我想问问高考英语作文会不会改得形容态度十分严肃认真认真啊!我在离收卷前十五分钟发

圆体字用于高考英语作文我最近很郁闷。我在广东,广东英语高考两篇作文,小作文十五,大作文二十五。像以前一般小作文十二大作文十九以上是没有问题的。但是最近抽了,文风神马的还是和以前一样,小作文突然就变成十分,大作文更是只有十七分!问那个菜鸟老师,她瞪我试卷半天,说,你这个字很漂亮,但是让人看起来很累,老师可能看不懂……神马神马的,最后要我改成意大利体。我差点吐血。天地良心,我高三开始练圆体字,不敢说十分完美,但绝对是略有小成……而且我的连笔根本不算多,乱七八糟的修饰线之类很少。圆体字就像行书一样,是日常生活中最常用的字体,那老师自己没文化看不懂难道要怪我吗?我就不信高考阅卷组的人还看不懂区区圆体字!这真的绝对不是我本身的问题!我现在只问知情的人,有水平的老师同学们一句,到底能不能用圆体字?!请给一个合理的解释!顺便再问一句,别的条件同等的情况下,高考作文用进去的语法越多越正确,分数就越高吗?即使全都是定语从句名词性从句强调句一句话有四行字那么长也一定比表述清楚的人好吗?我搞不懂一个用高级词汇就能搞定的东西他们非要用个从句来解释,心累不心累啊!非母语者写英语文章不应该是追求自然吗?堆砌了许多高中语法进去,看来如个大胖子非要跳芭蕾,多纠结啊!
这个问题我几年前问过考试院的,因为我也写圆体字,哈哈。是这样的,圆体字的确很好看,也从来没有人规定高考必须用或者不用什么字体。(我有个好朋友因为小学在美国念的,她高考的时候a写的是印刷体,都不影响得分。)这么说吧,你写作文的目的就是为了让老师弄清楚你在写什么,从而看出考生英语写作能力,老师看一篇800+的语文作文平均只有十秒钟的时间,看英语作文更没工夫详细弄清楚。要知道能够阅卷的人能力都比较强,肯定是认识圆体字的,但由于圆体字复杂笔画较多,所以读起来比较累,在短时间内不容易完全认清每一个字母,而且容易让老师感到焦躁,所以不建议用。我高中的英语老师是全国有名的英语作文专家,他的思想被写入了教纲,可以回答你第二个问题。语言的美在于简洁和多样性,简洁就是说要高效,用很短的话简明扼要的表达清楚,而且往往越复杂的句子内容太多太杂,更不易摸清句意要点;所以“四行字那么长”的句子不一定表述得清楚,也不推荐使用(纯属装13= =)。多样性就是在达意的基础上尽可能有丰富多样的表达方式,比如表达第一可以用No.1,rank the top,top the list等等等等,不一定有多么高深的东西,也可以说是追求自然的一种表现吧。而且现在我们的英语教育与原来相比已经将语法放在次要的地位了~最后得出的结论就是:圆体字可以写,但不推荐;语言要简洁达意,表达方式丰富就够了。
为您推荐:
老师看你的作文,只是看你课本中的知识学进去了没,考试的时候最好也多用些课外的句子什么的,这样老师会对你有个很好的印象的,老师也会觉得你是个好生,他也会给你一些多的分数,至于圆体字么,那得看个人的喜欢了,有些老师会觉得很漂亮 有些老师会觉得很不好看,你最好把圆通字练到一定的境界让他们认为,哪怕是圆体字也是可以很漂亮的。...
最好写老师比较容易懂的,不要忘记,他们才是给你打分的人。他们一天改那么多卷,得考虑他们的感受。一目了然最好。不要用从句堆砌文章。楼主说得好,一个高级词汇能搞定的东西就不要用从句。但也要注意复合句的使用,用就要用的自然和有才气!不然,就是丢人现眼。长短句相结合才是最好的。可以模仿一些美文的用法,有时一个单词就能令人荡气回肠!课文的句子也有值得参考的地方,学以致...
哈,本人1年前已经熬过了高考苦海,表示赞同楼上2位.首先,要想到高考阅卷老师的感受,他们其实任务很重,一天改卷数量是有底线规定的,也就意味着 他们每人眼睛在每张试卷上停留的时间是有限的.为了让他们能在短时间内看出你这么多年来多么不容易的积淀,字体不重要,清晰明了最重要!~~不然再美观的字体,短时间内老师没看清楚你写的内容也是白搭,他不会因为你的字好看就多看几眼的.除非他一眼看出了你的文章...
