请写一篇英语小短文,描述你的上一个六一儿童节英语短文是怎么过的,不少于5句话

一篇儿童节的邮件的英文作文
一篇儿童节的邮件的英文作文
相关热词搜索:
篇一:一篇儿童节的邮件的英文作文写一篇英语短文李晓建参加学校的话剧团,六一儿童节来了,他们团准备表演一部关于《西游记》里的故事话剧。李晓建是主角孙悟空。请你发邮件给他,为他的演出提一些建议_百度 写一篇英语短文李晓建参加学校的话剧团,六一儿童节来了,他们团准备表演一部关于《西游记》里的故事话剧。李晓建是主角孙悟空。请你发邮件给他,为他的演出提一些建议 英语毁灭么-06 1、you should know monkey king"s act.2、as for your speed of lanuage,you should make it fast.3、act,you should make it quickly.4、you must be naughty,lovely5、you should play a good time to understand what the master means.6、you should communicate with the teacher ,to talk about some skills. Dear Li Xiaojian,I am glad to talk about the drama you take part in .Below are some of my ideas concerning to this play. I hope they can be helpful.for you.You act as Sun Wuk...
liuhuan247
Dear Li Xiaojian,I am glad to talk about the drama you take part in .Below are some of my ideas concerning to this play. I hope they can be helpful.for you.You act as Sun Wukong in " the Journey to the West" which plays an important role in the story. In my opinion, The monkey is very powerful and energetic, whose behaviors often beyond our imagination.So , the first point is that you should pay more attention to your behavior because ,the monkey is very active and talkative. Then, you should seem very clever and informative as if you can resolve all kinds of problems and protect Monk Tang. Last, you should show a warm and royal heart because Sun insists for a long time,endures hard life and contributes a lot for the journey.Above are my suggestions, You can consider them as references. I wait for your success in the play.Best wishes,Yours,Li Lei ??2016& 联系方式:篇二:一篇儿童节的邮件的英文作文英语作文:假如昨天是六一儿童节,现在发一封电子邮件给笔友,应该怎样写?英语单词不要太深,要有格式,_百度 英语作文:假如昨天是六一儿童节,现在发一封电子邮件给笔友,应该怎样写?...Keep in touch./Take care./Have a nice weekend./Give my regards to your mom.Sincerely,... Dear Han Mei,I am afraid I have got a big problem recently. My mother tallks too much to me. She always tells me, ""Be careful while crossing the street."" ""Put on more clothes ."" ""Did you do a good job at school ?"" and so on .I am annoyed . what shall I do???2016& 联系方式:篇三:一篇儿童节的邮件的英文作文帮忙写一篇英语作文 内容为 你的笔友给你发来邮件 让你让你谈谈你对建设节约型社会的看法和建议 可结合以下要点 不要浪费粮食与纸张 尽量不用方便筷等其他建议 求各位大神帮忙 十万_百度 帮忙写一篇英语作文 内容为 你的笔友给你发来邮件 让你让你谈谈你对建设节约型社会的看法和建议 可结合以下要点 不要浪费粮食与纸张 尽量不用方便筷等其他建议 求各位大神帮忙 十万火急啊英语国安18JO Glad to receive you E-mail.As you know,there has been an activity of“Construction of an energy-saving society”in our school recently.I think it is of vital importance because our society is facing the increasing danger of lack of energy.Many reasonable suggestions are given during the activity.In my opinion,there’ re many things we can do.In our daily life,we shouldn’ t waste any food or paper.It is also advisable to refuse to use disposable chopsticks and plastic bags.Besides,I think the government should make it a rule that those used textbooks should not be thrown away when we graduate from school,because most of the books are in good condition and can be rccycled.Actually,there are quite a lot that we can easily do:say,try to take buses or.ride bicycles instead of driving cars,etc.All of these will definitely help to construct an energy-saving society.Yours,??2016& 联系方式:篇四:一篇儿童节的邮件的英文作文英文版的70词小短文1)火车上的见闻2)信/邮件 信封3)my favourite season4)冬天的活动5)myfavourite hoilday(春节和儿童节的~)6)暑假7)my favourite sport8)描写一场篮球比赛9)给灾区孩子的一封信/邮件每篇_百度 英文版的70词小短文1)火车上的见闻2)信/邮件 信封3)my favourite season4)冬天的活动5)myfavourite hoilday(和节的~)6)暑假计划7)my favourite sport8)描写一场篮球比赛9)给灾区孩子的一封信/邮件每篇短文前加上1)2)3)4)5)6)7)8)9)只有一篇也可以1 英语cc晨晨°UWFL 5)My favorite holidayThe spring festival,the most important festival in china.january the twenty-ninth was this year"s spring featival.on this day ,i did something special.I watched tv all night the day before the spring festival.it was a spring gam soirce.it usually very intertesting.at midnight,i counted down the time to new year.i shot firecarker at twelve-four o"clock.In the next day morning ,i got up early.i decorated my bedroom with colourful balloons and many sashes.after that,i made dumplings.and my father cooked them.eat dumplings is an convention of chinese.it means reunion.In the afternoon,my family went to my grandparents" home.they cared my homework ,and always talked about it .then my grandparents gave me an rea packet.there were some ,money in it .after that my father talked someting about their health .and i found my old friends to paly.At night,we had dinner with my aunt ,uncle and cousins in a restaurant.we celebrated the hoilday to each other.and adults talked about their work. 亲爱的汶川小朋友:>你们好!>得知5月12日2点28分你们汶川那里发生了7.8级大地震!这是建国以来又一次最大的地震。到目前已经死亡了两万多人,我知道这次地震给你们带来了巨大的伤害。在电视里,我看到了你们,看见了废墟上的鲜血,还有破败的村庄。一具具可怕的尸体,还有那些哭的快要昏过去的母亲和孩子们,我不禁泪如雨下。你们四川是“天府之国”有着丰富的物产,你们曾经支持过全国的人民,今天,你们那里惨遭地震...
