我叫英语梁思雨英语英语翻译

英语翻译我给国外供应商下定单,我本来叫他们5月份交货,他们现在有库存,我叫他们现在发货,我要怎么用英语说 孤心EN37RX0 Dear Mr.xxx,I refer to the goods I ordered (order No.xxx) which are supposed to be delivered in May 2013.As I understand that you have the goods I ordered in your current inventory,is it possible to dispatch the current stocks to me immediately?Please advise as soon as possible.Thank you !XXXX【英语牛人团】 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 Please,send the goods to us at once. I made an order with foreign supplier,I had called them to deliver goods in May,but they have stocks now so I call them to deliver.应该是这样~ place an order with foreign supplier, at first I wanted them to deliver the goods in May, but they have goods in stock, so I want them to dispatch goods right away. Dear XXX(就写对方的名字,Mr 某) I'm writing to ask for an advance in delivering the goods which I have ordered to take the delivery in May. I would like to have the goods delivered as soon as possible.(如果... I have order from foreign suppliers, I had called them for may delivery, they now have inventories, I call them now to deliver goods, how can I say it in English? I once placed an order that the goods should be delivered in May. However,since you have the goods in stock now, I am wondering could you deliver them now? I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience I ... 扫描下载二维码我每天晚上大约睡7或8个小时.英语翻译 I sleep about 7 or 8 hours every evening 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 我每天晚上大约睡7或8个小时I sleep for sever or eight hours every night. 扫描下载二维码英语翻译把下面的翻译成英文,不要翻译软件翻译的!我叫XXX.想必你们都认识我过了.今天我来竞选英语协会副会长一职,虽说我也缺勤过几次,其实,说真的,这并不是我所希望的,因为我常常因为别的事而忘记.我的兴趣广泛,看书,弹琴都可以,成绩一般吧,也许你们也觉得我可能没有经验,但我并不觉得,我认为上一次我竞选时虽然落选了,但这并不代表我就没有实力,相反的,我认为如果你们能给我一次机会的话,我肯定会倍加努力.进取之心不可无,如果我这次落选了,那么我也不会说什么,毕竟是我做得还不够.但我仍然希望你们能相信我! Hi everybody! My name is XXX. I think you guys know me already. I come here today(中间顿下) for the competition of the Secondary leader of English Association. Actually, i spent more times on other things(顿下) which made me absent times before, but(小停顿) this isn't what i really want to be happened. I readings, piano(不确定你弹什么琴,自己修改下) and not bad results for the studys. Maybe people think that the experience is not enough for me, but i dont think so. Although i failed the competition last time, this is not means that my skills are poor. To be opposite, if you can give me a chance this time, i gonna work hard more then before. Even(顿下), if i droped again this time, there is nothing more excuses for me, but indicated that i have done less. Never lose the confidance of forward (不失去前进的信心) and i also would like to be realised by all of you! Never give upThank you, Thank you guys都是些口语...恩,如果可以.自己再看着小小的修改点好了...忽忽 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 If you can't write this in English you'd better give up I think you are not qualified to the position Hello,everyone,I'm ...,perhaps you have already known about me. Today i'm here to run for the Vice Administrator of the English Commitee. It is true that I've been absent for a few times,however, hone... Hello,everyone! ~ My name is XXX. You may all know me before. Today, I come here to campaign for the post of vice chairman of the English Association. Although I also had several absences, this is not... 扫描下载二维码英语翻译A:How have you been?It had been quite some time since we last met.B:I am fine thank you.Let me introduce to you.This is my classmate,C .A:Nice to meet you C.I am A.I'm a psychology student.C:Nice to meet you too A.B:Our exam is over.How about yours?A:Today is the last day of my final exam.C:This means all three of us are having holiday from now onwards.A:Yes.Do both of you have any plans for your holidays?B:I'm planning to go travelling.Since my holiday is three weeks long.C:Where is your travel destination?B:Singapore.My sister and her family lives there.I will be staying in their house.A:It is very convenient then.I heard the accomodation there is very expansive.Since your sister is there then you don't need to worry much.C:I am planning to get a part time job.A:Have you found one?C:Yes.I am thinking to work in my brother's company.They are currently in need of a temporary worker.I can fill in the vacancy.B:That is very lucky of you.Most people will face difficulties in getting a part time job.C:So how about you What is your holiday plan?A:Just like B,I am planning to go for a trip but I have not decide on which country to visit.B:What do you have in mind?A:I was thinking about Thailand or Korea.C:Well both places are interesting.A:Yes I think so too.That is the reason why I have not make up my decision yet.B:I've got to go now.See you soon then.C:See you.A:Bye.Take care. A:How have you been?It had been quite some time since we last met.你最近怎样?上次见面是好久之前的事情了B:I am fine thank you.Let me introduce to you.This is my classmate,C .我很好,让我给你介绍,这是我同学CA:Nice to meet you C.I am A.I'm a psychology student.很高兴认识你,C 我是A .我是心理学学生C:Nice to meet you too A.我也很高兴认识你 AB:Our exam is over.How about yours?我们考试考完了,你们的呢?A:Today is the last day of my final exam.今天是我们期末考试的最后一天C:This means all three of us are having holiday from now onwards.那就是说我们三个都要开始放假了A:Yes.Do both of you have any plans for your holidays?是的,你们两个放假都有安排了吗?B:I'm planning to go travelling.Since my holiday is three weeks long.我打算去旅游.因为我假期有3周C:Where is your travel destination?你打算去哪旅游?B:Singapore.My sister and her family lives there.I will be staying in their house.新加坡.我妹妹和她家人住在那里,我可以待在她家A:It is very convenient then.I heard the accomodation there is very expansive.Since your sister is there then you don't need to worry much.那很方便.我听说那里住宿很贵,既然你妹妹在那里,你就不用花很多钱C:I am planning to get a part time job.我打算找个兼职A:Have you found one?你找到了吗?C:Yes.I am thinking to work in my brother's company.They are currently in need of a temporary worker.I can fill in the vacancy.恩,我打算去我哥哥公司上班.他们正好有空缺,我可以去B:That is very lucky of you.Most people will face difficulties in getting a part time job.你真幸运.很多人很难找到兼职C:So how about you What is your holiday plan?A那你打算做什么?你假期计划是什么?A:Just like B,I am planning to go for a trip but I have not decide on which country to visit.跟B一样,打算去旅游,但是还没有决定去哪里B:What do you have in mind?你有哪些选择?A:I was thinking about Thailand or Korea.我在考虑是泰国还是韩国C:Well both places are interesting.两个地方都不错A:Yes I think so too.That is the reason why I have not make up my decision yet.是的,我也这么认为.所以还没有决定B:I've got to go now.See you soon then.我要走了,待会见C:See you.再见A:Bye.Take care.再见 保重手打真辛苦 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 a你好吗?有日子没见了b我很好,谢谢,来认识下,这是我同学ca 很高兴认识你c,我是a,我玩心理的。c也和高兴认识你b我考完试了都,你呢a今天是我最后一门考试了c那就是说我们仨从现在开始都放假鸟a是的,你俩货假期有啥计划没b我出去转转,放3周呢a去哪转啊b新加坡,我妹的一家都在那,我去了住他们家

我要回帖

更多关于 梁思雨 的文章

随机推荐