&&剑​桥​国​际​英​语​入​门​级​第​九​课​课​件​。​f​o​o​d​ ​p​y​r​a​m​i​d
大小:1.20MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢★2014年初中升学考试(江苏淮安卷)英语_初中英语_试卷_50网
您所在的位置:
& 初中英语& 2014年初中升学考试(江苏淮安卷)英语
2014年初中升学考试(江苏淮安卷)英语
学科: &&年级: &&省份: &&年份: &&发布时间: 17:51:14
【题文】 John is fond of swimming. His hobby is different from______.A.I B.me C.my D.mine
【题文】Mum likes making pictures and the pies she cooks always taste _______.A.good B.wellC.badD.badly
【题文】The old man can’t hear us well because there’s something wrong with his ______.A.mouthB.noseC.earsD.eyes.
【题文】 Sam enjoyed collecting. He has collected over three _______stamps.A.hundredB.hundredsC.hundred of D.hundreds of
【题文】 Now teenagers are very busy with their schoolwork and they have _____ time to do exercise.A.fewB.littleC.a fewD.a little
【题文】 You should _______ smoking. It’s really bad for your health.A.look upB.give upC.get upD.set up
【题文】--________ do you go to the supermarket, Amy?&&&&& -- Once a week.A.How many B.How muchC.How farD.How often
【题文】 Andy, you’d better not eat meat only. You should know milk and fruit _______ good for you.A.is B.are
C.wasD.were.
【题文】 Prince George is ________ lovely that many people like him very much.A.very B.suchC.as D.so
【题文】 Last March, many trees ________ along the streets to make our city more beautiful.A.were planted B.were plantingC.had plantedD.planted
【题文】 The 18th Jiangsu Provincial Games will ______ in September. Many students want to be volunteers.A.take placeB.take partC.take actionD.take care
【题文】–Mr Wang, could you tell me how long _______ the magazines? –At most ten days.A.I can borrow B.can I borrow C.I can keepD.can I keep
【题文】The book Alice In Wonderland is very interesting. I ______ it twice already.A.read B.have readC.am readingD.will read
【题文】 – What else should we pay attention to _______ building the bridge?--The change of the weather, I think..A.finishB.finished C.to finishD.finishing
【题文】 Years ago, while I lived in Engand, part of my college task was to help the children with special needs.I was chosen to &&&&&in a school with disabled children. The teacher asked me to &&&&&Nancy, a ten-year-old girl. One of &&&&hands could not move. At her school the teachers would think it was an achievement &&&&&she was able to put on her own coat. But I saw more in her. She had always wanted to put a string &&&&&the hole of a key.For the 5 years Nancy was in the school, the teachers always &&&&&to help her, but always ended up doing all the work for her. I knew Nancy could do &&&&, so I encouraged her to do something herself. At first Nancy often failed and got very &&&&&. Sometimes I wanted to give up too. &&&&, after a week Nancy was able to do &&&&&she had wanted to alone for so many years. Her teachers cried &&&&&when they saw the thing she was able to do with just some encouragement.Disabled people should&&&&&be told they can’t do this or that. With just some encouragement they can do it. The look&&&&that girl’s face when she was able to do it herself meant &&&&&to me. I hope everyone will encourage people to do all they want by themselves &&&&&telling them they can’t do it.【小题1】A.read B.studyC.work D.visit【小题2】A.look afterB.look forC.look at D.look over【小题3】A.hisB.herC.my D.your【小题4】A.before B.throughC.ifD.until【小题5】A.through B.acrossC.overD.into【小题6】A.failedB.refusedC.agreedD.tried【小题7】A.lessB.moreC.nothingD.anything【小题8】A.excitedB.pleased C.unsafeD.unhappy【小题9】A.And B.HoweverC.But D.So【小题10】A.which B.that C.what D.how【小题11】A.in dangerB.in fearC.with careD.with joy【小题12】A.neverB.alwaysC.oftenD.sometimes【小题13】A.ofB.inC.onD.at【小题14】A.the earthB.the sunC.the moon D.the world【小题15】A.instead of B.becauseC.together withD.more than
【题文】An old man walked slowly into a restaurant with his cane(拐杖). His old jacket and shoes made him unusual that day.A young waitress named Mary watched him move towards a table by the window. She ran over to him, and said with a smile, “Here, sir. Let me give you a hand.”Without saying a word, he gave her a smile. She pulled the chair away from the table and helped him sit down. Then she put his cane against the table so that he could reach it. In a soft, clear voice, he said, “Thank you, miss.”“You’re welcome, sir,” she replied. “I’ll be back in a moment, and if you need anything, just wave at me!”After he had finished a good meal. Mary brought him the change. She handed him his cane, and walked with him to the front door. Holding the door open for him, she said, “Come back and see us, sir!” The old man turned around and smiled.When Mary went to clean his table, she was shocked. Under the plate, she found a business card, a 100-dollar bill and a note. The note said, “Dear Mary, I respect(尊敬) you very much, and you respect yourself, too. It shows the way you treat others. You have found the secret of happiness.”In fact, the old man was the owner of the restaurant. That was the first time that she, or any of his waitresses, had seen him.【小题1】 The old man looked __________A.youngB.handsomeC.unusualD.common【小题2】 As soon as the old man entered the restaurant, Mary greeted him_______.A.politelyB.slowlyC.sadlyD.angrily【小题3】 Mary told the old man to _______ when he needed something.A.ring the bellB.wave at herC.shout at herD.phone her【小题4】Mary was shocked when she found a business card, a 100-dollar bill and a note _______.A.on the chairB.on the groundC.under the bowlD.under the plate【小题5】 The old man was ______.A.Mary’s fatherB.Mary’s neighbourC.the boss of the restaurantD.a waiter of the restaurant
