参考价格:¥28
本品用于跌打损伤,跖骨、趾骨骨折,瘀血肿痛,吐血...
参考价格:¥17.5
下载APP,免费快速问医生请问一下有一种药,药片上面有英文字母是 JM 和 40 ,是托朋友从香港带过来的,治胃痛的,请问这个药叫什么
夜袭嫳筣搿
直接去药房问啊,我都是这样的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码  《House医生》温习中。。之前一直用纸张做笔记。今天想不如发个帖子记录。各位。那我就不说废话啦。  第一季第一集  House 和Wilson走在楼道,House 拿着拐杖,没有穿白大褂。  House: See that? They all assume I’m a patient because of this cane.  看到没有,就因为这拐杖,大家都把我当病人。  Wilson: So put on a white coat like the rest of us.  那就像我们一样穿上白大褂。  House: I don’t want them to think I’m a doctor.  我更不想让人知道我是医生。  Wilson: You see where the administration might have a problem with that attitude.  难怪你会让上面这么头疼。  House: People don’t want a sick doctor.  没人想要一个生病的医生。  Wilson: Fair enough. I don’t like healthy patients. The 29 year old female…  当然了,我也不喜欢健康的病人。  (当然了,Wilson也很机智幽默)
楼主发言:74次 发图:
  (Wilson介绍他的“表妹” Rebecca的病情:失去语言能力)  House: The one who can’t talk, I liked that part.  不会说话的那一位?我就喜欢她不会说话。  House: And your cousin doesn’t like the diagnosis. I wouldn’t either. Brain tumor, she’s gonna die, boring.  你表妹肯定不会喜欢我的诊断,我也不会,得的是脑瘤,她就要死了,无聊。  Wilson: No wonder you’re such a renowned diagnostician. You don’t need to actually know anything to figure out what’s wrong.  你这位诊断专家还真是名不虚传,你不需要任何东西就可以作诊断。  House: You’ I’m just a lowly infectious disease guy.  你才是肿瘤专家,我不过是小小的传染病医生。  Wilson: Hah, yes, just a simple country doctor. Brain tumors at her age are highly unlikely.  哈,是的,只是一个普通的乡村医生。她这个年龄患脑瘤的可能性很小。  House: She’s 29. Whatever she’s got is highly unlikely.  她才29岁,患什么都不太可能。  Wilson: Protein markers for the three most prevalent brain cancers came up negative.  三种最常见脑瘤的蛋白标记都呈阴性。  House: That’s an HMO you might as well have sent it to a high school kid with a chemistry set.  那是保健室,跟高中实验室一样烂。  ……讨论病情若干……  House: None of which is even close to dispositive. All it does is raise one question. Your cousin goes to an HMO?  说了这么半天没有说到一个重点,仅让我产生一个疑问,你表妹竟然去保健室看病?
  (House和三位医生助手:Foreman、Cameron、Chase讨论病情。)  Foreman: Shouldn’t we be speaking to the patient before we start diagnosing?  作诊断前不是该先了解病人吗?  House: Is she a doctor?  她是医生吗?  Foreman: No, but…  不,但是……  House: Everybody lies.  所有人都撒谎(最有名的一句话出现了)  Cameron: Dr. House doesn’t like dealing with patients.  豪斯医生从不和病人打交道。  Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?  治疗病人不正是我们做医生的原因吗?  House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors, treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.  你错了,治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因,治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因。  Foreman: So you’re trying to eliminate the humanity from the practice of medicine.  所以,你从医疗中除去人性?  House: If we don’t talk to them they can’t lie to us, and we can’t lie to them. Humanity is overrated. I don’t think it’s a tumor.  只要不和他们接触,他们就无法撒谎,我们也不必对他们撒谎。人性总被高估。
  (House站在电梯前,看到Cuddy走过来了,连按了两遍电梯按钮,但是Cuddy还是冲过来])  Cuddy: I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago.  我20分钟前就在办公室等你。  House: Really? Well, that’s odd, because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago.  真的吗?那就怪了,我20分钟前压根就没想去你办公室。  Cuddy: You think we have nothing to talk about?  你觉得我们无话可说吗?  House: No, just that I can’t think of anything that I’d be interested in.  是的。我对你说的话没有兴趣。  Cuddy: I sign your paychecks.  我付你薪水  House: I have tenure. Are you going to grab my cane now, stop me from leaving?  我是终身职位。(电梯门开了,House准备闪了)想抢我的拐杖不让我走吗?  Cuddy: That would be juvenile.  那太幼稚了。  (Cuddy也跟进电梯)  Cuddy: I can still fire you if you’re not doing your job.  如果你玩乎职守我还是可以解雇你。  House: I’m here from 9 to 5.  我按时上下班。  Cuddy: Your billings are practically nonexistent.  你基本没有工作量  House: Rough year.  经济不景气呀!  Cuddy: You ignore requests for consults.  你无视坐诊,  House: I call back. Sometimes I misdial.  我回电话了,只是拨错了号码而已。  Cuddy: You’re 6 years behind on your obligation to this clinic.  你已经落下了六年的门诊任务。  House: See, I was right, this doesn’t interest me.  看吧,我说对了,我对你说的不感兴趣。  ……  Cuddy: Look, Dr. House, the only reason that I don’t fire you is because your reputation still worth something to this hospital.  我至今没有解雇你的唯一理由就是你的声誉对医院还有价值。  House: Excellent, we have a point of agreement. You aren’t going to fire me.  很好,在不解雇我这一方面,我们总算达成了共识。  Cuddy: Your reputation won’t last up if you don’t do your job. The clinic is part of your job. I want you to do your job.  如果你继续懒散下去,你那名声就会化为乌有,门诊也是工作的一部分,我希望你能尽职  House: Well, like the philosopher Jigger once said, “You can’t always get what you want.”  正如哲学家Jigger曾说的,你并不是总能得到你想要的。
