&
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 on a cold winter day 的文章

随机推荐