爱是一种情感的表现
爱是一种感觉的表现
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
feeling的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It is an amazing feeling to realize how are person who was once just a stranger suddenly meant the world to you 的翻译是:这是令人惊异的感觉,曾经只是一个陌生人突然意味着这世界在你的人是如何实现 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
It is an amazing feeling to realize how are person who was once just a stranger suddenly meant the world to you
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
这是一个惊人的认识是怎样的人曾一度只是一个陌生人突然,意味着世界对你的感觉
这是令人惊异的感觉,曾经只是一个陌生人突然意味着这世界在你的人是如何实现
这是令人惊异的感觉,曾经只是一个陌生人突然意味着这世界在你的人是如何实现
这是一项惊人的感觉如何,实现人只是一次突然意味着一个陌生人的世界,你
它是意识到怎么的一种惊人的感觉是曾经是陌生人突然意味世界对您的人
相关内容&a众所周知,朗朗是一位出色的钢琴家 It is well known, ringing is an outstanding pianist & aIt may get time again 它也许再得到时间 & a她是我的精神支柱 She is my spiritual prop & aTerrible is even a speaker did not 可怕的是甚而演讲人没有 & a本文还对施工设备如摊铺机、压路机的工作参数选择进行了分析,在此基础上,结合试验路段,进行了施工机械匹配研究,包括设备选型和数量计算,总结了水稳砂砾的施工工艺和质量控制的要点。 This article to the construction equipment like paver, the bulldozer operational parameter choice has also carried on the analysis, in this foundation, the union experiments the road section, has conducted the construction machinery match research, including the equipment shaping and quantity comput & a你多长时间吃一次垃圾食品 Your long time eats trash food & a幸福的光 Happy light & aLong Yang district Lu jiang township people's governments 长的杨区Lu江小镇人民的政府 & a让我最生气的是他告诉别人我拿了 Let me most be angry is he tells others me to take & aSolar covers 太阳盖子 & a不好意思,我听不不懂你在讲什么啊 不好意思,我听不不懂你在讲什么啊 & a是你先离开,我无话可说,只能说你不属于我,我也不属于你。不要再欺骗我!我们结束了! Is you leaves first, I am speechless, only can say you do not belong to me, I do not belong to you.Again do not deceive me! We finished! & a频普仪,高压仪,信号发生器 Frequency Pu meter, high-pressured meter, signal generating device & a祝你每天都开心 Wishes you every day happy & aseparated from 分离从 & a他可能做出了一个错误的决定 He has possibly made a wrong decision & aCompal eMail Security System Notification Compal电子邮件保安系统通知 & a我们必须在两周内看完这些书 We must read these books in two weeks & aI just don't have the time anymore 我就是不再有时间 & a卧床一个星期 A bed week & a它们是剩余的 They are surplus & a我喜欢玩游戏和喜欢看书。 I like playing play and like reading. & aI have
ideas that may help 我有也许帮助的有些想法 & a信息和技术促进全球化的进一步发展 Information and technical promotion globalization further development & ait‘s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that 它`s没有看通过这任何更长的乐趣,因为自然是一件事那 & a你的哥哥的电话号码是多少? How many is your elder brother's telephone number? & aa group of frogs were traveling through the forests,but unluckily two of them 一个小组青蛙游遍森林,但不幸地二他们 & aThey have put forward a plan for reducing the level of traffic 他们提出了一个计划为减少交通的水平 & a办过家教辅导班 Has run the family education counselling class & ato an important meeting in beijing 到一次重要会议在北京 & aengines revving 引擎加快转速 & a如果你准备好了..我们将出发 If you prepared. We will embark & a黑龙江外国语学院 Heilongjiang foreign language institute & a我们的语文老师不高 Our language teacher is not high & a多听中文歌 Listens to Chinese song & awhere
wife 那里ios我美丽的妻子 & apress
to restart 按重新开始 & aHK Happy mid-autumn festival oh HK愉快的中间秋天节日oh & aUnlimited Time 无限的时间 & anothing is impossible if you put your heart into it 如果您全力以赴您的入它,什么都不是不可能的 & athe more l learned,the moreprogress l make 越多l学会了, l做的moreprogress & aMagnification
with 1.5*Erecting Eyepiece 放大用1.5*Erecting目镜 & a你能闻见什么 You can smell any & a一份适当的兼职工作并不会占用学生太多的时间。 A suitable part-time employment cannot take the student the too much time. & a上次考试不佳 The previous test is not good & a当看见里昂走向出口的那一刻,看到了光明,仿佛看见了里昂和玛蒂尔达的幸福生活,可是美好的同时,史丹从里昂身后伸出了他那双罪恶的黑手。里昂使用了“指环游戏”……让人猜不透里昂的表情是解脱还是对马蒂达的不舍。仿佛里昂在那一霎那表情丰富了。 When sees Lyons to move towards the exportation that moment, saw the light, as if saw the happy life which Lyons and Masurium Teele reach, but happy at the same time, Shi Dancong the Lyons has after death stretched out his pair of evil evil behind-the-scenes manipulator.Lyons used “the finger ring t & a观看手术录像 Onlooking surgery video recording & athere was a little girl 有一个小女孩 & a杰克对书架上的那些书一本也不了解,随意他的选择是很随意的 On Jake's did not understand to bookshelf these book one that, his choice is very at will at will & a地热能 Geothermal energy & a你本来能取得更大的成绩 You can obtain a bigger result originally & a他们正尽最大的努力找你的孩子 They completely biggest are looking for you diligently the child & a绒毛 Down & a你求求我 You ask me & amolsieve molsieve & aIt is an amazing feeling to realize how are person who was once just a stranger suddenly meant the world to you 它是意识到怎么的一种惊人的感觉是曾经是陌生人突然意味世界对您的人 &翻译do you believe there is a feeling, a lifetimeill not be lost
