以春天的以乐趣为题的作文写一片英语作文

求一篇高中英语作文我的邻居,来青岛务工的老吴,没有回老家过年.他的孩子东东与我成了好朋友.我们常在一起做作业,我帮他学英语,带他到海边玩,还为他买了新年礼物.东东过得很快乐,我也感到很有意义.写一篇短文,记叙文.120—150字.
A meaningful holidayEvery winter holiday,most people who work outside return home to reunite with their family.But this year,my neighbourhood,Lao Wu,didn't.His wife and child were along with him,so he chose to stay in Qingdao.His child,whose name is Dongdong,is a lovely and clever boy.Because school was over,he started to play with me together.Soon we became good friends.We talked a lot,and we often did our homework together.I helped him with his English.One day I even took him to play at the seaside.When the Spring Festival came,I bought him some presents for the coming new year.He was very happy and of course,thankful to me.He told me that this was the most interesting Spring Festival he had had.As to me,I also found it so meaningful.Friendship is always valuable to everyone,isn't it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码根据要求写一篇60字左右的英语作文作为一名中学生,每天都忙于各种功课,但同时也有很多乐趣.因为学校里有丰富多彩的课外活动,如集邮,打排球等.你喜欢哪一项课外活动?活动中你都做什么?说说你的理由或感受和想法.提示词语:be busy,fun,take part in,activity,after class,be interested in,think,important,grow up等.注明:作者是女生.
I am a school student and everyday I'm busy with my school work just like my classmates are.But meanwhile I really have fun with taking part in other activities after class.I'm interested in swimming ,because I think it's quite important and can it is good for our health, and helps us keep good shape. I can made many friends because of the same hobby.My favourite celebrity is Guojingjing. I want to be a swimmer when I grow up.my parents also support me,I love this sport and I will do my best!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以分享快乐和悲伤为主要内容写一篇120字左右的英语作文
凝帝系列0Fv3
In our life,joy and sorrow are like shadows that follow and go along with us.Sometimes we are in joy.Sometimes we are in sorrow.At times we cannot tell joy from sorrow.  What is joy?In the nature that is going on forever,joy is a driving power,which pushes the world forward.A joyful person has a sound mind and lives a happy life.He takes part in good activities and shares the joy with his fellows in the cause.It can be said that the joyful person is satisfied from being kind to others.  Sorrow is often self-sought①.The desire for power adds to one's sorrow.The desire for power goes side by side with the desire for fame and wealth.When the desire for power and fame and wealth is out of balance② with reality,it becomes the root of sorrow.Besides,envy,revenge ③ and vanity④ are also sources of sorrow.The three evils⑤ exist in man's imagination⑥.People suffer from them without knowing.  To be happy one must get free from sorrow led by desire and imagination.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A thing makes me happy sadLiu XuefengHappy winter vacation has gone, I received new one term, but an in winter vacation thing since one after-thought, make me happy sad.Happy is our hom...
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~请以“一次快乐的度假”为题一篇英语作文60词
◆ゝ嫱萯﹏
Sunday,my father and 'mother' sister resort next to Beijing to play in Beijing next resort is spacious,beautiful.Just enter the resort,green and we walked along the path to the inside lane on both sides covered with a variety of all sorts of flowers.yellow chrysanthemums,pink morning glory,white jasmine,etc.Foulest fragrance.We came to the lake,the water becomes clear,seven-color light of the sun reflected on the water,just as fairy tale Like in the Hokyo.A few boats floating in the water,form a beautiful picture.Rowing slowly pulp,boat swim freely in the lake,we have fun.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以乐趣为题的作文开头 的文章

随机推荐