Believe that youi will believemeet什么意思

这个利比利亚网友的来信是什么意思?_百度知道
这个利比利亚网友的来信是什么意思?
And I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my
refugee status and deplorable condition, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend (Monday James) who is the Rev of the (Calvary Chapel Outreach Fellowships Ms hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, truthful and a man of vision, i have
my late father&#39.让我给她汇钱,) here in the camp. My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i think it is a good question to ask,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women&#39, ts deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later.i do not have a phone but i will like you to call me with the
Reverend Telephone number (+221-768-420-761 )
When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, i have give my life to you, that I am not qualified to claim the money.s dollars) in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin.Please listen to this, because when he was alive He deposited 6.
I don&#39:My Dearest . Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust betray me, they said i should look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum or transferring it in your account in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to meet with you or you can come over here to pick me over there with you and continue my life and education. I have two reasons for choosing you. I like honest and understanding people原文如下, please don&#39.s dollars(Six million five hundred thousand u. And i believe knowing you will bring hope bt have any relative now or brother. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon,Here in camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays, i chooses you because it is the will of God, The day i went into the dating site i find you i first prayed over it and ask God to give me a very good person and with trust i decided to write you and i also i believe that it is the will of God,How are you today and how about your condition of good hearth which is very important to me before any other things.5million u
Please i will like you to forward to me your full contact adress so that i will give you the bank contactMean while i will like you to call me today by 2pm my time GMT,waiting to here from you soon.I am waiting to hear good news from you soon, and have a wonderful day.Here is my fathers pictures
i will send
the bank contact to you once i hear from you and here is more of my pictures , like i said i have a lot to tell you.Thanks. if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger.I will like to hear your sweet voice today
提问者采纳
不用理了吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 that i will lose you 的文章

随机推荐