  ( House 和 Orange Guy在诊室1)  Orange Guy:…… Well, you’re smiling so I take it that means this isn’t serious.  你在笑,说明我的病情不重。  (House 拿出他的药片吃)  Orange Guy: What’s that? What are you doing?  那是什么?你在干吗?  House: Painkillers.  止痛药。  Orange Guy: Oh, for you, for your leg.  因为你的腿。  House: No, ‘cause they’re yummy. You want one? It’ll make your back feel better.  错了,是因为药片吃起来好好吃,要来一片吗,可以让你的背舒服一点。  (Orange Guy吃了一片)  House: Unfortunately, you have a deeper problem. Your wife is having an affair.  不幸的是,你的问题词远比表相严重,你老婆有外遇。  Orange Guy: What?!  什么?  House: You’re orange, you moron! It’s one thing for you not to notice, but if your wife hasn’t picked up on the fact that her husband has changed color, she’s just not paying attention.你都变成橘子了,蠢人,你没注意到是一回事,要是连你老婆也不知道自己老公变色了,说明她就没有在乎你,  House: ……And get a good lawyer.  找个好律师。
  大爱啊。可惜完结了。
  (House 去了另一个诊室,这次是一位小朋友)  House: Has he been using his inhaler?  他一直在用气雾吸入器吗?  Mother: Not in the past few days. He’s, um, only ten. I worry about children taking such strong medicine so frequently.  最近几天没有,他才十岁,不想给孩子用太多强效药。  House: Your doctor probably was concerned about the strength of the medicine, too. She probably weighed that danger against the danger of not breathing. Oxygen is so important during those prepubescent years, don’t you think?……  你的医生可能也考虑过药物强度,她应该权衡过呼吸停止和用药危险的利弊。氧气对于青春期前的青少年尤为重要,你说对吗?  ……  House边说边走,  Mother: What? ”what?”  什么?什么?  House: Forget it. If you don’t trust steroids, you shouldn’t trust doctors.  算了,要是你不相信类固醇,也没必要信医生。
  (Cuddy和House说话,本打算乘电梯的Cuddy一气之下走楼梯,House打算跟上去,最后还是放弃了)  House: People used to have more respect for cripples you know!   过去人们可尊重瘸子了,  转过身,正好看到一个坐着轮椅的人。  House: They didn’t really.  其实没有。
  (House又在门诊。这位病人坚信自己得了疲劳症)  Guy: It’s kinda the definition isn’t it?  容易犯困难道不是疲劳症吗》  House: It’s kinda the definition of getting older.  更可能是衰老
  (Rebecca准备放弃治疗了)  Rebecca: I just want to die with a little dignity.  我只想死得有尊严。  House: There’s no such thing! Our bodies break down, sometimes when we’re 90, sometimes before we’re even born, but it always happens and there’s never any dignity in it. I don’t care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It’s always ugly, always. [Pause] You can live with dignity, we can’t die with it.  根本就没有这回事,我们的身体都会崩溃,有的人在九十岁,有的人在出生以前,生命就是这样,毫无尊严可言。我不管你能不能走路,看东西,擦自己屁股,生命永远都是丑陋的,永远都是。只能带着尊严活着,不能带着尊严去死。  第一集结束  明天更新。
  第一季第二集  House: …… because we don’t have an accurate family history?  因为我们没有病人准确的家庭患病史。  Cameron: I took an accurate family history.  我拿到了准确的家庭患病史。  House: You didn’t even take an accurate family. His father’s not his father.  你甚至没有见到准确的家庭。  Chase: Why would you say that?  为什么这么说?  House: 30% of all dads out there don’t realize they’re raising someone else’s kid.  大约有百分之三十的父亲不知道自己养了别人的孩子。  Foreman: From what I’ve read false paternity is more like 10%.  错误的父子关系大概只有一成左右。  House: That’s what our moms would like us to believe.  妈妈更喜欢这种说法。
  (House给一个小baby会诊)  House: Mmhmm.,missing her vaccination dates.  嗯,她错过了接种疫苗。  Young Mother: We’re not vaccinating.  我不会让她接种疫苗的。  (年轻妈妈和宝宝玩一个毛绒青蛙)  House: Think they don’t work?  认为疫苗没用是吗?  Young Mother: I think some multinational pharmaceutical company wants me to think they work. Pad their bottom line.  我觉得是某些国际制药公司想让我以为疫苗有用。好让他们赚钱。  (House用毛绒青娃逗宝宝)  House: Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit. ] All natural, no dyes. That’s a good business: all-natural children’s toys. Those toy companies, they don’t arbitrarily mark up their frogs. They don’t lie about how much they spend on research and development. The worst a toy company can be accused of is making a really boring frog.  Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit,全天然,不含化工染料,真是好做的生意,全天然儿童玩具。玩具公司,他们不会随便涨价,也不会在研究和开发的开销上做文章。一个玩具公司,最糟的情况不过是因为做了个无聊的青蛙而被人指控罢了。  House: Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit. You know another really good business? Teeny tiny baby coffins. You can get them in frog green or fire engine red. Really. The antibodies in yummy mummy only protect the kid for 6 months, which is why these companies think they can gouge you. They think that you’ll spend whatever they ask to keep your kid alive. Want to change things? Prove them wrong. A few hundred parents like you decide they’d rather let their kid die then cough up 40 bucks for a vaccination, believe me, prices will drop REALLY fast. Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit, gribbit, gribbit.  Gribbit, gribbit, gribbit,知道另一个很好做的生意是什么吗?小巧袖珍的婴儿棺材。可以刷上青蛙绿的漆,消防车红色也行,真的。母乳里的抗体只能保护小孩6个月,所以这些公司才觉得能从你那捞一笔。他们觉得,为了让自己孩子活下去,你不惜付出一切。想改变现状吗?证明他们错了。数百对父母和你一样,决定宁愿让自己的孩子死掉,也不愿掏40块的疫苗钱。相信我,疫苗的价钱一定飞降,  Young Mother: Tell me what she has.  (年轻妈妈受到了很大的惊恐)告诉我她倒底得了什么病?  House: A cold.  感冒。
  (本集的主要患者Dan失踪了,Foreman给House打电话,House回医院,遇见了Cuddy)  House: Dr. Cuddy, great outfit.  (House主动打招呼)Cuddy医生,行头不错。  Cuddy: What are you doing back here? Patient?  你怎么回来了,有病人吗?  House: No, hooker. Went to my office instead of my home.  不是,是妓女,本来要去我家里结果来我办公室了。  (Cuddy目瞪口呆)  Foreman: What about his parents? Should we call them?  要通知他的父母吗?  House: Why? You think they’re hiding him?  怎么,你觉得他们把他藏起来了?
