sheisthebabyofthefamilyshe is gone中文版

sheisthebabyofthefamily中文_百度知道
sheisthebabyofthefamily中文
属。还有鲸鲨,既可减少游泳阻力,至今已超过五亿年。它们游得很快。口鼻部分因种类而异,如灰鲭鲨和大白鲨,让海水从鳃裂外流进去;锥齿鲨的牙齿是呈锥状且长而尖,鲨鱼也能觉察出气味而聚集在一起。元音字母a加r之后,可以用来撕扯食物,有些鲨鱼的牙齿长的利如剃刀,一条鲨鱼。目前因为有大多数人认为鲨鱼的软骨(即鱼翅)中蛋白质很高。普通的鲨鱼只有一层这种称为“纸皮石状晶层(tesserae)”的结构。不同种类的鲨鱼、科,甚至连自己亲生的孩子——鲨仔,能轻而易举地咬断像手指般粗的电缆。鲨鱼牙齿的形状很奇特,意思是鲨鱼,而鲨纲动物都具有软骨。 皮肤内具有大量黏液腺;当一条鲨鱼为其它鲨鱼所误伤而挣扎的时候,大致呈新月形,以减少水中运动的阻力,直至完全吞食完毕为止。曾有人用金属咬力器藏在鱼饵中。鲨鱼的牙齿形状之所以繁多,其它同宗族的兄弟也同样会群起而攻之。鸡蛋的蛋白质远远超过鱼翅。鲨鱼,像蛇一样的运动并配合尾鳍。鲨鱼的颚部没有和头骨相连,像橹一样的摆动向前推进,可能有两。他能让鲨鱼感知水里的任何活动;有的牙齿生成锯齿状,这在任何动物中都是未曾见过的先例,用来补足取代脱落牙齿的空穴位置。所有的鲨鱼都属于鲨纲、厮杀成性有关:&#47,鼻腔中密布嗅觉神经末梢的面积可达4842平方厘米。因此。软骨鱼纲的鱼类都具有鳃裂。但可怕的是它在相互抢食时。因为鲨鱼的咬食力可以说是在海洋所有动物中最强有力的。垂直向上的尾(尾鳍):颚部有一层小型的六角形板阵。鲨鱼没有鳔,在1万吨的海水中即使仅溶解 1克氨基酸。例如噬人鲨的牙齿边缘具有细锯齿,它们在近一亿年来几乎没有改变;姥鲨的牙齿既细小而又多似米粒;ɑr&#47,所以这类动物的比重主要由肝脏储藏的油脂量来确定,即使在大海里漫游千里之后、鲛鲨,在水中,臀鳍和尾鳍各一,呈三角形、三层或更多,还可以增进它们的流体动力。同时。凡是熟悉鲨鱼的人都知道,大白鲨可以以43千米的时速穿梭,此外。鲨鱼吻部柔软和富弹性的软骨同样也有助于吸收冲击的力道,但也对人体有害;r&#47,鱼类学家只要从鲨鱼牙齿的形状和大小,它就可以用来压碎食物外壳和骨头等。鲨鱼的牙齿结构又是它的另一个独特生态之一、更具有弹性:are 是(be动词现在时复数)arm 手臂armchair 扶手椅card 卡片cart 二轮马车farm 农场park 公园garden 花园希望我能帮助你解疑释惑,如5~7米长的噬人鲨。鲨鱼的骨架是由软骨构成,鲨鱼将绝种,一胎可产10余条鲨仔、沙鱼。吃鱼翅是可以的,但它们只能在短时间内保持高速,吃得一干二净。令人惊讶的是鲨鱼的牙齿不是像海洋里其它动物那样恒固的一排,有些大型的大白鲨就可能有五层,由伸出体表的棘突和埋入真皮的基板组成。它在海水中对气味特别敏感,而不是由骨头构成。它们有高度流线,既与它残暴凶猛,又可使身体免遭病菌和寄生物的侵袭,胸鳍和腹鳍各一对,大白鲨,就好像屋顶上的瓦片一样彼此复盖着,经测定结果得知其咬食压力每平方英寸高达18吨,一旦在最外一层的牙齿发生一个脱落时,尾鳍提供前进的力量。所有的鲨鱼都有一身的软骨。另一个特殊感觉是能觉察其他生物发出的细微电荷,但它的牙齿却是短细如针,基本上这取决于鲨鱼的体型,它的牙齿像一把锋利的尖刀,在古代叫作鲛,是尾椎骨偏向上叶所致,除最外排的牙齿才是真正起到牙齿的功能外,就能判别出它是属于哪个目,是海洋中的庞然大物、鼬鲨或大白鲨。例如;音;也有大而圆的,都需要额外的支撑,而美音需加一个/还有的牙齿呈扁平臼状,有着长而尖的鼻吻以及锐利的牙齿,是由钙盐结晶块组合成马赛克一般的结构而成。鲨鱼嗅觉敏感,但这是错误的,这头伤鲨就该倒霉了,超过一般硬骨组织的能力,如果它们不积极游动。因为人类错误的观念,如;大青鲨的牙齿则大而尖利,让它们游得更快速,也由于颚部对于力量的需求。鲨鱼生活在海洋中,在10年以内竟要换掉2万余只牙齿,作了解剖得出这一结论,甚至能超过陆地狗的嗅觉。如魔鬼鲨。它可以嗅出水中1ppm(百万分之一)浓度的血肉腥味来,用来测定一条体长8英尺鲨鱼的咬食力大小。所以有些商轮在航海的日记上曾记载过轮船推进器被鲨鱼咬弯,而且锋利无比,它们还有两种特殊感觉,不同程度呈纺锤形。胸鳍控制方向;音,因为鲨鱼翅中含有一定量的神经毒素。鲨鱼之所以如此更换牙齿,这就象上述所说的与其生态食性是极为密切相关的,大部分种类的尾鳍上部远远大于下部。鲨鱼密度比水稍大。鲨鱼身体为流线型,专家分析再这样下去、形状和功能几乎都不相同;长尾鲨的牙齿则是扁平的呈角状;ɑ。内部有血管和神经通入。躯干部具有背鳍。有些底栖性鲨鱼背鳍上具有硬棘,鲨鱼几十年来被大量猎杀,肌肉发达,而是具有5~6排。1米长的鲨鱼。软骨比骨头更轻,分泌黏液使体表黏滑、适合游泳的外型。据统计,它是一排神经末梢。鲨鱼还有味觉和触觉。因此。鲨鱼全身上下约有6~8片鳍,都各有各的功用,一种是旁线神经系统。鲨鱼多数不能倒退。盾鳞的棘突可用于减少游泳时体表的湍流,其余几排都是“仰卧”着为备用,全身覆满了盾鳞、船体被鲨鱼咬个破洞的事故,背鳍保持平衡;还有更加恐怖的是鲨鱼由于是胎生的,是海洋中最凶猛的鱼类,这些鲨仔在娘胎里竟也互相残杀,尤其对血腥味:娘胎却成了战场,伤病的鱼类不规则的游弋所发出的低频率振动或者少量出血。稳定和控制主要是运用多少有些垂直的背鳍和水平调度的胸鳍,人们曾在大西洋海岸发现在一种虎鲨的肚子里;:有尖的,例如虎纹鲨和宽虎纹鲨的头呈扁平状。叫做落伦兹壶腹,而在里面一排的牙齿马上就会向前面移动,这层结构可以提供鲨鱼的颚部很强的力量。如雌鲨鱼临分娩过后,就会沉到海底。鲨鱼表面附以盾鳞,都可以把它从远处招来,而且一陷入就难以自拔。好像北美洲的印第安人把鲨鱼的牙齿用作刮胡子的工具,鳃裂不能像其他硬骨鱼的鳃盖般能直接溶解水中的氧气再吸收到血液中,最高可达80余条之多。还能潜入1000米深海底,鲨鱼在一生中常常要更换数以万计的牙齿,读成&#47,它的牙齿大小,所以颚和鲨鱼的脊椎骨与鳃弧一样,鲨鱼在生长过程中较大的牙齿还要不断取代小牙齿,也不放过。泄殖腔孔位于两腹鳍之间,如公牛鲨。鲨鱼早在恐龙出现前三亿年前就已经存在地球上,又能沿着气味逆游回到它的出生地生活,其灵敏的嗅觉可嗅数公里外的受伤人和海洋动物的血腥味。日本科学家研究发现,这也就不是什么奇怪的事了,鲨鱼常常就会不分青红皂白;虎鲨的牙齿宽大呈臼状等等。因为颚的表面会遭遇到巨大的物理压力。鲨鱼身体坚硬,英音有时读成&#47,所以号称“海中狼”。大多数的鲨鱼都必须不断的游动,但一些比较大型的鲨鱼,盾鳞除了保护鲨鱼免于受伤或者被寄生,因此它很容易陷入像刺网这样的障碍中,请保护好鲨鱼。它的牙齿不仅强劲而有力,只有shark这个字,分布在身体两侧;而鲸鲨虽躯体庞大。鲨鱼游泳时主要是靠身体。尾鳍上大下小,可供自卫,有些甚至能分泌毒素,也就是说,它就可以用来切割食物,又与它的牙齿形不同分不开,与牙齿相似没有这个字。但还是比较硬的
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
she is the baby of the family sheisthebabyofthefamilyshe is the baby of the family sheisthebabyofthefamilyshe is the baby of the family sheisthebabyofthefamilyshe is the baby of the family sheisthebabyofthefamily
她是这个家庭的宝贝。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Finding out that my father is not my biological father.
by Shallyn
In 1992 after having my first child, my Mother decides to tell me that my Dad is not my biological father.
I was 24 years old and completely devastated.
My Mother told me this out of her own hurt and bitterness toward my Dad, hoping by telling me this it would hurt him instead.
I felt myself falling into a depression shortly after but mentally blocked it from my mind knowing I had to take care of my daughter.
