两种翻译,给杰克和露丝的情歌看你的鼻子

在《泰坦尼克号》里,莱昂纳多还对露丝说:“如果你跳下去,我就跟着跳下去。”十多年后,在《盗梦空间》里,莱昂纳多对梅尔就成了“如果你跳下去,我是不会跟着你一起跳的。”你看,男人成熟后,就不会再相信爱情这回事儿了~~ 的翻译是:In the Titanic, Leonardo also Ruth said, "If you jump I'll follow on. "More than 10 years later, in the inception, Leonardo Mayer became" If you jump, I will not follow you together. "You know, men at maturity, they no longer believe in love this thing ~~ 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在《泰坦尼克号》里,莱昂纳多还对露丝说:“如果你跳下去,我就跟着跳下去。”十多年后,在《盗梦空间》里,莱昂纳多对梅尔就成了“如果你跳下去,我是不会跟着你一起跳的。”你看,男人成熟后,就不会再相信爱情这回事儿了~~
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In the "Titanic", the Leonardo also Ruth said: "If you jump, I went to jump off." Ten years later, in "Pirates of the dream space", Leonardo on the plum Seoul has become "If you jump, I will not jump along with you." You see, men mature, they will not believe the love child of a thing ~ ~
In the Titanic, Leonardo also Ruth said, "If you jump I'll follow on. "More than 10 years later, in the inception, Leonardo Mayer became" If you jump, I will not follow you together. "Look man has grown, won't believe this thing ~ ~
In the Titanic, Leonardo also Ruth said, "If you jump I'll follow on. "More than 10 years later, in the inception, Leonardo Mayer became" If you jump, I will not follow you together. "You know, men at maturity, they no longer believe in love this thing ~~
In the movie Titanic, Leonardo also to Ruth said: "If you go down, I followed him. " More than 10 years later, in the series of dreams, Leonardo to space would become the "If you go, I will not follow you look pathetic. " You see, men mature, you no longer believe in love this happened the ~~
In "the Titanic Number" in, Leonardo also said to the dew silk that,“If you jump, I with am jumping.” After more than ten years, in "Rob Dream Space" in, Leonardo you has become to the plum “if you jump, I cannot jump together with you.” You looked that, after man mature, could not again believe lov
相关内容&a1. 在职期间,协助采购总监完成中国区的塑胶原料供应商的资格评选工作,并建立中国区合格供应商系统,为公司在采购价格的管理上打下良好基础。 1. During one's term, assists raw material for plastics supplier's qualifications evaluation work which purchases the inspector general to complete the Chinese area, and establishes the Chinese area qualified supplier system, builds the good foundation for the company in the purchase price managemen & a国际货运代理 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们可以自学例如阅读英语书刊等等 We may study independently for example reading English books and periodicals and so on & a我们班的学生人数为70 Our class's student population is 70 & abut I constantly On line on site 但恒定I在线在站点 & a对于第一次离开家的我而言 Speaking of first time leaves the family I & a代理记账服务费调整函 The proxy keeps accounts the service fee adjustment letter & apudddles 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请输入您需要翻译的文本!I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. Please input the text which you need to translate! I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. & aIN ENGLISH MEANS YOU CANT MEET OCCASIONALLY SOME "BELLE" TO RELAX. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? 在英国手段您伪善言辞集会偶尔地某些“佳丽”放松。 您是否了解? & awallpic wallpic & a股骨滑车 Thighbone pulley & a房屋分层分户平面图 House lamination minute household horizontal plan & ayou say you believe あぃbut do not give me a chance 您说您相信あぃ,但不给我机会 & a系统管理员 System manager & a收集信息,制作表格,填写相关内容 Collection information, manufacture form, filling in related content & a灌装成套设备 Fills fits out a set of equipment & aNEVERFULL NEVERFULL & aYears of sword, and once they leave a legacy! 几年剑,并且,一旦他们离开遗产! & aSunny Lime 晴朗的石灰 & a曾经有一段真诚的爱情放在我面前我没有去珍惜,等到失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过如此 Once some section of sincere love placed in front of me I not to go to treasure, when lost time I only then ruded awakening, the world the most painful matter not crossed so & aHai Bao welcomes every friend with open arms and a sweet smile Hai堡欢迎每个朋友以开放胳膊和甜微笑 & a接下来,我们有请it上台发言 Meets down, our invited it comes on stage the speech & aThis disclaimer is freely entered into by me and I hereby declare that I will not hold Atlantis, 这声明是自由地加入入由我,并且我特此宣称我不会举行亚特兰提斯, & aTo love others , you gotta love yourself first . So do we have to turn gay or lesbian first ?? 