把老师我忘不了你的作翻译成韩文

ronan- taylor swift歌词 和中文翻译 谢谢_百度知道
ronan- taylor swift歌词 和中文翻译 谢谢
外文名称:Ronan 中文名称:罗南 发行时间:日 歌曲原唱:泰勒·斯威夫特(taylor swift) 填
词:泰勒·斯威夫特,玛雅·汤普森 谱
曲:泰勒·斯威夫特 歌词:I remember your bare feet down the hallway我仍记得你光着小脚丫跑过走廊I remember your little laugh我记得你浅浅的笑容Race cars on the kitchen floor, plastic dinosaurs坐在厨房的地上玩着赛车和恐龙玩具I love you to the moon and back我对你的爱宛如往返月球那样的长涟I remember your blue eyes looking into mine忘不了你蓝色的双眸注视着我Like we had our own secret club那么心有灵犀 像是只属于我们的秘密I remember you dancing before bed time忘不了你爱在睡觉前蹦来跳去Then jumping on me, waking me up跳到我的身上把我叫醒I can still feel you hold my hand, little man我仍然能感觉你握着我手的温度,那一刻,And even the moment I knew你就像是个小小的男人You fought it hard like an army guy你跟病魔英勇奋战,像一个战士Remember I leaned in and whispered to you记得我凑近你轻声对你说Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here宝贝,让我们一起离开这里吧You were my best four years你是我生命中最美好的四年I remember the drive home忘不了当我驱车回家,When the blind hope turned to crying and screaming &Why?&渺茫的希望化作撕心裂肺的哭喊:为什么会这样?Flowers pile up in the worst way, no one knows what to say堆放的鲜花那么刺眼,About a beautiful boy who died没有人知道该对这个死去的漂亮男孩说些什么And it's about to be Halloween万圣节就要来了,You could be anything you wanted if you were still here如果你还在,你可以装扮成任何一个角色I remember the last day when I kissed your face记得我最后一次亲吻你的脸庞,And whispered in your ear对你轻声说Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here宝贝,让我们一起离开这里Out of this curtained room in this hospital grey, we'll just disappear医院病房里紧闭的窗帘和压抑的灰色都会消失Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here宝贝,让我们一起离开这里You were my best four years你是我生命中最美好的四年What if I'm standing in your closet trying to talk to you?如果我还可以站在你的房间里跟你说话What if I kept the hand-me-downs you won't grow into?如果我留下你再也无法穿上的衣服And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through?是否能让奇迹发生What if the miracle was even getting one moment with you?哪怕这个奇迹只是一瞬间Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here宝贝,让我们一起离开这里Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away from here宝贝,让我们一起飞越这个尘世You were my best four years你是我生命中最美好的四年I remember your bare feet down the hallway忘不了你光着小脚丫跑过走廊I love you to the moon and back我对你的爱宛如往返月球那样的长涟
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
 I remember your barefeet down the hallway,
  我忘不了你光着脚在走廊上奔跑
  I remember your little laugh
  我忘不了你浅浅的笑容
  Race cars on the kitchen floor
  plastic dinosaurs
  我厨房的地上玩着你最爱的赛车和玩具恐龙
  I love you to the moon and back
  我对你的爱宛如往返月球那样的长涟
  I remember your blue eyes
  我忘不了你蓝色的眼眸
  looking into mine
  与我的眼睛对视
  like we had our own secret club
  就像在我们自己的秘密基地
  I remember you dancing before bedtime
  我忘不了你爱在睡觉前跳舞
  then jumping on me waking me up
  蹦跳到我的身上唤醒沉睡的我
  I can still feel you hold my hand
  我仍然能感...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁只要能在一起,做什么都可以.我忘不了你.翻译成英语怎么说?
I can do everything in order to stay with you.I can't forget you forever!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
So long as can in the same place, make anything to be possible. I cannot forget you .
As long as we can together, anything can be done. I can not forget you
扫描下载二维码用韩语说我忘不了你,我选择等你,哪怕等来得不再是你_百度知道
用韩语说我忘不了你,我选择等你,哪怕等来得不再是你
&#47140.我选择等你
난릴;래 널려 널 너 난이 &#49324.; 기다못도릴(纯手写翻译没有用词典;도잊야;다 사잊람어기령있다야온못 기람&#51060:난니거니 아거 기있&#50612:&#45212. 总; 너령래 我忘不了你;
&#49444.哪怕等来的不再是你
설온다 널 아 &#45328
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
선 널  잊택었 너 등 더다&#47161. 설릴고;상 훨다 이가씬 기게 &#47803
我忘不了你的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:那句我等你,只是给故事一个完美的结局,别自作多情的以为我忘不了你,放不下你
血刺鬼哥裝t
The words that "I will wait you" are just giving the story a perfect ending.Don't flatter yourself that I cannot forget you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这个是谷歌翻译:Phrase I wait for you, just a perfect ending to the story, do not forget your unrequited love and believe me, you let go
这个是其它的:That i was waiting for you, just to give the story is a perfect ending, do not pretend that i don't think you can't put your
The&sentence&I&wait&for&you,&just&to&the&story&a&perfect&end,&don't&romantic&thought&I&never&forget&you,&not&put&you
606slp。400。《早教黄金搭档官网》中华网独家报道。QDY。jfqosj 。TID
扫描下载二维码你如今的一句对不起,讽刺了当初的我爱你。 是我忘不了你,还是你记不起我。 翻译成英文 -_百度知道
你如今的一句对不起,讽刺了当初的我爱你。 是我忘不了你,还是你记不起我。 翻译成英文 -
我有更好的答案
t know whether i can&#39your sorry for me now is an irony to my original love for you .i don't forget you or you can&#39
Today, I'm sorry you are, ironically the original, I love you. I forget you, or do you not remember me.
You're now saying sorry, ironically I love you.I can't forget you, or you can't remember me.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 老师 我忘不了你的爱 的文章

随机推荐