mr. huhe works hard ppteveryday.he wants to buy a new

Handmade Leather Goods - Leather Wallets For Men | Mr. Lentz Shop初一英语竞赛阅读理解训练 阅读短文,将所缺句子的序号填在相应位置补全短文,并回答文后问题。 Mr and Mrs White have a baker's shop(面包房)in Tonda.Tonda is a holiday village(度假 村) .There are a lot of tourists(游客)in summer(夏天) .The tourists live in holiday flats (公寓)and cook their meals. The tourists eat a lot of bread.1._________ In spring and autumn there aren't usually many tourists.2._________ In winter it is cold and wet(潮湿) and there aren't any tourists.3._________ Mr White cleans the shop and Mrs White works in the house and looks after her children.But they don't work all the winter.In winter they are tourists. (A)The baker's shop is not open in winter. (B)In summer Mr and Mrs White work twelve hours a day,and at weekend,too. (C)So they work only seven hours a day and on Sundays they get up late and stay at home. 1.Where do the tourists live in? A.Baker's shop.B.Holiday flats. C.Mr White's house.D.Hotels. 2.Mr and Mrs White sell(卖)the most(最多的)bread in _________ . A.spring B.summer C.autumn D.winter 3.There is no tourist in winter because(因为)it's _________ and _________ . 4.Mr and Mrs White are _________ in winter,too. 5.Mr and Mrs White work _________ hours a day in summer. 下面是轮船班次表,仔细观察后回答问题。1.The children want to be on LammaIsland before nine in the morning.Which ferry must they take(搭乘)? ________________________________________________________ 2.At what time does Ferry No.103get toLamma Island? ________________________________________________________ 3. The children have to be back to Hong Kong before seven o'clock in the evening. Which is the last ferry they can take? ________________________________________________________ 4.How many ferries go from Hong Kong to Lamma Island every day? ________________________________________________________ 5.How many ferries go from Lamma Island to Hong Kong every day? ________________________________________________________ Mr and Mrs Scott want to buy some new chairs for their new house. They come into a shop and see some very good chairs on the floor. They like the colour and want to know how much they are. They see a price tag (标签) on one chair. It says &¥100&. They like the chair but they are too dear for them. The Scotts don't think they can buy them now. They leave this shop and go to other shops. Mr Scott thinks they can find some cheap chairs. ( ) 1. Mr and Mrs Scott have a new house. ( ) 2. They want to buy tables and chairs for their house. ( ) 3. They think the chairs in this shop are cheap. ( ) 4. They leave the shop and go home. ( ) 5. They want to buy good and cheap chairs. 阅读短文,选择正确答案。 Mary is an American schoolgirl. She is now in Beijing with her parents. She doesn't know Chinese, but she is trying (努力) to study and speak it. She often tries to speak Chinese to her Chinese friends. Sometimes they don't understand her, because she can't speak Chinese well. It's Saturday morning. Mary goes out. She is on her way to the park. She is going there to see a flower show (展览). But she doesn't know how to get there. She asks a Chinese boy. The boy can't understand her. Then she takes out a pen and some paper. She draws flowers on it, gives the picture to the boy and says something about it. The boy smiles and then shows (指给) Mary the way to the park. ( ) 1. Where does Mary live now? She lives in ____. A. America B. England C. China D. Canada ( ) 2. She can speak ____ Chinese. A. much B. a little C. little D. a few ( ) 3. She likes ____ Chinese with her ____. A. speak, parents B. speaking, friends C. speaks, girl-friends D. speaking, teachers ( ) 4. Where is she going? A. To a new school. B. To see her friends. C. To a farm. D. To see some flowers. ( ) 5. How does she ask the way to the flower show? A. She asks the way in Chinese. B. She asks the way with a sign. C. She draws a picture to ask the way. D. She doesn't ask any people. Mr Jones and Mr Brown work in the same office.One day Mr Jones says to Mr Brown , “I will have a small party at our house on Monday evening . Would you and your wife like to come ?” Mr Brown says , “Thank you very much . I’ love to , but let me ask my wife first . ” So d Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife . Then he comes back and looks very worried . “What’s the matter?” asks Mr Jones . “Is you wife there at home ?” “No,” answers Mr Brown . “She isn’ there . My small son answers the telephone . I say t to him , ‘Is your mother there , David ?’ and he answers ‘No , she isn’t in the house .’ ‘Where is she ?’ I ask , ‘She is somewhere outside .’ ‘What’s she doing ?’ ‘She is looking for me .’ ” ( )1.There is a party at Mr Jones’s house on Monday evening . ( )2.Mr Jones asks Mr Brown and his wife to go to the party . ( )3.The telephone is in Mr Brown’s office. ( )4.Mr Brown speaks to Mrs Brown on the telephone . ( )5.Mrs Brown is looking for her son . One Sunday morning Mr Green and his child , Bill ,are in a big shop . Mr Green wants to buy a new blouse for Mrs Green . Bill likes oranges , so his father buys two kilos(公斤)of oranges for him , too . Bill wants to buy some picture―books and colour pencils , too . There are many people in the shop . They are men and women , old and young . They all want to buy something there . ( )6.Mr Green goes to the shop with . A.Mrs green B.his son C.his daughter D.his father ( )7.Mr Green wants to buy a new blouse for . A.Bill’s mother B.Bill C.his friend D.other people ( )8.Bill likes______ . A.all the things B.the new blouse C.oranges D.orange ( )9.Bill wants to buy . A.some picture―books B.some colour pencils C.clothes in the shop D.A and B ( )10.The shop is______ . A.empty B.close C.full of children D.full of people 三、完型填空(10 分) Mike is a little boy. He 1 four years old. One day, his mother 2 him to see his grandmother. His grandmother’s home is very far 3 their house. So they go there 4 . There 5 only a few people on the bus. They all sit on 6 seats. Mike is very happy. He looks 7 the window and talks with his mother. After a while, Mike starts running on the bus. He runs and runs. “ 8 are you always running? Please sit 9 ,” his mother says. “I want to see my grandmother earlier , I want the bus 10 faster,” Mike answers. ( )1.A.has B. have C. is D. are ( )2.A.takes B. makes C. lets D. let ( )3.A.from B. off C. to D. of ( )4.A.by train B. with a bus C. by bus D. by car ( )5.A.is B. have C. has D. are ( )6.A.they B. their C. theirs D. them )7.A.out of B. out C. from D. of )8.A.What B. How C. Why D. Where )9.A.in B. down C. up D. on )10A.moves B. move C. to move D. moving Tom lives in London. His father has a shop and his mother teaches in a school. He is seven years old now and begins to go to school this autumn(秋天). His home is near the school, so he goes to school on foot every day. He is never late for class and his teachers like him. One day, his maths teacher Miss Red is teaching them to count(数数)from one to five. Tom is studying hard. Soon he can count them. Miss Red is very happy and asks, “ How many people are there in your family, Tom?” Tom stands up and begins to count with his fingers(手指). Then he says, “Two, Miss Red.” “Who are they?” “ My father and my mother.” “Oh?” Miss Red is surprised(吃惊). She says, “There are three people in your family.” “But now I’ not m at home, but at school, you know!” ( )1. Tom is American . ( )2.Tom’s mother is a worker. ( )3. Tom is having(正在上) a maths class that day. ( )4. There are three people in Tom’s family. ( )5. Tom’s home is near the school, so he goes to school by bike every day. Harry gets up at half past six every morning on weekdays. She has breakfast at seven o’ clock and then she goes to school. At about 7:30, she gets to school. Harry is never late for school. Harry begins classes at ten to eight. She has four classes in the morning. Harry studies English, Maths, History and other subjects. Harry has lunch in the school. Her classes are over at a quarter past four. After school, sometimes Harry plays games in the playground. Sometimes Harry reads some books or newspapers in the reading-room. In the evening, Harry does her homework and reviews(复习) her lessons. At about 6:30, she has supper with her parents and her younger brother Tom. After supper, Harry often watches TV. Sometimes she does some reading. She goes to bed at ten o’clock. p.m. ( ) 6. When does Harry get up everyday on weekends? A. 6:00 B 7:15 C. 6:30 D. 7:00 ( ) 7. How many classes does Harry have in the morning? A. six B. four C. five D. three ( ) 8. Where does Harry have lunch on weekdays? A. In the school B. At home C. In Uncle Smith’s family D. In a restaurant ( ) 9. What does Harry do after school? She _________. A. plays games in the playground or does some reading in the reading room B. does housework C. does her homework D. clean the classroom ( ) 10. When are Harry’s classes over? A. 3:45 B. 4:15 C. 4:45 D. 5:00( ( ( (
赞助商链接初中英语专项训练集
初中英语专项训练集
当前文档过大,建议您在wifi环境下观看

我要回帖

更多关于 he works hard课件 的文章

随机推荐