【题文】With the development of science and technology, our dailylife is becoming more colorful and more convenient.An Underwater HotelIt looks like a spaceship but it is actually a picture of an underwater hotel. A company plans to build the hotel in the sea which is about 15metres below the surface(表面).The whole building is underwater and you can get to it by swimming and diving.Google GlassGoogle Glass is a pair of glasses with a battery(电池)hidden inside the frame(边框). It can perform many of the same tasks as smart phones. The glass has hidden camera and a tiny screen. It is designed to take hands-free photos or videos of anything people are doing.A New Kind of shirtHate washing clothes? You’re going to love this kind of shirt made by an American clothing company, Wool Prince. This shirt can be worn for 100 straight days without washing! The Wool Prince shirt never needs ironing(熨烫).The Digital(数字) LibraryCan you imagine walking into a library and finding all books have turned into companies? The first bookless public library is planned to open in San Antonio, Texas, America. Computers will take the place of books soon.【小题1】 The underwater hotel is about _______meters below the surface.A.10B.15C.100D.150【小题2】 You needn’t use ______ when you take photos or video with Google Glass.A.cameraB.a screen C.a batteryD.your hand【小题3】 You can wear the Wool&Prince shirt for about ______ without washing.A.a monthB.two months
C.three monthsD.a year【小题4】 The digital Library tells us something about a library without ______.A.booksB.computersC.bookshelvesD.reader【小题5】 Which one of the following can reduce our housework in our daily life?A.The underwater hotelB Google GlassC. The Wool&Prince shirtD. The digital Library
【题文】There are several ways you can find out about the countries and places you wish to visit. You can talk to friends who have traveled to the places, you can go and see a colour film about them, or you can read a travel book.It seems that there are three kinds of travel books. The first are those that give a personal, subjective(主观的) idea of travels which their writer has got himself. These books can be useful if the writers share their traveling experiences with others. The second kind are those books which give objective(客观的) information of things to be done and seen. If a cultured personhas written such a book about the facts of a place, then it is more useful. The third kind are those books which are called “a guide” to some place or other. If they are good, they will describe and explain the place in detail. Like the first kind , they can be interesting and exciting, but their main purpose is to help the reader plan his travel in the most practical way.[来源:学科网]Whatever kind of travel book you choose, you must make sure that the book does not describe everything as interesting, exciting or fantastic. You must also keep an open eyes on its date of publication(出版) because travel is very practical matter and many things change quickly in the 21st century. Finally, you should make sure that it’s easy to find the useful information for your travel.【小题1】 The passage was written to introduce_______.A.travel mapsB.travel books C.travel films D.travel places【小题2】 &The writer of the first kind of travel books gave his ideas after he _______.A.traveled B.read booksC.a lot of experienceD.surfed the Internet【小题3】 &The underlined phrase “a cultured person”means a person with ________.A.a good appearanceB.a good educationC.a lot of experienceD.a lot of money【小题4】 The date of publication must be noticed because ________.A.the prices of travel books may be differentB.the writers of travel books may be differentC.the information in travel books is always the sameD.the information in travel books is always changing【小题5】 &According to the passage, it is best to read ______ before traveling to a place of interest.A.the first kind of travel booksB.the second kind of travel booksC.the third kind of travel booksD.some travel articles in newspaper
【题文】【小题1】Many foreign guests like to come here to enjoy ___________ Chinese food.【小题2】Why did they leave the house __________ with the door open ?【小题3】You’ll be late for the meeting __________ you start out at once.【小题4】Let’s go and play basketball after school. It can help us _____________.【小题5】Lucy was surprised to see some __________ running inside her room at night.【小题6】Be careful when you walk_____________ the street on your way to school.【小题7】My parents got ______________ ready for the party before my birthday.【小题8】It’s important to keep a balance between work and rest. Too little rest often ______________ illness.