你相信有一生一世的感情吗?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码1. B从第3段可知B正确。2. C此篇文章是关于panic attack的研究报告,所以C正确。其他选项为某段的段意,不能概括全文。3. C此篇文章涉及人的健康问题,所以C正确。4. A从画线词的后面一句可知。
题目来源: &
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
& Papa was a rancher (牧场主) .He worked with 1 &&&&&& He was proud of the way he 2 &&&&&&,He always wore clean clothes even when he worked. That is very 3 &&&&&& for a rancher who works outside on a horse farm. He often said to me , " Son,you may not be able to buy the best clothes,but you must always keep those you have 4 &&&&&&. That is the important thing."Papa did what he said. His clothes were 5 &&&&&& dirty like those of most of the other ranchers I knew.Papa never worked outside 6&&&&&& a hat. He always wore the same kind of hat. It was a 7&&&&&& hat. He never pushed the hat to one side of his head,he wore it straight and he did not push the top of his hat 8 &&&&&& like most cowboys do. Papa had 9 &&&&&& hats. One was his Sundayhat,the other was his everydayhat. When his Sundayhat got old,he wore it 10 &&&&&& and then bought a new Sundayhat. He wore his Sundayhat only to church or on holidays. Most of the time he 11 &&&&&& his Sundayhat in a special box. He hid it so we could not find it. Papa loves his hats and he 12 &&&&&& for them in a special way. He never threw them down on the 13 &&&&&&,someone might sit on them. He even had a special place for his everydayhat. As soon as he came into the house from 14 &&&&&&,he put his hat on the nail behind the kitchen door.& Mama was very careful of Papa's hat. She was proud of the way he looked when he worked. She was not 15 &&&&&& to touch his Sundayhat. Then something happened. Maybe it was the 16 &&&&&& of the long summer,maybe Mama read about the hats in a magazine or book,she got the idea that Papa should not wear a 17&&&&&& wool cowboy hat in the hot weather. She began to believe that Papa would 18 &&&&&& his hair if he did. Mama began to care more about Papa's hair than his hats. Perhaps it was Uncle George who made Mama 19 &&&&&& about Papa's hair. Uncle George had no hair. His head was as smooth as an egg. Papa had fake black hair that shone like 20 &&&&&&. It was terrible if Papa lost his hair because he wore a heavy wool cowboy hat. So Mama began to worry.( & ) 1. A. horse&&&B. cow&&&C. sheep&&&D. chicken( & ) 2. A. fed&&&B. acted&&&C. dressed&&&D. lived( & ) 3. A. easy&&&B. common&&&C. difficult&&&D. necessary( & ) 4. A. smart&&&B. folded&&&C. clean&&&D. smooth( & ) 5. A. seldom&&&B. never&&&C. always&&&D. occasionally( & ) 6. A. wearing&&&B. without&&&C. having&&&D. with( & ) 7. A. strange&&&B. straw&&&C. nice&&&D. cowboy( & ) 8. A. aside&&&B. down&&&C. up&&&D. over( & ) 9. A. two&&&B. many&&&C. clean&&&D. special( & ) 10. A. sometimes&&&B. occasionally&&&C. often&&&D. every day( & ) 11. A. stored&&&B. protected&&&C. got&&&D. kept( & ) 12. A. cares&&&B. looks&&&C. keeps&&&D. asks( & ) 13. A. chair&&&B. table&&&C. floor&&&D. bed( & ) 14. A. school&&&B. work&&&C. downtown&&&D. church( & ) 15. A. banned&&&B. permitted&&&C. encouraged&&&D. advised( & ) 16. A. rain&&&B. coolness&&&C. heat&&&D. wind( & ) 17. A. heavy&&&B. light&&&C. strange&&&D. special( & ) 18. A. spoil&&&B. lose&&&C. hurt&&&D. damage( & ) 19. A. care&&&B. think&&&C. talk&&&D. worry( & ) 20. A. silk&&&B. gold&&&C. sunshine&&&D. moon