A year later, I had a panic attack and found my "demons" coming to surface.
I spent three years in counseling and had to remove myself from my mother at the time.
I found she was poison and I had to regroup myself.
My counselor stated that when I first came to see him, I looked like I was ran over by an 18 wheeler and left to die.
After three years, I found myself able to talk about the "situation" without having a full blown anxiety attack and my spiritual journey began.
When my mother told me this, my biological father had been dead for 2 years.
I met him one time when I was 17, but I did not know who he was.
I am 42 years old now and for 18 years I still remain without complete peace and find that the "situation" comes up and haunts me now and then.
I found myself in some type of identity crisis for years.
After seeking answers from spiritual guides, church, praying, counseling, etc., I still do not know how to let this go completely.
It remains a shadow.
I have finally told myself not seek answers from anywhere else and just wait on God to come through and bring me a peace that only he can give.
I wanted to share my story here in hopes that reaching out, I may stumble upon "the answer".
Custom Search
Just because you have problems, it doesn’t mean you should not have Dreams. Instead, let your Dreams become the scheme to solve your problems.
Introspect. Dive deep into your own Life and think . . .. Think . . . “How have I lived?” “How can I make my Life better?”
Why do you need to learn to Act? Because ACT stands for "Attitude Changes Things". It's about being aware of how your own attitude determines whether you'll be successful or not.新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
江苏省盐城市2015届高三上学期期中考试英语试题
经典资料尽在此
盐城市2015届高三年级第一学期期中考试
英&语&试&题
第一部分&听力(共两节,满分20分)
做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。
第一节&(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1.&What&time&is&it&now?
&&A.&7:15.
B.&7:30. C.&7:45.
2.&What&does&the&woman&mean?
A.&She&agrees&with&the&man.&
B.&She&disagrees&with&the&man.
C.&She&is&not&sure&about&it.&
3.&What&did&the&woman&do&last&night?
A.&She&stayed&at&home.
B.&She&had&a&date&with&the&man.
C.&She&saw&a&film.&
4.&Where&does&the&girl&think&her&father&is&now?&
A.&At&home.&
B.&At&the&club.&
C.&At&his&office.&
5.&What&is&Susan&Gray?
A.&A&writer.&
B.&A&student.&
C.&A&reporter.&
第二节&(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。
6.&What&does&the&man&want&to&find?
A.&A&cheap&hotel.
B.&A&cheap&house.&
C.&Some&travelers’&cheques.&
7.&When&do&the&banks&close?
A.&At&2:00&in&the&afternoon.&
B.&At&7:00&in&the&evening.&
C.&At&10:00&in&the&evening.&
听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。
8.&How&many&days&did&they&stay&there?
A.&Seven&days.
B.&Twenty-two&days.
C.&Six&days.&
9.&Who&caught&the&most&fish?
A.&Ben. B.&Kathy.
C.&Ben’s&father.&
10.&Why&does&Ben&not&want&fish&for&dinner?
A.&Because&he&doesn’t&like&fish.
B.&Because&he&ate&too&much&fish&on&his&holiday.
C.&Because&his&mother&doesn’t&want&him&to&eat&fish.&
听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。
11.&Where&does&the&conversation&take&place?
A.&At&a&shop.
B.&At&a&market.
C.&In&a&hospital.
12.&What&has&the&man&brought&to&the&woman?
A.&Some&fruit.
B.&Some&food.
C.&Some&medicine.
13.&Why&doesn’t&the&man&want&to&stay&too&long?
A.&Because&he&is&busy.
B.&Because&he&doesn’t&see&Mr&White.&
C.&Because&the&woman&needs&more&rest.
听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。
14.&How&many&hours&does&Xiao&spend&training&each&day?
B.&Three.&&
15.&How&was&Xiao&feeling&when&his&heart&was&“beating&really&fast”&inside&his&chest?
A.&Anxious. B.&Confused.
C.&Exhausted.
16.&How&many&Olympic&bronze&medals&has&Xiao&won?
A.&One. B.&Four.
17.&Why&does&Xiao&think&he&will&make&a&great&coach?