楼上的都说完了。我补充而已
胖子跳芭蕾,虽然不好看,但是也不能歧视别人啊
跳芭蕾不过是为了培养气质,
又不是规定哪种人能跳,哪种人不适合跳。
还有圆体字可以啊,那个老师看不懂是她的事情,高考的老师是能看的懂的,毕竟高考的时候又不只是一个老师阅卷,还有3评呢!不用担心,好好考。...
专业练英文书法的飘过~真的不要用圆体,中国老师的水平有限,看不太明白,然后就把责任赖在你身上。意大利体或者印刷体是很不错的选择,练一个星期就可以吓住老师了。中国的英文考试就是一个形式,考得不是水平,只要把没用的语法往上堆就可以了。这种情况一直到你毕业真正把英文用到与外国人沟通才会停止。想考高分就忍着吧,过了这段时间再说。期待在高考后与你交流英文书法~...
扫描下载二维码谁给我讲解下高考英语作文这么写 在线等。。。急_百度知道
谁给我讲解下高考英语作文这么写 在线等。。。急
我英语相当差了 我现在就想知道 高考一般考 什么类型的
像语文作文立意也就那么几个相差不大我想问问英语是什么情况 刚才有人跟我说找找万能模板 我感觉对我来说也就这样还比较适合我我只能背背写什么作文都能用上的句子 把关键词换成材料里的就可以的那种
提问者采纳
we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. In my opinion, or even illusory interests, it will surely threaten the development of the whole society. Another case is that ---------------(举例说明), it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____, from the perspe I am confident that I am suitable for the kind of the job ___谚语_______&#92.( 4 ) 谚语警句性议论文It is well know to us that the proverb.: (1) to gain personal. But as far as I am concerned,按照提纲的要求进行论述.1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.2. 分析并举例使其更充实.The good old proverb ----------------(名言或谚语)reminds us that ----------------(释义). We must keep highly alert of the problems evoked by A. We must acquire our power from technology, ---------------(解决方法一). In addition, we can learn many things form it,我们已深受其害,A对社会&#47.) A has attracted extensive attention of the society, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation., the more ________, --------------(解决方法三), I would like to ---------------(我的看法).(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A.图表作文的框架as is shown&#47, collective, I hold the point of view that _______, we must spare no efforts to take some measures t has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study. Thirdly________________________, please remember the say------A,却促成了许多可悲的人们为其忘乎所以; I am looking forward to your replies at your earliest convenience、社会.While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. On the one hand, ___原因二_____. Generally, and in another word、自然等广阔的领域;every coin has two sides&#92. Consequently: in the first place, _______ is due to the fact that ________, there are some other reasons to explain my choice,跳出狭小的角落,我奉劝他们. For me. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing, on the one hand, ___原因一_______.. However.Sincerely yours., economy.It is really an important concern to every one of us. First,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发;increases&#47, the former is surely a wise choice . It seems to have a strange power to drive some individuals or organizations to act wrongly. Secondly (besides). Therefore, whatever you do. For example, and reduce the disadvantages to the mini (2) to adopt improper means to win more rewards with less input,如人类的身体健康和环境的平衡), and even the whole world. In addition, -------------------(举例说明).Personally, ________ is responsible for _______, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse, it goes without saying that ________, ------------(说明A的现状).Second. Secondly, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way. Moreover.2. 另一些人认为. In fact, because once the harmful influence accumulates to a certain degree and then spread, individuals &#47, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______, and ensures ourselves a bright future. Fillustrated by the figure&#47, however, we should find a number of various ways, short-term and partial individual interest at the expense of damaging others’ long-term and overall interest,要想消除它的危害.解决方法题型要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径1. 问题现状2. 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)
In recent days,A的产生来源于部分人们的自私和趋利性, such as science. In that case, in the second place.
There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______.But every coin has two sides, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____,A的出现是社会发展和人类进步的产物,主要是由于它对个人, ------------------(理由三).In my opinion. The essence of these wrong actions is.说明利弊题型这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,唯有这样.., , ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with A. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work., Date, management, ugogo and marry aspects of our everyday life. Just As a popular saying goes. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. As a result_______________.,----------------(理由二), you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it, ________________________,A的出现直接损害了(这里加入一句针对性的话. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows..Above all、人性. I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience&#47. Finally, ____原因二_____, we should seek the solutions through setting foot on this principle.
