who stay in it for the ride it翻译从中文

第三方登录:谁把这些中文翻译诚英文啊_百度知道
谁把这些中文翻译诚英文啊
baidu./goodjobone/pic//goodjobone/pic/item/40cfe623e890://hiphotos:///goodjobone/pic/item/51bf5ef972b4391.jpg" target="_blank">/goodjobone/pic/item/51bf5ef972b4391.jpg
<a href="http://hiphotos.baidu://hiphotos
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
1.这么多点来,唯一另我不能忘怀的就是家乡那条河.
1.Such many spots come, in addition I cannot only dismiss from mind am hometown that river.
2.我躺在床上,回想起了曾经给过我帮助的人们.
2.I lie down on the bed, recollected has given the people who I help.
3.你还记得你加入我们俱乐部的那一天吗?
3.You also remembered you join our club that one day?
4.太阳给地球温暖,这对于人类很重要.
4.The sun gives the Earth to be warm, this is very important regarding the humanity.
5.最终,那小偷把偷来的所有东西都交给了警察.
5.Finally, that thief all things which stole all has given the police.
6.我们的生命依靠着我们从中获得食物的土地.
6.Our li...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译戴爱玲&刘伟德的歌《Gentleman》,求把英文歌词翻译成中文歌词!!!!_百度知道
求翻译戴爱玲&刘伟德的歌《Gentleman》,求把英文歌词翻译成中文歌词!!!!
提问者采纳
好好先生从不只是在乎那些琐碎;m ma fight until free,陪你一起飞Baby let&#39,so we aiming for the stars开始有多难,together we can fly我一定会紧紧拥抱你;s fly,风雨中相依Be the gentleman that&#39,陪你一起飞Baby let&#39;ll be the one to hold you baby , baby you and I,不让你坠落I&#39:I&#39;ll be the one to catch you when you&#39,你就是我梦中的天使that I always could envision让我无时不刻满怀憧憬To be wifey for my children cuz together we can fly我们组建一个家吧;s fly.在这个冷漠的世界女,宝贝 别放手 我们能走到最后Baby let&#39;re falling from the sky我一定会紧紧抱着你:I never told you how I love you,宝贝 别放手 我们能走到最后Baby let&#39; play on你是我的荣耀, baby hold on we can make it in time宝贝 一起飞吧 就我和你, gently blinded me灰暗得看着一切,我们共谱爱曲Wake up in the morning from the night‘s calm静夜之后的晨曦中醒来And see the sunrise while we stay tall我们站在高处眺望太阳升起Perfect intuition,我是好好先生女;ll be the one to hold you baby ,因为手牵着手就能飞翔Forever you and I on this mission这是我们永远的约定That we call love that define all the wishes也是我们所有的心愿----是爱Yea I&#39,赢得爱的自由I wanna honor who you are,always was so ignorant多么愚蠢Never thought the love that you bring was the best for me我从不仰望你的爱And grew the smarter me,离别会好过一些XX yeahSo bad when I want it but front when I lose it为何偏偏失去时, baby hold on we can make it in time宝贝 一起飞吧 就我和你,只会让自卑蒙住了双眼Nm a gentleman带着感情重新来过,只需要一个你In this cold world,从不敢说出口, baby you and I,不让你坠落I&#39,and watch the skies fall相依仰望天际,not tryna&#39, kept my heart on the other side爱你多深,together we can fly我一定会紧紧拥抱你,we can glide you and I在这生活的舞台,I&#39, I&#39, baby you and I, easier to say goodbye寻找合适的方式;m the loser in this tragedy从不仰望你;re falling from the sky我一定会紧紧抱着你, baby you and I, in this cold world,making scenes at the mall just for the little things在购物中心里,不是暧昧的替代See the other guys you relied on看着你依靠其他人They broke your heart but it grew strong他们伤透了你的心 你却更加的强大We can be ths you need no matter how long做你的好好先生:I&#39,宝贝 别放手 我们能走到最后男,让我们一起翱翔Complicll be the one to catch you when you&#39, baby hold on we can make it in time宝贝 一起飞吧 就我和你,深深藏在心中Lookre my angel one I visioned我有种奇妙的感觉,不管你要我多久I&#39,不妨拿出一点骄傲In my head would be time patient through the fights我有耐心,当自己是悲剧男主角Is fly,才明白想要什么So I turn to the music again只好再次用音乐诉说一切and you turn to your phone and you wish what we had而你用电话来保存这一切will remain in our home from the names we were called你希望过去的美好可以永远留存Never was a gentleman,to begin with be proud我不是什么罗密欧,仰望的星光就有多灿烂Stars fly, always need for a wife我是个好好先生,持久而战On this stage we call life, find our freedom from defeat我都会拼尽全力;m gentleman gentleman you need a gentleman yeah我是好好先生 你需要的一个好好先生I wanna be the one you always can rely on我想成为你永远的依靠Be the one to hold you through the night storm暗夜里陪你, baby hold on we can make it in time宝贝 一起飞吧 就我和你,you&#39I&#39
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
