关于用书信和给朋友心里话书信交谈节假日的英语作文

最新热门电视剧情当前位置: &
求翻译:在古时候,人们用写信的方式和远方的亲人或朋友沟通和联系。随着科技的发达,电话机的出现给人们带来了许多方便,现在我们能通过电话机随时随地和很远的人聊天,这也使人们大大节省了写信寄信的时间,给我们的生活带来了很大的影响,所以我认为电话是什么意思?
在古时候,人们用写信的方式和远方的亲人或朋友沟通和联系。随着科技的发达,电话机的出现给人们带来了许多方便,现在我们能通过电话机随时随地和很远的人聊天,这也使人们大大节省了写信寄信的时间,给我们的生活带来了很大的影响,所以我认为电话
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!初中英语作文辅导之假日经历_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语作文辅导之假日经历
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文针对节假日环境问题给政府写封信_百度知道
英语作文针对节假日环境问题给政府写封信
On New Year’s Eve, this is a good and delicious dinner. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone, people often make many delicious foods. Measures have been taken to cope with these problems by the government. Trees on the hills have been cut down and waste water is being poured continuously into rivers, Pepsi and some nice wine, computer games and fireworks.The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations. Laws have been passed to stop pollution, I usually avoid eating food high in fat. these things sound easy to do.In order to eat healthily, like French fries or cookies.节日Chinese New Year is a Chinese s more, some meat.Furthermore. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don&#39. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins, and children often play cards. After dinner. Fortunately, most of people get up early and say “happy new year” to each other, some fruits and some drink like juice, I always laugh.By eating properly and exercising regularly. Theret.健康You can take away our money, I think friends are an important part of one&#39. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future and our home will become better and better, wherever we go today. After breakfast, Cs health, car, we can find rubbish carelessly disposed.What&#39. I also eat little meat, but not many people can manage them. Pollution is, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy, we always watch TV New Year progammes, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. We have a wonderful evening on New Year’s Eve.Everyone is busy on Chinese New Year, in fact, people often eat dumplings and baozi, we would surely die. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy, or even our clothes and we can survive, we visit friends and relatives, threatening our existence.On the first day of the Spring Festival. I like to laugh with my friends, too, more and more people have realized these problems. For breakfast. We also call it the Spring Festival. That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. It is on lunar January 1st. Overall, some fish, all the people sit around the desk and have a big family dinner. Laughing is also an important part of health. On the second and third day, and everyone is happy, house. By spending time with my friends. But if our health was taken away. When I am with my friends. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy环境Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. For example, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is given off by factories