As far as I am concerned,------------------(A的第二个缺点).Through the above analysis,我们可以这样描述A…A能成为公众关注的焦点. Situating under the shadow of A;世界 &#47, differ in their opinions on this matter, __途径一______. First ----------------(A的优点之一),it is true that__________,用长远和全局的眼光去重新审视A.In Conclusion____________________, but also because _________;&#39., ___优点一______,它为人类的精神文明蒙上了一层阴影. They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ④---------------(理由三)。同时. In addition、经济,we can describe A as follows, precisely and fixedly。给A一个精确恒定的定义并非易事;&quot. Though with various reasons and forms, it still has negative aspects.,从更深一层次上讲。One object or phenomenon (negative significance inclination. Nowadays。事实上. What is more_____________________.
As far as I am concerned.As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in,⑦------------------(理由三), society and nature。其次,都有越来越多的关于A的议论。认真分析后我们可以看到. Since its concept covers vast fields, ⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二).
Form all what I have said. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying. Thus., that is to say. ( also theoretically )A case in point is ___例子一______. I am enclosing my resume for your kind consideration and reference, which is becoming more and more serious, humanity. Generally speaking . But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person,我们每一个人都应给予A高度的重视。这使得A始终挥之不去, its advantages can be seen as follows, the problems brought by A originates from the fundamental principle of human ideology and material production, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③-----------------(为他们带来的好处). On the other hand,for another____________. It is not only because ________;, we should draft our solution gogotematically on the basis of deep analysis of A problem, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).阐述主题题型要求从一句话或一个主题出发,我们人类前进的脚步才会更加平稳, there is no doubt that ___观点二______;&quot. The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因);dramatically&#47.There are many reasons explaining__________________________.I shall be much obliged if you will offer me a precious opportuchart),-----------------(理由一)., I never think this reason can be the point, ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise&#47,避免它带来更多损失, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______、集体乃至整个世界都有着不容忽视的不良影响, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ , ----------------(我的观点),要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一). Therefore。如今在电视, ________.For one thing_____________________, __讨论议题______&quot, ③-------------理由二). In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点),I am extremely pleased to hear from you,用系统的和科学的方法去解决, effectively eliminate the shadow of A, A is difficult to be defined。首先, ..The main reason is____________________.The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. I am sure my opinion is both
sound and well- decrease (goesup&#47。对此,X X X现象说明文Recently _______, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). (2)利弊型的议论文Nowadays,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)1. 说明事物现状2. 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)3. 你对现状(或前景)的看法Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life, the result may turn out to be loss of really important and valuable resource or ability.&#47, ____缺点二______.Furthermore, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play,他们看到的是肤浅和片面的利益。一般而言. Gdrops/steadily rising/percentage in the table(graph&#47,significantly&#47、日常生活的很多角落. And secondly ___优点二_____. First of all. For one thing.,⑥------------------(理由二). And I would like to write a letindicated&#47,A所带来的危害是人类进化过程中付出的代价,破坏了人类生存的法则和空间. On the one hand. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________,因为它的概念涉及了科学. As a result,从最直观的角度来看. For example, yearReceiver&#92. From the sharp&#47. The negative aspects are also apparent:……。而如今, &#92。(举例): &#92., ideology. Fmarked decline/organizations and violate natural law merely to obtain temporary、报纸.. Some people say A is their favorite. To begin with. Only by this way. For one thing,早已引起了广泛的社会关注;decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________;pie&#47.(2) 给出一个观点; I feel I am competent to meet the requirements you have listed.From my point of view.First of all.一种事物或现象(负面意义倾向)关于A的话题,我们必须从根源上杜绝它的产生;&quot, ____方法_____, we have to face I problem-----A,what amazes us most is______________. On the other hand, ___缺点一______. Therefore: ____谚语_____.Best regards for yous addressDear ,-----------------(支持B的理由一). There are two sides of opinions about it.,再对比事物本身的利弊. For another thing..&#47, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because --------------(带来的好处). A’s status as the focus of public concern mainly results from its in negligible but harmful influence on individuals, ---------------(对前景的预测).)议论文的框架
(1) 不同观点列举型(选择型) There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. Furthermore ,更加欢快的迈向辉煌的明天。更可怕的是.,而从未从整个全局和人类整体的利益出发去认识和分析它. Besides -------------------(A的优点之二). On the
other hand. Idecreases); to see your advertisement for the position in . In their point of view. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job, newspapers, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____;健康的不利有很多;picture&#47, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______. In short.( 3 ) 答题性议论文Currently, ___原因一_______. To sum up, increasingly more argumentations about A can be found in TV programs. The more _______..Considering all these,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). As a matter of fact.
People, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying,由于A所产生微小利益. 实用性写作(申请信 )Your addressMonth.。1. 有一些人认为对比观点题型(1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法. Thirdly (finally).&#47.、思想, law and culture terrorm.. It means ____谚语的含义_______. For another -------------(解决方法二). Due to the depth and width of A’s harmful influence.3. 我的看法.With the rapid development of science and technology in China, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows
其他类似问题
老师批卷都是扫着看的..:,这个时候不要纠结句型. Following is my reansons,你在当中穿插一些复合句,老师是不会看得很细的,让文章看上去有结构。还有多使用连词., last but not the least..,但是开头和结尾要写得好.,注意文章结构.But I think.for the following reasons.,越是死板的文章.Some people think:I think,就有加分,结构越是鲜明.,一边看一般把作文里面的连词圈出来,当然.。建议你买一本高考作文范本的书看. Some people think:first., third,分数就不会太低, second,字写得工整清楚..虽然这样的文章结构层次是很死板的,一些小的语法错误和拼写错误.其实连词比句型更重要
为您推荐:
高考英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
去百度文库里找 全是
写上FUCK!我在广一摸试过,结果通篇0分,平时英语作文10多分的去读读英文文章,练语感。能提高点分数
就那么写。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何在短期增大词汇量?问题补充:我想一般的单词只要看到英文能记得中文就行了,为什么还要背高考单词呢,这是我的第一个疑问;其次,我想在短期提高单词量,我准备每天记20个对应的中文,不背单词,这样有效吗,一天几个比较合适不太容易忘,大家对提高词汇量还有什么好建议吗?
学英语是一个循序渐近的过程,英语和语文一样是一门要靠积累来提高的科目,短期内增大词汇量不是不可能,关键是你要懂得合理分配,勾出重点,并不是所有的单词都需要记.至于高考词汇,你不去记,怎么保证高考顺利呢?所谓的重点词汇其实也是跟高考词汇有关
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语成绩提升,不要空话,套话.谢谢1、我高三,只有三个月,我之前英语答卷全凭语感,只能得个六七十分.我有英语基础.我现在每天背100个英文单词,我想把分数提到一百二十分.我想问,这样快速学习要注重哪些方面,可以有哪些方法.2、我想提升口语,但是这个我们辽宁地区不重视,没锻炼过,六个月时间提升,有什么具体方法.谢谢我每天只有四个小时学英语.
你的薄弱环节在哪里呢,阅读,完型,作文,单选,你要说具体一点我才能帮你,还有你们要考口语吗?只有三个月了,如果不考口语,先放一放吧,而且我们这口语很好过的,根本不用刻意练,你们那不重视的话,先放一放吧,毕竟还是笔试比较重要回复 花七娃:如果是语法的话,首先你得弄懂老师上课讲的一些语法结构,像时态语态,各种从句的应用等等,老师课上讲的理论弄懂这是最基本的 ,然后要做相应的练习巩固知识点,这样的话知识点不容易忘,题目就从简单的到难得,循序渐进,做题时要思考这是用的哪个语法的知识点,建议去买一本高考专攻语法的那种辅导书,有考点理论还有相应习题什么的,另外可以从往年的高考卷子上找一些相应的习题,语法不好一定要多做题,熟能生巧.像语法这个东西有语感固然好,但是做题很重要,大一学姐告诫你一定要在理解理论的基础上多做题,慢慢的,成绩就会上去的,现在开始努力还不晚,好好学语法吧,当年我就是这么过来的,加油吧!至于口语这个东西,如果你一定要学,推荐你去看一部影片,老友记,好多学初学口语的人都会看得,句子不是很难,但是很实用,你可以边看边跟着说一说,听一听,毕竟听力和口语是相辅相成的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 十五岁会不会得直肠癌 的文章

随机推荐