what a great funn可以形容假期吗

内容关于假期日常生活
July 6 2009 It was the first day of our summer holiday.All of us were very happy.Why?Because we have one months to do things we love to do.We are free.Although we have some homework.But we can finish them in several days.And the rest time we can make good use of.My god!We have been very tired after hard studying.In winter holidays,I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself.Last but not the least,I will have a good rest.July 7 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday.I felt good.I felt I am free.I had a lot of time to do things I like.My parents are in Zhongshan.So I live alone but I don鈥檛 feel lonely.But I didn鈥檛 do something special.I stayed at home and watched TV.Oh!I wrote an Englishdaily composition.It was my homework.Today,I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired.It was time for dinner.I must go!I am very hungry.July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year.Playing basketball is always my favourite,so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together.Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.July 14 2009 Today I found time was a cruel thing.Whatever man is,time always goes on.It won鈥檛 stay to wait for somebody.You can鈥檛 use anything to exchange time.Time is also a fair thing.Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation,time won鈥檛 leave them more.Today I found I hadn鈥檛 enough time.Although I have more than a-month holiday,but I found I had a lot of things to do.I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.July 24 2009 I have rested for 10 days.In these days,I felt very bored.I didn鈥檛 know to do what.Although I had a lot of things to do,I felt uncomfortable.I was ill because of the hot weather.I was tired,sleepy and had no strength.My parents are worried about my health.in fact,it didn鈥檛 matter.I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature.So when I went out,the high temperature disagreed to me.At last,I was ill.August 6 2009 It was sunny today.I was excited.I got up at a quarter to seven.I made a appointment to meet at nine o鈥檆lock.After I had my breakfast,I went to the Wanjia Market .It was hot outside.When I arrived,my friends didn鈥檛 arrive.I waited for him in front of the KFC鈥檚 door.I haven鈥檛 seen them for a year.And in a year,we didn鈥檛 come into contact with others frequently.About ten minutes left,my friends arrived one by one.After we greeted,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium.The match last for tow hours.Oh!I fill very happy today!August 7 2009 Yesterday we played happily,but there were only ten people.I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all.I heard some my friends had gone abroad.They went abroad to study.Maybe I couldn鈥檛 see them in the future.I think next year we won鈥檛 make a party.Next year is a very important year.We all will prepare the new term鈥檚 new subject.I know,it is the most important for us now.August 11 2009 It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather.During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen,I saw her head was sweaty.I told her I could help her and she accepted.After cooking,we were all sweaty .However,mum and I all felt happy.She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.August 14 2009 I think my teacher got out of bedon the wtong side this afternoon as she hasn鈥檛 cries.i went to office saw the boys unhappy.Because the students got their teacher鈥檚 goat became they didn鈥檛 do their homework..I think this is my teacher unhappy鈥檚 cause.Today,I saw a boy ,he played the handset.But didn鈥檛 saw the walls so he Rnocked we laugh up our sleeve at he knocked ,but he hurt his norse in the accident,and he was laying it on thick about how painful it was .It鈥檚 also a happy day,isn鈥檛 it 2009,August 18 I went to summer camp on vacation.On the first day,we went to a beautiful beach.It was a sunny and hot day,so we went swimming.The water was warm and we had great fun.Then the next day,we went to the mountains.There were many trees and I really enjoyed them.On the last day,we had a great party.We sang and danced happily.We didn鈥檛 want to leave(绂诲紑) the friends and the teachers.I hope I can go to summer camp again next year.2009,August 20 I had a good time last weekend.On Sunday morning,I stayed at home and did my homework.The homework wasn鈥檛 difficult.After that,I played volleyball with my friends.It was tired,but very exciting.In the afternoon,I cooked dinner for my parents.It was a little difficult,I think.After dinner,I went to swim in the river.I can swim very well.I had a relaxing weekend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新译林版6A_Unit3__Holiday_fun知识点及单元测_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新译林版6A_Unit3__Holiday_fun知识点及单元测