【题文】【小题1】It’s __________(possible) to finish the job in such a short time. We need two more days.【小题2】Now people hope to eat healthily and begin to care about the _________(safe) of food.【小题3】They are looking forward to _________(win) the first prize in the coming competition.【小题4】Which do you think is _________ (interesting), going on a picnic of going fishing?【小题5】Follow that _________(doctor) advice and you will get better soon.【小题6】It’s reported that some wild animals __________(face) the danger of dying out now.【小题7】I can’t understand your suggestion. Would you mind explaining it __________(clear)?
【题文】【小题1】 顺便问一下,昨天你交家庭作业了吗?____________________, did you __________________ your homework yesterday?【小题2】这只猴子足够聪明,用毛毯把火扑灭了。The monkey was __________________ to ________________ the fire with a blanket.【小题3】 请不要再嘲笑你的同学了,你应该与他们和睦相处。Please don’t ______________ your classmates _______________. You should get along well with them.【小题4】他过去常常整夜玩电脑游戏,但现在他宁愿把时间花在功课上也不上网了。He _____________ play computer games all night, but now he _____________ spend& his time on his lessons than on the Internet.【小题5】吃太多的巧克力会令我们更容易发胖吗?Does eating too much chocolate __________ easier _____________ to get fat?
【题文】CCTV reported that every year Chinese people throw away a lot of food which can feed 200 million people for a year.Do we have too much food? Of course not. According to the UN World Food Programme, there were 900million hungry people all over the world in 2013. About six million children die of hunger every year.So think about it. We should& say no to people who waste food every day. An old saying goes, “Every grain on the plate comes from hard work.” It tells us everybody must save food.Luckily, a number of people have realized the importance of saving food. Li Hong, a waitress in a restaurant in Jiangsu, once lost her job because she took some leftover(剩余的) food home for her son. But many people were by her side and criticized (批评) the waste of food.What should we do in our daily life to stop wasting food? We can do many things to prevent it from happening. Here are some tips:Don't order too much food in a restaurant. Only order as much as you can eat. If you can’t eat all the food you order, take the rest of it home.Don’t be too picky(挑剔的) about food. some food may not be tasty, but put body need it.Don’t keep too much food at home, especially for fruit and vegetables.【小题1】 How many hungry people were there over the world in 2013?____________________________________________________【小题2】 Why did Li Hong lose her job?____________________________________________________【小题3】 What should you do if you can’t eat all the food you ask for?_____________________________________________________【小题4】 Can you keep too much food at home?______________________________________________________【小题5】 What’s the main idea of the passage?_____________________________________________________
【题文】Now there is a family problem. Nearly every parent says that we never grow up. In fact we are probably 16 or 17 years old. In their eyes, we are always little ones and often do wrong things. For example, when I need to stay at home alone, they always worry about me and my life without them.Most parents always think that they have offered the best things they can to make their children live in a comfortable world. They buy their children pretty clothes, cool shoes, everything that they can for their dear children. In return, they only want their children to get good results in the exams.But why still can’t their children understand them? Does it mean that we still want more material things? No. As a matter of fact, what we want is a true family. What does a true family mean”? I think it means a place where we can hide ourselves from the cold world outside. From here, we can get warmth, we can get consolation(安慰), and we can get happiness. And one important thing is that we should be stronger and more confident in the outside world because we know that we have a true family.So I think that parents should sit down to talk with their children to let know that they have a true family, so the children and their parents could understand each other more and more. Then, parents will not treat their children as little ones.【小题1】 In the eyes of most parents, children never ____________and seldom do_____________.【小题2】 Most parents always think they _______________ the best things for their children to live in the world _______________.【小题3】 Children still _________________their parents because what children need most is not material things but _________________.【小题4】 Most parents want their children to get _________________in the exams while their children want to get _______________.【小题5】 The way to __________________ between parents and children is that they should have more communication with each other. Then, no children will ______________as little ones.
