2015-2016学年高一课标英语周报2016第40期阅读理解B篇翻译

当前解析:第40期 学年高二课标
解题老师:
Task I. Read the text and nil in the blanks.Xie Lei,a Chinese student in London,felt both excited and 1.
before she came to Britain.attending the preparation course before applying for a(n) 2. &course.using the 3.
.paying bus fareliving with a(n) 4.&family.asking the host about some 5. &shocked at the poor grade.copying other people without 6.&&.not trying to 7.&&the authors.planning to join a few 8.&&
Task I.1. nervous & 2. degree & 3. phone / telephone & 4. host5. idioms & 6. acknowledgement & 7. contradict & 8. clubs
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
Task II. Read the text and find the reasons for the facts.& & & & & & & & & & & &Facts1. Xie Lei felt nervous.2. Most foreign students will complete the preparation course.3. Xie Lei made a great effort to get used to the new way of life in the beginning.4. Xie Lei did not understand the people there completely.5. Xie Lei had the chance to learn more about the new culture.6. Xie Lei went to her tutor to ask the reason.7. Xie Lei had no time for social activities.& & & & & & & & & & & &Reasons&&&A. Studying in Britain is quite different from that in their own countries.&&&B. They were different from the listening tapes.&&&C. She got an E for her first e^say.&&&D. She did not know what the future would hold.&&&E. She was living with students from other colleges.&&&F. She had to learn almost everything again.&&&G. She was much too busy with her work.
Task II. 1-D 2-A 3-F 4-B 5-E 6-C 7-G
解题老师:
1. He wanted to know what I thought,which confused me because I thought that the author of the article knew far more than I did. (P38)[分析]①本句是一个主从复合句。②逗号前是主句,逗号后为which引导的定语从句。③主句中包含what引导的从句。④定语从句中包含个because引导的原因状语从句,其中thought后跟that引导的宾语从句,该宾语从句中又含有一个than引导的比较状语从句。[句意]他想要知道的是我所想的是什么。这倒把我弄糊涂了,因为我觉得该文作者所知道的比我多得多。 [仿写]他问我愿不愿意做领舞者。这让我很惊讶,因为我觉得其他跳舞的人跳得比我好得多。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
1. [分析]宾语[仿写]He asked me whether I was willing to be the leading dancer,which surprised me because I thought the other dancers danced far better than I did.
解题老师:
2. I&think it's
important to have a balance between study and a social life,so I'm
going to join a few clubs. (P39)[分析]① 本句是一个由so连接的并列复合句。② 第一个分句中包含一个省略了that的宾语从句;在宾语从句中,it作形式主语,真正的主语是。[句意]我认为学习和社会生活之间的平衡是很重要的,所以我打算参加几个俱乐部。[仿写]我认为通过锻炼来保持健康是很有道理的,所以我打算每天留出半个小时慢跑。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
2. [分析]to have a baance between study and a social life[仿写]I think it makes sense to keep healthy through exercise,so I'm going to set aside half an hour every day for jogging.
解题老师:
[自我归纳]occupy是动词,意为:①占用(空伺、时间等) (句1、句2) ;② (句3) ;③担任(职位) (句4) ;④占据(头脑、思想等) (句5)。
[自我归纳]占领
解题老师:
[即学即练]翻译下面句子。1. Many men still occupy more positions of power than women.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
[即学即练]1. 许多男人仍然比女人担任更多要职。
解题老师:
2. Family photos occupied almost the entire wall.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
2. 家庭照片占用了几乎整面墙。
解题老师:
3. 她的时间全部用在了她的两个孩子身上。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
3. Her time is fully occupied with her two children.
解题老师:
[即学即练]翻译下面句于。1. 这些计划与你的安排一致吗?& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&
[即学即练]1. Do these plans fit in with your arrangements?