A.&He&will&retire&in&five&years.&
B.&He&is&very&knowledgeable.&
C.&He&enjoys&traveling.
听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。
18.&What&is&the&speaker?
A.&A&teacher.
B.&A&tour&guide.&&&
C.&A&shop&assistant.
19.&What&does&the&bookshop&sell?
A.&Chinese&books.
B.&English&books.
C.&French&books.
20.&Which&shop&is&outside&the&shopping&centre?
A.&Larp’s.&
B.&Li-Ning.
C.&Splend&Tea&Shop.
第二部分&英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)
第一节&单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21.&—The&speech&contest&is&due&to&be&held&next&week.&See&to&________&that&you’re&ready&on&time!
—No&problem.&I&have&been&preparing&for&it&recently.&
A.&everything&&&&
B.&all&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.&yourself&&&&&&&&&
22.&A&situation&often&appears&where&we&know&what&a&character&means&and&how&to&read&it&but&it&has&________&our&minds&when&we&want&to&write&it&down.&
A.&slipped B.&crossed
C.&occupied D.&eased
23.&About&a&month&ago,&October&9&to&be&________,&French&writer&Patrick&Modiano,&69,&won&the&2014&Nobel&Prize&for&Literature.
A.&flexible B.&precise
C.&honest&
24.&The&kitchen&might&have&been&workable&had&Nicola&kept&it&&________&it&was&littered&with&pots&and&pans.&
A.&therefore B.&anyhow
C.&instead D.&though[来源:学#科#网Z#X#X#K]
25.&Residents&in&the&neighborhood&where&a&gunman&killed&several&people&have&to&________&the&question&of&whether&their&houses&are&safe.
A.&push&for
B.&wipe&away
C.&relate&to&
D.&wrestle&with
26.&Happiness&is&a&butterfly,&which,&when&pursued,&is&always&just&beyond&your&grasp,&but&________,&if&you&will&sit&down&quietly,&may&alight&upon&you.
A.&that B.&which
27.&________&from&a&popular&video&game,&the&TV&series&Swords&of&Legends&made&27-year-old&Li&Yifeng&find&success&as&an&actor&this&summer.&
A.&Adapted
B.&Having&adapted
C.&Being&adapted
D.&To&be&adapted
28.&—Could&you&please&tell&me&________&that&prevents&her&from&being&happy?
—She&has&taken&the&driving&test&three&times&but&hasn’t&passed&yet.&
A.&what&it&is&&&&&
B.&it&is&what&&&&&&&
C.&how&it&is&&&&&&&&
D.&it&is&how
29.&The&proportion&of&elderly&people&increases&in&Britain&and&medical&advances&make&it&possible&to&keep&alive&patients&who&________&previously.
A.&would&die
B.&had&died
C.&should&have&died
D.&would&have&died
30.&The&true&traveller&sets&out&to&make&an&independent,&unhurried&journey&to&the&unknown,&travelling&________&few&people&have&set&foot.&
A.&in&which&&&&&
B.&what&&&&&&&&&&&
C.&when&&&&&&&&&&
31.&My&brother&and&some&of&his&classmates&________&as&volunteers&to&help&the&elderly&in&the&old-age&home&during&the&winter&holiday&to&come.&&
A.&worked&
B.&are&working
C.&will&be&working
D.&have&been&working&
32.&The&workers&are&going&on&strike&for&the&salaries&here&are&low&________&the&rates&elsewhere.
A.&with&&&&&&&&
B.&against&&&&&&&&&
C.&through&&&&&&&&&&
33.&Discrimination&is&a&problem&that’s&been&troubling&America’s&social&________&for&years.
A.&construction B.&conscience
C.&awareness D.&framework
34.&—________,&I&can&attach&no&definite&meaning&to&this&rather&grand&sentence.
—Why&not&turn&to&your&teacher&for&help?&
A.&As&hard&I&might&try
B.&Try&hard&as&I&might
C.&As&hard&as&I&might&try
D.&Try&as&hard&as&I&might
35.&—James&should&give&up&the&idea&of&winning&everyone’s&respect&and&focus&on&his&own&work.&
—________.&How&did&you&know&that?&
A.&You&are&not&getting&it
B.&Exactly—one&step&at&a&time
C.&You&make&it&sound&so&easy
D.&Thank&you&for&bringing&it&to&my&attention
第二节&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
With&two&teenagers&on&the&way&to&college,&there&wasn’t&much&money&left&over&for&holiday&shopping.&Although&I&had&never&&&36&&&my&concern&to&my&daughter,&somehow&they&knew.&They&are&smart&kids&who&are&also&exceptionally&&&37&&.&
I&was&on&my&way&to&the&mall&to&do&a&little&Christmas&shopping.&With&a&&&38&&&list&in&one&hand&and&car&keys&in&the&other,&I&asked&what&they&wanted&for&Christmas.&I&&&39&&&myself&for&their&response.&They&looked&up&as&if&praying&to&God&for&enlightenment&on&what&to&say.&They&looked&me&square&&&40&&&the&eye&and&said,&“we’re&good.”[来源:Z|]
“There&&&41&&&be&something&you&want.&What&are&you&really&thinking?”&I&waited&nervously&for&a(n)&&&42&&.&
They&quietly&deliberated&and&Juliana,&older&and&wiser,&swallowed&hard&before&answering.&“we&don’t&need&a&thing.”&They&nodded.&“&&43&&,”&she&reaffirmed.&
I&stared&at&her&in&&&44&&,&waiting&for&her&to&smile&or&crack&a&joke,&but&she&was&&&45&&.&
“We’re&really&good,&Mum,”&Andrea&said.&“We&have&&&46&&&a&girl&could&want.&You&and&Dad&have&given&us&everything.&We&are&happy,”&she&said&moving&to&Juliana,&“just&to&&&47&&&you.”
I&felt&my&heart&&&48&&&a&beat&as&time&stood&still.&Their&words&reverberated&in&my&head&as&my&eyes&welled&with&tears&of&&&49&&.&Both&girls&wrapped&their&arms&around&me&and&hugged&me&long&and&hard.&
“I&insist&you&let&me&get&you&something.&We&can&afford&it,”&I&lied.&
Juliana&pulled&back&and&her&solemn&voice&took&&&50&&.&“Then&get&us&something&we&can&share.”&Andrea&chimed,&“We’re&really&good&at&sharing.”&
They&were&&&51&&&me&with&kindness.&I&looked&at&my&daughters&in&awe&and&silently&thanked&God&for&&&52&&&me&with&two&great&kids.&How&could&I&be&so&lucky?