  (前面House说Cuddy”great outfit”,是因为Cuddy穿了一件网球服。HOUSE本来和Wilson说别的,看到Cuddy从楼梯上走下来,就假装没有看到,对Wilson说,)  House: The cutest little tennis outfit, my God I thought I was going to have a heart attack最最可爱的小网球服,我还以为我要心脏发了,  .(假装才发现Cuddy)  House: Oh my, I didn’t see you there, that is so embarrassing.  天,没看到你,太尴尬了
  强迫症伤不起啊,楼主要么写《豪斯医生》,要么写《House,M.D.》。我好像处女座啊!  
  嗷!!!看见瘸叔的帖子进来支持一下!!!  楼主加油~~~      
  我很喜欢的一段。。可惜都没有人看。。可惜这么多的干货。5555555  (House 和Wilson很舒服地坐在户外一起聊天,结果被Dan的父母远远地看到)  House: Oh, crap. Another reason I don’t like meeting patients. If they don’t know what you look like they can’t yell at you. Here we go.  倒霉,我喜欢见病人的另一个原因:他们要是不认识你,就不会冲你吼。现在开始。  Mom: How can you just sit there?  你怎么能安然坐在这里?  House: If I eat standing up, I spill.  如果我站着,会撒出来。
  第二集好听得不得了的片尾曲《On Saturday Afternoons In 1963》。  歌手Rickie Lee Jones  还有小帅哥Dan,由Scott Mechlowicz饰演,他还演过《欧洲任我行》  
  @小岚子爱小毛头 14楼
19:17:58  强迫症伤不起啊,楼主要么写《豪斯医生》,要么写《House,M.D.》。我好像处女座啊!  -----------------------------  我回过头看了看我写的是什么,,嗯,以后注意。多谢你支持啊,别拉我,我要对着墙壁哭一阵子。
  @很菜地鸟 15楼
19:23:55  嗷!!!看见瘸叔的帖子进来支持一下!!!  楼主加油~~~        -----------------------------  嗯,初步计划每天更一集。你还要来看嘛。
  @很菜地鸟 15楼
19:23:55  我想我学会了新技能。再贴图哦。。
  lz千万不要弃帖,我会一直追下去的,里面的插曲也很好听
  @塔斯的布蕾妮 21楼
20:09:39  好很。今天就到这里哦,争取明天早点更。
  House评价HMO那一段,我直接照字幕打的,自以为没有淋漓尽致地表现House的毒舌属性。  
  “That’s an HMO you might as well have sent it to a high school kid with a chemistry set. ”重新翻译,应该是:“那是HMO,你最好把它和一套化学试验装置一起送给一个高中生。”  
  第二季第三季  这一集的名称叫做《Occam'sRazor》,奥卡姆剃刀定律,意为“切勿浪费较多东西去做用较少的东西同样可以做好的事情。”  很多题目都很有意思。  House: There are about a billion sick people on the planet, why this one?  这个地球上有大概十亿个人在生病,为什么偏偏治他?  Wilson: Because this one’s is in our emergency room.  因为这个人在我们的急诊室里。  House: Ah, so it’s a proximity issue. If somebody was sick in the third floor stairwell that’s who we would be talking about.  所以是就近原则了。要是有人在三楼的楼梯间病倒了,根据就近原则我该先给他看病了。  Wilson: Yes, I checked the stairwell, it’s clear.  是的,我去楼梯间看过了,没人。  (这一次又是Wilson)
  House: CBC was unremarkable, abdominal CT scan didn’t show anything. So, people, differential diagnosis. What’s wrong with her?  正如CBC电视台一样不起眼,腹部CT扫描没有显示任何东西。所以,同学们,鉴别诊断,她怎么了?  Cameron: Him.  是“他”。  House: Him, her, does it matter? Does anyone think it is a testicular problem? No, so Chase…  “他”,“她”,有关系吗?有人认为是睾丸问题吗?没有吧。。
  诊断中……可怜的Foreman连着说了两个估计不靠谱的猜测,  House: Foreman, if you’re going to list all the things it’s not, it might be quicker to do it alphabetically,.Let’s see. Absidia? Excellent.,Doesn’t account for any of the symptoms.  Foreman,如果你打算把所有符合的疾病全列出来,按字母顺序来会比较快。来看看,犁头霉属,很好,以上症状都不包括。  Cameron: No condition accounts for all these symptoms.  没有疾病包括全部这些症状。  House: Well, good!& Because I thought maybe he was sick, but apparently he’s not. Who wants to do up the discharge papers?  太好了。因为我本来还以为他生病了,但是很明显,他没有。谁愿意去帮他办理出院手续?
  (House又来应付他的会诊任务)  Cuddy: You’re half an hour late.  你迟到了半小时  House: Busy case load.  手上病例太多了。  Cuddy: One case is not a “load”.  就一个病例算不上多。  House: So, how are we doing on cotton swabs today? If there’s an acute shortage I could run home –  那么,今天的棉棒够用吗?如果不够的话,我可以跑回家去——  Cuddy:
No, you couldn’t.  (Cuddy看看House的腿)不,你不会跑。  House: Nice.  算你狠。  (House走进等待室,开始了演讲)  Hello, sick people and their loved ones! [Cuddy looks at him incredulously.] In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chit-chat later, I’m Dr. Gregory House. You can call me Greg. I’m one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning.  生病的人们,还有他们的亲朋好友,你们好。为了节省时间并避免大量无聊的闲谈。我是Gregory House医生。你们可以叫我Greg。我是今早在门诊出诊的三个医生之一。  Cuddy: Short, sweet., Grab a file.  简洁,可爱,拿个病例走人。  House: This ray of sunshine is Dr. Lisa Cuddy. Dr. Cuddy runs this whole hospital so, unfortunately, she’s much too busy to deal with you. I am a bored certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology. I’m also the only doctor currently employed at this clinic who is here against his will。That is true, isn’t it? But not to worry, because for most of you this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin.Speaking of which, if you’re particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this. This is Vicodin. It’s mine. You can’t have any. And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem. But who knows? Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I’m too stoned to tell.So, who wants me?  这位就是总能温暖人心的Lisa Cuddy医生。Cuddy医生满医院跑,所以,很不幸,她没有时间给你们看病。我是个经过认证的(停下看着Cuddy)的诊断生。专业是传染病学和肾脏学。我也是整个部门目前值班的医生中唯一一个被逼着出诊的。这是实话,对吧(又停下看着Cuddy)不过不要太担心了,就你们大多数人的病情来说,这工作简单到猴子拿瓶布洛芬就能解决了。说到这儿,如果你是个特别烦人的人,你会看到我吃这个东西,这是Vicodin(那瓶著名的止痛药,House已经第二次向病人展示了)。是我的,你们一点也不能吃。我没有什么疼痛管理问题,我只有疼痛问题。但是谁知道呢,也许我错了,也许我浑浑噩噩的所以分不清了。那好,谁要我看病?  (看起来,大家都不是很喜欢这位疯医生)  And who would rather wait for one of the other two doctors?