解题老师:
2. 他以前从未做过这种工作,我不知道他是否能配合好。& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
2. He's never done this I'm not sure how he'11 fit in.
解题老师:
[即学即练]用适当的关系词完成下面短文。& & & & & & & &London,1 .
is the capital of Great Britain,is an exciting city. Nearly a third of the people living in London today are young families, most of 2.
earn good money which gives them a lot of freedom and independence.& & & & & & & &Thousands of men and women,3. live in towns and villages around the capital,work in London. The traffic going on even during the night never seems to stop. Many foreigners, 4.& have come to live and work in London,find it hard to get used to the noise and the high pace of life there.& & & & & & & &Soho is the main centre for foreign restaurants.This dates back to the 17th century,5.some French Huguenots who had not been allowed to practise their protestant religion in France escaped to England and made their home in Soho.& & & & & & & &Perhaps you may not know that London,6. lies on the river Thames,has a history of nearly two thousand years. The Romans,7.landed in Britain in the first century,made London an important port. London,8. is today one of the largest cities in the world,has developed from this small Roman town called Londinium.
[即学即练]1. which & 2. whom & 3. who & 4. who & 5. when & 6. which & 7. who & 8. which
解题老师:
根据下面各句句意以及所给单词的首字母或汉语提示词,写出该单词的正确形式(每空—词)。1. It's a(n) (安慰) to know that she is safe.
1. comfort &
解题老师:
2. It's impolite to jump the q ! Take your turn like everyone else!
2. queue &
解题老师:
3. All evening her husband (反驳) everything she said.
3. contradicted
解题老师:
4. You can s chicken for beef if you don't like red meat.
4. substitute &
解题老师:
5. The book is highly (推荐) to anyone with an interest in chemistry.
5. recommended &
解题老师:
6. The course will be taught through a series of I and seminars.
6. lectures
解题老师:
7. We gratefully a the contributions of everyone who helped us.
7. acknowledge &
解题老师:
8. It was freezing cold in the cave. His fingers were beginning to turn n.
解题老师:
9. This is only a rough (草稿) 一the finished article will have pictures as well.
解题老师:
用括号内单词的正确形式填空。1. What sort of
(qualify) do you need for the job?
1. qualifications &
解题老师:
2. The team has been training hard in (prepare) for the big game.
2. preparation &
解题老师:
3. Potatoes can provide one-third of our daily
(require) of vitamin C.
3. requirement
解题老师:
用适当的介词或副词填空。1. She fitted with her new colleagues right away.
解题老师:
2. He dreams one day becoming a famous violinist.
2. of/about &
解题老师:
3. Their situation seems to have been very similar ours.
解题老师:
4. We need to apply planning permission to build a garage.
解题老师:
5. A good deal of my time is taken with reading critical essays and reviews.
解题老师:
根据括号内的汉语提示补全下面句子(每空一词,含缩略形式) 。1. It may take a little time to(适应这里的气候) .
1. adapt / adjust to the climate here
解题老师:
2. You’ve done a good job.(继续干下去) !
2. Keep it up
解题老师:
3. && &(就我而言) ,you can do what you like.
3. As far as I'm concerned
解题老师:
4. She &(忙于)volunteer activities these days.
4. is occupied / busy with / occupies herself with
解题老师:
根据下面各句句意以及所给单词的首字母或汉语提示词,写出该单词的正—形式(每空一词) 。1. I don't like seeing animals in
1. cages &
解题老师:
2. The dog suddenly started b loudly at us.
2. barking &
解题老师:
3. The fault was discovered during a(n)
(例行的) check.&
3. routine
解题老师:
4. The price includes hotel and meals. Entertainment is
(可选择的) .
4. optional &
解题老师:
5. I&have an a to make to you — I'm afraid I opened your letter by mistake.
5. apology
解题老师:
用适当的关系词填空。1. Beijing, is China,s capital,is rich in cultural and historic relics.
1 . which &
解题老师:
2. We will put off the picnic until next week, the weather may be better.
解题老师:
3. They went to the Royal Theatre, they saw Ibsen s The Doll“s House”.
解题老师:
4. Peter, had been driving all day,suggested stopping at the next town.
解题老师:
5. The Chairman,s daughter, name is Ann,gave me a patient smile.
解题老师:
6. Tom came to the party in patched jeans,
surprised the other guests,most of
were wearing evening dress.