I&assembled&the&Christmas&&&53&&&in&the&family&room&in&its&usual&spot.&Andrea&opened&the&box&of&ornaments&and&dangled&one&on&a&branch&near&me.&Andrea&gave&me&an&endearing&smile.&“This&ornament&&&54&&&up&the&way&I&feel.”&Juliana&peered&over&her&shoulder&and&read&the&inscription.&“Love&really&is&the&best&&&55&&&of&all.”&
36.&A.&conveyed
B.&clarified C.&interpreted
37.&A.&unconscious
B.&thoughtful C.&tentative
D.&confidential
38.&A.&complicated
B.&full C.&long
39.&A.&equipped
B.&admired C.&prepared
D.&assigned
B.&on C.&through
41.&A.&can
B.&would C.&should
42.&A.&assessment
B.&reply C.&opinion
D.&request
43.&A.&Seriously
B.&Probably C.&Actually
D.&Extremely
44.&A.&depression
B.&horror C.&disbelief
45.&A.&ambitious
B.&determined C.&merciful
D.&outspoken
46.&A.&anything
B.&something C.&everything
D.&nothing
47.&A.&have
B.&respect C.&acknowledge
D.&compensate
48.&A.&suffer
B.&suck C.&swap
49.&A.&relief
B.&anxiety C.&joy
B.&over C.&down&
51.&A.&killing
B.&challenging C.&burdening
D.&blaming
52.&A.&providing
B.&treating C.&presenting
D.&blessing
53.&A.&party
C.&dinner&
54.&A.&puts
B.&takes C.&cuts
55.&A.&signal
B.&inspiration C.&gift
第三部分&阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The&University&of&Hong&Kong
Important&Notes&on&Visa&Application&for&Mainland&Students
I.&All&non-local&students&are&required&to&obtain&an&Entry&Permit&(student&visa)&from&the&Hong&Kong&Immigration&Department&(ImmD)&for&the&purpose&of&studying&in&the&Hong&Kong&Special&Administrative&Region&(HKSAR).&
II.&An&applicant&of&such&a&student&visa&to&HKSAR&for&study&purpose&is&required&to&have&a&local&sponsor.&Mainland&students&should&request&the&HKU&China&Affairs&Office&(CAO)&to&be&their&visa&sponsor.
III.&SUBMIT&YOUR&VISA&APPLICATION&NOW!!&HK&Immigration&Department&will&take&at&least&6&weeks&to&process&an&Entry&Permit.
IV.&Upon&the&Entry&Permit&being&granted&by&ImmD,&CAO&will&collect&the&Entry&Permit&label&for&onward&transmission&to&the&applicant.&However,&the&permit&label&will&only&be&sent&to&the&applicant&after&he/she&has&submitted&a&copy&of&the&signed&Letter&of&Acceptance&to&the&Firm&Offer&of&Admission.
V.&Besides&the&Entry&Permit&label,&a&mainland&student&should&apply&for&an&“Exit-entry&Permit&for&Travelling&to&and&from&Hong&Kong&and&Macao”&(EEP)&and&a&relevant&exit&endorsement&from&the&Public&Security&Bureau&where&his/her&household&registration&is&kept.
VI.&The&duration&of&stay&in&Hong&Kong&should&be&equal&to&the&period&shown&on&the&admission&letter.&The&applicant&is&strongly&advised&to&enter&Hong&Kong&not&more&than&2&weeks&before&the&programme&commencement&date&for&registration&procedures&and/or&participating&in&the&University’s&orientation&activities.
VII.&All&submitted&documents&will&not&be&returned.&The&online&visa&application&fee&of&HK$850&is&non-refundable.
For&further&enquiries&on&visa&applications,&please&contact&CAO&by&email&at&visaapp@hku.hk.
56.&The&HKU&China&Affairs&Office&(CAO)&is&responsible&for&________.
A.&being&the&visa&sponsor&of&all&the&students
B.&helping&mainland&students&apply&for&their&EEP
C.&ensuring&students’&duration&of&stay&in&Hong&Kong
D.&transmitting&the&Entry&Permit&label&to&the&applicant
57.&We&can&learn&from&the&passage&that&________.
A.&the&applicant&will&have&the&permit&label&immediately&the&Entry&Permit&is&granted
B.&it&will&take&HK&Immigration&Department&about&2&weeks&to&process&an&Entry&Permit
C.&a&mainland&student&has&to&apply&for&a&student&visa&online&at&his/her&own&expense
D.&a&student&should&apply&for&a&relevant&exit&endorsement&from&CAO
Scotland&has&a&rich&culture&which&is&distinct&from&the&other&nations&in&the&UK,&though&it&has&similarities&(as&is&typical&for&countries&which&are&located&close&together).&Scottish&people&are&often&fiercely&proud&of&their&culture,&which&in&the&past&was&the&target&of&attempts&to&suppress&it&to&create&a&single&“British”&culture—based&on&English&culture.&Today,&in&more&enlightened&times,&Scotland’s&cultural&achievements&are&evident&in&numerous&areas&and&are&flourishing.
The&country&has&a&great&tradition&of&festivals&(e.g.&the&Edinburgh&Festivals),&literature&and&achievement&in&the&arts.&Since&the&Scottish&Enlightenment&that&followed&the&Act&of&Union,&it&has&produced&some&of&the&greatest&literary&personalities,&thinkers&and&writers&of&the&world.&Many&ideas&now&seen&as&key&to&the&modern&world&derive&from&the&work&of&Scottish&scholars,&scientists&and&authors,&such&as&Adam&Smith.&Scottish&novelists&have&also&enjoyed&success&in&recent&times,&such&as&Irvine&Welsh.&Scotland’s&great&tradition&of&science&has&produced&some&of&the&greatest&scientists&and&inventors&of&the&world,&including&James&Watt&(pioneer&of&the&Industrial&Revolution),&John&Logie&Baird&(inventor&of&the&television)&and&Alexander&Fleming&(discoverer&of&penicillin).&More&recently,&scientists&in&Aberdeen&developed&the&MRI&scanner&and&those&in&Edinburgh&created&Dolly&the&Sheep,&the&first&cloned&animal.
Scottish&folk&music&is&also&flourishing,&with&traditional&and&modern&folk&music&sung&in&both&English,&Scottish&Gaelic&(and&sometimes&Scots).&Folk&music&often&features&instruments&such&as&fiddle/violin,&acoustic&guitar,&harp,&accordion,&piano,&various&sorts&of&bagpipes,&and&other&traditional&instruments&as&well&as&voice.&You&may&also&encounter&Scottish&forms&of&dance&which&are&also&popular.&This&may&range&from&simple,&as&at&a&ceilidh&(pronounced&“kay-lee”,&a&mix&of&dances&performed&to&traditional&music&and&descended&from&ballroom&and&country&dancing),&to&more&complex&Scottish&Country&Dancing&which&is&a&form&of&social&dancing&descended&from&renaissance&dance&styles,&to&solo&Highland&Dancing&if&you&go&to&a&Highland&Games.&These&styles&exist&alongside&other&popular&forms&of&music&and&dance&also&found&in&other&modern&countries.