&&Narrator: (scene shows an old woman,washing her supper dishes) For several years,a widow has lived in her own pleasant tworoom and kitchenette apartment in a rebuilt brownstone near East River. Her late husband,Mr. H. T. Miller,had left a fair amount of insurance money before he passed away. Mrs. Miller is,in fact,not an average sixty-one-year-she has little interest outside her apartment,has no friends to speak of,and she only ventures out as far as a nearby grocery store. No one who lives near her has taken note of her existence,with her oldfashioned dress and oldfashioned hairstyle,and she never uses any cosmetics (化妆品) .Her daily activities are monotonous,smoking an occasional cigarette,preparing her own meals,feeding her canary&(a kind of bird) named " Tommy", and keeping her tworoom apartment as clean as possible. (Mrs. Miller sits down on her couch,reading through the afternoon newspaper.) Narrator: (camera changes scene to Rod Serling,a glowing cigarette held in his hand) One would think that her life would be as normal as anyone else's. She doesn't mind the wall of isolation she has created around herself all these years. But all of this is going to change. Mrs. Miller is going to meet a person,a small child,who,like her,has no friends,goes through life unnoticed,and ventures only as far as Mrs,Miller. Would it be a dream of happiness come true? Or perhaps the worst nightmare Mrs. Miller has ever experienced ...In the Twilight Zone!Title shows: " Miriam" Act I:At the Theater (Scene 1,at Mrs. Miller's apartment)( & ) 1. Where is the passage from?&&&A. It is from a science book. B. It is from a TV show script.&&&C. It is from a news report. D. It is from a textbook of history.( & ) 2. The underlined word "monotonous" in the passage means &&&&&& &.&&&A. various&&&B. not changing&&&C. special&&&D. interesting( & ) 3. Which of the following statements about Mrs Miller is true?&&&A. She lives a happy and calm life although she is short of money.& &&B. She is not a sixty-one-year-old woman.&&&C. She spends most of her time doing her own things at home.&&&D. She is not fashionable but likes to decorate her own house.( & ) 4. Which of the following things is what Mrs. Miller would not do?&&&A. She doesn't want to disturb her neighbors.&&&B. She cares more about her neighbor's opinions.&&&C. She is not interested in fashion show.&&&D. She always tries to keep her house clean.
&&Most,if not all,Chinese are financially better off thanks to over 30 years of reform and opening up. But are we any happier?& Various surveys and rankings attempt to answer this question.& Though sociologists have presented varying percentages based on different criteria,their answers tend to find we are generally happier,and the number of optimists rises each year.& But each survey reveals a worrisome fact that a sizable portion,10 percent at the lowest,of respondents were not content with their lives or not hopeful about the future.& We cannot be content with the fact that at least 130 million of our countrymen are not happy.& Although a sense of happiness remains a luxury for many of our compatriots because of poverty,we agree financial wellbeing is not the sole determinant of happiness.& For most of us,except the extremely rich and naturally born optimists,there simply are too many variables that may kill the feeling of happiness.& These include,but are not limited to,rising housing prices,tight and instable job market,backbreaking schooling expenses and medical bills.&& The most common one,however,is a low sense of security.& An eyecatching characteristic of our economy is its high savings rate,at 46 percent now.& Explaining the rise in savings and drop in spending in their city,Beijing municipal statisticians pointed that in the low-and-middle-income group there was too much uncertainty regarding employment,income,housing,medical situations,and education.& How can you feel happy when you always have to brace ( = prepare) yourself for the unexpected?& It may be beyond the government's reach,to guarantee higher income for every citizen. But it does have a burden to create an environment where all citizens can feel a reasonable level of security.