亲爱的汶川小朋友:>你们好!>得知5月12日2点28分你们汶川那里发生了7.8级大地震!这是建国以来又一次最大的地震。到目前已经死亡了两万多人,我知道这次地震给你们带来了巨大的伤害。在电视里,我看到了你们,看见了废墟上的鲜血,还有破败的村庄。一具具可怕的尸体,还有那些哭的快要昏过去的母亲和孩子们,我不禁泪如雨下。你们四川是“天府之国”有着丰富的物产,你们曾经支持过全国的人民,今天,你们那里惨遭地震,国家派了将近十万的解放军和医护人员和医生去你们那里,现在,四川人民牵动着我们的心。放心吧!你们有党和政府的亲切关怀一定会共渡难关的!不仅党会帮助你们,我们也不会忘记你们。这几天全国各地的汽车、火车和飞机都向汶川运送了大量的救灾物资,也有许多志愿者去你们那里帮助你们。这几天全国人民也纷纷kangkai(慷慨)解nang(囊),有的捐送物资,有的捐款。就连外国朋友也伸出了援助之手,我们学校也自发组织了捐款活动,老师们也纷纷拿出自己的工资,这个100元,那个200元,一个多小时就募捐了两多元,这些钱都融入了我们对你们的关心。同学们也捐出了自己的零花钱,5元、10元。可见全国的人民都有一颗的心。这时候,也是考验我们中华民族精神的时候,让我们拿出中华民族不怕困难、不怕艰苦的精神,有一句话希望你们能牢记:阳光总在风雨后。伙伴们,不要伤心,不要气馁,你们一定会重建家园的。Dear Wenchuan children:> How are you! > That at 2:28 on May 12 where you have taken place in Wenchuan 7.8 earthquake! This is the largest since the founding of another earthquake. Up to now the more than 20,000 people have died, I know that the earthquake has brought you great harm. In television, I saw you, to see the ruins of the blood, there are dilapidated villages. With a terrible body, there are those who cry about the past of her mother fainted and children, I can not help but Leiruyuxia. You Sichuan is "Land of Abundance" has rich natural resources, you have the support of the people, today, you were there the earthquake, the state sent nearly 100,000 of the People"s Liberation Army and medical staff and doctors there to you now, affect the people in Sichuan Our hearts. Safely! You have a party and the government will be the loving care of tiding over the difficult times! Party will not only help you, we will not forget you. In the past few days across the country cars, trains and aircraft to Wenchuan transporting a large amount of relief supplies, there are many volunteers to help you where you. In the past few days people across the country have also kangkai (generous) of the nang (capsule), sent some materials donated, and some donations. Even foreign friends also lend a helping hand, our schools have spontaneously organized a donation activities, the teachers have also come up with their own wages, this 100 yuan, 200 yuan that, more than one hour on a fund-raising over two yuan, the money We have integrated into the care of you. The students have also donated their pocket money, five yuan, 10 yuan. This shows that the country"s people have a Thanksgiving"s heart. At this time, we also tested the spirit of the Chinese nation, let us show the Chinese nation is not afraid of difficulties, not afraid of hard spirit, I hope you have a word to keep in mind: the sunshine after the rain. Partners, not sad, do not despair, you will rebuild their homes.刚好是我上次写的~~呵呵^_^作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢My Children's Day&&&&&& On Children's Day&I was very happy. I played the piano. I went to the park with my friends. There were many people there. I rode a horse. I went to the bridge and saw a rainbow. I had a lot of fun.答案不唯一
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:专项题
题型:写作题
书面表达。有的同学长大后想当医生,有的想当老师,你长大后想当什么呢?请以“When I grow up.”为题写一篇不少于50词的作文。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:河北省同步题
书面表达。给你的妈妈写一封电子邮件,谈谈你在北京的情况。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:专项题
书面表达。你想成为Peter的新笔友吗?请给他写一封信简单地介绍一下自己。要求:1. 注意写信的格式。2. 不少于50个单词。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
书面表达。以“Last Sunday”为题写一篇短文,描述一下你上周日进行的活动。要求:1.语法正确,条理清晰,字迹工整、规范。2.不少于5句话。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________如何过儿童节英文小短文50以内五年级(翻译)
しまった_叕
