SHAUNA MARSHALL
HASTINGS COLLEGE OF THE LAW
200 McAllister Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Telephone:
Facsimile:
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
BETTY DUKES, PATRICIA SURGESON, CLEO PAGE, CHRISTINE KWAPNOSKI, DEBORAH GUNTER, KAREN WILLIAMSON AND EDITH ARANA, on behalf of themselves and all others similarly situated,
Plaintiff,
WAL-MART STORES, INC.,
Defendant Case No. C-01-2252 MJJ
DECLARATION OF MARTHA KETTLE IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFFS’ MOTION FOR CLASS CERTIFICATION I, Martha Kettle, declare:
I make this statement on the basis of my personal knowledge, and, if called as a witness, could and would testify competently to the fac
正在加载中,请稍后...under the penalty of
为免无效之虞
China strongly opposes the practice of interfering in other's internal affairs under the pretext of the death penalty issue.
中方坚决反对利用死刑问题干涉他国内政的做法。
In the unlikely event that the original ball was found outside the water hazard, the player must continue with the dropped ball under penalty of one stroke (Rule 26-1). (Revised)
原始球不大可能在水障碍外被发现,球员必须在被罚一杆(规则26-1)的情况下用所抛的球继续比赛。(修正)
those who are sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment, who are undergoing criminal detention or who are under public surveillance without the additional penalty of deprivation of political rights;
被羁押,正在受侦查、起诉、审判,人民检察院或者人民法院没有决定停止行使选举权利的;
As his testimony began, the president, in response to a question from Ms. Jones' attorneys, stated that he understood he was providing his testimony under the penalty of perjury.
The charge of inciting to overthrow the ruling system carries the death penalty under article 130 of Qatar's penal code.
In Mr Swinney's letter to the Chancellor, he said he was "particularly concerned" about the introduction of the under-occupancy penalty, saying this would affect more than 100, 000 in Scotland.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:请大家帮帮忙,帮我翻译以下的文件,谢谢了,着急呀!!_百度知道
请大家帮帮忙,帮我翻译以下的文件,谢谢了,着急呀!!
A.Document title:Document #, that the above-listed document(s) appear to be genuine and to relate tyear)CityStateZip CodeSocial Security #I attest, under penalty of perjury.Document Title!, of the document(s). Updating and Reverification.A Lawful Permanent Resident (Alien #) AAn alien authorized to work until(Alien # or Admission #)is eligible to work in the United States:Document #. If employee&#39, that I am (check one of the following), Zip Code)Date(month&#47:Expiration Date(if any), under penalty of perjury. (State employment agencies may omit the date the employee began employment. Examine one document from List A ORexamine one document from List B and one from List C: A citizen or national of the United StatesA Lawful Permanent Resident (Alien #) AAn alien authorized to work until(Alien # or Admission #)
Section 2,感激不尽,麻烦各位大师帮我翻译下:Issuing authority. Employer Review and Verification.To be completed and signed by employer, under penalty of perjury:CERTIFICATION - I attest, provide the information below for the document that establishes current emday/day/year)Section 3;or fines for false statements oruse of false documents in connection with thecompletion of this form:这是一份表格.To be completed and signed by employer!, that I have examined the document(s) presented by the above-named employee, State, as listed on the reverse of this form, City. #Date of Birth(month&#47, numbers previous grant of work authorization has expired, ifany!. New Name(if applicable)B:Document #: Last
Middle Initial
Maiden NameAddress(Street Name and Number)Apt, that the employee began employment on (month/year) (if applicable)C;year)(中间是要添的空格)and that to the best of my knowledge the employeeI attest, and record the title. Date of rehire(month&#47,让我填:I am aware that federal law provides forimprisonment and&#47.)Signature of Employer or Authorized RepresentativePrint NameTitleBusiness or Organization NameAddress(Street Name and Nday/day&#47Print Name!Expiration Date (if any), that I am (check one of the following):Expiration Date(if any)
因为这个是要填空的,所以希望各位在翻译的时候要对应的翻译,谢谢
提问者采纳
在记录下文件的名称,上面所列与该雇员名字有关的文件是真实的,并签字)A:姓名中间名。在伪证罪受罚的条件下,城市。文件名程;年);印刷正楷,号码(这是美国移民局的表格)正开印刷体;我是,退休日期(如有)C,号码和有效日期(若有的话);这是就我对该雇员所知最好的情况: A#授权工作到--的侨民(侨民号码#和许可号码)在美国工作是合格的(国家劳工部门可能略去雇用开始日期),该雇员开始雇用是在(月&#47,邮编)日起(月&#47。文件名称签发机关文件号码有效日期(若有的话)文件号码有效日期(若有的话)证明;我是(选下列之一)-美国公民和国籍-合法的永久居民(侨民#)A 号码-授权工作到--(侨民#和许可#)部分2 雇主审核和确认由雇主完成并签字,我宣誓;或罚款,州,提供下列为建立现在雇用合格所需的文件,新名字(如使用),如果雇员的先前批准的工卡已经到期;B:我检查过有上述名字雇员的文件;日&#47:我知道;地址(街道;日&#47。雇主或授权代表的签字,我发誓,若是用假文件完成表格,从A 查出一个文件:(选下列之一)合法的永久居民(侨民号码);年)部分3 信息更新和在确认(由雇主填完:名字头衔商号或机关名称,或从B和C查出一个文件。按本表背面所列的;日&#47,我宣誓,按联邦法要提出监禁和&#47:第一个字母婚前名字地址(街道名和号码)房间号生日(月/文件号码;在伪证罪受罚的条件下;年)城市州邮编社会安全号码在伪证罪受罚的条件下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Print Name: Last 大写的姓
Middle Initial教名缩写
Maiden Name 教名
Address地址
(Street Name and Number)号码,街道
Apt. # 公寓号
Date of Birth出生日期月日年
(month/day/year)
State 国家
Zip Code 邮编
Social Security #工卡号
I attest, under penalty of perjury, that I am (check one of the following): 身份是,选择以下并打勾
A citizen or national of the United States公民
A Lawful Permanent Resident (Alien #) A 永居/号码
An alien authorized to work until 工签/号码
(Alien # or Admission #)
Section 2. Employer Review and Verification.工作经历
To be completed and signed by employer. Examine one docu...
Middle Initial中间名 (中国人一般没有)Maiden Name 本家姓名 (外国女人结婚后与丈夫姓, 这里添结婚的姓)I attest, under penalty of perjury, that I am (check one of the following): 宣誓不做伪证
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 under color of law 的文章

随机推荐