& There was an inclusive '* safety network" when the government encouraged officials to leave public offices in 1980s in attempts to downsize public service. The idea was to offer officials secure pay and benefits so they would not have to worry about guarantees after their departure from positions of power.& It is time the government displayed similar creativity and resolve to address a much larger sense of uncertainty.( & ) 1. The underlined word "burden" in the passage means &&&&&& &.&&&A. a heavy load&&&B. a duty or responsibility&&&C. the main theme of an article&&&D. capacity( & ) 2. According to the passage,the reason that most people involved in the surveys feel unhappy is that &&&&&& &.&&&A. they are faced with financial problems&&&B. they are not naturally born optimists&&&C. they are lack of sense of security&&&D. they are bothered by the rising prices( & ) 3. From the passage,we know that the high savings rate shows that & & & &.&&&A. life for most Chinese is no longer a daily struggle for basic necessities&&&B. the country's social security system is incomplete&&&C. the public are too busy to spend&&&D. it is not easy to change this traditional custom( & ) 4. The writer offers the example of "safety network" is to show & & & &.&&&A. the officials in China can enjoy better social welfare&&&B. the advantages of a policy&&&C. a way to solve the problem mentioned above&&&D. it is not necessary for most people to worry about their future
& Imagine a place where you can buy a wedding dress and ring,get married,and have a wedding party all in a day? The Mall of America offers all those goods and services.& The huge shopping and entertainment center is the largest mall in the United States. It covers thirtyone hectares. It cost six hundred fifty million dollars to build. The Mall of America has more than five hundred stores including four large department stores. It has sixty eating places.& But,there is a lot more to do at Mall of America than shop and eat. Why not visit the mall's aquarium? The ninetyone meters long,glass tunnel holds thousands of sea animals. They swim,crawl and float in about four million liters of water. You can walk alongside the aquarium and watch sharks eat or see a Caribbean reef up close.Young visitors to the Mall of America can also enjoy roller coasters,ferris wheels and other rides. It has the largest indoor amusement park in the United States. The mall also has a dinosaur museum,flight simulation (模拟) center and fourteen movie theaters.& More than eleven thousand employees keep the operation running smoothly. During the summer and holidays,the mall employs thousands more people for temporary work. Mall spokesman Daniel Jasper says more than fortyfive million people visit every year from all over the world. He says on any given day there are enough people at the Mall to make it the third largest city in Minnesota.& The Mall of America will be fifteen years old next year. The owners are planning a year of celebrations. They are also planning a major expansion. It will include hotels,a business center,water park and performing arts center.( & ) 6. What is the passage mainly about?&&&A. An introduction to a shopping center.&&&B. An advertisement of a mall.&&&C. The size of a mall in America.&&&D. The people running the mall in America.( & ) 7. Which of the following statements is true according to the passage?&&&A. The mall has the largest amusement park in the USA.&&&B. In the mall,you can not only shop but also attend lectures.&&&C. There are more employees in summer than in winter.&&&D. The mall is ninety one meters long and has fourteen movie theatres.( & ) 8. What does the underlined sentence mean in the passage?&&&A. The Mall of America has become the third largest city in Minnesota.&&&B. The mall is usually visited by many people.&&&C. The mall is regarded as the best place by many Americans.&&&D. People try to make it become a large city.( & ) 9. What can you infer from the last paragraph?&&&A. The mall is the earliest mall in America.&&&B. The celebration will be planned for a year.&&&C. The mall will offer more kinds of service.&&&D. The mall will be taken place by a business center.
