the war iit s over noww谁唱的?

莎拉布莱曼的一千零一夜MV中,the war is over合唱的男歌手是谁啊?_百度知道
莎拉布莱曼的一千零一夜MV中,the war is over合唱的男歌手是谁啊?
提问者采纳
卡珊艾尔撒希尔(Kazem Al-Sahir)The War Is Over传达出要以爱解决冲突的讯息,莎拉布莱曼与伊拉克歌手卡珊艾尔撒希尔的歌声在甘乃迪悠扬的小提琴伴奏中,精巧而感人地融合在一起。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
莎拉布莱曼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The War Is Over 歌词_百度知道
The War Is Over 歌词
提问者采纳
The War Is Over歌手;m coming home againTo you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
war的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求the war is over 完整歌词_百度知道
求the war is over 完整歌词
m coming home againPure moments of thoughtThis war is over now I feel I&#39:sarah brightman
专辑;s wayFields of sensationA cry in the dark Hope is on the horizonWith a reason to stayAnd living for a brand new dayIn Morning dewA glorious scene came throughLike war is over nowI feel I&#39the war is over
歌手:harem
My statues are fallingLike feathers of snowTheit voices are callingIn a whispering worldWaiting for morning glowHeaven is callingFrom a rainy shoreCounting wounded lights fallinginto their dreamsStill searching for an open doorIn mornig dewA glorious scene came throughSarah BrightmanLike war is over now Pure moments of thoughtIn the meaning of loveThis war is over nowI feel i'm coming home againAn arrow of freedomIs piercing my heartBreaking chains of emotionGive a moment to prayFor lost innocence to find it'm coming home againArabic singingIn morning dewA glorious scene came throughLike war is over nowI feel I'm coming home againPure moments of thoughtIn the meaning of loveThis war is over now I feel I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Gorillaz - Dirty Harry
I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
Cos all I do is dance
Cos all I do is dance
I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
No, they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
Cos all I do is dance
Cos all I do is dance
In my backpack
I got my act right
In case you act quite difficult
And yo is so weakin'
With anger and discontent
Some are seeking and searching like me, moi
I'm a peace-loving decoy
Ready for retaliation
I change the whole occasion to a pine ...
war的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The War Is Over (Sleepers - Epilogue) 歌词_百度知道
The War Is Over (Sleepers - Epilogue) 歌词
提问者采纳
Kristian Draude://music, Patrick BenznerSolo violin:Scott Walker专辑: Nigel KennedyMy statures are fallingLike feathers of snowTheir voices are callingIn a whispering worldWaiting for the morning glowHeaven is callingFrom rainy shoresCounting wounded lights fallingInto their dreamsStill searching for an open doorIn morning dewA glorious scene came throughLike war is over nowI feel I'm coming home againPure moments of thoughtIn the meaning of loveThis war is over nowI feel I&#39歌曲名.baidu://m coming home againPure moments of thoughtIn the meaning of loveThis war is over nowI feel I'm coming home againTo youm coming home againPure moments of thoughtIn the meaning of loveThis war is over nowI feel I&#39: 67-70Sarah Brightman - The War Is OverMusic
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
war的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the war is over的歌词?
The War Is Over 结束战争 My statures are falling 我的身体在降落 Like feathers of snow 像雪般的羽毛 Their voices are calling 他们在呼唤 In a whispering world 在一个搬弄是非的世界里 Waiting for the morning glow 等待早晨的阳光 Heaven is calling 天堂在召唤 From rainy shores 来自雨中的海岸 Counting wounded lights falling 数着受伤的心灵坠落 Into their dreams 在他们的梦里 Still searching for an open door 依然寻找那扇开敞的门 In morning dew 清晨的露珠里 A glorious scene came through 经历了光荣的场面 Like war is over now 如战争结束了般 I feel I'm coming home again 我感到自己又回家了 Pure moments of thought 纯洁的思念瞬间 In the meaning of love 在爱的意义中 This war is over now 这场战争已经结束 I feel I'm coming home again 我感到自己又回家了 An arrow of freedom 自由之箭 Is piercing my heart 刺穿我的心 Breaking chains of emotion 打破情感镣链 Give a moment to pray 给予瞬间去祈祷 Lost innocence to find its way 为找到出路而失去无辜 Fields of sensation 情感之野 A cry in the dark 黑夜里的一声哭泣 Hope is on the horizon 希望就在眼前 With a reason to stay 留下的原因 And living for a brand new day 是为了一种崭新的生活 What A Wonderful World 多么美好的世界 I see trees are green,red roses,too 我看见树的翠绿和玫瑰的红艳 I see them bloom for me and you 她们为你我而绽放 And I think to myself 我心中想着 What a wonderful world 多么美好的世界啊 I see skies of blue and clouds of white 我看到了蓝天与白云 The bright blessed day 明亮、幸福的一天 The dark says good night 夜晚向人们道晚安 And I think to myself 我心中想着 What a wonderful world 多么美好的世界啊 The colors of the rainbow 彩虹的颜色 So pretty in the sky 在天空中多么美丽 Are also on the faces of people going by 那些过往的行人脸上也是 I see friends shaking hands 我看到朋友互相握手 Saying "how do you do?" 说着最近好吗 They're really saying "I love you" 他们是真心的爱着彼此 I hear babies cry,I watch them grow 我听着婴儿哭泣,看着他们长大 They learn much more 他们学习着许多 Than I'll never know 我从不知道的事物 And I think to myself 我心中想着 What a wonderful world 多么美好的世界啊 What You Never Know 你从不知道 What you never know won't hurt you 你从不知道我不会伤害你 What you never know won't lie 你从不知道我不会对你说谎 What you never know won't desert you 你从不知道我不会责罚你 What you never know won't say goodbye 你从不知道我不会对你说再见 What you never know won't hurt you 你从不知道我不会伤害你 What you never know won't lie 你从不知道我不会对你说谎 What you never know won't desert you 你从不知道我不会放弃你 What you never know won't make you cry 你从不知道我不会让你哭泣 What you never know 你从不知道 What you never,never,never 你从不,从不,从不 What you never know 你从不知道 What you never know won't hurt you 你从不知道我不会伤害你 What you never know won't lie 你从不知道我不会对你说谎 What you never know won't desert you 你从不知道我不会放弃你 What you never know - unless you try 你从不知道,除非你哭泣 What you never know won't hurt you 你从不知道我不会伤害你 It's A Beautiful Day 美好的一天 With every new day 随着每一个新的日子 Your promises fade away 你的诺言逐渐凋谢 It's a fine day to see 看起来是一个好日子 Though the last day for me 即使对我来说是最后一天 It's a beautiful day 也是一个美好的一天 Un bel di,vedremo Le varsi un fil di fumo Sull'e stremo con fin del mare E poi la nave appare With every new day 随着每一个新的日子 Your promises fade away 你的诺言逐渐凋谢 It's a fine day to see 看起来是一个好日子 Though the last day for me 即使对我来说是最后一天 It's a beautiful day 也是一个美好的一天 It's the last day for me 对我来说是最后一天 It's a beautiful day 也是一个美好的一天
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 it s over now 的文章

随机推荐