shook the jar, but could hear nothing .So he took off the lid and
looked inside. He could see nothing. After a while a light smoke
came slowly out of the jar. Then little by little, the smoke grew
heavier and thicker till finally it turned into a terrible
& “Get down on your
knees,” said the Genie, “for I’m going to kill
& “Why? Didn’t I free
you from the jar?”
“That’s why I’m going to kill you, but I will do you one favor.
I’ll let you choose how you’re going to
“But why?”
“Listen, and I will tell you my story.”
was one of the spirits in heaven. But I did not want to obey
Solomon’s orders. So one day, he put me in this jar and threw it
into the sea.
“ During the first hundred years of my stay in
the sea, I made a promise that if anyone set me free I would make
him very rich. But no one came. During the second hundred years, I
promised that if someone set me free I would show him all the
treasures in the world. But still no one came. During the third
hundred years, I promised that if anyone came to set me free, I
would make him king over the earth.
“Still no one came. Then I became very angry, and
swore that if anyone should set me free I would kill him at once.
Now you have come and set me free. So you must die, but I will let
you say how you want to die.”
&The fisherman was not
frightened. But he thought of his wife and children. They would not
be able to live without him.
&“Have pity on me!” he
cried. “If it had not been for me, you would not be
&“Hurry up!” said the
Genie. “Tell me how you wish to die.”
&In time of great
danger one’s mind works fast. The fisherman said, “Since I must
die. I must. But before I die, answer me one
question.”
&“All right, but be
&“Dare you swear that
you were really in the jar? You are so big and the jar is so small
that it could hardly hold the great toe of one of your
&“I was in the jar. I
swear it. Don’t you believe me?”
&“No, and I won’t until
I’ll I’ve seen you in the jar with my own
&After he had heard
this, the Genie changed into smoke. Slowly the smoke went back into
the jar. When all of it was in the jar, the fisherman quickly put
the lid on and threw it back into the sea.
已投稿到:【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】A【小题6】C【小题7】D【小题8】B【小题9】C【小题10】A【小题11】D【小题12】B【小题13】C【小题14】D【小题15】A【小题16】B【小题17】C【小题18】D【小题19】A【小题20】B
解析国王花了4 000迪拉姆从渔夫手里买了一条鱼。王后对此不满,想把鱼退给渔夫,然而聪明的渔夫却能言善辩,不仅未让王后的计谋得逞而且还得到了国王的赏赐。【小题1】解析 国王Parveez决定买(buy)一条鱼,于是付给渔夫4 000迪拉姆。答案 C【小题2】解析 渔夫欣喜若狂(be wild with joy),他感谢了国王,然后离开了王宫。答案 A【小题3】解析 看到国王花了那么多钱买一条鱼,王后感到非常气愤。她责备(scolded)了国王。答案 B【小题4】解析 但是国王说,交易已经完成,什么也不能改变这一事实。答案 D【小题5】解析 然而(However),王后坚持要把渔夫带回来。副词however表示转折关系。答案 A【小题6】 解析 参见上题解析。bring back“把……带回”。答案 C【小题7】解析 王后设了一个圈套,打算询问渔夫这条鱼的性别。如果渔夫说是雌性,他们便可说想要雄性的;而如果渔夫说是雄性,他们便可说想买雌性的,这样他们就可把鱼退给渔夫,把钱要回来。 答案 D【小题8】 解析 参见上题解析。答案 B【小题9】解析 幸运的是,渔夫足够聪明(clever)而没有落入王后设的圈套。答案 C【小题10】解析 渔夫回答:“这是一条独一无二的(unique)鱼,它非雄非雌。答案 A【小题11】 解析 渔夫机智的回答给国王留下了十分深刻的印象。impress“使留下深刻的印象”。答案 D【小题12】解析 于是,国王下令(ordered)再赏渔夫4 000迪拉姆。答案 B【小题13】解析 对于国王的奖赏,渔夫再次(again)表示感谢。 答案 C【小题14】解析 其中的一枚钱币(coins)从钱袋中掉落在地板上。下文中“the coin”是暗示。答案 D【小题15】 解析 看到一枚钱币掉落,渔夫立刻(immediately)弯腰去捡。 答案 A【小题16】解析 王后大声说(cried):“你看这个人是多么贪婪……”。答案 B【小题17】 解析 “他还要找到这枚硬币,而不是让王宫里的贫穷的仆人(servant)去捡这枚硬币。”答案 C【小题18】 解析 听到王后说的话(remark),渔夫马上回答。remark“谈论;言论;评述”。答案 D【小题19】解析 由于国王又赏赐给渔夫4 000迪拉姆,因此渔夫认为国王是十分慷慨的(generous)。答案 A【小题20】解析 渔夫说,他找这枚硬币并非出于贪婪,而是他不能容忍(tolerate)任何人踩到印有国王头像的硬币。答案 B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:完型填空