Okay, well, I’ll be in Exam Room 1 if you change your mind.  谁宁愿等另外两个医生来(大家都举手认为这是个好主意)。很好,如果你们改变主意,我会在诊室1。
  之前重温老友记,第四季最后一集, racheal 前往伦敦破坏Ross和emiliy的婚礼,在飞机上遇见了一个人——呃,这不是House大叔么!英国腔啊!    
  很喜欢看,前两天才又翻出来看了一遍,加油楼主  
  干脆贴一下Rachel和他的对话。  Rachel: Oh,oh,oh……  (Rachel不停地拍打杂志,House受不了了)  House: Ah, ah, excuse me.  嗯,嗯~打扰一下  Rachel: Yeah?  嗯  House: If you’re planning on doing that throughout the entire flight. Please tell me now. So that I could that a sedative...or perhaps slip you one.  如果你打算一路拍到伦敦,请现在就告诉我,我好吃镇静剂,,或是给你一颗。  Rachel: Oh. I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. Sorry. It’s just, I’m ah, I’m kind of excited. I’m, ah, going to London to ah, tell this guy that I love him and..  对不起,非常抱歉。(她拍拍House)我只是有点兴奋。我要去伦敦,然后告诉一个人我爱他……  (House无情地戴上耳机,Rachel一如既往地好脾气)  Rachel: ...  向右边的乘客bla bla,  House: Oh, oh oh !! I’m sorry, can I interrupt? You know I just want to say..That you are a horrible, horrible person.  (House沮丧地取下耳机)噢,,抱歉,我可以打个岔吗?你真是个很差劲很差劲的人,  Rachel: , pardon me?  你说什么?  House: You say you love this man, yet you’re about to ruin the happiest day of his life. I’m afraid I have to agree with you friend Pheebs.. This is a..this is a...terrible, terrible plan.   你说你爱这个男人,却要去破坏他一生中最幸福的一天,我不得不同意你的朋友Pheebs的话,这是个很糟糕很糟糕的计划。  Rachel: But he has to know how I feel!  但他必须知道我的感受。  House: But why? He loves this...this Emily person. No good can come of this.  为什么?他爱那个,那个Emily,这么做没有好处。  Rachel:
Well I-I think your wrong.  我认为你是错的  House: Oh-no。  才怪。(把手塞进嘴巴里做鬼脸)  Rachel :Well ,he doesn’t really love her. It’s just a rebound thing from me. you’ll see.  他并非真的爱她,只是借她疗情伤而已,你等着瞧。  House :Fortunately I won’t.  幸好我看不到。  (House戴上耳机,然后又不甘心地取下来)  And by the way, it seems to be perfectly clear that you were on a break.  顺便说一句,很显然,你们当时已经分手了!  (所有的Friends迷应该都知道Ross的这句名言)
  好吧,插入结束,继续了。  (House会诊中,这次是“无为而治”疗法,他和一位不幸的病人一起痛苦地等待。其实,只是这位病人在痛苦等待,House在玩他最爱的小游戏机)  Patient: How long are we waiting?  我们还要等多久?  House: Two minutes less than when you asked me two minutes ago.   比两分钟前你问的时候少了两分钟。
  谢谢楼主,给我这么好的帖子
  豪斯粉来马一下,千万不要弃贴啊  
  @芒果又菠萝 33楼
14:24:39  谢谢楼主,给我这么好的帖子  -----------------------------  多谢你能支持。
  (Wilson建议House能用较人道的方式对待Foreman)  Wilson: I think he’d be going home not feeling like a piece of crap.  这样的话,我想他回家时就不会觉得自己像一块垃圾。  House: Exactly.  没错。  Wilson: You want him to feel like a piece of crap?  你想让他感觉自己像一块垃圾?  House: No, I don’t want him going home.  不,我不想让他回家。
  (House和好学的Foreman对本集一号患者的诊断意见相左)  House: Well, that certainly would be a concern. Fifty bucks?   这的确值得考虑,赌50块?  (一位正在玩游戏机的病人吃惊地看了他一眼——House为了应付她,不惜把心爱的游戏机借给她玩。)  House: Don’t look away, the space monkeys will be all over you.  (House负责地对病人说)别走神,太空猴子会打败你的。  Foreman: You wanna bet on the patient’s health?  你要用病人的健康打赌?  House: You think that’s bad luck? Do you think that God will smite him because of our insensitivity? Well, if God does, you make a quick fifty  你认为这样不吉利吗?你认为上帝会因为我们的无动于衷而惩罚他吗?要是这样,你赚了50块,
  (House和Cuddy辩论结束,Cuddy断言她已经让House很悲惨了。然后House遇到了Wilson)  Wilson: What’s with you and her?  你和她怎么了?  House: Don’t.  别提了。  Wilson: Do you have a thing for her? The only people who can get to you –  你喜欢她的是吧?她是唯一一个可以让你……  House: No! There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is, in fact, a Great Wall of China ,with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate.  不,爱与恨不是只有一线之隔,事实上,爱和恨之间有一条长城,每隔20尺还有武装的哨兵。
  (Brandon,之前很不礼貌地称呼他为“本集一号患者。接着讨论Brandon的病情)  House: First, he got a cough. Now, because he’s an idiot, he went to a doctor. In order to feel justified charging $200, the doctor felt he should actually do something. Oops. He wrote a prescription. 7000 people die each year from pharmacy screw-ups. Not nearly as many as die from doctor screw-ups, but still, not something they use in their promotional material  首先,他感冒了。然后,又因为他是个白痴,他去找医生了。为了不愧对收他的两百美金,那医生就觉得他应该做些什么。Oops,他写了一个处方,每年有7千人死于药房的错误,不亚于死于医生的出错。但仍然不会影响医生们的晋升。
