what is on the book shelf回答
我有更好的答案
Some story books are on the book shelf.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁定语从句的问题用关系代词填空:1.Pass me the book____lies on the shelf.2.I met my old friend ____I handn't seen for 10 years.3.There are some desks in our classroom ____need repairing.4.He is the only teacher____was saved in the accident.5.Do you know the boy____is playing basketball there?6.The exercises____we did just now were very difficult.7.the only thing____we can do is to wait.8.This in the best film____has been shown this year.9.The girl____was passing by is my sister.10.The man____you saw just now is a scientist.11.The little boy,____is playing basketball,in my neighbour.12.The red book,____is on the desk,is written by Sanmao.13.The Olympoc Games,____is love by mangy people,will be held in Beijing in 2008.14.Do you know anyone____knows about the history of the Ming Tombs.15.This is the biggest tiger____has ever been shown in the zoo.
羽汐颜2596
1.Pass me the book that/which lies on the shelf.2.I met my old friend whom/that/省略 I handn't seen for 10 years.3.There are some desks in our classroom which/that need repairing.4.He is the only teacher that was saved in the accident.有only用that5.Do you know the boy who/that is playing basketball there?6.The exercises which/that/省略 we did just now were very difficult.7.the only thing that we can do is to wait.8.This in the best film that has been shown this year.有最高级 用that9.The girl who/that was passing by is my sister.10.The man whom/that you saw just now is a scientist.11.The little boy,who is playing basketball,in my neighbour.非限定性从句,不能用that12.The red book,which is on the desk,is written by Sanmao.13.The Olympoc Games,which is love by mangy people,will be held in Beijing in 2008.14.Do you know anyone that knows about the history of the Ming Tombs.anyone是不定代词 不定代词后面用that 15.This is the biggest tiger that has ever been shown in the zoo.the biggest是最高级.最高级后面用that.
为您推荐:
1 that/which
2 that/who/whom
3 that/which
5 who/that
6 that/which
9 who/that
10 who/that/whom
1.Pass me the book____lies on the shelf. 2.I met my old friend ____I handn't seen for 10 years. 3.There are some desks in our classroom ____need repairing. 4.He is the only teacher____w...
扫描下载二维码the book on this shelf is more interesting than ( )on that shelfthe book on this shelf is more interesting than ( )on that shelfA oneB whichC the oneD it答案是C 为什么
c the 表示特指 特指on that shelf上 的书 one 表示的是书 前面提到了 所以不重复 用one来代替
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
首先要知道than的用法,这里是做比较的就是A+比较级+thanB,你给的句子当中比较的是书,句子理解应该是这个书架上的书和那个书架上的书比较,所以要加上the表示特指,用the one来表示那个书架上你知道的所指的那本书,用which就完全不恰当了,至于it?如果用了这个就表示指的是同意本书了
好像解释起来有点麻烦了,希望能理解...
扫描下载二维码--- Who can reach the book on the top shelf?---Jack can. He is ________boy of us all.
A.tall.._百度知道
--- Who can reach the book on the top shelf?---Jack can. He is ________boy of us all.
--- Who can reach the book on the top shelf?---Jack can. He is ________boy of us all.
C.the tallest
D.much tallest
提问者采纳
确定其比较范围是解答此类问题的关键:英语中在表示两个事物进行对比时,注意形容词最高级是特指前面定冠词不能省略,不管什么结构都用比较级,最高级前不能用much进行修饰,常见搭配结构为比较级+than,但是当比较范围确定在两个事物之间时,只要是两个事物进行对比。点评。也就是说,故选C
试题分析。结合语境可知本句表示在多个中进行对比,一般用比较级结构,用形容词的最高级:谁能摸到书架顶端的书。他是我们当中最高的男生?——杰克能,即使句子结构有所不同也用比较级。形容词的最高级表示在三个及三个以上的多个中进行比较:句意
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the book on the shelf is mine._ _is_?on the shelf划线
兔子军团0032
Which book ... yours?(哪本书是你的?)如不明白请追问,如果满意请采纳.手机提问者如果满意,请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可, 谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 book shelf 的文章

随机推荐