【题文】在初中三年的学习生活中,父母、老师给了我们很多帮助。假设你是李明,在即将毕业之际,用英语写一段文字以表达感激之情。感谢的对象在父母、老师中任选其一。内容必须包括以下提示点:1、感谢的对象及原因;2、举例说明帮助你的事由、经过和结果;3、你的感受和打算。注意:1、文中不得出现真实的人名、校名及地名;2、词数在80-100之间,已给出的文字不计入总词数。Dear __________Words can’t show my thanks to you,Best wishesYoursLi Ming
相关江苏初中英语试卷
最新江苏初中英语试卷
最新培训课程
最新培训机构
填写您要纠错的内容Iam sorry hear that you"re often ill. T think if you wallt to keep healthy.you should eat vegetables and fruit.you must drink more milk and water. GO outsid and stay for langer time. do sports and play with your friends these are good for your healthy.youshould get sleep and stay happy the well also stay alot. ihope yo 的翻译是:Iam 抱歉听说你"你经常生病。T 认为是否你保持 healthy.you wallt 应吃蔬菜和 fruit.you 必须喝更多的牛奶和水。兰格时间去 outsid 和停留。做运动,这些都是适合你的 healthy.youshould get 睡眠,天天开心井还留了很多的朋友一起玩。我希望你会 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Iam sorry hear that you"re often ill. T think if you wallt to keep healthy.you should eat vegetables and fruit.you must drink more milk and water. GO outsid and stay for langer time. do sports and play with your friends these are good for your healthy.youshould get sleep and stay happy the well also stay alot. ihope yo
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
IAM抱歉听到你“再经常生病,T认为,如果你wallt保持healthy.you应多吃蔬菜和fruit.you必须喝更多的牛奶和水。outsid留兰格时间。做运动,和你的朋友一起玩这些您healthy.youshould获得良好的睡眠并保持快乐的同时也留了很多东西。ihope你会
Iam 抱歉听说你"你经常生病。T 认为是否你保持 healthy.you wallt 应吃蔬菜和 fruit.you 必须喝更多的牛奶和水。兰格时间去 outsid 和停留。做运动,这些都是适合你的 healthy.youshould get 睡眠,天天开心井还留了很多的朋友一起玩。我希望你会
Iam 抱歉听说你"你经常生病。T 认为是否你保持 healthy.you wallt 应吃蔬菜和 fruit.you 必须喝更多的牛奶和水。兰格时间去 outsid 和停留。做运动,这些都是适合你的 healthy.youshould get 睡眠,天天开心井还留了很多的朋友一起玩。我希望你会
正在翻译,请等待...