阅读下面短文.从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。When my brother and l were growing up, we mowed(割)yards during the summer to earn pocket change.Dad traded our service to neighbors and&&&&&a price they could not refuse. We got $ 10 per yard.I later found out our friends &&&&&&$20 or more for the same amount of work.One day we were&&&&&our next-door neighbor’s yard.She always waited until the grass was knee—high to call us over.&&&we had an old lawn mower.This particular hot afternoon, I was finishing up and was tired .I &&&&&&&the tall grass as a cold drink to cool down.I was just about to cut off the lawn mower&&&&&&I saw Dad pointing to one lone piece. I thought about the &&&&&&change l was getting paid for cutting grass so high that it &&&&&&broke the mower. I ignored him and kept walking. Dad called me out,“You &&&&&a piece.” I frowned, hoping he would let me go home. He kept pointing .So &&&&, 1 went back to cut that piece of grass. I said to myseIf, “That one piece& doesn’t&&&&&&anyone .Why won’t he just let it&&&&&?”But when I reached adulthood,I understood his&&&&&&&: When you’re &running& a business, the work you do &&&&&&&much about you If you want to be seen as a businessman with&&&&&,you& must deliver a quality product .That single piece of grass meant the job was not done.The &&&&&my father taught me stayed with me:if you say you are going to &&&&&a job at a certain time,keep your &&&&&.Give your customers the kind of &&&&&you would llke t0 receive. It shows how sincere you are and how much &&&&&you take in your work.【小题1】A.keptB.calculatedC.loweredD.offered【小题2】A.charged B.paidC.affordedD.spent【小题3】A.cleaningB.exploringC.cuttingD.searching【小题4】A.To be honestB.Worse stillC.Believe or notD.Above all【小题5】A.picmredB.wateredC.plantedD.enjoyed【小题6】A.afterB.beforeC.whenD.while【小题7】A.totalB.exactC.looseD.poor【小题8】A.hardlvB.almostC.neverD.merely【小题9】A.lostB.1eftC.missedD.forgot【小题10】A.angryB.happyC.astonishedD.stubborn【小题11】A.attractB.hurtC.attackD.comfort【小题12】A.comeB.liveC.goD.pass【小题13】A.actionB.instructionC.feelingD.message【小题14】A.saysB.expressesC.explainsD.knows【小题15】A.fortuneB.pleasureC.contentD.honesty【小题16】A.lessonB.experienceC.skillD.business【小题17】A.quitB.findC.createD.perform【小题18】A.wordB.secretC.mindD.watch【小题19】A.dignityB.serviceC.rewardD.praise【小题20】A.troubleB.surpriseC.prideD.responsibility
(2013·高考江西卷)Diane Ray was completely self&centred and very spoilt.Her parents gave her____she wanted,knowing that she would throw a temper tantrum(耍小孩脾气)if they did not.She would scream and kick and____on the floor drumming her heels.Her parents always____. That was why she was alone on the____,wearing an expensive swimsuit.It had taken a massive tantrum to___her parents to buy it.They were back at the beach&house,____from the tantrum she had thrown when they told her that it was too dangerous to go diving____.“Dangerous ?”she had said.“You just don’t want me to have____.I’m going and if you try to stop me,I’ll scream.”“What are you doing ?”a voice asked.Diane jumped.She did not know that the man was there____he spoke.“I’m going diving,”she answered.“You shouldn’t swim today,” the man____.“There is a storm coming up.”“You should mind your own____!”Diane replied and walked into the gentle waves.“If you go out there you’ll be____,”the man called after her.She did not bother to reply.Diane slipped into the water and dived____until white caps began rolling in and it became harder to___against the current (水流).Saltwater hit against her face,making it____to breathe.Oh,why had she not listened to advice?Panicking,she began to____.Then,just as it seemed as if she would slip beneath the surface,she heard a____voice.“Hold on! I’m coming.”With____,she saw the old man rowing an ancient&looking boat towards her.“I hope you’ve learned a lesson.You put us both in____,”he shouted angrily,as he dragged her over the side of the____.Gratefully,Diane thanked him and ran towards the beach&house.【小题1】A.eitherB.neitherC.nothingD.everything【小题2】A.jumpB.lieC.spinD.sleep【小题3】A.set outB.set inC.gave inD.gave out【小题4】A.beachB.bedC.floorD.ship【小题5】A.allowB.warnC.getD.prefer【小题6】A.changingB.recoveringC.appearingD.traveling【小题7】A.aloneB.awayC.againD.aside【小题8】A.timeB.moneyC.foodD.fun【小题9】A.whenB.untilC.afterD.once【小题10】A.decidedB.intendedC.advisedD.repeated【小题11】A.businessB.swimsuitC.friendsD.parents【小题12】A.angryB.sorryC.confusedD.excited【小题13】A.nervouslyB.sadlyC.shylyD.happily【小题14】A.riseB.swimC.stopD.row【小题15】A.difficultB.easyC.comfortableD.suitable【小题16】A.speakB.singC.sniffD.scream【小题17】A.calmB.frighteningC.beautifulD.disgusting【小题18】A.regretB.reliefC.interestD.ease【小题19】A.powerB.safetyC.dangerD.thought【小题20】A.houseB.waveC.beachD.boat