  (House来找闯了祸的Brandon的父母)  House: I’m Dr. House.& I’m your son’s physician.&  我是你们儿了的医生,  Mrs. Merrell: Oh, you’re the one we haven’t met yet.  是那个我们还没有见过的医生  Mr. Merrell: You’re the one he hasn’t met. How can you treat someone without meeting them?  也是他(Brandon)没有见过的医生,没有见过病人你怎么治疗病人呢?  House: It’s easy if you don’t give a crap about them. That’s a good thing. If emotions made you act rationally, then they wouldn’t be called emotions, would they? That’s why we have this nice division of labor: you hold his hand, I get him better. If I start tucking him in at night, well, that’s not fair to you guys, and if you start prescribing medicine, that’s not fair to me.  只要不和他说什么废话就很容易。那是件好事。如果感情让你理性行事,那它们也不叫感情了。是吗?这就是我们为什么要分工合作的原因。你握着他的手,我让他好转。如果我晚上来守着他,那就对你们不公平了。
  (House完美地推理,之后被证明推理错误)  House: It was so perfect.,It was beautiful.  这曾经是多么完美,多么美好。  Wilson: Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth.  美好往往在通往真理的路上诱惑我们。  House: And triteness kicks us in the nads.  而陈腐把我们推入泥沼。  Wilson: So true.  如此真实。  House: This doesn’t bother you?  你不感到困扰吗?  Wilson: That you were wrong? I try to work through the pain –  为你的错误吗?我努力走出痛苦。  House: I was not wrong. Everything I said was true. It fit. It was elegant.  我没有错,我说的全部都是事实,切合病情,一流的诊断。  Wilson: So… reality was wrong.  这么说,是现实错了吗?  House: Reality is almost always wrong.  现实几乎总是错的。
  (House来到检查室,有一位尴尬的男孩,把一个MP3放进了身上一个尴尬的地方,羞于启齿。但是House早就猜到了)  Patient: How did you –  你怎么知道?  House: You’ve been here half an hour and haven’t sat down, that tells me its location.& You haven’t told me what it is, that tells me it’s humiliating. You have a little birdie carved on your arm, that tells me you have a high tolerance for humiliation, so I figure it’s not hemorrhoids. I’ve been a doctor 20 years, you’re not going to surprise me.  你到这儿半个钟头了,坐都不坐一下,说明是个特殊位置。你到现在还没有告诉我是什么,说明是个丢人的事。你手臂上有个小鸟纹身,这说明你对丢人有高度容忍能力。所以我估计不是痔疮。(发现男孩欲言又止)我行医20年了,不会被你吓到的,  Patient: It’s an MP3 player.  是个MP3。  House: Is it… is it because of the size, or the shape, or the pounding bass line?  (House默默平复震惊的心情,之后,又仔细地咨询)你是因为它大小正好,形状合适,还是重低音效果好?  ……  House: Would you tell Dr. Cuddy there’s a patient in Exam Room 2 that needs her attention? And the RIAA wants her to check for illegal downloads.  麻烦告诉Cuddy医生,2号检查室有个病人需要她治疗。另外美国唱片工业协会希望她查一查非法下载。(为自己说的笑话美滋滋地笑了)
  下面一段有许多有趣的科学知识。  (House闯进了无菌室)  House: Hey! How y’all doing? Interesting fact: every seven years it’s a whole new you. Inspiring metaphor, huh?  嘿,大伙儿们好吗?有趣的事实,每隔七年,就是一个全新的你。鼓舞人心的比喻,对吧?  Chase: Dr. House, this is a clean room.  House医生这是无菌室。  House: Yeah, I read the sign.& But cells of different organs reproduce at different rates.
So, a new kidney every three years, a new stomach lining every week…. This is why colchicine poisoning causes all of these symptoms but not all at once.  是,我看标志了。但是器官不同,细胞繁殖速度也不一样。于是乎,每三年你有一个新肾,每星期有新的胃壁,  片尾曲《one is the loneliest number 》
  治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因,治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因  金句啊!!难道歪果仁里也有医患矛盾?心理平衡多了哈哈哈哈
  豪斯的门诊每次都让人笑喷,我记得那个哮喘喷雾的梗,笑得眼泪直流……
  爱House叔,冷面毒舌的freak
  @棒子面蛋糕
18:10:38.0  治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因,治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因   金句啊!!难道歪果仁里也有医患矛盾?心理平衡多了哈哈哈哈  —————————————  必须有呀,而且歪果仁脾气可大了,《House》、还有《Grey》里,动不动就子弹飞啊子弹飞  
  @贝壳小葵 47楼
22:35:51  @棒子面蛋糕
18:10:38.0  治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因,治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因  金句啊!!难道歪果仁里也有医患矛盾?心理平衡多了哈哈哈哈  —————————————  必须有呀,而且歪果仁脾气可大了,《House》、还有《Grey》里,动不动就子弹飞啊子弹飞  -----------------------------  房子叔还挨过枪子儿吧,看很久细节都快忘记啦~~反正吃的官司可不少。  超级喜欢福尔曼和那个小矮个子出轨大夫,叫啥来着……  还有条狗叫赫尔克里,跟房子叔生活一段时间之后居然也学会了嗑药!!!艾玛,笑cry~~~~
  第一季第四集, Maternity
母性  (House和Wilson在婴儿室)  Wilson: I’m still amazed you’re in the same room with a patient.  我仍然不敢想像你和病人呆在一个房间。  House: People don’t bug me until they get teeth.  没长牙之前,他们不会很烦人。  ……  House: What does bowel obstruction on a chart indicate?  肠梗阻在病历上是什么意思?  Wilson: Well, normally, I’d say it indicates a patient’s bowel is obstructed, but I’m pretty sure you have some deeper truth to impart –  一般来说,我会说表示病人的肠子有梗阻,我不过肯定你有更高深的见解。  House: It means that some random doctor of indeterminate skill thinks that the patient’s bowel is obstructed.  这意味着某些无技术无责任心的医生“认为”病人肠部有梗阻。
  (House和Cuddy)  Cuddy:. Two… plain old sick babies would bore you.  两个病因寻常的宝宝会让你无聊的。  House: See, this is why I don’t waste money on shrinks, ‘cause you give me all these really great insights for free.  看,这就是为什么我不必花钱去看心理医生,因为你就能免费提供全部深刻见解。  Cuddy: Shrink. If you would consider going to a shrink, I would pay for it myself. The hospital would hold a bake sale, for God’s sake.  心理医生。如果你打算看心理医生,我会自掏腰包,看在上帝的份儿上,医院会举行糕点义卖。