解题老师:
根据下面各句句意以及所给单词的首字母或汉语提示词,写出该单词的正确形式(每空一词) 。1. Spain is still our most popular holiday d .
1. destination &
解题老师:
2. The country is now being g by the Labour Party.
2. governed &
解题老师:
3. The road and the railway are
(平行的) to each other.
3. parallel &
解题老师:
4. Cheap consumer goods are (充裕的) in this part of the world.
4. abundant &
解题老师:
5. If you,re going to rent out your house while you’re abroad,you' 11&need someone to act as your a &here.
解题老师:
选用方框内合适的短语并用其正确形式填空(每个短语限用一次) 。out of the question,a variety of,concentrate on,settle in1. He &the flying and spoke very little.
1. concentrated on &
解题老师:
2. We want to hear the opinions of&people.
2. a variety of
解题老师:
3. We only moved house last week and we haven't yet.
3. settled in &
解题老师:
4. Taking a holiday then is
. You'11&have to arrange it for some other time.
4. out of the question
练习册名称:2016年英语周报高二新课标31-50期
年级:高二
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:新课标版高一外研英语周报第40期答案_百度知道
高一外研英语周报第40期答案
9。C项中的differences指下文提到的伊娃和“我”的种种不同.。 语法填空,410 km可知, we senior students can usemobile phones in school but we must use them properly.,Fabergé制作的复活节彩蛋很受王室的欢迎.. get poor grade .However,再根据1999年《时代周刊》对他的评价helped the once unvoiced可知。but一词的转折说明家长不“喜欢(like)”你的衣服.。36. to make one or two Eastereggs every year和第五段的FiftyImperial Fabergé eggs weremade可知..;t believe his ears . describing。根据上文的go to university和下文的have a good education可知,青少年的压力很大一部分来自对学业的“担忧(worries)”。56。67。标题归纳题。根据第一段的Halley guessed that this bright comet would return in 1758 or 1759,“更喜欢(prefer)”体育和音乐. ,“尽管(although)”这些争吵充满压力. all the money that we hope toraise 。5。综上所述的各种压力都是青少年曾经遇到的“问题(problems)”.。39。根据下文探讨青少年的压力可知。53,故填that &#47. the better student . F。根据第四段的The royal family loved the first egg ,青少年对家长们说的在校学习是一生中最快乐的时光表示“不认同(disagree)”.
One possible version,该图书馆希望收回华盛顿总统借阅的书,故填had served。根据上文的want you to go to university可知,家长告诉青少年拥有良好教育有多么“重要(important)”。且teaching作学说讲时常作复数。根据第三段的The hunter couldn&#39。细节理解题. B. even if she ,家长不让你“改变(change)”头发的颜色. C.学年下学期高一外研第40期参考答案及解析Book 3 Module 5 参考答案及部分解析参考答案1-5 BCBAB
6-10ACBCC 11-15 AACCA
16-20CABAC
21-25 BCBDA
26-30ABBCB31-35 DADDD
36-40GCEBF41-45 BCBDA
46-50DCDDB51-55 ACCBB
56-60 ABDDB61. D。B 篇 (科普知识)本文是说明文,作为回报。32。考查非谓语动词. A. . that &#47.. C,本段是对彗星的描述,Trent高中的学生通过举办半程马拉松比赛募集善款来支持Have a Heart运动,两位英国老师超越了2005年由两位德国人乘坐嘟嘟车旅行的最远记录。第二段的No one will ever know why they weren&#39。49,此段假设青少年不喜欢“在校学习(studying)”。细节理解题。根据下文的findingout who you are可知.。细节理解题. B。41,华盛顿总统借的两本书只允许外借不超过一个月。52。65.. B.。推理判断题,与家长争吵是因为想要自己做“决定(decisions)”。24,故overtaken此处与beaten意思最接近.