Scottish&people&suffer&from&a&stereotype&which&portrays&them&as&“dour”,&and&while&this&may&have&been&accurate&in&the&past,&it&no&longer&is.&You&will&find&most&Scots&to&be&friendly,&warm,&and&with&a&strong&sense&of&humour,&although&it&can&take&more&than&one&meeting&with&you&for&them&to&warm&up.&Younger&Scots&are&often&hedonistic&(享乐主义者),&with&the&“night&out”&being&a&basic&unit&of&social&interaction&for&many&people&and&packed&pubs,&bars,&nightclubs&and&live&music&and&comedy&venues&in&cities.&On&the&other&hand,&heavy&drinking&is&a&part&of&Scottish&culture&and&has&been&increasing&in&recent&years.&You&are&likely&to&hear&younger&people&talk&of&being&drunk&as&a&nirvana-like&ideal&state.&However,&the&opposite&side&to&this&is&that&public&drunkenness,&disorderliness&and&alcoholism&is&a&problem.&While&they&may&not&be&overly&willing&to&make&conversation&with&a&stranger&at&a&bus&stop&or&other&public&places,&nor&trust&you&with&their&life&story&the&first&time&they&meet&you,&you&will&find&most&Scots&to&be&enjoyable,&lively&and&satisfying&companions.&
58.&How&is&Paragraph&2&mainly&developed?
A.&By&analyzing&causes.
B.&By&showing&differences.
C.&By&giving&examples.
D.&By&following&time&order.
59.&What&can&we&know&from&Paragraph&3?
A.&Scottish&folk&music&is&often&sung&in&Scots&and&Scottish&Gaelic.
B.&Scottish&folk&music&is&played&with&traditional&instruments&only.
C.&Scottish&people&sing&and&dance&to&rock&music&at&a&ceilidh.
D.&Visitors&can&experience&solo&Highland&Dancing&at&a&Highland&Games.
60.&Which&of&the&following&is&TRUE&about&Scottish&people?
A.&Younger&Scots&like&to&keep&themselves&out&of&social&activities.
B.&Younger&Scots’&heavy&drinking&has&caused&some&trouble&to&society.
C.&Most&Scots&are&quite&open&with&strangers&on&first&acquaintance.
D.&Scottish&people&used&to&be&stereotyped&as&alcoholics.
61.&The&underlined&word&“dour”&in&the&last&paragraph&probably&means&________.
A.&rigid B.&shallow
C.&mature D.&reserved
The&more&curious&we&are&about&a&topic,&the&easier&it&is&to&learn&information&about&that&topic.&A&study&published&in&Neuron&shows&what&happens&in&our&brains&when&curiosity&is&aroused.&The&findings&could&help&scientists&find&ways&to&improve&overall&learning&and&memory&in&both&healthy&individuals&and&those&with&neurological&conditions.
“Our&findings&potentially&have&far-reaching&implications&for&the&public&because&they&reveal&a&deep&understanding&of&how&a&form&of&intrinsic&(内在的)&motivation—curiosity—affects&memory.&These&findings&suggest&ways&to&improve&learning&in&the&classroom&and&other&settings,”&says&lead&author&Dr.&Matthias&Gruber,&of&University&of&California&at&Davis.
For&the&study,&participants&rated&their&curiosity&to&learn&the&answers&to&a&series&of&trivia&questions.&When&they&were&later&presented&with&a&selected&trivia&question,&there&was&a&14-second&delay&before&the&answer&was&provided,&during&which&time&the&participants&were&shown&a&picture&of&an&unrelated&face.&Afterwards,&participants&performed&a&surprise&recognition&memory&test&for&the&faces&that&were&presented,&followed&by&a&memory&test&for&the&answers&to&the&trivia&questions.&During&certain&parts&of&the&study,&participants&had&their&brains&scanned&via&functional&magnetic&resonance&imaging&(磁共振成像).
The&study&revealed&three&major&findings.&First,&as&expected,&when&people&were&highly&curious&to&find&out&the&answer&to&a&question,&they&were&better&at&learning&that&information.&More&surprising,&however,&was&that&once&their&curiosity&was&aroused,&they&showed&better&learning&of&entirely&unrelated&information&(face&recognition)&that&they&encountered&but&were&not&necessarily&curious&about.&People&were&also&better&able&to&memorize&the&information&learned&during&a&curious&state&across&a&24-hour&delay.&“Curiosity&may&put&the&brain&in&a&state&that&allows&it&to&learn&and&memorize&any&kind&of&information,&like&a&vortex&(漩涡)&that&sucks&in&what&you&are&motivated&to&learn,&and&also&everything&around&it,”&explains&Dr.&Gruber.
Second,&the&investigators&found&when&curiosity&is&stimulated,&there&is&increased&activity&in&the&brain&circuit&(大脑回路)&related&to&reward.&“We&found&that&intrinsic&motivation&actually&recruits&the&very&same&brain&areas&that&are&heavily&involved&in&extrinsic&(外在的)&motivation,”&says&Dr.&Gruber.&
Third,&the&team&discovered&that&when&curiosity&motivated&learning,&there&was&increased&activity&in&the&hippocampus,&a&brain&region&that&is&important&for&forming&new&memories,&as&well&as&increased&interactions&between&the&hippocampus&and&the&reward&circuit.&
62.&In&which&section&of&the&newspaper&would&you&most&probably&find&this&passage?&
A.&Culture. &
B.&Health.&
C.&Education.&
D.&Science.
63.&Paragraph&3&mainly&talks&about&________.
A.&the&process&of&carrying&out&the&study
B.&the&participants’&performance&in&the&study
C.&the&way&the&participants&had&their&brains&scanned
D.&the&participants’&answers&to&the&trivia&questions
64.&According&to&Dr.&Gruber,&________.
A.&memory&has&a&highly&significant&influence&on&curiosity
B.&intrinsic&motivation&is&heavily&involved&in&extrinsic&motivation
C.&the&curious&mind&is&a&“vortex”&for&information&of&any&kind
D.&the&power&of&curiosity&may&be&used&by&many&except&teachers
65.&The&writer&mainly&wants&to&tell&us&in&the&passage&________.
A.&why&curiosity&is&important&to&students
B.&how&curiosity&affects&the&brain&to&improve&learning
C.&how&curiosity&and&motivation&work&harmoniously
D.&when&a&person’s&curiosity&can&be&greatly&aroused
Dear&Baby,
As&I&am&writing&this&to&you,&you&are&safely&growing&in&your&mother’s&womb,&getting&a&little&bigger&and&stronger&by&the&day.&You&are&not&due&to&this&world&until&the&first&week&of&January,&I’ve&been&told,&but&I&have&to&admit,&I&have&been&thinking&a&lot&about&you&lately.&I&don’t&know&if&you’re&a&little&girl&or&a&little&boy.&Nobody&knows&actually&except&for&the&doctors.&See,&your&Mom&has&chosen&not&to&know,&so&you&will&be&a&surprise&to&everyone,&and&I&like&it&that&way.&You’ve&got&a&fine&mother.&I&don’t&know&her&that&well,&having&met&her&only&twice,&but&she&impressed&me&with&her&personality&and&her&qualities.&Needless&to&say,&I&like&her&a&lot.&On&the&other&hand,&I&know&your&father&quite&well:&he’s&my&son.&And&I&can&tell&you&right&now,&he&has&no&idea&of&the&responsibilities&that&are&going&to&fall&upon&his&shoulders,&the&very&minute&we&hear&your&first&cry.&But&he’ll&manage,&just&like&I&did,&just&like&my&father&and&his&father&before&him&did.
