serial comm port.cab 是什么

Windows 7 unable to open com1 - Microsoft Community
Applies to
Windows 7 unable to open com1
I have 6 Toshiba Tecra computers all purchased to use the serial com port to communicate with data loggers. as supplied by Toshiba they work fine, as soon as they update windows I get the message cannot open com 1, I have run a scan and nothing else is
using the port. if I uninstall the com prt driver and restart it all works but this is temporary as when you reboot& it reverts to not opening, I assume this is a windows 7 update problem and am proceeding to install updates one at a time but as yet to no
avail. windows 7 pro 32 bit as supplied alll computers behave in the same manner. any suggestions?
I have tried many comms programs as well as the proprietry one for the data loggers all give the same result, currently testing with hyper terminal.
All driver updates and bios are current Toshiba can't help but feel it must be an update problem.
&Thanks Dave K
8 people had this question
replied on
Hi, and thanks for the suggestion but this is a physical serial RS232 port so not affected by firewall.
I have resolved the problem which turned out to be due to an Adobe acrobat update reassigning the PDF printer to com1. So not the microsoft update as I thought .
Thanks again.
4 people found this helpful
replied on
First&make sure you have done the following steps:
a)&&&&&& Go to Start
b)&&&&&& Click on Control Panel
c)&&&&&& Get into the&Firewall
d)&&&&&& If&you click on Advanced Settings & Inbound Rules & and then New Rule
e)&&&&&& Then you able to select Com1 port and add the port details.
And also you need to perform the same for outbound rules as well.
Hope this information is helpful.
7 people found this helpful
replied on
Hi, and thanks for the suggestion but this is a physical serial RS232 port so not affected by firewall.
I have resolved the problem which turned out to be due to an Adobe acrobat update reassigning the PDF printer to com1. So not the microsoft update as I thought .
Thanks again.
4 people found this helpful
replied on
Good to know that your issue is resolved. In case, if you need any assistance you may always post your questions along with your valuable suggestions in this forum.
Be the first person to mark this helpful
replied on
In my case there was a generic printer with it's default port COM1. Beware the printers then :)
replied on
I did not see anything related to Com port as I followed your instruction.&
2 people found this helpful
replied on
I concur!!!
I actually found APC software (pbeagent.exe) had commandeered COM1 (and APC hasn't been on this PC for a while, I didn't even think to check that).
Anyway ,if it helps anyone else, you can download the Process Explorer tool from Microsoft directly at:
/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653
...it's an AWESOME tool!! Once I loaded it, all I had to do was find what process was using COM1...(use CTRL-F, enter COM1, hit enter). PBEagent came right up! I went into services and disabled it, and now COM1 was released for other uses.
Hope this helps!
replied on
actually i got exception &in COM1 &port does not exist after calling the &SerialPort1.Open()&
even i tried to go into &firewall setting but can not get proper result and second one i have change the port many times to com2,3,4....... like that when i click on start button ,write button is not active... it just hang on
please tell me any suggestion &?
this is my code&
Public Class Form1
& & Dim myPort As Array
& & Delegate Sub SetTextCallBack(ByVal [text] As String)
& & Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
& & & & myPort = IO.Ports.SerialPort.GetPortNames()
& & & & portComboBox.Items.AddRange(myPort)
& & & & writeButton.Enabled = False
& & End Sub
& & Private Sub startButton_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles startButton.Click
& & & & SerialPort1.PortName = portComboBox.Text
& & & & SerialPort1.BaudRate = baudComboBox.Text// and some time here
& & & & SerialPort1.Open()// exception is here
& & & & startButton.Enabled = False
& & & & writeButton.Enabled = True
& & & & closeButton.Enabled = True
& & End Sub

我要回帖

更多关于 serial io 驱动是什么 的文章

随机推荐