(2013·高考江苏卷)I used to believe in the American Dream,which meant a job,a mortgage (按揭),credit cards,success.I wanted it and worked toward it like everyone else,all of us ____ chasing the same thing.One year,through a series of unhappy events,it all fell ____.I found myself homeless and alone.I had my truck and $56.I ____ the countryside for some place I could rent for the ____ possible amount.I came upon a shabby house four miles up a winding mountain road ____ the Potomac River in West Virginia.It was ____,full of broken glass and rubbish.I found the owner,rented it,and ____ a corner to camp in.The locals knew nothing about me,____ slowly,they started teaching me the ____ of being a neighbor.They dropped off blankets,candles,and tools,and began ____ around to chat.They started to teach me a belief in a ___ American Dream—not the one of individual achievement but of ___.What I had believed in,all those things I thought were ____ for a civilized life,were nonexistent in this place.____ on the mountain,my most valuable possessions were my ____ with my neighbors.Four years later,I moved back into ____.I saw many people were having a really hard time,___ their jobs and homes.I managed to rent a big enough house to ____ a handful of people.There are four of us now in the house,but over time I’ve had nine people come in and move on to other places.We’d all be in ____ if we hadn’t banded together.The American Dream I believe in now is a shared one.It’s not so much about what I it’s about ____ we can all get by together.【小题1】 A.separately B.equally C.violently D.naturally
【小题2】 A.off B.apart
C.over D.out
【小题3】 A.crossed B.left C.toured D.searched
【小题4】 A.fullest B.largest
C.fairest D.cheapest
【小题5】 A.at B.through
C.over D.round
【小题6】 A.occupied B.abandoned
C.emptied D.robbed
【小题7】 A.turned B.approached C.cleared D.cut
【小题8】 A.but B.although C.otherwise D.for
【小题9】 A.benefit B.lesson
C.nature D.art
【小题10】 A.sticking B.looking
C.swinging D.turning
【小题11】 A.wild B.real
C.different D.remote
【小题12】 A.neighborliness B.happiness
C.friendliness D.kindness
【小题13】 A.unique B.expensive
C.rare D.necessary
【小题14】 A.Up B.Down
C.Deep D.Along
【小题15】 A.cooperation B.relationships
C.satisfaction D.appointments
【小题16】 A.reality B.society C.town D.life
【小题17】 A.creating B.losing
C.quitting D.offering
【小题18】 A.put in B.turn in
C.take in D.get in
【小题19】 A.yards B.shelters C.camps D.cottages
【小题20】 A.when B.what
C.whether D.how
I was told just now in the hospital that I was having a Bell's palsy attack, a condition in which the face muscles tighten because of stress. During the long car ride home, all I could think about was my coming interview. But now I could not even&&&&myself in the mirror and my lips was unable to open normally, surely all the other applicants would have the&&&&&I concluded. However, I wouldn't let my own self-consciousness&&&&&me. Not now, not when I had&&&so hard for so long to be given this opportunity. This was the kind of position I'd dreamed of for all these years. “Mom, &&&&&&&me off on Jacob Street. I'm going to the&&&&&.” “Honey, I don't think you should. You look... &&&&&&,” she said, ever so gently. I knew she was&&&&. But if I didn't, I'd always&&&&&if I could have gotten my dream job. “No, Mom, take me there.”&&&&&&, she took me where I wanted to go. “Hello,” a gray&haired man sitting behind the large desk&&&&me. “Miss Jenkins?” “Yes. Please excuse me. I'm having a Bell's palsy attack. My doctor explained to me that it would last a few days. I came right from the&&&&&.” “You're very&&&&to come when you're in such a state,” he&&&&&,after a pause. He spent a few minutes looking through my &&&&.