相关专业回答
《Gentleman》
电视剧《爱情公寓4》插曲
歌手:戴爱玲&刘伟德
所属专辑:爱情公寓4 电视原声带
发行时间:
发行公司: sony music
歌词对照:
I wanna be the one you always can rely on
我想成为你可以依靠的人
Be the one to hold you through the night storm
成为为你挡风遮雨的人
Be the gentleman that you need no matter ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
PSY-Gentleman
知不知道啊 为啥要火辣
知不知道啊 为啥要清爽
知不知道啊 似懂不懂你就认
知不知道啊 We Like We We We Like Party
那啥我这个人吧
那啥勇气、霸气、聪气的帅哥
那啥你想听到的想变成为的那个人 明明就是我
Damn! Girl! You so freakin sexy!
Ah Ah Ah Ah~ I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah~ I’m a…
Ah Ah Ah Ah~ I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a mother father gentleman
I’m a mother father gentleman
知不知道啊 为啥要苗条
知不知道啊 为啥要急喘
知不知道啊 达令你快过来一起耍疯
知不知道啊 疯了疯了快疯了快点疯
那啥你的头发、嫩要、大腿、小腿
Good! feeling feeling? Go...
不是这个,是戴爱玲&刘伟德的《Gentleman》
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌及翻译_百度知道
英文歌及翻译
还有翻译《Auld Lary Syne》这首歌。最好帮我写一部英文电影的简介.。拜托啦.一首简单的英文歌和中文翻译
英文电影的简介要是英文的,字数50字
提问者采纳
they will risk everything that matters - family, with a very nervous and worried Charlie tagging along. WDarkness and Honey&quot. When Slade says that &quot.This delightful. He explains in vivid detail the pain thaDonnell,或是一个美丽的解脱  memories seep from my veins 回忆自我的血管渗出  let me be empty or weightless and maybe 让我体内空无一物. Charlie&#39, and would not even let a worthless. They are eyeing Mr. is betraying him to get off the hook, and action, my friend, where Charlie learns how Slade lost his sight, who is now blind. Willis&#39? It is a good family film, in the end, taking pity on Colonel Slade. She, along with thousands of other women. When Slade tricks Charlie into leaving the room to get aspirin, romantic comedy has no hidden surprises.Y.  友谊万岁, he acts very kindly to his relatives and seems to have a new &quot, friends and fortune,&quot,s life. By W. (Philip Seymour Hoffman) know the identity of the culprits. Annie eventually flies to Seattle in a feeble attempt to find him, a student at a private preparatory school. On Christmas Eve?  Having lost his wife to cancer, and that they might have been & is enough to tell the jury who the culprits were, Sam tries to find Jonah and Annie tries to find Ss letter and becomes convinced that she is the one who can fill the void in his father&#39;H he wins over the students, a Baltimore journalist who happens to listen and becomes enchanted by what she hears.  Ms always some reason to feel not good enough 总是有理由说感觉不够好  and it&#39?  怎能忘记旧日朋友: to eat at an If I were the man I was five years ago I&#39, and only Charlie and George Willis Jr;s vultures and thieves at your back 总有贪婪的人和贼跟在身后  the storm keeps on twisting.  The story ends with Charlie being excused from any penalties and expulsions. It is a subtle reminder that no matter how desperate our situation mDonnell), Jonah. After a few minutes of talking, where he questions George Willis, Chris O&#39, Pll find some peace tonight 也许今晚我可以得到一些平静  in the arms of the angel far away from here 在天使的怀里飞离此地  from this dark cold hotel room and the endlessness that you feel 远离黑暗 阴冷的旅馆房间和你惧怕的无穷无尽  you are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie 你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起  you are in the arms of the angel, and drives a Ferrari, the couple, contacts the station asking for Sam&#39, their wonderful performance makes the movie a heart-throb,may you find some comfort here 在天使的怀里愿你能得到安慰  in the arms of the angel, the women in the house will no doubt shed tears over this one, refusing to rat out his classmates over a prank, Charlie convinces Slade not to kill himself, he is facing a very big problem at school, and the sweetheart of Hollywood Meg Rd take a flame ts sensitivity.  The film revolves around Charlie Simms (Chris O&#39. The Headmaster holds a courtroom-like meeting  Angel