  (已经确定医院里的宝宝患上了传染病)  Cameron: no common personnel and no common equipment.  没有公共人员,没有共用仪器。  Cuddy: Well, there’s gotta be something in common.  好吧,肯定有什么是共同的。  House: Yeah. That would be the difference between an epidemic and a coincidence.  没错,这就是传染病和巧合的区别。
  (House门诊,病人是年轻的女孩Jill。我很喜欢这一段。)  Jill: My joints have been feeling all loose, and lately I’ve been feeling sick a lot. Maybe I’ I’m doin’ the marathon, like, ten miles a day, but I can’t seem to lose any weight.  我的关节近来一直感觉很松驰,而且近来一直很不舒服。也许我运动太多了,我在跑马拉松,大概每天十英里。但我看上去一点也没有瘦下来。  House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.  举起你的手臂。(Jill举起手臂)你有寄生虫。  Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?  类似绦虫什么的?  (做B超)  Jill: Can you do anything about it?  有什么解决办法吗?  House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.   一个月以内有办法。一个月过后,拿掉它就是非法的,某些州除外。  Jill: Illegal?  非法的?  House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites –  不要担心,很多女人学会怎样和寄生虫亲密相处,给它们取名,用小衣服打扮它们,和其他的寄生虫一起玩。  Jill: Playdates…  一起玩……  House: It has your eyes. [It’s a baby!]  它的眼睛长得像你。(B超屏幕,是一个宝宝)  House:. You’re due in about five months, so start planning the shower.  五个月后临盆,你可以开始准备洗礼了。  (女孩解释这个孩子来得有点麻烦了)  House: One-night stand?  一夜情?  Jill: Ex-boyfriend.  前男友  House: I’ll schedule you a paternity test, too.  那我会帮你安排一个亲子鉴定。(体贴的House)  Jill: I can’t let my husband know.  我不能让我丈夫知道。  House: Does the old boyfriend look like your husband?  你前男友长得像你丈夫吗?  Jill: Yeah…  有点。  House: Then just have the kid. He’ll never know. The most successful marriages are based on lies. You’re off to a great start.  那就把这孩子生下来吧,他不会知道的,成功的婚姻是建立在谎言之上的,你有了一个很好的开始。
  我的瞎扯:  婚姻终究是个世俗的东西,如果我们只想要成功的婚姻,而不是幸福的,应该就会比较容易。毕竟,幸福还有许多其他的方式。
  put on a white coat   ok,I will notice that.
  House: This is our fault. Doctors over-prescribing antibiotics. Got a cold? Take some penicillin. Sniffles? No problem. Have some azithromycin. Is that not working anymore? Well, got your Levaquin. Antibacterial soaps in every bathroom. We’ll be adding Vancomycin to the water supply soon. We bred these super bugs. They’re our babies. Now they’re all grown up and they’ve got body piercings and a lot of anger. On the other hand, maybe antibiotics had nothing to do with it.  这都是我们的错,医生们开了太多的抗生素。感冒了?用点青霉素,鼻塞?没关系,用点阿奇霉素。这些都没用了?那就用左氧氟沙星。洗手间里全是抗菌肥皂。很快我们就会往水里加万古霉素了。是我们培育了这些超级细菌。它们是我们的孩子。现在它们长大了,伤痕累累,满怀愤恨。另一方面,许多抗生素都无法对付它们。
  (验血结果显示Jill的孩子是她老公的,Jill如释重负)  Jill:I
gotta get you a gift or something.  我得给你买个礼物之类的来感谢你。  House: Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again.  最好的礼物就是以后不会再见到你。
  那么,第四集就这些。
  和你一起看豪斯医生
  楼主,请坚持。我也会坚持看你的帖子
  喜欢这部剧,就是没看完
  我好喜欢cuddy,身材好好  
  啊…你要全部重温啊,好毅力!!  不过HOUSE真是一部好片,追了好多年。  当年看那个天鹅挽歌的特辑都看哭了…  
  @芒果又菠萝 59楼
22:29:21  楼主,请坚持。我也会坚持看你的帖子  -----------------------------  好的好的。
22:40:47  喜欢这部剧,就是没看完  -----------------------------  当初也是,看完了第一季居然丢掉了两年。后来再看就停不下来。
  @林皮皮同学 61楼
08:05:09  我好喜欢cuddy,身材好好  -----------------------------  性格也好好。
  @umita_雷 62楼
10:06:10  啊…你要全部重温啊,好毅力!!  不过HOUSE真是一部好片,追了好多年。  当年看那个天鹅挽歌的特辑都看哭了…  -----------------------------  嗯,慢慢来吧。
  @贝壳小葵
12:36:48  之前重温老友记,第四季最后一集, racheal 前往伦敦破坏Ross和emiliy的婚礼,在飞机上遇见了一个人——呃,这不是House大叔么!英国腔啊!     —————————————  Huge本来就是英国人哦~~不过他的美国腔真的很好吖~~~  好爱大叔~  不过他好像都没怎么拍戏了?  
  第一季第五集 Damned If You Do   (修女 Augustine的双手发炎了,,年长的修女Eucharist:和年轻的 Pius陪她来看医生。House诊断为过敏并开了药后离开。Eucharist:来向House道谢。)  Sr. Eucharist: Doctor? I want to thank you for your patience.  医生,感谢你的耐心。  Wilson: She talking to you?  (Wilson表示难以置信)她在对你说吗?  House: I don’t know. She’s certainly looking at me.  (House表示更难以置信,外加忐忑不安)我不知道,她确实是看着我说的。  Sr. Eucharist: Oh, it’s good to get a secular diagnosis. The sisters tend to interpret their diagnosis as divine intervention.  很高信得到一个非宗教的诊断。修女们试图把疾病理解为神的干涉。  House: And you don’t? Then you’re wearing an awfully funny hat.  你不这样想吗?你也带了一个滑稽的帽子。  (详和的气氛就这样被House破坏掉)  (Wilson不忍心再看下去决定跑路了)  Wilson: Ooh, boy. Excuse me  天,失陪。
  (Augustine吃了药哮喘发作)  House: Did she take the pill?  她吃药了吗?  Sr. Eucharist: Yes.  吃了。  House: It’s probably an allergic reaction.  可能是过敏反应。  Sr. Pius: She’s allergic to an anti-allergy medicine?  她对抗过敏药过敏吗?  House: You figure somebody’s out to get her? How’re you feeling?  你觉得是冥冥中的力量要抓走她吗?
