when he 进去 high school girl系列

他打算高中毕业后去上厨艺学院,填空he is going__ __in a __ __school when he finishes senior high school.
to study,cooking
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码when he was in high school ,Dave_____the habit of making notes.A.casued B.brought C.created D.developed-l am sorry!i didn't mean___her.-but talking like that means____her.A.to hurt B.hurting C.hurting D.to hurt_____in a heavy traffic jam in a taxi while you are hurrying to the airport is quite an unpleasant esperience.A.having caught B.being caught C.caught D.having been caught____,the idea of having to work under a woman defeated him.A.wanting the job very muchB.although wanting the job badly C.though he wanted the job very much D.he wanted the job badly根据括号中所给的提示把下列句子翻译成英文& 1.写这本书占用了他所有的空余时间.(动名词做主语)& 2.很难说这两篇文章哪篇写得更好.(it作形式主语)& 3.回顾那段日子,我意识到自己犯了个大错.(look back on)& 4.玛丽喜欢自己的家乡,不愿意离开.(be fond of)
chachaxo1947
DCBC Writing the book cost him all his spare time .It is difficult to say which is the better of the two articles .Looking back on those days ,I realized I made a big mistake .Mary is fond of her home town and is not willing to leave .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~广东省东莞市年上学期期末考试模拟试卷初三英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
广东省东莞市年上学期期末考试模拟试卷初三英语
上传于||文档简介
&&广​东​省​东​莞​市00​-01​年​上​学​期​期​末​考​试​模​拟​试​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢他上中学的时候,几乎没有什么人去做科学实验,更谈不上接受这方面的训练了 的翻译是:When he is in high school, little man to do a scientific experiment, let alone receive this training 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
他上中学的时候,几乎没有什么人去做科学实验,更谈不上接受这方面的训练了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
When he is in high school, little man to do a scientific experiment, let alone receive this training
He went on to secondary school, when there is little to do scientific experiments, and will not be accepted by training in this area
On him middle school's time, nobody does the scientific experiment nearly, was far from accepts this aspect the training
相关内容&a麻烦你稍等一会 Troubles you to wait a while slightly & ai can do well! 我可以很好做! & a投稿信息 Contribution information & athe nuclear deformity is computed by the mean value, on all 核残疾由平均值计算,在所有 & a?? ??? ?? ??? ?? 我吃比较幼兽皮胃口, & a涂层脱落 The coating falls off & a脑袋一片空白 A head piece of blank & ashouldn't that be gauze no top if it? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我给你介绍的食物是土豆丝 I give food which you introduced am the potato silk & aPlease make sure you have finished the following four steps before Dec. 6, 2011,or you are deemed to withdraw your paper: 请保证您在12月之前完成了以下四步。 6, 2011年或者您被视为撤出您的纸: & aDefective daily 瑕疵每日 & aparts to be machined can be held between centers,attached to a face plate,supported in a jaw chuck,or held in a draw-in chuck or collect parts to be machined can be held between centers, attached to a face plate, supported in a jaw chuck, or held in a draw-in chuck or collect & a行动起来吧,让快乐充满圣诞节 Goes into action, lets the joyful fill Christmas day & aSpray painting 喷漆 & a昨晚我直到完成作业才去睡觉 Last night I until completed the work only then to sleep & aMaybe you have too much yin . 可能您有许多yin。 & aThis is a question. 这是问题。 & a你从什么时候开始走上音乐之路 When do you from start to step onto road of the music & aLove is to give, it is because there is no results Love is to give, it is because there is no results & aI will cover up the heart of the unhappy, to treat you with a smile。 正在翻译,请等待...
& atuen Ng Festival tuen Ng节日 & a可是,当你开始动手做的时候你就开始手忙脚乱 But, when you start the time which begins to do you start to be thrown into confusion & a一个真正值得去爱、也懂得回爱的人,自然会让爱情变得简单。 Is worth liking, also understanding truly love the human, can let love naturally become simple. & aThanks for watching as I fall,And letting me know we were done 感谢观看,我跌倒和告诉我我们做了 & a没等几分钟就闻到了焦味,我知道我失败 Has not waited for several minutes to smell the burnt taste, I knew I am defeated & a一个人自由自在 A person free & aI don't know why you do this to me I just know that whatever you say to me I will love you or you didn't love me or hate me, but I still love you love you 我不知道为什么您此对做我知道的我什么您对我说我将爱您或您没有爱我也不恨我,但是我仍然爱您爱您 & a5815价钱高颜色不同 5815 price high colors different & a他上中学的时候,几乎没有什么人去做科学实验,更谈不上接受这方面的训练了 On him middle school's time, nobody does the scientific experiment nearly, was far from accepts this aspect the training &

我要回帖

更多关于 high school musical 的文章

随机推荐