Iam抱歉听见您"关于经常伊利诺州。 T认为您wallt保留healthy.you应该是否吃菜,并且fruit.you必须喝更多牛奶和水。 是outsid并且停留在langer时间。 做体育,并且这些为您的healthy.youshould是好的戏剧与您的朋友得到睡眠并且停留愉快井也停留很多。 您将的ihope
相关内容&a在运输途中造成的问题 Question creates on the way which in the transportation & a网站实例 Website example & a欢迎来中国 Welcome China & a如果有一个有钱的女人,像我这样对你好,你一定会选择她,而不是我 If has a rich woman, looks like me to be like this good to you, you can certainly choose her, but is not I & aI want to change myself !!! 我想要改变自己!!! & aFREE FROW SAWL NG REMA JNS 自由FROW SAWL NG REMA JNS & ahotels 旅馆 & a多读英语故事、报纸或小说 Reads English story, the newspaper or the novel & a玩具在地毯书上 Toy in rug book & a参赛作品 Participative work & adamace damace & aLooking forward to getting the passcode of your photo....please 盼望得到您的相片密码….请 & aI usually study English by working with friends 我通过工作通常学习英语与朋友 & aLatest 20 events 后20个事件 & a希望你可以考虑一下我们 Hoped you may consider we & a一位忠实的朋友 A faithful friend & a热巧克力 Hot chocolate & aur dreams are so strangei show u something
sometimes bb ur梦想有时是,因此strangei展示u某事B到B & ai like yao ming best. do you know 我喜欢姚最好ming。 您知道 & aDo you have black col. of this item? 您有黑col。 这个项目? & aeye-lift 眼睛举 & a让命运交融! Let the destiny blend! & aLove is perpetually polymorphic. 爱永久地是多形的。 & atace center tace中心 & a8987131 & aPB和CK共同表达阳性与TTF和AS共同表达阴性在肺鳞状细胞的诊断中具有较高的特异性 PB and CK express the masculine gender and TTF and AS together express the negative to have the high specificity together in the lung squamose cell diagnosis & amake eye contact 联系目光接触 & a石膏板 Plaster tablet & awant sb to do sth 要sb做sth & a真 Really & a一位老工人 A skilled worker & athe invention of paper in china 纸的发明在瓷 & a男童 Boy & athe delicious gel texture melts instantly into skin 可口胶凝体纹理熔化立即入皮肤 & a我一定会去参加晚会的 I can certainly attend the party & asub-anchor 次级船锚 & aI sften him sing a song in the next room 我在下间屋子sften他唱一首歌曲 & aact of 行动 & a住院医疗 In hospital medical service & a请问房内您的东西还需要吗 Ask in the room your thing also needs & aRe-sculpting concentrate 再雕刻的集中 & a虽然天气热,但是农民还在农场里干活 Although the weather is hot, but the farmer also works in the farm & aYou let me where to go! 您让我何处去! & aGive your number, see? 给您的数字,看见? & abest way to improve her english 最佳的方式改进她的英语 & aThe goal is what you want to achieve and the actions are how you will achieve your goal 目标是什么您想要达到,并且行动是怎么您将达到您的目标 & ahi, i'm billy - i'm american, but i visit BJ often. how are you? 高, i'm铁罐- i'm美国人,但我经常参观BJ。 你好吗? & a散步能帮助你保持健康 Takes a walk can help you to maintain the health & aso come an yway lets meet at last 如此来yway让集会在为时 & aBut who's going to_________ the plan? 但谁是去的to_________计划? & a豪爽的 Straightforward & a他买玩具 He buys the toy & aTask make a new friend 任务交一个新的朋友 & a出口的额度、进出口外贸平衡、进口配额和本地产品含量(local content)等措施显著。 The exportation specified amount, the import and export foreign trade balance, the import quota and the local product content (local content) and so on the measures are remarkable. & aIam sorry hear that you"re often ill. T think if you wallt to keep healthy.you should eat vegetables and fruit.you must drink more milk and water. GO outsid and stay for langer time. do sports and play with your friends these are good for your healthy.youshould get sleep and stay happy the well also stay alot. ihope yo Iam抱歉听见您"关于经常伊利诺州。 T认为您wallt保留healthy.you应该是否吃菜,并且fruit.you必须喝更多牛奶和水。 是outsid并且停留在langer时间。 做体育,并且这些为您的healthy.youshould是好的戏剧与您的朋友得到睡眠并且停留愉快井也停留很多。 您将的ihope &

我要回帖

更多关于 jackfruit 的文章

随机推荐