& In high school I knew a guy who wanted to become a doctor. From the seventh grade on,that was all he wanted to be. After 1&&&&&& he went straight into a medical school,and 2&&&&&& doctor by age 25. &&&&&& I 3 &&&&&& such people. They know 4 &&&&&& where they want to go in life.& I don't think most people have such a 5&&&&&& picture of where they are going. I,for one,feel I've been 6 &&&&&& all my life. The only thing Fve ever had a strong 7 &&&&&& to do is to dance,and I've spent 8 &&&&&& of my life trying to do that.& Anyway,when I was 22 &&&&&&,I 9&&&&&& a crisis that forced me to stop dancing. I had to take a new 10 &&&&&&,and I was at a loss to what it should be. Then one morning,I started to paint. My first piece,to my 11,sold for $4,000. And over the next few years I 12&&&&&& 16 more paintings,most of which also sold.& 13&&&&&&,though,as I approached the 60th year of my life,that 14&&&&&& of being lost in life returned. I could 15 &&&&&& make myself paint,and once again,I was plagued (被.... 烦忧) with 16 &&&&&& about whether this was really what I was 17 &&&&&& to be doing with my life. Perhaps my life had become dull and I was to reach into the 18 &&&&&& and look for a fresh direction?& I 19&&&&&& everything I owned in storage,bought a tent and a bicycle and 20 &&&&&& out of town. I started a journey that day―a journey around the whole country.( & ) 1. A. school&&&B. graduation&&&C. work&&&D. church( & ) 2. A. became&&&B. turned&&&C. made&&&D. grew( & ) 3. A. challenge&&&B. like&&&C. love&&&D. envy( & ) 4. A. really&&&B. exactly&&&C. luckily&&&D. specially( & ) 5. A. clear&&&B. beautiful&&&C. complete&&&D. colorful( & ) 6. A. missing&&&B. left&&&C. lost&&&D. remaining( & ) 7. A. devotion&&&B. urge&&&C. sense&&&D. pressure( & ) 8. A. part&&&B. some&&&C. most&&&D. little( & ) 9. A. went over&&&B. went against&&&C. went up&&&D. went through( & ) 10. A. way&&&B. road&&&C. direction&&&D. route( & ) 11. A. surprise&&&B. happiness&&&C. excitement&&&D. joy( & ) 12. A. finished&&&B. completed&&&C. collected&&&D. created( & ) 13. A. Unfortunately&&&B. Naturally&&&& & & &C. Strangely&&&D. Disappointedly( & ) 14. A. picture&&&B. view&&&C. sense&&&D. idea( & ) 15. A. nearly&&&B. never&&&C. almost&&&D. barely( & ) 16. A. doubts&&&B. questions&&&C. worry&&&D. trouble( & ) 17. A. suggested&&&B. supposed&&&C. required&&&D. advised( & ) 18. A. darkness&&&B. brightness&&&C. heaven&&&D. unknown( & ) 19. A. lifted&&&B. put&&&C. took&&&D. carried( & ) 20. A. rode&&&B. drove&&&C. ran&&&D. walked
&Personal finance is an increasingly complex world. There are more ways to invest money,more ways to save it,and more ways to lose it. Yet many people are more strangers to this world than they might like to admit.& Starting young to teach financial literacy.& In the United States,there are growing calls to do more to help young people learn skills in financial literacy. Some efforts begin in high school. But more and more information is available on the Internet,not only for young people but also for adults. The goal is to teach about budgeting,saving,investing and using money.& The United States Financial Literacy and Education Commission was established in two thousand three. This government group supervises financial education efforts through nineteen federal agencies.& Information on financial literacy and education can be found at its Web site. The address is My Money,gov. It includes links to agencies that deal with banking,buying a home,investing and other areas.& The National Council on Economic Education has found that seventeen states now require high school students to take a class in economics. This number has grown from thirteen in nineteen ninetyeight.& As of three years ago,half of all states required students to take a class in personal finance. Yet that number has fallen from twentyfive to twentytwo.The National Council on Economic Education sells textbooks for grades four through twelve. It also offers free materials for teachers. The information is available at ncee.net.& Teachers say parents also need to play a larger part in educating their children about money. A recent study found that seventy percent of college students said they received financial advice mainly from their parents.Investment companies also offer information. Charles Schwab,for example,has a Web site to help parents teach their kids about money and investing.&& The address is SchwabMoneyWise. com.& One of the first tastes of financial independence that many young people get is through summer jobs. Junior Achievement is an organization that teaches young people about finance and business. It says almost threefourths of young people questioned said they planned to have a summer job.( & ) 1. What's the goal of teaching young people financial literacy?&&&A. To teach them budgeting.&&&B. To teach them saving.&&&C. To teach them investing and using money.&&&D. All of the above.( & ) 2. Which web site or organization can help parents teach their kids about money and investing?&&&A. My Money.gov&&&B. ncee.net&&&C. &&&D. Junior Achievement( & ) 3. Which of the following is NOT true?&&&A. The US Financial Literacy and Education Commission was set up in 2003.&&&B. 13 states in the US required high school students to take a class in economics in 1998.&&&C. 3 years ago,half of all states in the US required students to take a class in personal finance.&&&D. Through summer jobs,young people can try to become independent in finance.( & ) 4. What's the best title of the passage?&&&A. Information on Financial Literacy and Education&&&B. How to Get Financial Independence&&&C. Starting Young to Teach Financial Literacy&&&D. The Way of Earning and Saving Money
6. Because the shop is closing down,all the T-shirts &&&&&& &. (price)因为商店即将停业,所有的T恤以半价销售。
7. No sooner had they settled themselves in their seats in the theatre &&&&&& &. (curtain)他们刚在剧院坐下,大幕就升起来了。

我要回帖

更多关于 not feeling fresh 的文章

随机推荐