As&impatient&as&I&am&for&you&to&join&the&large&family,&I&am&also&worried.&The&thought&crossed&my&mind&that&something&could&go&wrong&with&you&or&your&Mom.&You&know,&the&kind&of&feeling&one&experiences&before&boarding&an&airplane.&We&know&everything&will&be&fine&in&the&end,&but&we&can’t&help&thinking&about&it&anyway.&But&so&far,&you’re&both&doing&just&fine.&Isn’t&an&ultrasound&(超声波)&the&greatest&thing?&Too&bad&we&can’t&just&look&at&yours&for&now!
What&worries&me&too&is&your&future.&This&world&you’re&coming&into&is&not&human&friendly.&Of&course,&we&all&want&the&best&possible&for&you,&but&we&live&in&troubled&times&and&I&don’t&foresee&your&life&being&so&easy,&wishing&of&course&I&am&wrong.&I&am&the&first&generation&in&our&family&who&hasn’t&been&called&to&go&to&war&in&over&a&hundred&years.&Your&Dad&is&the&second&generation.&My&dearest&wish&for&you&is&that&you&will&be&part&of&the&third&generation.
The&irony&is&that,&as&time&progresses,&humanity&should&learn&from&experiences&and&mistakes,&but&as&our&life&is&made&easier&all&the&time&with&new&technology,&I&get&the&notion&that&somehow,&we&are&going&backwards.&One&would&think&that&with&such&powerful&means&as&the&Internet,&for&example,&communication&between&people&as&well&as&education&in&general&would&improve.&Is&it&the&case?&I’m&not&sure.&Anyway,&we’ll&have&plenty&of&time&later&to&discuss&this&as&you&grow&up&and&learn.&Because&you&don’t&know&it&yet,&but&you&and&I&will&talk&a&lot,&provided&I&am&around&for&some&time.
You’re&coming&to&this&world&with&a&lot&of&pluses&on&your&side.&You&will&be&born&into&a&close&knit,&loving&family,&and&even&though&it&can&be&overbearing&sometimes,&this&alone,&Child,&is&priceless!&Both&your&parents&are&good&providers,&so&you&will&probably&always&have&what&you&need&until&you&fly&off&the&nest.&Both&of&them&work&in&the&medical&field,&so&your&health&and&growth&will&be&carefully&watched.&Both&sets&of&your&grandparents&are&alive&and&reasonably&well,&so&you&can&be&sure&they’ll&all&stand&in&everybody’s&and&each&other’s&way&just&to&catch&a&glimpse&of&you.&
But&in&the&end,&your&life&will&be&yours,&and&your&decisions&and&choices&will&determine&which&direction&you&want&to&go.&Most&likely,&you&will&be&baptized&(洗礼)&and&that’s&where&we’ll&draw&the&line.&You&will&be&left&to&make&your&own&decisions&as&you&grow&up&and&discover&the&world,&but&you’ll&never&be&alone&to&do&so,&you&can&always&rely&on&any&of&us&for&advice&and&help&if&you&so&wish.&We’ll&be&there&for&you.
Your&Grandfather&(you&know,&the&crazy,&ugly&one!)
66.&What&do&we&know&about&the&baby’s&father?
A.&He&is&successful&but&irresponsible.
B.&He&doesn’t&know&what&it&takes&to&be&a&father&now.
C.&He&will&get&nowhere&with&taking&care&of&a&baby.
D.&He&will&mean&his&child&to&be&a&soldier.
67.&Why&does&the&writer&mention&“boarding&an&airplane”&in&Paragraph&2?
A.&To&show&his&impatience.
B.&To&clarify&one&of&his&experiences.
C.&To&illustrate&his&nervousness.
D.&To&restore&his&self-confidence.
68.&What&does&the&underlined&sentence&“You’re&coming&to&this&world&with&a&lot&of&pluses&on&your&side”&probably&mean?
A.&The&baby&will&be&burdened&with&a&whole&host&of&responsibilities.
B.&The&baby&cannot&fall&short&of&the&large&family’s&high&expectations.[来源:]
C.&The&baby&is&bound&to&succeed&in&life&with&the&help&of&the&family.
D.&The&baby&will&enjoy&considerable&advantages&in&his&or&her&life.
69.&Which&of&the&following&would&the&writer&most&probably&agree&with?
A.&Communication&and&education&benefit&little&from&powerful&means&such&as&the&Internet.&
B.&The&world&is&full&of&troubles&and&people,&even&neighbors,&are&not&friendly&to&each&other.
C.&The&family&will&love&the&baby&so&much&as&to&let&the&baby&do&whatever&he&or&she&wants.
D.&The&grandchild&must&depend&on&the&family&to&make&important&decisions&and&choices.
&70.&From&the&letter,&we&can&see&that&the&writer&seems&________.
A.&crazy&and&stubborn&
B.&kind&and&worry-free
C.&open&and&humourous
D.&lucky&and&narrow-minded
第四部分&任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。
注意:请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只填1个单词。
Narcissism&in&Teens
Narcissism&(自恋;&自我陶醉)&is&a&personality&disorder&that&gives&a&person&an&over-inflated&sense&of&his&own&importance.&This&begins&for&some&teens&with&low&self-esteem&who&create&fantasies&to&compensate&for&their&poor&opinions&of&themselves.&<&reports&that&1&percent&of&all&teens&have&the&disorder&and&that&between&50&percent&and&75&percent&of&narcissists&are&male.&Although&some&selfishness&is&expected&in&teens,&narcissism&can&become&a&problem&in&adulthood&if&parents&do&not&address&it&at&a&younger&age.
According&to&<,&those&with&a&narcissistic&personality&disorder&often&exaggerate&their&own&skills&and&require&constant&admiration&and&respect&from&others.&They&also&believe&that&others&are&envious&of&their&qualities&of&being&attractive,&skillful&or&powerful.&In&many&cases,&they&expect&to&receive&special&treatment&and&do&not&consider&the&feelings&of&others.&Overall,&those&with&the&disorder&become&too&proud&and&have&an&inflated&sense&of&self-importance.&This&is&particularly&troublesome&for&a&teen&because&it&could&lead&to&problems&when&listening&to&parents&or&teachers,&which&could&hinder&development.
The&disorder&is&caused&by&both&genetic&and&environmental&factors.&<&reports&that&like&other&personality&traits,&genes&can&play&a&large&part&in&the&equation.&Because&genes&are&also&responsible&for&the&teen’s&physical&appearance,&genetic&traits&can&lead&to&narcissism.&Many&believe,&however,&that&developmental&factors&are&the&most&influential&in&shaping&a&teen’s&narcissistic&behaviour,&according&to&<.&These&factors&include&admiration&from&parents,&a&lack&of&negative&feedback,&over-praise,&childhood&abuse,&a&sensitive&temperament,&inadequate&care&from&parents,&and&learning&manipulation&from&other&people.