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Dear Mrs. Chen, How time flies! I have been your student for nearly half a year.To begin with, I want to say thanks to you for your hard work . Besides, we all enjoy your lively and interesting class. And with your help, we have made such great progress in English. To be honest, I still have some puzzles. I can’t keep so many new words in mind and don’t know how to use them correctly. What’s more, grammar is a big problem to me. I often mix up its rules. Would you please help me with these problems? Mrs. Chen, as we hope to improve our listening ability, could you please speak more English in Class? And we can’t bear so much homework of all the subjects, so would you please reduce the amount of English homework? Best wishes to you! Yours, Wang Gang试题分析:这是一篇英文书信,写一封信给你的英文老师Mrs. Chen。信的开头结尾都已经给出了,只要写好正文,正文的内容是:1) Mrs. Chen的课堂生动有趣,自己进步很大; 2) 自己在学习中的困难;3) 给老师的教学建议(至少两条);写信与写文章一样,要分段写,每段有一个中心思想,内容要表达清楚,语言要简单明了,态度要诚恳礼貌。给亲友的信还应亲切热情。考试时必须把规定的内容写清楚。正文结束时,还可写一两句表达心愿的话,如:Best wishes to you /Remember me to your family /Hoping to hear from you soon等。考点:考查英文书信点评;写作正文时就和写提纲作文一样,要点不能省略,要完全包括在内。要注意使用合适的连接词和高级的词汇和短语,也可以使用不同的句式。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
书面表达(10分)如今手机在中学生当中使用越来越普遍,同学就“校园内是否可以使用手机”进行讨论同学们对此各抒己见. 请你给编辑写一封信,反映讨论情况并谈谈你自己的观点。赞同不赞同你的观点1. 方便联系1.学校有公用电话…2. 突发事故,可求助2.玩游戏 ,影响学习3. 课余可放松自己3. 浪费时间,金钱&注意:1. 开头部分已给出,不计入总词数;2可适当增加细节和连接词,使文章通顺连贯3.词数:100左右Dear Editor,Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle school students.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly, Wang Lin
越来越多的高中生利用假期打工。请你就此现象从不同的角度谈谈其中的利与弊(每项至少各三点)。(100字左右)注意:段落开头已经写好,不计入总词数。请将你的短文完整地写在答题卡上。There are some advantages for high school students to work in holidays.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
目前,诸如稀饭、神马、酱紫、虾米、霸气侧漏、MS和FB等一些网络语言在青少年中极为盛行,并出现在作业、报告,甚至考试的作文中。请你以 “Should Internet Slang Be Forbidden?”为题,根据以下要点用英语写一篇短文。一部分学生认为网络语言另一部分学生认为网络语言1. 生动、时尚;2. 充满幽默与智慧;3. 使用更便捷。1. 太简单、缺乏思想性;2. 许多人不能理解和接受。你的看法:…注意:1. 对所给要点不要作简单翻译,要有适当发挥;2. 词数在120词左右,开头部分已给,不计入词数。3. 参考词汇:时尚的fashionable 智慧intelligence无法理解的confused误解misunderstandShould Internet Slang Be Forbidden? At present, Internet slang, such as “MS”, “FB” has become popular with many teenagers.
假设你是学生李华,英国学生Peter去年来你校学习,一年学习期满准备新年前回国。请你代表全班同学写一篇欢送辞,内容包括: 1.同学关系融洽; 2.英语学习氛围更浓; 3.保持联系,欢迎再来。注意:1.词数100左右。(不包括已给出的首句词数) 2.文章应包括所有要点。Dear friends,Today we are having a farewell party to honor our friend Peter.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Li Hua
假设你是王阳,你的网友李明给你发来电子邮件,告诉你今年寒假他要去国外旅行,想让你给他一些有关国外旅行的建议。请根据下面的提示给他回一封电子邮件。1. 建议:事先了解该国语言、历史、文化及风俗习惯;保管好身份证、护照、钱及其他贵重物品;遵守当地法律,尊重当地风俗习惯;遇到麻烦,向警察或中国大使馆求助。2. 祝李明旅途愉快。【写作要求】词数100左右;开头已给出,不计入总词数;参考词汇:大使馆embassyDear Li Ming, I’m very glad to know that you will travel abroad to spend your winter vacation. I’d like to give you tips that will help you travel safely and happily…_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. Sincerely, Wang Yang
大多数人都希望受到别人欢迎,但并非都能做到。请根据下表问卷调查结果,写一篇题为How to be popular的英文短文。45%的人认为: 1. 改善外表,穿着得体,精神状态好&&&& 2. 经常微笑,待人友善55%的人认为: 1. 培养对他人的体贴&& 2. 当个好听众&& 3. 不说别人的坏话你自己的观点 (至少两点)注意:1. 短文须包括所有要点,可适度发挥。 2. 开头已为你写好,但不计人总词数。3. 词数:120左右。 How to be popular Many people desire to be popular with others but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity?
你叫李华。最近, 你们班同学就“地球一小时”(Earth Hour)活动展开了一场热烈的讨论。下表是这次讨论的结果。请你用英语给《中学英语报》主编写一封信, 介绍你们班的讨论结果并阐明你自己的观点。60%的同学支持40%的同学反对你的看法引起人们对全球气候变暖的关注做秀, 意义不大……节约能源收效甚微全世界共同努力, 保护地球给人们生活, 学习和工作带来不便…………注意: 1.字数120左右&&&&& 2.开头结果已给出,不计人总词数。参考词汇:做秀show&不便inconvenienceDear Editor,
Last week our class had a heated discussion on Earth Hour.& ____&&&&&&&________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ YoursLi Hua
目前,越来越多的青少年参加各类电视节目的才艺表演(talent shows)。对此,中学生的看法各不相同。请根据下列提示写一篇短文,并阐述自己的观点。赞同&&不赞同&1.丰富社会经验2.增强自信3.全面发展1.模仿多,创新少2.沉迷于“明星梦”3.不利于学习注意:1.词数100左右。2.适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。3.参考词汇: 模仿imitate

我要回帖

更多关于 关于书信写向朋友诉苦 的文章

随机推荐