——《天使之城》主题曲  spend all your time waiting for that second chance 用你一生的时间等待第二次机会  for the break that will make it ok 因为逃避能使一切更好  there&#39. Tom Hanks.  友谊万岁  We&#39, phones a radio talk-show psychologist and asks for help, she happens to listen to the program and is deeply moved by Sam&#39, delivers a magnificent and truthful speech of how &quot. Naturally,不知道你喜欢哪一部, who complains of his poor vision and resorts to his powerful father to help him weasel out of this jam, Sam Baldwin moves from Chicago to Seattle in an attempt to escape the memories and start a new life, and then commit suicide,你转弯的每一个地方  there&#39, not t help trying every opportunity to approach him. But who cares, stay at an amazing hotel,友谊地久天长  For auld lang syne, Best Picture and Best Adapted Screenplay.
This is a comic movie love story made in 1993, and the songs in it are so beautiful that a thick warm feeling is made to encircle it.  Slade takes Charlie around New York, Jonah reads Annie&#39.  Portions of the movie were filmed on location at the Emma Willard School. But he fails to cast off the deep sorrow because of his deep love for Maggie, and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Sleepless In Seattle embellishes this fundamental truth,朋友  For auld lang snye. Rent the video and buy a box of Ks loyalty is not lost on the Colonel. However, well-appointed husband to assure their daughter&#39.
Sleepless In Seattle allows the romantic to believe that love still heals the broken-heart,&quot. After eating at a fancy restaurant with $24, yelling, the Academy winner, how painful it becomes to us, whose flirtation flies in the face of the sense and sensibility of the age. He comes back to the room to find Slade ready to commit suicide, local aristocrat Lady Gresham, an all-girls school in Tll take a cup of kindness yet for auld lang syne, it is discovered that Charlie&#39, and Slade going back home. It stars Al Pacino, and sticking by his side through thick and thin.45 pistol (M1911), sleep with a beautiful woman. It is here that Slade realizes that Charlie is a very brave and tough person at heart.  举杯痛饮. The Headmaster is on the verge of expelling him, sparks soon fly along with the sharp repartee. His 8-year old son, Gabrielle A at life - as does Charlie. Later. His intellect and arrogance raise her ire - then knock) by Giovanni Arpino and from the 1974 screenplay for the movie Profumo Di Donna by Ruggero Maccari and Dino Risi,心中能不怀想  Should all acquaintance br forgot and days of auld lang syne, you keep on building the lies 暴风雨仍肆虐不止.  The movie was adapted by Bo Goldman from the novel Il Buio E Il Miele (&quot, beyond pride and prejudice, and Jameson, Sam tells his love for his wife, Charlie takes a job over Thanksgiving looking after retired Army officer Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade (Al Pacino), is faced with a terrible dilemma. And of course, Slade s phone number, escape one last time 但那於事无补;s hard at the end of the day 在一日将尽之时觉得难过  i need some distraction or a beautiful release 我需要散散心;s request, who enters the court during the Willis interrogation. He tries to find her, Jonah calls to a radio program and tells the psychiatrist that he hopes his father could find a new wife, and the jury,了无牵挂  l&#39.  《西雅图夜未眠》  Introduction  Sam is an architect in Chicago.J.  Charlie returns to school. As Sam talks about his wife and the love they shared together, bitter mthe great ship&quot. You know precisely what is going to happen, medically retired Army officer,再逃避一次  it&#39,你仍在编织谎言  that make up for all that you lack 以弭补你所欠缺的  it don&#39.  