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢一个描写家乡公园和美好假期的英语作文,一百二十字就可以_百度知道
一个描写家乡公园和美好假期的英语作文,一百二十字就可以
在厦门有一个又大又漂亮的公园,有一个操场,有一个湖, there is a lake, there is a playground。There is a shop at the north gate. I love it very much?公园很漂亮.有时有些孩子在操场上放风筝。Sometimes some children fly kites on it and some people sit on the grass and chat。他们是北门和西门. There is a hill in the east of the park。你会不会在未来的某一天过来参观它呢.在北门有个商店. They are the north gate and the west gate。许多人把自行车停在大门前。当你从北门进入公园的时候美丽的公园 Beautiful parkIn xiamen there is a park,你会看到你周围有很多花草树木. In the middle of the park,湖上有许多船。在公园的中间. It has two gates. When you go into the park through the north gate。The park is very beautiful. In the west of the park. Many people park their bikes in front of the gates。在公园的东边有一座小山。我非常喜欢它,你会发现在你的右边是一个大广场,美丽的公园 Beautiful park英语作文. there are many boats on it。它有两个大门. Will you come to visit it some day, you will find a large square on your right and you will see lots of trees and flowers around you。在公园的西边,一些人坐在草地上聊天. It’s a big and beautiful park
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
In this holiday, my greatest wish is getting up late. For me, so I could play with my friends and didn’t have to worry about the unfinished homework, my parents took me to the zoo and we had a big dinner outside. But every morning. Besides, there was no homework these days, so it is a great holiday, I am woken up by my mother, my wish comes true. In holiday. When I go to school, the best holiday is having a good rest and having fun. I got both in this holidayI have a great holiday in the last three days. The dishes were very delicious
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于寒假的英语作文?_百度知道
写一篇关于寒假的英语作文?
关于寒假的英语作文
ThenMy winter holiday
Winter holiday is coming.
In this winter holiday. I am so excited. I am going to see the snow. I will play with the snow. At last.We are going to Beijing, I am going to go ice skating there! I can’t wait, we are going to go back home by plane. I am going to make a snowman with my sister.
That will be fun in the winter holiday. Then we are going to visit the Great wall, I am going to take a trip with my parents by plane
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
快乐的寒假
  我有一个快乐的寒假。在这一年里,我有一个20天寒假。第一天,我回到了家乡和我的父母。当我到达那里时,我看到我的祖父母。然后我们一起吃午饭。那时,我们不但吃食品,我们也谈论我们的美好生活。我们笑了起来,唱歌,实在是太高兴了。午饭后,我出来了,发现我的老朋友。他们跟以前比都较高。我们坐在地上,谈论有趣的事情。它是如此有趣和乐趣。我们还玩了一些有趣的游戏。我从来没有这样一个有趣的游戏自从我离开我的家乡,一个大的城市。我很高兴.它是我的假期最快乐的时候。这很有趣。
happy winter holiday
I have got a happy winter holiday this year. In this year, I have a 20-day winter holiday. In the first day, I went back to my hometown with my parents. When I got ...
My winter vacation
During the winter vacation, nothing is different for my life. I wake up 11 o’clock Am everyday, after a washing, I have a good lunch with my parents. Next I play computer games till the time to have supper. After have dinner. I go on playing till 2 o’clock Am, and then go to sleep with tired. This is one dull day of my winter vacation.
But I haven’t bored all the time. Sometimes I read the books, sometime I listen to the music or the radio in the bed,because it was very cold outside and snowy all the day. And I also meat some of my good friends during the vacation ,we have a very long talk about the life of each other in ...
Winter Holiday is coming.I feel very happy.I go shopping with my family.The weather is snowy.I like to play in the snow with my friends.I ski on the snow.I like to make snowballs and throw them very much.But I have much homework,I must work hard.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于暑假的英语祝福语,9条_百度知道
关于暑假的英语祝福语,9条
快快快快快快快快快快,我很急啊
提问者采纳
have a nice summer holidayhappy summerhave fun for your summer holidayenjoy summerenjoy your summer holidayhave a good summer holidayhave an amazing summerwish you a wonderful summer have a great summerbest luck for summer
有没有长一点的呢?
i hope u will have an enjoyable and lovely summer holiday
i hope u will have an enjoyable and lovely summer holiday
提问者评价
谢谢,你的答案很有用处
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Have a good summer holiday.&nbsp!Have a good time on summer holiday!Bsummer vacation.Happy Summer Holiday !Enjoy yourself&nbsp!enjoy your summer vacation!Have a pleasant &nbsp!I wish you all a happy summerWon summer holiday
May you have a nice summer holidayHave a nice summer holiday.
祝福语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 great fun是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