“Is everything on here&&&&&?” he asked. “Yes, but I&&&&&to mention I type seventy five words per minute.” “Well, you have an impressive background with related experience, you are&&_&qualified. When are you &&&&&?” he asked. I took a deep breath and asked,“You're hiring me?” “Not only have you got the skills I'm looking for, you also have the&&&&.” He gave me a big smile.【小题1】A.believe B.forgiveC.recognize D.control【小题2】A.chanceB.sympathyC.courageD.advantage【小题3】A.pardonB.stopC.help D.transform【小题4】A.workedB.turnedC.studiedD.driven【小题5】A.takeB.dropC.pullD.send【小题6】A.officeB.supermarketC.doctorD.interview【小题7】A.weakB.stubbornC.strangeD.angry【小题8】A.right B.kind C.wrongD.sensitive【小题9】A.regretB.wonderC.believe D.quit【小题10】A.HopefullyB.Unexpectedly C.FortunatelyD.Unwillingly【小题11】A.examined B.doubtedC.greetedD.discouraged【小题12】A.hospitalB.homeC.officeD.work【小题13】A.crazyB.funnyC.disrespectfulD.determined【小题14】A.commentedB.interrupted C.stressed D.complained【小题15】A.faceB.applicationC.situationD.health【小题16】A.incredibleB.normalC.correctD.contradictory【小题17】A.failedB.focusedC.pretendedD.demanded【小题18】A.narrowlyB.certainly C.possiblyD.probably【小题19】A.accessibleB.convenient C.availableD.energetic【小题20】A.appearanceB.disadvantageC.qualificationD.character
More Than I Had Dreamed OfFrom the time I was seven, I had a dream of becoming a member of the Students Union. I always &&&&&&my school leaders for taking responsibility for all of us. So I dreamed of being a leader. Years flew by, and soon I was able to participate in the elections, &&&&&&I would win. But the reality struck that I hadn’t had a chance. I wasn’t pretty. Girls across the school hardly knew me. I just did not have what it &&&&&&to win a school election. I was &&&&&&. As I cried in my room that evening, I &&&&&&took a deep breath and decided I wouldn’t stop dreaming. I decided that I would &&&&&&elections again in my final year at school—and I would win. I recognized that my &&&&&&had a lot of things in their favor. What were the &&&&&&that would work in my favor? I had good grades, and I was friendly and helpful. And my biggest &&&&&&&&was the faith I had. I would not allow my &&&&&&appearance to hold me back from putting my best foot forward. That evening, I &&&&&&my election plans a whole year in advance. I realized that girls would have to get to know me and recognize that I had the ability to &&&&&&them. I loved making friends and I liked being helpful, &&&&&&I decided that perhaps I could use these qualities to work to my advantage. In order to learn how to present a great election &&&&&&, I also attended a course on effective public speaking. The day after the election, when the principal(校长) announced I won the second highest number of votes, the students &&&&&. That joy on the faces of all my friends showed me that my victory was &&&&&&&theirs. Suddenly, I realized that I had &&&&&&much more than I had dreamed of. I had made many new friends and had helped people &&&&&&the way. I had won the &&&&&&and love of my school-mates and they knew me as somebody who would stand by them. I was able to put a smile on their faces and &&&&&&&their day.&【小题1】A.rememberedB.admiredC.praisedD.believed【小题2】A.planningB.prayingC.calculatingD.judging【小题3】A.tookB.assessedC.providedD.meant【小题4】A.concernedB.surprisedC.depressedD.confused【小题5】A.graduallyB.immediatelyC.impatientlyD.suddenly【小题6】A.participateB.enterC.joinD.go【小题7】A.companionsB.enemiesC.schoolmatesD.competitors【小题8】A.pointsB.casesC.methodsD.examples【小题9】A.problemB.dreamC.strengthD.worry【小题10】A.plainB.youngC.personalD.special【小题11】A.announcedB.discussedC.beganD.cancelled【小题12】A.recommendB.encourageC.supportD.represent【小题13】A.butB.soC.thenD.or【小题14】A.speechB.campaignC.ceremonyD.promise【小题15】A.noddedB.cheeredC.gatheredD.cried【小题16】A.onlyB.alsoC.stillD.almost【小题17】A.devotedB.acceleratedC.accomplishedD.developed【小题18】A.alongB.byC.toD.in【小题19】A.appointmentB.reputationC.electionD.acceptance【小题20】A.richB.blessC.expandD.brighten