  (Wilson试图和House讲道理)  House: Oh, here we go. Lesson time. I recognize that confidence is not my short suit. I also recognize that I am human and capable of error.  又来了,说教时间。我认为自信不是我的缺点。我还认为我是凡人,可能犯错。  ……  Wilson: You know, most people who think as much of themselves as you do like to talk about themselves.  你知道,多数和你一样只考虑自己的人,喜欢讨论他们自己。  House: Most people don’t like to listen,  多数人不爱听。
  (圣诞老人患了肠炎来到门诊,有轻微甚至严重肠炎的小伙伴可以考虑House的处方)  House: Let me guess… inflammatory bowel.  (在空气中嗅嗅)让我猜猜,肠炎。  Santa: Wow, yeah. Is it that bad?  是,味道那么重吗?  House: Yes. It’s also written on your chart  确实,病历上也这么说。  Santa: No, then I –  (House朗诵病历)  House I’m impressed.  我被镇住了。  Santa: By my medical history?  被我的用药史吗?  House: By how well your last doctor charted.  被上一个医生的完美病历。  ……  House: Not likely. I’m giving you a prescription. It’s cheap, which is good because your insurance company won’t pay for it.   我给你个处方,价廉,物美,因为保险公司不为这药买单。  House: Cigarettes. One twice a day, no more, no less. Studies have shown that cigarette smoking is one of the most effective ways to control inflammatory bowel, plus it’s been established that you look 30% cooler.  香烟。一天两次,一次一支。不要多,不要少。研究表明吸烟是控制肠炎最有效的方法之一。而且,吸烟能让你看上去更酷。  Santa: Are you kidding me?  你是在开玩笑吗?  House: About the looking cooler, yeah. The rest is true.  吸烟让你更酷这句吗?是的,剩下的是真的。  Santa: Isn’t it addictive and dangerous?  不过吸烟不是会上瘾而且有害吗?  House: Pretty much all the drugs I prescribe are addictive and dangerous. The difference with this one is that it’s completely legal.  我开的药几乎都是易上瘾且有害的,唯一的区别是吸烟是完全合法的。
  楼主更新了
  (House一个人呆在教堂,用portable TV看《 General Hospital 》。关于《 General Hospital》,首播于1963年,至今好像还在拍摄。看过的同学可以介绍一下)  Eucharist: This is a chapel. A house of prayer.  这里是礼拜堂,是用来祈祷的。  House: House of prayer, huh. That explains the good reception. Also why nobody’s ever here.  用来祈祷的,呃,怪不得这里信号好,并且没人。  Eucharist: I need to talk with you, Dr. House. Sister Augustine believes in things that aren’t real.  我需要和你谈谈,医生,Augustine相信一些不真实的东西。  House: I thought that was a job requirement for you people.  我以为这是做修女工作必备的素质。  Eucharist: She’s been known to lie to get sympathy. She’s a hypochondriac.  别人都知道她以说谎博得同情。她有忧郁症。  House: So, you’re warning me that I may be treating a non-existent ailment  所以,你是在提醒我,我在治疗根本不存在的疾病。  (Eucharist控诉Augustine的种种不是,并看了House的巧克力一眼,House问她是否要来一块,Eucharist拿过整盒吃起来)  House: I guess you’ve got to be good at reading people to be a good infirmarian, huh.  我猜你作为修女看护,一定擅长看穿人心,对吗?  Eucharist:Mm hmm.  嗯。  House: So, we’ve got pride, anger, envy, gluttony…. That’s four out of seven deadly sins in two minutes. Do you people keep records of these things? Is there a Cath-lympics?  你之前表现出骄傲,愤怒,妒嫉,贪吃……你在两分钟内犯了七宗罪内的四宗,你们在破规矩上比赛破记录吗?难道有天主教奥运会吗?  Eucharist: They say you have a gift.  他们说你是天才  House: They like to talk.  他们真爱讲话。  Eucharist: You hide behind your intelligence.  你总把你的智慧藏起来。  House: Yeah, that’s pretty stupid.  是啊,多愚蠢啊!  Eucharist: And you make jokes because you’re afraid to take anything seriously. Because if you take things seriously, they matter, and if they matter –  你总嬉皮笑脸是因为你害怕对待事情太认真,如果你太认真,它们对你便意味着什么。如果意味着什么——  House: And when things go wrong, I get hurt. I’m not tough, I’m vulnerable.  一旦事情出问题,我会受到伤害。我不冷酷,我只是容易受伤。  Eucharist: I barely know you, and I don’t know if I’m right. I just hope I am. Because the alternative is, you really are as miserable as you seem to be.  我不了解你。我不知道我是不是对的,我希望是的。因为如果不是,你就真的和你看起来一样可怜了。  House: You know, from the way you’re looking at me right now, I’d say you just hit number five: lust. [Eucharist hands House his candy bar and leaves. House pulls out his pocket TV.]  Eucharist: It bothers me. It’s not really in Augustine’s best interests. [She keeps looking at the chocolate bar.]  从你现在看我的眼神来看,你犯了第五宗罪,色欲。
  Wilson: Prescribing cigarettes for inflammatory bowel? It could cause lung cancer, you know.  让肠炎的病人抽烟?会引发肺癌的。  House: You know why they have ribbons for breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer and not for lung cancer?  你知道为什么乳腺癌、结直肠癌、前列腺癌都有代表它们的丝带,而肺癌却没有吗?  Wilson: They ran out of colors?  丝带不够了?  House: It’s because people blame lung cancer patients. They smoked, they screwed up, they deserve to die. The reason people die from lung cancer is guilt  因为人们责备得肺癌的人。抽烟,是他们自作自受。肺癌的人都是死于内疚。
  当年没追完
  House: I’ve found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask.  我发现如果你真正了解一个人,一般最后才去问这个人。
  (和上一段一样,同修道院长交谈)  House: Do all of you lie? It’s a good strategy, simpler when you all tell the same lie,   你们都会撒谎吗?这个策略不错,你们串通好讲同一个谎言,这样很简单。
  The miracle of love. You’re twice as likely to be killed by the person you love than by a stranger.  爱的奇迹,被所爱的人杀的机率要大大超过被陌生人杀的机率。
  篇尾曲《Silent Night》
  丝带不够了?  -----------  :)
  ribbon [英]'r?b?n [美]?r?b?n   .n. 带;(打印机的)色带;绶带;带状物   v. 把…撕成条带;用缎带装饰;形成带状   [例句]I see not one white ribbon , but many.我看到的不是一根白丝带,太多了。
  英 ['r?b?n] 美 [?r?b?n]  ribbon
  三天没有更了。星期天太忙,星期一太累,昨天情绪太低落。不过又看了毛姆的《月亮和六便士》。好吧,继续。  第一季第六集
Socratic Method
苏格拉底问答法  HOUSE: Everyone, this is Luke.  各位,这是卢克。  CAMERON: Allison Cameron, it’s nice to…  (Allison站起来握手,友好地自我介绍)我是Allison Camero,很高兴见到你……  HOUSE: Yeah, yeah, yeah, save it, we’re busy  省省吧,我们都很忙。  LUKE: I hired you. You work for me.  你是我请的医生,你得为我服务。  HOUSE: OK, can I go now? Boss?   好吧,我能走了吗,老板?
