我将写一份倡议书给形容大家庭的句子翻成英文句子

写英文倡议书关于倡议做个文明学生的.我们要出英语手抄报.要提7到10条建议最好用“would you mind” “could you please”句型做
落落为君7507
I am Li Hua from Class Six, Grade Three. In order to make a good network environment, I hope everyone can use net civilize, to be a civilized Netizen. I hare some ideas:
First, please get the good information from the net and ignore the bad net page. Second, please arrange your time in a plan, don’t drop yourself into the net and can't out. Third, please chat friendly, and don't meet net friend in your mind. Fourth, plea don't want to know which thing the other people don't want you know.
Let's make our life and study better together. Let's make a good network environment. Let's to be civilized Netizen
Children’s Day is coming! To truly show your care for the next generation, students should use this Children’s Day to make a lasting gift -- a donation to Project Hope in their honor.
As college students, we understand the value of education and the positive impact it can have on a person's future by increasing marketable job skills and earning power. Unfortunately, many children who have postponed their school plans to get jobs to support their families are unable to afford the expense of education today. With your support, Project Hope can continue to give deserving children the chance to strengthen themselves, their families and their communities through education你可以来找我.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英文写一篇动物写给人类的作文把自己当成是濒临灭绝的动物、给人类些一份倡议书、急啊、感谢
新爵145123
I was a blue whale hunting by humans, at present, is less than 50, the human and save our bar, protection of the marine, let me happier! !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we are people
扫描下载二维码帮我翻一下这个句子,翻成英文的_百度知道
帮我翻一下这个句子,翻成英文的
在我的家乡,我们一定会吃豆芽,因为豆芽就像太上老君的如意,寓意吉祥如意啊
提问者采纳
In my hometown, we will eat bean sprouts, because of the old king bean sprouts as too, meaning jixiangruyi
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
which means good fortune and good willIn my hometown, we eat bean sprouts, because their shapes are like the scepter of Taishanglaojun
bean sprout
indicating
smoothness and good fortune.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译一下这个句子,翻成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这个句子,翻成英文,谢谢!
您可以委托我进行这次维权行为,你可以把您的著作权证明给我一份,另外我还需要你给我一份委托函“如果可以的话
提问者采纳
and I need you to give me a letter of authorization, you can put your copyright that gave me a copyIf you can, entrust me deal with this matter 请采纳, you can trust me on this legal action
提问者评价
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
If you can, you can give me a your copyright certificate, you can entrust us with the rights of behavior, I also need you to give me a entrust letter, entrust I deal with the matter&quot&quot
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“立项管理”和“结项管理”应该怎么翻成英文?如题,要词组,不要句子,要简练,知道的朋友麻烦帮帮忙,能否麻烦大家翻译的时候告诉我你是怎么得到答案的,是自己翻译的还是大家在各自的工作中已经遇到过的,或是其他。
愣愣愣愣愣愣5u
Project Lauching Management/Project Concluding Management.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Project establish managementProject accomplish management
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 呼吁大家献爱心的句子 的文章

随机推荐