“Where is the bus? Why is it always late?” I asked myself. I was going to be late &&&&&the manager wasn’t going to be pleased. “Thank God, here it is!” The bus came round the corner and I got on. Ten minutes later I was walking into the &&&&&&where I work. “Twenty-five past nine. I &&&&&&the manager doesn’t notice.” But I was not &&&&&.“Smith!” shouted the manager. “Late again. What’s your &&&&&&this time?” “I am afraid the bus was late, Mr. Brown.” “&&&&&&&&up earlier tomorrow! Anyway, go to your place at the counter(柜台). We’ll be opening in a few minutes.” My first customer was a pretty girl wearing a red dress. &&&&&her was a young man of about 25. He seemed very &&&&, and every few seconds he looked towards the main entrance. The girl drew some money and &&&&&about opening an account. I gave her necessary &&&&&&and she went out. &&&&&, I noticed a tall man by the door, carrying something &&&&&with brown paper. Turning to my next customer, I was frightened to see a gun sticking out of his coat. The next moment a loud noise &&&&&my ears. Everything went black. I was falling… It seemed to be a long time &&&&&&I opened my eyes and I found myself in bed! &&&&&shaking from the memory of this terrible dream, I got dressed and ran out of the house. &&&&&, the bus wasn’t on time, and I got to the bank at 9:25.“Smith!” the manager cried out in a voice like thunder. “ &&&&&of your excuses! Start work at once!” To my &&&&&, the first customer was a girl &&&&&a red dress and behind her stood a man carrying something wrapped in brown paper. The &&&&&! Sometimes life is full of coincidences (巧合)! 【小题1】 A.as B.but C.and D.or
【小题2】 A.hotel B.shop C.bank D.restaurant
【小题3】 A.believe B.think C.guess D.hope
【小题4】 A.lucky B.happy C.sorry D.angry
【小题5】 A.excuse B.idea C.cause D.answer
【小题6】 A.Hurry B.Set C.Catch D.Get
【小题7】 A.Before B.Behind C.Beyond D.Against
【小题8】 A.nervous B.shy C.calm D.angry
【小题9】 A.cared B.talked C.asked D.worried
【小题10】 A.information B.offer C.introduction D.support
【小题11】 A.Again B.Then C.Thus D.However
【小题12】 A.hidden B.filled C.decorated D.covered
【小题13】 A.took B.closed C.filled D.came
【小题14】 A.before B.after C.when D.that
【小题15】 A.Even B.Still C.Just D.Ever
【小题16】 A.As usual B.For one thing C.In fact D.In general
【小题17】 A.Less B.Plenty C.More D.None
【小题18】 A.pleasure B.surprise C.joy D.regret
【小题19】 A.of B.with C.on D.in
【小题20】 A.dream B.story C.affair D.incident
I walked into the grocery store, not really wanting to buy anything. I just wanted to stay there quietly — the pain of losing my &&&&&&was still too great. And this supermarket held so many sweet &&&&&. He often came with me, and always bought me yellow roses.Standing &&&&&&the meat, I searched for the perfect small steak &&&&&&my husband used to love it. &&&&&&a woman came up beside me. I watched as she picked up a large pack of T-bone steaks, dropped them in her basket, &&&&&, and then put them back. She turned to go and once again &&&&&&for the pack of steaks. She saw me &&&&&&her and she smiled. “My husband loves T-bone steaks, but they are so expensive.”“My husband &&&&&&away eight days ago,” I told her, and &&&&&&to control the sadness in my voice, “Buy him the T-bone steaks. And &&&&&&every moment you have together.” &&&&&by my words, she placed the steaks in her basket and walked away &&&&&. But several minutes later she came towards me again, &&&&&&a package in her arms. She was &&&&&&the brightest smile I had ever seen.As she &&&&&, I saw what she held. “These are for you,” she placed three beautiful yellow roses in my hands. I wanted to tell her what the roses &&&&&&for me, but, unable to speak, only watching her walking away.Looking down at the roses, I wondered &&&&&&she knew it. Suddenly the answer seemed so &&&&&. I wasn’t alone. There were &&&&&&many people caring for me and willing to help me. Just be thankful for what you have and who you are.【小题1】 A.father B.brother C.husband D.son