Every day looking forward to the "61" Children has finally come.Morning,5:30 on my .My mother's face cream first serious个true face wash,and then red comb black comb Liangliang the braids,in a flower on the top bar.Draw good makeup,I look at themselves in the mirror left-right look,feel really good,they turned to the school run.As if my joy will not walk,do not know how I went to school from home.Went to school,teaching see hanging in front of the building to celebrate "61" Children of the huge banner,banners below are to allow us to display the broad stage of talent.We will be here to celebrate "61" International Children's Day.Renqing "61" event at the thunderous applause began.First,school leaders give excellent Shaoxian squadron and outstanding young pioneers,"ten juvenile Flower","to help learn flower" were presented with awards in recognition of advanced,next is our children's talent show,performances.The first one-year program are the children as "61" section of the clapping song rehearsal.Only a small lively Student beautiful,full of energy ahead.Liang opened their voice to sing hard,hard shot with open hands,small hands beat red.The second program is the sixth grade,Big Brothers and Big Sisters performing chorus.They lined up a huge team,bright open -like voice,singing,crying to celebrate "61." At the time singing,laughter,applause,music passed fast.The play has been our fifth grade.We must use the joy of dance to celebrate "61." Standing on the platform,I do not know how good my jump,but I saw the audience of teachers and classmates are looking at our laughter towards our applause.After the U.S.dance ,Xu sweet for everyone classmates sang "Solar Rain" theme song,her sweet voice with their own resounding solo to celebrate "61." Turn to instrumental performances,and we took to go blowing clarinet Units,tracks are "painting the Carpenter","cowboy","Spring has." Dozens of students stood on stage together blowing,sound filled the campus,applause reverberated in the campus,smiling at his face in full bloom.How time flies!Unconsciously program finished performing,but our hearts are still immersed in the joy of holiday in a long time should not calm.Back home,turn on the TV I watch to celebrate "61" Highlights of the event.Original country,children all over the world with us as excited as joy,as happy,because today is the U.S.holiday,are "61" International Children ah!天天盼望的“六一”儿童节终于来到了.早上,我五点半就起了床.我先用妈妈的洗面奶认认真真的洗个脸,再用大红梳子梳个黑亮亮的辫子,在上面扎上一朵花.画好妆,我对着镜子左照照右照照,感觉真靓,就转身往学校跑.我好像高兴得都不会走路了,也不知道我是怎样从家里跑到学校的.来到学校,只见亮堂堂的教学楼前挂着庆祝“六一”儿童节的巨大横幅,横幅下面是让我们展示才艺的广阔舞台.我们就要在这里欢庆“六一”国际儿童节.庆“六一”的盛大活动在雷鸣般的掌声中开始了.首先是学校领导给优秀少先中队和优秀少先队员、“十花少年”、“帮学花”颁发奖状,表彰先进,接下来就是我们少年儿童展示才艺,表演节目.第一个节目是一年级的小朋友为“六一”节排练的拍手歌.只见小同学一个个活泼漂亮,精神饱满,喜气洋洋.他们亮开嗓子使劲唱,伸开双手使劲拍,小手都拍红了.第二个节目是六年级大哥哥大姐姐表演的大合唱.他们排成庞大的队伍,亮开银铃般的嗓门,用宏亮的歌声来欢庆“六一”.时间在歌声、笑声、掌声、乐声中飞快的过去了.该我们五年级上场了.我们要用欢乐的舞蹈来庆祝“六一”.站在台上,我不知道我跳得有多好,但我看见台下的老师和同学都看着我们欢笑,向着我们鼓掌.我们的舞跳完后,徐甜同学为大家演唱了《太阳雨》主题歌,她用自己甜美的嗓音响亮的独唱来欢庆“六一”.轮到器乐表演了,我们走上台去吹竖笛,曲目是《粉刷匠》、《牧童》、《春来了》.几十名同学站在舞台上一齐吹,笛声在校园飞扬,掌声在校园回荡,笑容在脸上绽放.时间过得真快啊!不知不觉中节目就表演完了,但我们的心仍然沉浸在节日的欢乐中久久不能平静.回到家里,我又打开电视看庆祝“六一”的精彩节目.原来全国、全世界的小朋友和我们一样兴奋,一样欢乐,一样幸福,因为今天是我们的节日,是“六一”国际儿童节啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
water has no taste at all water has no smell water's in the watefall the pump the tap the well water's everywhere around us Today is a day that I expect most, becaus...
自己写去,5年级的东西都写不出来,你死去得了
这个难把握 五年级的词汇到啥程度
扫描下载二维码写一写你通常如何庆祝儿童节,不少于五句话. 五年级上册英语作文_百度知道
写一写你通常如何庆祝儿童节,不少于五句话. 五年级上册英语作文
This is we children&#39,we sing and dance.Fs Day falls on the first day of Js festival and Is Day.My parents will go to school with me on Children&#39.On Children's Day.We are all happy on Children&#39,the school will host a lot of ints D ay if they are freeChildren&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于六一儿童节的短文 的文章

随机推荐