73. Some students saythat mobile phones help them keep in touch with their family and make it easierto download studying materials,故填形容词influential. C。50; which. D,华盛顿借的那两本书至今仍然找不到。设空处引导限制性定语从句. B,理查德和尼克的旅行虽然充满危险但却十分有意义.。43。根据下文的you areold enough to make your own 。根据第一段的As part of popular support for this movement 。根据下文的arguments about 。48。根据第一段的liked their slow style of playing which allowed them to sing along。考查形容词。总览全文可知。6,家长希望青少年考试考“好(well)”.。break the ice本意是“打破沉默”。从行文结构看最可能是一篇新闻报道,一旦卡拉OK响起.,应填名词.,但他们都是“成长(growing up)”和寻找自我的一部分. A. my brother did,由此可知。根据第二段Inoue说的I simply putthings that we already have together. 可知:话题. A. teachings,替华盛顿还给该图书馆.。 七选五,网购了一本书. D....,修饰exercises和habits. A。45。1.。根据上文的karaoke comes out and people&#39. D. B. D。根据第四段的On October 5。设空处指代前面的Taoistway of living。篇章结构题.. D。根据上一句的become close和下一句的have so much to talk about可知.. 。推理判断题。推理判断题。29.。根据下文的pressure on you to do well in exams可知; which。词义猜测题,作者希望知道青少年是如何处理这些压力并使得生活“更加简单(simpler)”。C篇 (现代技术)本文是记叙文. B.. B,买下这颗金蛋的人认为它既漂亮又值钱:A篇 (人际关系)本文是应用文。F项中的One reason与下一句的The other reason相呼应。2,哈雷对他曾经看到的彗星会在75年后再次光临地球的预测是正确的,故填It. B。30。推理判断题,且有物主代词his修饰。最后一段的问句是对本段主旨句People today remain attracted by this comet的进一步说明——人们对哈雷彗星的着迷使得人们对它的研究和探索从未终止. will go to Have a Heart可知. E. . What&#39. the。考查名词. This same bright comet returned right on time可知。词义猜测题. ,青少年不愿别人把他们当孩子一样“看待(treated)”。“家长认为学业很重要”和“青少年不认同这种观点”之间是转折关系。推理判断题:71,理查德和尼克驾驶嘟嘟车环游世界是为了唤起人们对教育的重视并帮助他们。考查冠词,弗农山庄的工作人员闻讯后.as
78. A.。B篇 (历史)本文是记叙文,他们希望借此唤起人们对教育的重视。22,而彗星的出现又总是巧合地与一些大灾难同时发生.是固定搭配。文章出处题. D、物质组成以及运动速度等可知. 可知。文章介绍了卡拉OK机器的发明者Daisuke Inoue。考查语态。根据第一段的found a beautiful egg和第二段的confident he could find a buyer for the egg可知。70. B.
did → does
76。精心准备聚会装扮是为了外表“漂亮(beautiful)”.。serve所表示的动作发生在从句谓语动作became之前,人们的羞涩心理也随之消失. Trent High Schoolhave decided to organize a half-marathon 。细节理解题。考查介词,他们想要“独立(independence)”.是固定搭配。40。美国第一任总统华盛顿借书未还.
It。 完形填空. describing
66。主旨大意题。64. .;s worse. An only thing . A.
77;s shyness goes away可知。21. influential.. B. D, Washington borrowed和The books were due back on November 2可知。段落大意题..
recent → recently80。be known as 。推理判断题。violence与avoid之间是被动关系.. to be
62., they can learn more about the world byreading news through mobile phones.,在社交聚会中。66。42。68。考查时态。根据第五段的Talking about their motivation和第六段的raise awareness of education projects可知.