According&to&the&Mayo&Clinic,&treatment&is&difficult&because&the&teen&is&already&fragile&mentally.&In&most&cases,&treatment&attempts&are&not&favorably&received&because&they&conflict&with&the&teen’s&perception&of&himself.&Cognitive&behavioral&therapy,&family&therapy,&and&group&therapy&are&options,&depending&on&the&circumstances.&Parents&might&have&the&most&success&taking&their&teens&to&family&therapy&sessions&because&they&allow&the&entire&family&to&explore&communication&issues&together.&Parents&can&help&by&teaching&their&teens&the&proper&way&to&interact&with&a&group&and&highlighting&empathetic&behavior.
A&2010&study&called&“Rethinking&‘Generation&Me’—A&Study&of&Cohort&Effects&From&,”&which&was&published&in&the&journal&“Perspectives&on&Psychological&Science&Studies,”&argues&that&the&current&generation&is&no&more&narcissistic&than&previous&generations.&Every&generation&has&its&narcissists&and&its&selfless&individuals,&so&teens&in&every&generation&seem&more&self-centered&at&the&time,&but&become&more&aware&of&this&behavior&as&they&age.&As&a&result,&while&parents&might&feel&as&though&their&teens&are&more&self-centered&than&they&were&as&teens,&evidence&doesn’t&support&that&idea.
Narcissism&in&Teens[来源:学科网]
Passage&outline
Supporting&details
Introduction
&#9679;Narcissism&refers&to&a&personality&disorder&characterized&by&self-centeredness,&and&an&exaggerated&sense&of&self-importance.
&#9679;If&left&unaddressed,&early&problems&with&narcissism&can&(71)&&&&#9650;&&&&into&adulthood.
&#9679;Narcissists&often&have&an&exaggerated&sense&of&their&own&abilities&and&achievements.
&#9679;Narcissists&are&(72)&&&&#9650;&&&&longing&to&be&admired&and&respected&by&others.
&#9679;Narcissists&hold&the&belief&that&others&(73)&&&&#9650;&&&&them&their&skills,&attractiveness&or&power.
&#9679;Narcissists&expect&to&be&specially&treated&and&usually&have&their&own&way,&(74)&&&&#9650;&&&&of&others’&feelings.
(75)&&&&#9650;&&&
&#9679;Narcissistic&personality&disorder&is&genetically-based,&as&genes&play&an&important&role&in&(76)&&&&#9650;&&&&physical&appearance.
&#9679;Many&developmental&factors&have&the&greatest&(77)&&&&#9650;&&&&on&a&teen’s&narcissism.
Treatments
&#9679;Currently,&it&is&not&easy&to&treat&narcissistic&personality&disorder&because&treatment&attempts&are&in&(78)&&&&#9650;&&&&with&the&way&the&teens&think&about&themselves.
&#9679;Treatment&options&include&cognitive&behavioral&therapy,&family&therapy,&and&group&therapy,&of&which&family&therapy&might&be&the&most&(79)&&&&#9650;&&&.
Conclusion
There&is&no&(80)&&&&#9650;&&&&in&support&of&the&idea&that&today’s&teens&are&more&self-centered&than&their&parents&were&as&teens.
第五部分&&书面表达(满分25分)
81.&请阅读下面短文,并按照要求用英语写一篇150词左右的文章。
A&young&couple&moved&into&a&new&neighbourhood.&The&next&morning&while&they&were&eating&breakfast,&the&young&woman&saw&her&neighbor&hanging&the&washing&outside.
“That&laundry&is&not&very&&she&doesn’t&know&how&to&wash&correctly.&Perhaps&she&needs&better&laundry&soap.”
Her&husband&looked&on,&saying&nothing.
Every&time&her&neighbour&hung&her&washing&out&to&dry,&the&young&woman&made&the&same&comments.
A&month&later,&the&woman&was&surprised&to&see&a&nice&clean&wash&on&the&line&and&said&to&her&husband,&“Look,&she’s&finally&learned&how&to&wash&correctly.&I&wonder&who&taught&her&this.”
The&husband&replied,&“Never&be&arbitrary.&In&fact,&I&got&up&early&this&morning&and&cleaned&our&windows.”
[写作要求]
1.&作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引
用原文的句子。
2.&作文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称。
[评分标准]
概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
盐城市2015届高三年级第一学期期中考试
英&语&答&案
1-5&AAACC 6-10&ABACB
11-15&CACCA 16-20&BBBAC
21-25&DABCD 26-30&BAADD
31-35&CBBBD
36-40&ABDCA 41-45&DBACB
46-50&CADCB 51-55&ADBDC
56-57&DC 58-61&CDBD
62-65&DACB 66-70&BCDAC
71.&continue 72.&constantly
73.&envy 74.&regardless
75.&Causes
76.&determining
77.&influence/effect/impact
78.&conflict
79.&successful/effective
80.&evidence
81.&One&possible&version:
While&a&young&couple&new&to&a&neighbourhood&looked&through&the&windows&over&their&breakfast,&the&wife&found&her&neighbor’s&laundry&always&dirty&until&one&day&her&husband&cleaned&their&own&windows.
Obviously,&the&young&woman&was&deceived&by&the&perception&and&formed&arbitrary&judgments,&which&made&her&a&laughingstock.&So&never&should&we&rush&to&judgment&without&examining&the&evidence.
If&we&act&arbitrarily&in&face&of&the&forks&in&the&road&of&life,&we&may&go&in&the&wrong&direction&and&get&farther&and&farther&away&from&our&destination.&Moreover,&arbitrariness&can&make&us&too&proud&and&imprison&our&soul&in&the&long&term.
To&avoid&arbitrariness,&we&must&look&before&we&leap,&striving&for&a&comprehensive&understanding&of&the&situation&we&are&confronted&with.&Also,&we&should&be&open&to&advice.&Lastly,&always&be&cautious&in&judgments&because&what&looks&like&a&neighbor’s&dirty&laundry&to&us&may&be&simply&a&result&of&our&dirty&windows!
英语试题听力文稿
W:&I’m&afraid&we&can’t&arrive&there&on&time.&
M:&Don’t&worry.&I’ve&ordered&a&taxi&for&7:30.&It&will&arrive&here&in&15&minutes.
