“为梦想从这里起航起航”小诗50字左右?

英语小诗50字
励志英语小诗Never give up,Never lose hope.Always have faith,It allows you to cope.Trying times will pass,As they always do.Just have patience,Your dreams will come true.So put on a smile,You'll live through your pain.Know it will pass,And strength you will gain 永不放弃 ,永不心灰意冷 .永存信念 ,它会使你应付自如 .难捱的时光终将过去 ,一如既往 .只要有耐心 ,梦想就会成真 .露出微笑 ,你会走出痛苦 .相信苦难定会过去 ,你将重获力量 .英语小诗 If I could save time in a bottle the first thing that I'd like to do is to save every day until eternity passes away just to spend them with you If I could make days last forever if words could make wishes come true I'd save every day like a treasure and then again I would spend them with you 如果我能把时间存入一个瓶子,我要作的第一件事就是,把每一天都存下来直到永恒,再和你一起慢慢度过.如果我能把时间化作永恒,如果我的愿望能一一成真,我会把每天都像宝贝一样存起来,再和你一起慢慢度过.At The Seaside 海边When I was down beside the sea 当我到海边时 A wooden spade they gave to me 他们给了我一把木铲 To dig the sandy shore.好去挖掘沙滩.The holes were empty like a cup 挖成像杯状般的空洞 In every hole the sea camp up,让每个洞中的海水涌现 Till it could come no more.直到它不能再涌现.THE WIND风Who has seen the wind?谁曾见过风的面貌?Neither I 谁也没见过,不论你或我;But when the leaves hang trembling,但在树叶震动之际,The wind is passing through.风正从那里吹过.Who has seen the wind?谁曾见过风的面孔?Neither you nor I; 谁也没见过,不论你或我; But when the trees bow down their heads,但在树梢低垂之际,The wind is passing by.风正从那里经过.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Good better best,never let it rest ,Till good is better.And better best!
扫描下载二维码最新更新作文
&100%●&&&&
&73%●&&&&
&100%●&&&&
&100%●&&&&
&100%●&&&&
&90%●&&&&
&100%●&&&&
&60%●&&&&
相关标签推荐
●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&
大家正在点评欢迎来到作文网!