It won the Academy Award for Best Actor (Al Pacino) and was nominated for Best Director, cold hotel room and the endlessness that you feel 远离黑暗 阴冷的旅馆房间和你惧怕的无穷无尽  you are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie 你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起  in the arms of the angel . Slade decides to visit New York City and enlists the help of Charlie Simms to lead him on the trip. Unfortunately, nephew to the very formidable.  At the MC&#39, may you find some comfort here 在天使的怀里愿你能得到安慰  Auld Lary Syne  Should all acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind, Sam and his eight-year-old son Jonah move to Seattle to avoid the sad memories. But when Jane meets the roguish and decidedly non-aristocratic Tom Lefroy, and dreams of doing what was then nearly unthinkable - marrying for love?  《闻香识女人》  Scent of a Woman
is a 1992 film which tells the story of a preparatory school student who takes a job as an assistant ts future social standing?  旧日的朋友岂能忘, N. Annie is a journalist in Baltimore. If ts vision is fine and he received no help from his parents,我就选了几部我比较喜欢的  《成为简奥斯汀》  The year is 1795 and young Jane Austen is a feisty 20-year-old and emerging writer who already sees a world beyond class and commerce, creates hope and fulfills dreams in an age of disillusionment and despair, when Colonel Slade, a restless and independent minded child. Many write letters expressing their admiration of him and some even proposing. Whilst Charlie is leading Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade through New York.00 hamburgers (the Oak Room), the headmaster threatens to expel Charlie if he does not identify those whos easier to believe 会使人更容易相信  in this sweet madness oh this glorious sadness 在这甜蜜的疯狂 光荣的忧伤里  that brings me to my knees 使我颔首屈膝  in the arms of the angel far away from here 在天使的怀里飞离此地  from this dark, her parents are searching for a wealthy. After his wife Maggie died of illness, they all find each other, James Rebhorn. Wisley, who comet make no difference. Now. As Willis claims that his poor eyesight prevents him from coming forward, his sly plan fails when Charlie remembers that Slade was earlier armed with a military C of education and obedience is no more than a rat barge teaching rats to betray friends. It is at this point in the film that Colonel Slade reveals the real reason for his trip to New York. She can&#39, are you ready to be sleepless after watching it tonight. Kimble
Are You Sleepless again Tonight. Charlie is a good person at heart, Annie Reed,同声歌唱友谊地久天长  英文电影有很多, as a prospective match, knowing that George Willis Jr. To earn the money for his flight home for Christmas. Fellow students have played a prank on the school principal, the sly Colonel tangos with a girl,look&quot, may you find some comfort here 在天使的怀里愿你能得到安慰  so tired of the straight line and everywhere you turn 厌倦了走直线. It was directed by Martin Bs statement that he saw three people set up the prank
提问者评价
Thank you very much!
相关专业回答
你的翻译已十分准确,我只做了一些小小的改进,希望你能看出
&Space Oddity&
&奇异空间&
Ground Control to Major Tom,
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校号
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校号
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on.
服下你的蛋白质药片,带上头盔
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校号...
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
《Auld Lary Syne》
Should auld acquaintance be forgot.
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot.
And days o&#039;lang syne?