【小题2】 A.groceries B.memories C.flowers D.dreams
【小题3】 A.by B.for C.beyond D.against
【小题4】 A.even if B.in case C.until D.since
【小题5】 A.Actually B.Suddenly C.Instantly D.Hopefully
【小题6】 A.missed B.suffered C.doubted D.hesitated
【小题7】 A.reached B.searched C.sent D.paid
【小题8】 A.following B.helping C.watching D.stopping
【小题9】 A.broke B.cleared C.moved D.passed
【小题10】 A.decided B.fought C.offered D.pretended
【小题11】 A.forget B.recover
C.treasure
D.imagine
【小题12】 A.Surprised B.Embarrassed
C.Panicked D.Frightened
【小题13】 A.softly
B.violently C.silently D.wildly
【小题14】 A.fastening B.carrying C.picking D.opening
【小题15】 A.covering B.rolling C.spreading D.wearing
【小题16】 A.approached B.turned C.continued D.bent
【小题17】 A.smelled B.tasted C.collected D.meant
【小题18】 A.what B.how C.whether D.when
【小题19】 A.accidental B.strange C.obvious D.funny
【小题20】 A.still B.just C.even D.also
The day that I met my best friend for the first time, I was full of anxiety. I was trying to do some ______ for an important oral exam in the local library, but people kept ______ me. I was getting annoyed and of course, I wasn’t able to ______. Suddenly I heard someone singing behind me. I ______ and glared at the person who was singing. It was a tall girl about the same age as me.She looked like a sensitive, friendly girl didn’t matter. If anything, it made me even angrier.” How could she be so selfish?” I thought ______. I picked up my books, glared at her and whispered coldly, “Thanks to your ______, I’ve been unable to study. You’re so ______!” I left the library in such a hurry, I left the most important textbook ______. when I got home two hours later, I found that textbook gone. I was so ______ that I almost cried. Just then, the phone rang. a gentle voice ______ the speaker as Jenny and asked if I was Jane. After ______ that I was, she said that she had noticed I’d left my book in the library and as my ______ was in it, she’d asked a librarian to get my phone number f. She said that she didn’t live far away and could bring it around for me if I needed it.&I sighed with ______and agreed to meet her at the convenience store down the road. Of course you’ve ______ who Jenny was. She was the girl I had shouted at for singing in the library. When I recognized her in the convenience store, I was filled with ______ and apologized for my ruled behavior I felt so ______, but Jenny just laughed, saying she was glad to see that I’d also left my ______ in the library! I couldn’t help laughing at this and I invited her back to my apartment for a quick cup of tea.&Ever since then we’ve been best friends and we got along really well. To be honest, I trust her more than any one else. I often think how ______ I am. If Jenny hadn’t been a kind person who was willing to ______ my shortcomings, I would ______ have experienced such true friendship. 【小题1】&A.research&B.revision&C.work&D.experiment&&【小题2】&A.watching&B.asking&C.warning&D.disturbing&&【小题3】&A.speak&B.improve&C.concentrate&D.follow&&【小题4】&A.turned around&B.turned down&C.turned off&D.turned over&&【小题5】&A.sadly&B.hopelessly&C.angrily&D.crazily&&【小题6】&A.practice&B.noise&C.attitude&D.existence&&【小题7】&A.selfish&B.active&C.sensitive&D.stupid&&【小题8】&A.out&B.around&C.aside&D.behind&&【小题9】&A.nervous&B.careless&C.upset&D.forgetful&&【小题10】&A.introduced&B.considered&C.took&D.remembered&&【小题11】&A.deciding&B.conforming&C.realizing&D.thinking&&【小题12】&A.address&B.class&C.writing&D.name&&【小题13】&A.comfort&B.relief&C.confidence&D.satisfaction&&【小题14】&A.recognized&B.found&C.guessed&D.heard&&【小题15】&A.courage&B.energy&C.doubt&D.shame&&【小题16】&A.worried&B.sorry&C.terrible&D.excited&&【小题17】&A.glare&B.expression&C.virtue&D.friendship&&【小题18】&A.considerate&B.pleased&C.luck&D.grateful&&【小题19】&A.overcome&B.share&C.hide&D.forgive&&【小题20】&A.ever&B.never&C.seldom&D.Fstill&&

我要回帖

更多关于 fisher fisherman 的文章

随机推荐