75。根据最后一段的And the two original library books。7.。28.。consider sb,此处指卡拉OK使人们放松。文章是对哈雷彗星的介绍,故选but. 可知. C。细节理解题,故填teachings. D. B.,就会“陷入(get into)”麻烦中, which can do harm to their health、沿路以及终点线的横幅上对赞助者的名字进行宣传。文章主要围绕一颗法贝热皇家复活节彩蛋被发现的故事展开叙述。33.had served
63。27。25:话题. A.,故用A项内容作为标题最恰当。McCarthy深知法贝热皇家复活节彩蛋的历史, some students may becomeaddicted to playing games on mobile phones. D. G. The last Fabergé egg I know sold for $18:61。由倒数第二段可知? No one knows where they are可知,他很看好这颗金蛋. Who would consider patenting somethinglike that 可知。推理判断题.In my opinion。根据第二段可知。3,古代人对每隔75年彗星出现在空中的记载可追溯到公元前467年。根据本段的never took them back以及下文出现的borrowed一词可知。4。book与describe之间是逻辑上的主谓关系.. provide accompaniment to his favorite songs可知.:家庭本文是议论文。写作手法题。细节理解题, others hold the view that mobilephones should be banned in school.influential
70. .,接下来作者提供了几种华盛顿总统未能还书的原因.,D项“教全世界唱歌的人”最符合本文主旨;t returned为本段主题句。59,赞助者可以获得被大众知晓的机会.部分解析阅读理解. my dad recent 。60,500 kilometres和passed the record for a tuk-tuk journey of 37..,他一点都不遗憾没有获得他的发明的专利权.。英国两位老师驾驶嘟嘟车环游世界。根据下文的perhapsyou don&#39. the
64,且在从句中作主语。推理判断题。D篇 (旅游与交通)本文是说明文,故古时的人们认为哈雷彗星是一颗不祥之星. that &#47.
better → best79. D。设空处作介词of的宾语;t agree可知.. C.。31. wants me go 。69。从第三段介绍彗星的形状..;s not true,意为“有影响的”。35。62. teachings
65。由倒数第三段可知,意为“作为……而闻名”. grade → grades72。 [选做题参考答案及解析]参考答案1-5 DBCAA
6-10 DCDAA解析A篇 (社会)
本文是说明文。57. D.. . C。23. C。根据第二段的have travelled 37. Besides。38. had served.5 millionin 2007可知。推理判断题. be avoided
68,故用动词-ing形式describing作伴随状语。作者描述了她与性格迥异的伊娃因共同的爱好成为好友的故事. B. to be sth. to be:人际关系本文是记叙文。G项中的similarinterests和different分别与上文的one important thing in common和下文的different相呼应,故填be avoided。推理判断题。63. ,这封信主要是写给企业的。根据第三段描述旅途中的遭遇和第四段尼克所说的we are happy to have experienced 。考查代词; which短文改错。根据下文的let us know how you solve them可知. so hard as ,再根据最后一段他拍卖这颗金蛋却不告诉公众最后的成交价格可知. from what time . B. A. C。设空处作表语。本文介绍了卡拉OK机器的发明者DaisukeInoue。37.,商人邀请Inoue同行是为了让他演奏乐曲以便跟着唱。34。家长们说学校时光最美好是因为他们很容易“忘记(forget)”青少年时期充满压力的生活,文章主要围绕一颗法贝热皇家复活节彩蛋被发现的故事展开叙述。47.,当一心想要高价卖掉这颗金蛋的寻宝者听说金蛋如此值钱时应该是很惊讶。58.,意为“认为某人是……”.。文章是一封向企业寻求慈善资助的请求信. They argue that using mobile phones too muchmay have a bad effect on their studies。如果不按照家长所说的做。54.. C.。根据第三段的to ask if your company和第四段的hoping that the company which sponsors us可知. to your new 。考查关系词. A。8。E项中的this指代上一句伊娃和“我”都喜欢旅游。考查非谓语动词.. as。Hangu Pass是专有名词.。根据本段的中心词appearance和准备聚会服装的例子可知。10,故其前用定冠词the。细节理解题。文章探讨了青少年所面临的来自父母的压力。本文介绍了英国两位老师驾驶嘟嘟车环游世界的经历!
74. D.,这里指华盛顿总统225年前从图书馆借的两本书至今未归还. A. B。James MacDonald在第三段承诺在选手的号码牌。青少年时期与家长的争吵几乎包括“所有的事(everything)”,伊娃和“我”有着很深的友谊。51,累计罚金达30万美元. waste your time in ,希望借此唤起人们对教育的重视. be avoided。44。55,应用过去完成时。46. D。26:Recently our class had a heated discussionabout whether students should use mobile phones in school. or it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语周报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语周报2015 2016 的文章

随机推荐