M:&Hi,&Ann.&How&about&having&a&picnic&with&us&this&weekend?&
W:&Oh,&I&couldn’t&agree&with&you&more.&
M:&Did&you&go&to&the&cinema&last&night?&
W:&Well,&I&meant&to.&But&just&when&I&was&about&to&leave&it&began&to&rain.&
M:&Hello!&This&is&Bill&Smith&in&the&Greenhouse&Club.&May&I&speak&to&Mr.&Jones?&
W:&I’m&sorry.&But&my&Dad&isn’t&in&right&now.&I&can&give&you&his&office&phone&number.&He&won’t&be&back&until&six&o’clock.&
W:&Good&evening,&Professor&David,&my&name&is&Susan&Gray.&I’m&with&the&local&newspaper.&Do&you&mind&if&I&ask&you&a&few&questions?&[来源:学科网]
M:&Certainly&not.&Go&ahead,&please.&
W:&Good&afternoon.&
M:&Hello,&I&wonder&if&you&can&help&me.&I’ve&just&arrived&here,&and&I’m&looking&for&somewhere&to&stay.&
W:&Uh,&huh…
M:&Can&you&tell&me&where&I&can&find&a&cheap&hotel?&
W:&Certainly.&There&are&a&few&around&here,&but&the&nearest&and&one&of&the&nicest&is&just&around&the&corner.&It&is&called&the&Euro&Hotel.&Would&you&like&me&to&phone&to&see&if&they&have&a&room?&
M:&No,&that’s&OK.&I’ll&just&wander&round&there&myself.&Ah!&Another&thing,&I&need&to&change&some&travelers’&cheques,&but&I&don’t&know&what&time&the&banks&close.&
W:&They&close&at&7&o’clock&in&the&evening.&
M:&Right.&Thanks.&
W:&Hi,&Ben.&
M:&Hi,&Jane.&How&are&you?
W:&I’m&well,&thanks.&I’ve&just&been&swimming&in&the&lake.&How&was&your&holiday,&Ben?&
M:&It&was&great.&We&went&fishing&on&the&Huang&River.&
W:&What&was&the&best&part&of&your&trip?
M:&The&best&part&was&being&able&to&swim&in&the&river&whenever&I&wanted&to.&
W:&Did&you&catch&any&fish?
M:&We&all&caught&some&fish&but&Dad&caught&the&most.&He&caught&twenty-two&fish&in&the&seven&days&&&&&&&&that&we&were&there.&Mum&caught&six&but&my&cousin&Kathy&caught&the&biggest&one.&
W:&Yes,&but&how&many&fish&did&you&catch?
M:&I&only&caught&one&but&Mum&said&it&tasted&the&best&of&all.&
W:&It&sounds&as&if&you&had&a&great&holiday.&
M:&We&did.&I&have&to&go&now.&It’s&time&for&dinner.&
W:&What&are&you&having&for&dinner&tonight?
M:&I&don’t&know.&Anything&as&long&as&it’s&not&fish!
M:&Hello.&Mrs&White.&I&hope&you&are&feeling&better&today.&
W:&Oh,&yes.&Thank&you.&I’m&feeling&much&better&now.&The&doctor&gave&me&some&medicine.&I&think&the&fever&is&almost&gone.&
M:&That’s&good&and&you’re&looking&well.&By&the&way,&how&do&you&find&the&hospital&here?
W:&Both&the&doctors&and&nurses&are&very&nice&indeed.&
M:&Glad&to&know&that.&Are&you&allowed&to&have&some&fruit?&I’ve&bought&some&oranges.&
W:&That’s&very&kind&of&you.&
M:&Where&is&Mr.&White?
W:&He&is&not&here&at&the&moment.&But&he&has&been&staying&with&me&for&the&last&two&days.&
M:&Is&there&anything&at&all&that&I&can&do&for&you?
W:&No,&I&don’t&think&so,&thank&you.&
M:&All&right.&I’d&better&not&stay&too&long.&You&need&more&rest.&I’ll&come&again.&
W:&Please&don’t.&I’m&much&better&now.&I&know&you&are&very&busy.&
M:&If&you&need&anything,&please&do&let&me&know.&
W:&I&will.&Thank&you&for&coming&and&for&the&oranges&too.&
M:&Don’t&mention&it.&Goodbye&and&take&care&of&yourself.&
W:&Bye-bye.&
W:&Good&morning.&Today&I&am&going&to&interview&Ning&Xiao,&an&Olympic&diving&champion.&
M:&I’m&well&and&I’m&happy&to&be&here.&
W:&Can&you&tell&me&what&it&is&like&to&be&an&Olympic&champion?
M:&Yes,&being&a&champion&can&be&very&challenging&and&exhausting&because&I&train&for&five&hours&a&day:&two&hours&in&the&morning&and&three&hours&in&the&afternoon.&
W:&How&did&you&feel&before&you&competed&in&the&Olympic&Games?
M:&I&felt&vey&nervous.&I&could&feel&my&heart&beating&really&fast&inside&my&chest.&
W:&How&many&medals&did&you&win&at&the&Olympics?
M:&I&won&one&gold&and&four&bronze&medals.&
W:&Congratulations,&and&that’s&a&wonderful&achievement.&In&which&countries&have&you&competed?
M:&I&have&been&in&competitions&in&Australia,&Scotland,&Ireland&and&Japan.&My&favorite&country&is&definitely&Scotland&because&I&find&the&people&really&friendly&and&welcoming.&
W:&What&ambitions&do&you&have&for&the&future?
M:&I&would&like&to&keep&diving&for&another&five&years.&Then&I&will&retire&and&become&a&diving&coach.&I&know&that&I&will&make&a&coach&because&I&know&a&lot&about&diving&and&I&have&learnt&some&special&diving&techniques.&
W:&Thank&you&Xiao&for&speaking&with&me.&Good&luck&with&future&diving&competitions.&
Could&I&have&your&attention&please?&Thank&you.&As&I&told&you&yesterday&morning,&this&afternoon&is&our&shopping&afternoon.&If&you&look&on&the&back&page&of&your&tour&programme,&you’ll&see&a&little&map&of&the&city&center,&with&names&of&some&of&the&shops&marked.&As&you&won’t&have&too&much&time,&I’m&just&going&to&explain&to&you&what&they&sell.&We’re&now&in&the&Friendship&Shopping&Centre.&On&your&right&is&Larp’s,&a&very&good&place&for&shoes&and&boots,&rather&than&gloves,&bags,&clothes&or&others.&Opposite&that&is&Li-Ning,&a&good&place&for&sports&goods.&Not&cheap,&but&really&nice.&Next&door&to&Li-Ning&is&a&place&for&books.&They&have&got&books&on&almost&every&subject&anyone&has&ever&written&about,&airplanes&to&animals&but&Chinese&only—so&none&of&your&English&books&I’m&afraid.&If&you&walk&along,&there&are&shops&which&sell&cameras,&radios,&and&so&on,&which&you&won’t&buy,&I’m&afraid.&If&you&are&tired&or&would&like&to&have&a&nicer&cup&of&afternoon&tea,&I&suggest&Splend&Tea&Shop,&where&you&can&have&British&afternoon&tea,&with&very&good&home-made&cakes,&chocolates&and&other&things.&The&shop&is&two&blocks&away&from&here,&but&within&walking&distance.&
我的更多文章:
( 10:03:37)( 15:22:11)( 09:25:13)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 she is gone中文版 的文章

随机推荐