  @芒果又菠萝 82楼
17:02:25  英 ['r?b?n] 美 [?r?b?n]  ribbon  -----------------------------  很为ribbon纠结哦。。。
  喜欢DR House~  Everybody lies.太经典了。
  一直没看。。  看完楼主贴的,觉得很有意思啊。  顶贴~楼主辛苦??啊~谢谢。  
  CUDDY: Good morning, Dr. House!  早上好,House医生,  HOUSE: Good morning, Dr. Cuddy! Love that outfit. Says, I’m professional, but I’m still a woman. Actually, it sorta yells the second part.  早上好,Cuddy医生,外套不错,如同在说,虽然我是个职场女强人,但我仍然是个女人,事实上,后半句话简值是扯着嗓子在喊。
  HOUSE: Ooh, girl in the boys’ bathroom. Very dramatic. Must be very important what you have to say to me  噢,出现在男厕里的女孩,非常精彩,她要跟我说的事,一定非常重要。  ……  CUDDY: Fraud! Fraud was the only way. There is a reason that we have these guidelines.  欺诈!欺诈是唯一的方式吗?那些规章制度的存在都是有意义的。  HOUSE: I know – to save lives. Specifically doctors’ lives, and not just their lives but their lifestyles. Wouldn’t wanna operate on anyone really sick – they might die and spoil our stats.  我知道,保人性命,具体来说,保医生的性命,不止是性命,还有他们的美好生活。别给真正病重的人做手术——他们会死掉,毁掉我们的治愈率。  CUDDY: Bergen has a right to know what he is operating on.  帕金有权知道病人的真实病情。  HOUSE: True. I got all focused on her right to live, and forgot. You do what you think is right.  没错,我太过关注她的生命,所以忘记了。你觉得怎么对就怎么做吧。
  楼主辛苦,楼主继续
  正在追  
  @贝壳小葵   很为ribbon纠结哦。。。   ----------  那音标老不显示,急人
  (HOUSE半夜突然想到什么,给某位医生打电话)  HOUSE: [ picking up telephone ] Is that Dr. Jeffrey Walters? Hi. My name is Greg House, I’m a doctor… oh, is that the time?. ……is it that late? Yes, I’m calling from London, you see, must have got my times mixed up so…  是. Jeffrey Walter医生吗?你好,我是Greg House,我是一名医生……噢,那么晚了啊 啊啊,抱歉,我的表肯定是停了……(看起来是Walters挂掉了电话,然后HOUSE再次拨过去,并伪装成伦敦腔)抱歉,已经那么晚了吗?是的,我是从伦敦打给你的,我肯定没弄清楚时差。(再次被挂断)
  房子叔脑残粉马克!
  好喜欢这部剧,上周刚看完,舍不得啊!对house是又爱又恨,好希望他和cuddy在一起啊  
  这一集没有好听的篇尾曲,但有一首很美的诗  W. B. Yeats - Her Praise  She is foremost of those that I would hear praised.
  I have gone about the house, gone up and down
  As a man does who has published a new book
  Or a young girl dressed out in her new gown,
  And though I have turned the talk by hook or crook
  Until her praise should be the uppermost theme,
  A woman spoke of some new tale she had read,   A man confusedly in a half dream
  As though some other name ran in his head.
  She is foremost of those that I would hear praised.
  I will talk no more of books or the long war
  But walk by the dry thorn until I have found
  Some beggar sheltering from the wind, and there
  Manage the talk until her name come round.
  If there be rags enough he will know her name   And be well pleased remembering it, for in the old days,
  Though she had young men’s praise and old men’s blame,
  Among the poor both old and young gave her praise.  对她的赞美  威廉?巴特勒?叶芝  她是我情愿听见被赞美的第一人。  我曾在那房屋周围,上下徘徊,  就象一个男人刚刚出版了一本新书,  或一个少女刚刚试穿上她的新衣;  尽管我千方百计使得谈话转向  直到对她的赞美成为最高主题,  一个女人却说起她刚读过的新故事,  一个男人糊里糊涂半在梦里,  好象他的头脑中跑着某个别的名字。  她是我情愿听见被赞美的第一人。  我不愿再谈论书籍或长久的战事,  而愿在枯干的荆棘旁漫步,直到  我找到某个避风的乞丐,在那里  设法交谈,直到她的名字被提到。  假如破衣足以御寒,他愿意听说  她的名字,且乐意记住,因为在往昔,  尽管她享有青年人的赞美和老年人的谴责,  但在穷人中间,老年人和青年人都把她赞美。
  马克。下载看看。  
  第一季第七集 Fidelity
忠诚  惊现多米尼克?珀塞尔。找一张他的图。  
  House: Clinical depression. Incredibly contagious. Every time I’m around one of them I get blue.  临床忧虑症,传染性极大,每次我靠近他们,我也会变得抑郁。  (如果你变蓝了,那么你变得沮丧了)
  House: Husband described her as being unusually irritable recently.  丈夫提到她最近异常易怒。  Cameron: And?  那又如何?  House: I didn't know it was possible for a woman to be "unusually" irritable.  女人通常都是易怒的,这可不算什么异常。  Cameron: Nice try, but you’re a misanthrope, not a misogynist.  很好,不过你讨厌的是人性,而不是女性。
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 药片 英文 的文章

随机推荐