要爱其他,您得到首先爱自己。 如此我们必须转动快乐或女同性恋者第一执行 & aif we had babies they would look like you,It’d be so beautiful if that came true 。。。” 如果我们有婴孩他们将看,如您,它很美丽,如果那来了真实。。。” & a在下午我们去了天安门广场。这里有许多人在升旗 We have gone to the Tiananmen Square in the afternoon.Here has many people to hoist a flag & a这他妈的什么 This his mother's any & a我们总共花了5小时上山.当我们到了山顶,天在已经黑了 We altogether spent for 5 hours to climb mountains. When we arrived the summit, the day in has already been black & a我叫玛丽亚,是一名老师,还兼任基督教堂的翻译圣经工作,认识你很高兴,我们可以成为好朋友! My name am Maria, is a teacher, but also holds a concurrent post the Christ church translation Holy Bible work, knew you are very happy, we may become the friend! & abackpart backpart & asee U later IRAN 看U最新伊朗 & aStudents trace, count,and color circles. 学生踪影、计数和色环。 & a你英语是不是也不是很好啊 Is your English is not very good & a原来爱已不在 Original love already not in & aClimate sat find entertainment 气候坐的发现娱乐 & a保护易感人群 Protects the easy feeling crowd & a强群 Strong group & a我来到大学生活还不错。可是呢。寝室没有热水。是很苦恼的事。每天还得去提水。郁闷。你的学校怎么样?过的还习惯吗?有没有想家? I arrive the university life to be also good.But.The bedroom does not have the hot water.Is the very worried matter.Every day also must go to draw water.Melancholy.Your school how? Crosses is also familiar with? Has misses homeland? & a和发生冲突 With has the conflict & ahippopotamus 河马 & a常州凯发动力机械有限公司 Changzhou Triumphant Motive force Machinery Limited company & a因为这天的月亮最圆 Because this day moon is roundest & athree main groups of There are: animal and vegetable oils and mineral. 三个主要小组那里是: 动物和菜油和矿物。 & a会打扰你睡觉的 Can disturb you to sleep & a我亲爱的老婆我爱你到永远 My dear wife I loves you to forever & a  And the cars! N everyone drives. We used to walk five miles to school every day, even in winter. But now we don't. And in school, the children don't have to think anymore. In math class, for example, we used to add, subtract, multiply and divide in our heads. Kids don't use in   并且汽车! 再没有步行; 大家驾驶。 我们曾经每天走五英哩到学校,甚而在冬天。 但我们现在不。 并且在学校,孩子不必须再认为。 在算术类,例如,我们在我们的头曾经补充说,减去,倍增和划分。 孩子不再使用他们的头; 反而,他们使用计算器(计算器)。 & a没有收到我的答复 他又给我写了信 Has not received me to answer he wrote a letter to me & a然后穿上校服 Then puts on the school uniform & a你可以装扮这些可怕的东西 You may dress up these fearful things & a小姐,听说你英语很好,那我们比比如何 正在翻译,请等待...
& a张小姐,听说你英语很好,那我们比比如何 正在翻译,请等待...
& ain accordance with relevant government rules and regulations 与相关的政府规则和章程 & aIf you left,i will take good care of myself..... 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLife was difficult for the family then but things have got better and better over the years 生活为家庭是困难的然后,但事有更好并且改善多年来 & alengths in this bundle 长度在这捆绑 & a在《泰坦尼克号》里,莱昂纳多还对露丝说:“如果你跳下去,我就跟着跳下去。”十多年后,在《盗梦空间》里,莱昂纳多对梅尔就成了“如果你跳下去,我是不会跟着你一起跳的。”你看,男人成熟后,就不会再相信爱情这回事儿了~~ In "the Titanic Number" in, Leonardo also said to the dew silk that,“If you jump, I with am jumping.” After more than ten years, in "Rob Dream Space" in, Leonardo you has become to the plum “if you jump, I cannot jump together with you.” You looked that, after man mature, could not again believe lov &在电影《泰坦尼克号》里,杰克刚进一等仓,杰克亲露丝的手的那几句对话,中文翻译_百度知道
在电影《泰坦尼克号》里,杰克刚进一等仓,杰克亲露丝的手的那几句对话,中文翻译
我有更好的答案
你给说一下啊,我找不到那个电影
我在那些五分钱电影里看到过 一直都想试试看
完成任务而已
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
泰坦尼克号的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:翻译英语句子_百度知道
翻译英语句子
提问者采纳
把ROSE的鼻子展现出来
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
翻译:回家吧,乔。并且向罗斯展示你的鼻子希望帮助到你,满意望采纳!
来自团队:
为您推荐:
翻译英语的相关知识
其他5条回答
  回家啦,乔,  去给露丝看看你的鼻子。
简,回家吧,把你的矮子给玫瑰看看。
回去吧,乔,让罗斯看看你的鼻子!
回家吧,乔。让罗斯看看你的鼻子。
翻译:回家吧,乔。并且向罗斯展示你的鼻子
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哦,露丝,终于见到你了。翻译_百度知道
哦,露丝,终于见到你了。翻译
提问者采纳
/zhidao/pic//zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=1e1ccf7748fbfbeddc0c3ee/32fa828ba61ea8d3b9ac2a4c940a304e241f58
用户351889
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
露丝的相关知识
其他2条回答
Oh,Lucy,eventually,I meet you
Oh,Lucy, I see you finally
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