初一英语学习网站题

您的位置:&&&&&&&&&
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |初一英语题_百度知道
初一英语题
Which do children receive nowadays. How do people celebrate Halloween!” Long ago. People also like listening to ghost stories and watching scary movies. People got to parties in costumes and play different games(二) (10分. The children go to houses to say “Trick or treat, he or she would get a trick like having a stone in his or her bag instead of some candy, no one gets tricks. It is one of the most favourite holidays for children in the USA。通常五点下班。有时会很迟因为会帮助学生补习数学. Nowadays!”
5?九.1, if a child was not good。通常七点骑车上班有事她坐出租车. Parties are also popular in the evening?
3。她六点起床为我和爸爸做早饭. When do people celebrate Halloween, stones or candy,平时总是非常忙?
2,每小题2分)Halloween falls on October 31st. Who go to houses to say “Trick or treat。周末她喜欢看书和听音乐。上午八点到下午四点她没时间休息, a ghost or a skeleton (骷髅). What else do people do besides going to parties and playing different games. All the children receive lots of candy。她晚上十点睡觉、作文。(5分)61、我的妈妈是一名老师. People dress up in costumes like a witch
t have time to rest.5People got to parties in costumes and play different games. Usually at her taxi ride to work fine. She sleeps ten in the evening!” 3
The children4 candy. Eight a、作文my mother is a teacher. The children go to houses to say “Trick or treat. to 4 p. She gets up at six o 'clock for my dad and I do breakfast.m. Sometimes very late because will help the students with mathematics1 On October 31st 2 People dress up in costumes like a witch,the peacetime always very busy.m. 九. Usually at work. Weekend she like reading and listening to music, a ghost or a skeleton . she didn&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初一英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
Sometimes very late because will help the students with mathematics.m. she didn&#39myt have time to rest. She gets up at six o &#39,the peacetime always very busy. Usually at her taxi ride to work fine. Eight a. Weekend she like reading and listening to music.m. to 4 p. She sleeps ten in the evening. Uclock for my dad and I do breakfast
1 People celebrate Halloween on October 31st.
2 People dress up in costumes like a witch, a ghost or a skeleton to celebrate Halloween.
3 The children.
4 Nowadays children receive candy.
5 They also like listening to ghost stories and watching scary movies.
My mother is a teacher. She is always busy. She gets up at six o'clock to make breakfast for my father and me. She usually goes to work by bike, and sometimes she goes by taxi. She does't have time to rest from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. She usually leaves work at five pm. Sometimes she is late, becuase she helps her students with maths. She goes to bed at ten o'clock at night. She likes reading boo...
My mother is a teacher,she is always very busy.She gets up at six o'clock to cook breakfast for my dad and me.She usually goes to work by bike,but sometimes by taxi.She has no time to rest from 8 am to 4 pm.She is often off duty at 5 o'clock. Sometimes she is very late,because she helps her students with maths. she goes to bed at 10 o'clock.She likes to read books and listen to music on weekends
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁版主: &&&&
(近7天用户排行)
1 / 116 页
1 / 116 页